Our Parents Are Falling in Love - Cover

Our Parents Are Falling in Love

 

Chapter 8

At breakfast the next morning, we seemed back to 'normal' mother and son. When finished, I did lean against Mom at the kitchen sink.

"Daniel, what are you doing?"

"Just letting my Mommy know that I love her."

"I don't think either Stacy or Michael should ever know about what we did, last night," she remarked.

"Are you ashamed of it?" I asked.

"No, we'll just fuck everything up by telling our 'significant others' about this. Keep it to yourself, Danny."

"Can we do it again, sometime?" I asked.

"Maybe ... Don't change how you are around me."

"You are just a plethora of horniness, aren't you?" Danny"

"Mom, can I help it if I love my mother?"

"There is a difference between loving me because I am your mother and loving me because you can fill my pussy with your prodigious manhood."

"You don't help much by calling my manhood, 'prodigious!'"

"Sorry, Danny. I think I'm still dripping you down my leg."

"Now you got me hard Mom. Stacy's going to be here any minute."

"Then, take her to the pool. Or, did you have plans?"

"I was going to take her to the pool—great minds think alike, beautiful."

"You are so full of yourself, Danny."

"That's impossible, according to you last night," I smirked.

#DingDong#

"Be prodigious Daniel?"

"Good morning Stacy," I said giving her a kiss and grabbing her ass and squeezing it.

"Be careful, your mother will see us," she explained.

"I squeezed her ass earlier; she didn't mind at all," I said.

"Don't joke about things like that please. What are we doing today?

"Me on top, you on top—it doesn't matter to me at all."

"You certainly are horny this morning," Stacy said.

"I'm horny all the time, and I blame you for that," I said.

"You do give as well as you get, how about upstairs? We can swim later, if you'd like?"

"Sounds great, go on up, and I'll be there in a minute," I said.


I walked back into the kitchen and leaned into June.

"Danny, what's going on?"

"I just wanted to tell you that Stacy and I will be in my room fucking for a while. Don't mind the screaming. I'll be thinking of you through most of it, Ciao Baby!"

"Sounds like fun, could I come up and join you?"

I was speechless.

"I knew it. You can dish it out better then you can take, Danny Boy. Have fun!"

I slapped her butt as I left.


Stacy and I came downstairs in our suits. Mom was sitting, reading a magazine.

"Going to the pool I see," mom said stating the obvious. "Mind if I join you two?"

Stacy looked at me and said, "Sure, sounds like fun ... but be warned we may forget you're there and just might do something crazzzy!"

"Believe me, Stacy—when it comes to Kenny, I often go a little crazy," she said with a wink to me.


Fifteen minutes later, June came out wearing a marvelously tight and skimpy bikini. Stacy and I were making out in the shallow end of the pool.

June had a towel, sunglasses and a bottle of Neutrogena. She quickly settled down and put on her sunglasses.

"Danny," Stacy whispered. "June is so beautiful. Have you ever thought about her when we were making love?"

This was my opportunity to be upfront with my girl.

"Actually Stacy, it was more the over way around."

"Huh?"

"When I made love with her, I was thinking about you the whole time!"

"Daniel Kenneth Louden—you've made love to your own mother?"

"I'm sorry Stacy; she's been flirting with me for so long, I was just reacting. Don't hate me?"

I looked at Stacy then over at June and back again, "Does that turn you on? Knowing I made love to my own mother?"

"When did it happen?" my fiancée asked clearly aroused by the subject matter.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.