Jake's Dream Come True - Cover

Jake's Dream Come True

Copyright© 2013 by BillyRay

Chapter 29

Mind Control ESP Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Following a beating, a high school nerd finds himself with powers that make his wildest dream come true

Caution: This Mind Control ESP Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   mc sex story,mc story

We crouched behind a large bush, about thirty yards from the house. Dressed all in black with the ski masks and helmets, it was hard to see each other. Kirsten was checking the house and we waited for her report. With the radios, we didn't have to risk her being spotted returning to our hide.

"Okay guys," her whispered voice came over my headset, "one target in the living room, to the right off the front hall, he's watching TV and wearing a God awful shirt. I don't know how many are upstairs but there's no bedrooms on the first floor. I'm behind the house, south east corner. It's secure and well concealed."

"Good work," whispered Mike, "we're coming to you."

We moved out quietly and joined Kirsten in the shadows. Where Mike gave the final briefing.

"Team one, we're on the front door, two take the back. Jake, do you think you can put that guy to sleep from outside?"

"Depends, how good could you see him, Kirz? Other than his shirt, I mean."

"Curtains are wide open."

"No problem."

"Okay, Jake puts him to sleep and we go in silently. We need to find out if there's one staircase or two. Either way I want us all upstairs before anything happens. Kirz will try and determine if there's anyone behind any closed doors, and then we hit all the rooms at the same time." He held out his hand, palm down. "everyone in tune?"

One by one, we all put a hand on top of his until all six hands were stacked.

"Go."

Mike posted at the front door with Samantha at his back while I slipped past to look in the window. Keeping to the shadows, I peered in from about five feet out, knowing that the light from inside would make it hard to see out. Calling up the sight I extended an aura through the glass and connected.

I spent a few seconds hunting around. He was bored. He hated 'night watch' and was glad it was his last night of his week long turn. It took about thirty seconds until he was sound asleep. It would take a bomb to wake him.

I activated my mic, "Four bedrooms upstairs," I whispered, "one staircase, three other guys, one to a room."

I reached out and unlocked the door, swinging it open as Mike approached. We entered and Samantha quickly bound the sleeping guy's hands and feet with zip-ties and I brought him around just as she slapped the duct tape over his mouth.

Yes, there was a reason.

We silently made our way upstairs. Kirsten checked each door with her stethoscope indicating an occupant's breathing behind three of the doors. We split into three teams, Mike and Tiffany, Lea and Kirsten and Samantha and myself. I made sure Mike's door was unlocked and then posted by Samantha.

Mike signaled a count down with his fingers and as he hit zero, we all went in.

In less than two minutes we were dragging the bound men down the stairs.

Seating all of them on the couch, I stood behind as Mike and the girls huddled around me, speaking in low voices, as though we were going over a plan. I found that there was, in fact, enough contraband in the house to interest the Federal authorities. Unfortunately, these guys didn't know a different fake paper purveyor but there was close to thirty thousand dollars in cash secreted in a hidden safe. The location and combination of said safe was now known to me.

We began moving about the house with Mike and I the only ones doing the talking – with the ski masks and body armor the girls' gender was not readily apparent and we saw no reason to give them information which may or may not make it capable of identifying us. What we chose to say was part of our plan to stir up hate and discontent within their organization by making them think this was some sort of inside job.

"He said it would be over here." I said, sliding a small cabinet away from the wall to reveal the safe.

"I hope the combination he gave us works." Added Mike as I squatted down to open it.

As I cleaned out the safe, the girls performed a quick search, just in case there were any other nefarious plans in the works.

"That should do it," I said sliding my pack over one shoulder, "make the call, there should be enough stuff hidden in the crawl space to put these guys in prison for a long time."

And, that was it. In and out, quick and clean.

In hindsight, we may have been better off if it hadn't gone so well.

On the drive home I broke the bad news, from the rear seat, "No luck on someone for documents for Lea, sorry, looks like you'll have to go on not existing for a while longer."

"That's okay, as long as you guys don't mind keeping me around."

"You know you're welcome," said Samantha, next to me, "I, for one, would be very sad to see you go anywhere, identification or not."

