Our Parents Are Falling in Love - Cover

Our Parents Are Falling in Love

 

Chapter 7

After Stacy went home, I was up in my room watching a movie on my laptop, when there was a knock on the door. I closed the laptop and said, "Come in?"

Mom came through the door, in a bikini. "I bought this today ... what do you think of it honey?"

"More important than that, what does Michael think of it?" I asked watching her twirl around to show it from all sides.

"If it's OK to say, I think you look Hot Mom."

"Really, my butt doesn't look too big?"

"It looks great Mom. You, despite your age are 'a catch' and Michael knows it."

"He is awfully nice to me ... and you. I wonder if I shouldn't get a boob job?"

Now, I realized what she was really doing up here. This was her attempt to seduce me. I decided to play this game with her.

"Yeah, you're right Mom. Maybe get yourself some D-cups!"

"Daniel, I don't want to fall over. I just want a curvier profile, that's all. Right now, I'm a medium B cup. I think a D cup would be too much, don't you?"

"Come here a minute?" I asked.

She acquiesced and sat on the edge of my bed.

"No, face me?" I asked sitting up.

She did. I could get one hand to one breast but not the second. "Straddle me, Mom?" to which she did rather quickly. After she was settled astride me, I put a hand on each breast. After a minute of so of squeezing and jiggling, I asked, "Has Michael complained about these at all?"

"No, I just always wanted bigger tits."

Her placement on me was doing the expected happenings. "Take off your bikini top please?"

Again, she started before I was through asking. When done I was looking at my mothers breasts for the first time up close.

"So what do you think Danny?"

"I think that my Mom is beautiful. Can I kiss you please?"

She leaned over and we touched each other's lips. I brought my hands to her face and turned it into a full tongue kiss. I felt her tremble. I pulled her down to me, and we were now fully in one another's arms kissing each other.

Her hands went to her waist where she untied the sides of her bikini bottom. She lifted up just enough to pull them off her body. I left go of her with my left hand and pulled the covers from between us. I was naked. We were still kissing, as my dick was getting hard and pressing against her pussy.

"Oooh, Daniel—I feel you pushing up against me. You feel so big. Will you please make love to me?" she asked so quietly.

"Let's go to your bed, please?" I asked. "As I get up wrap your legs around my waist. I'll do the work for you."

As I got up her pretty legs wrapped around me. I got up with her attached, and walked us together to her room. My dick was hanging below her but as I walked it was hitting up against her getting both of us wet with her juices.

I got to her bed, setting down for a moment, then asked her to hold me tight. I stood back up, and, using my hand pierced her pussy with my dick.

"Aaah—ahhh—Ooh Danny, Ooohhh, It, it, it feels so nice up inside me. Yeah—Yeah—Yeah—Yeah—Yeah—oh baby, that feels so wonderful. Michael isn't as strong as my boy, he couldn't do this?"

"He could always be behind you, and while I fuck your pussy, he could have your ass, Mom?"

"Oooh, god—Danny, just thinking about that made me have an orgasm. Remember, I can't get pregnant, so do whatever you want to me. I've been waiting for this to happen, baby," she said.

I wanted to go deep inside her, so I set her down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs into a 'V' and re-entered her, this time going all the way inside and slowly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.