"Having good paper is important, Lea," offered Kirsten, seated by Lea in the middle, "it will give you freedom. A good false ID will protect you. Barring actual arrest, nobody ever looks past someone's driver's license. But without it, your fingerprints could get checked. And by now I would assume that they were found all over that dungeon, five years after you apparently killed your folks. You can't even go to the hospital as a Jane Doe because they'll check your fingerprints. And then there's the future, what if you need Medicare or something?"

"Medicare?" laughed Lea, "With what we're up to, we'll be lucky to live long enough for Medicare."

"Hold your horses, young lady," said Tiffany from the front seat, "did you miss what just happened? We are some seriously bad ass mutha's."

I sat back and enjoyed the ride, as well as my friends' banter. It was nice to see the they had gained so much confidence. The next place on our hit list was going to be a big one. We would debrief this mission, rest for a week or two then head to the coast. A short twelve hour drive later we would be in a popular resort destination drinking Mai-tais on the beach and preparing the doom of another terrorist cell.

I was yanked from my revery by, well, a yank. I opened my eyes to see Samantha tugging at my body armor.

"It's a long drive home, and you should get comfortable."

I could feel her desire and despite the lack of make up and the disheveled hair, or maybe because of it, she had never looked so sexy to me. Simply put, I wanted her.

I ran my hands across her curves, feeling her tight round ass and firm tits. My lips found the nape of her neck causing her to gasp. While the black attire wasn't the easiest to shed, it didn't take long before my hands were caressing her silky skin while it made it's journey over her amazing physique.

Her fingers found my balls, cupping and kneading, ever so gently, then her soft fingers were tickling my rigid cock.

Headlights from the vehicle behind us shone through the darkly smoked windows to give me just enough illumination to appreciate the lovely features of my red headed goddess.

We groped and kissed, suckled and petted until my cock was practically squirting precum. I was about to lay her back on the seat and ravish her when Kirsten spoke up.

"You guys can't wait until we get home?"

"If you're jealous," Husked Samantha, her breath ragged, "get your beautiful brown ass back here and join in. Bring your hot friend too, if she wants to come – get it? Cum?"

Apparently both of them wanted to cum, and they did – several times.

Tiffany stayed up front by Mike but kept glancing back. Mike simply ignored it and drove.

I pulled out the stunt cock and the three gorgeous women a took turns riding it all the way home. They were nice about it, in that they didn't make me cum every ten minutes, which these girls would have had no problem doing, they each made me cum once as they enjoyed taking turns riding my cock. Samantha saved her turn to make me cum for last and I guess she knows me far to well as her steamy snatch milked my cock to orgasm just in time for us to be fully dressed before we pulled into the driveway.

After the mission debrief, we planned two weeks of downtime before the next mission and I continued working on Mike. I knew I was making progress when Lea reported their last encounter, while still very unpleasant, was significantly less violent than before. I did some math and figured out she would only have to endure two, maybe three more sessions and each would be better than the last – well ... maybe 'better' isn't a word that would ever fit into this scenario. How about, 'less horrible'.

I was making changes every four or five days since they were more or less semantic. Change 'beat' to 'hit', 'agony' to 'pain' or 'incapacitated' to 'helpless' and the difference might not seem like much, but it was a difference. Remember too, that our minds work conceptually not literally and the differences had to be insignificant enough that his subconscious wouldn't notice somebody had been tromping around fiddling with it.

Samantha called ahead and made reservations at a four star resort that would accept dogs – for an exorbitant cleaning fee and an even more exorbitant deposit. It was a good thing she thought to do so as the reservation clerk informed her we had gotten the last two bedroom bungalow they had available. There was a large conference of state political figures being held at that resort during that same time frame

We were almost giddy as we packed up the Town & Country and headed for the coast. Sure, we knew why were going there but it felt more like we were going on vacation. We would recon the target house and watch it for a few days before hitting it. There were indications on the hard drive Mike had hacked that this place kept a lot of cash on hand so we expected a bit more security.

Not a problem as long as we knew what we were up against, which is why we planned on staking it out first.

While checking in I played blind. A conference of politicians meant there would be a few mind fuckers about and I wanted to watch for them. If I could get a telekinetic alone I could easily gather whatever information he had regarding even more mind fuckers we could take down.

We got our keys and Mike, Tiffany, Kirsten and Lea headed for the room while Samantha and I decided to do a quick once around of the conference center to see if there were any mind fuckers active at the moment. It was open to the public so we had no problem getting in.

I'd had my eyes open behind my dark glasses and when I shut them and called up the sight I was shocked.

"There's a dozen Psychics with active connections right now." I told Samantha in a low voice, "and each of them have a TK with them shielding them both."

"Doesn't surprise me," said Samantha, "They may be a community linked by a common goal, but they don't trust one another very much. Can you get into the heads of any of the TK's?"

"Not without a Psychic seeing me. Let's wait a bit and see of one of them goes to the bathroom or something else that will get him and I out of sight for a minute. Ever hear of someone having a heart attack on the shitter?"

"Eww."

We waited about fifteen minutes and none of them showed any signs of leaving, and the conference seemed like it would break up soon, putting far too many in the halls and bathrooms, so we headed for the room.

There were several people in the hall and I continued using my sight as we left.

I pulled Sam into a dead spot behind a pillar after just a few steps, "There's a Psychic about to connect to an aura right in front of us."

"A beautiful, leggy blonde." she informed me, "We have to stop it, somehow."

Before I could respond, another voice cut through the ambient sound of several low conversations.

"There you are, Jeff, stop screwing around and get in here."

The Psychic's aural tendril receded and I opened my eyes. The aura I had been watching belonged to a man in his mid thirties, blond hair. The voice belonged to a somewhat older and darker haired guy.

"I was just getting some entertainment for later." said 'Jeff'.

"That's not your job, you know Rick and Ted are taking care of that. You're supposed to be keeping track of Senator Digler and he's not toeing the line. Get in there and do your job."

I tightened my grip on Samantha's arm and got her moving towards the bungalow, "We need to get to the room and make sure everyone knows that no female goes anywhere in this hotel alone and unless I or one of the dogs are with them. These guys are grabbing pretty girls for later."

"Think you can find out where this 'later' will be happening?"

"Maybe, but first we have to let everyone know the mission parameters have changed."

We quickly made our way to the bungalow and entered a richly appointed space with a kitchenette two bedrooms, each with a full bath and another half bath off the common space.

"Okay, new information," I announced as soon as the door was closed, "let's all gather up."

Mike came in, already changed into swim wear, "Kirz, call Tiff and get her back here, would ya? I'm not sure where I put my phone."

Call Tiff ... It took a second for that to sink in, "Mike, where's Tiff?"

"She dropped her bags and headed straight for the beach." he said with a grin, "sneaky thing was wearing her bikini under her traveling clothes." His grin faded. I must have had a look on my face that he didn't like. It might have been related to the panic I felt as I remembered Tiffany's declaration that no sane rapist could resist her. "Why? What's wrong?"

"The place is crawling with mind fuckers! And, they're grabbing women for later entertainment. We have to get to her right..."

Mike was already out the door.

"You go!" shouted Kirsten with Tramp's leash in her hand, "Lea and I will be right behind you with the dogs."

Samantha and I took off on Mike's heels. It was a dead sprint to the beach, but once there we couldn't see her on any of the lounge chairs the resort had placed on the sand. A lot of unidentifiable heads were bobbing in the water and We scanned them carefully but didn't see her bright blond hair.

Samantha pulled out her phone just as Kirsten and Lea ran up with the dogs.

"Where is she?"

"We don't know yet, could one of you check the bathroom?"

Just then I heard Tiffany's ring tone. Following the sound I found the phone with a towel in the brush, just off the trail about fifteen feet from the beach.

"Mike!" I shouted down the beach, "Her phone's here!"

He was with us in an instant.

"Let's go, Jake." He snarled, his hands curled in tight fists, his neck was tight as he almost shook with anger. "Back to those bastards you saw; they're gonna tell me where she is."

"Hold on, there's too many of them, not to mention regular security up the ass. The conference breaks for the day in forty-five minutes. We'll follow the guys I saw and try to get one of them alone."

"Do you know what can happen in forty-five minutes?"

"Yes, and I also know they said the girls were for later. All we can do is hope they won't do anything to them until then. If we barge in there now, we won't find out anything and we'll end up in jail or dead. Who'll help her then?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.