Jake's Dream Come True - Cover

Jake's Dream Come True

Copyright© 2013 by BillyRay

Chapter 22

Mind Control ESP Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Following a beating, a high school nerd finds himself with powers that make his wildest dream come true

Caution: This Mind Control ESP Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   mc sex story,mc story

Mike got on the computer and, using the information I had gleaned from the terrorists' minds, began his charade.

He would start posting that the user, Ameriguy34, was in some trouble and needed to disappear, but he didn't know anyone who could get him the quality of new documents he would need to start over somewhere else.

Then he would sit back and wait for someone to contact him.

I went back into the minds of our captives. They were blindfolded as well as tied up even though I had made sure they would stay asleep until we left, but we kept our masks on. In fact, except for our eyes, we were entirely covered. I didn't want any forensic weenie to find one of Tiffany's long blonde hairs, or Samantha's long red ones or even, God forbid, one of Kirstens long silky black ones and somehow trace the DNA. Unlikely, since none of us were in any databases, but anything can happen and I was trying to learn to think things through.

We'd planned on gloves, if only the surgical kind, the entire time, but once we knew the Federal Government would be crawling all over this house within a day, we sort of upped our measures and the masks stayed on as well.

Did you know it doesn't take long for a ski mask to get uncomfortable?

The girls were figuring out how much money was in the bag.

"Still no response," sighed Mike, scratching his head through the mask, "there are some interesting things on this computer though."

"Like what?" I asked, taking a break from my mental voyeurism.

"The Email is cryptic and uses coded wording, but everything I need to decipher them is here. It looks like this wasn't the only cell planning something like this. It was going to happen in what looks like about nine or ten different parts of the country and all on the same day. Target day is still a ways off, but that money was to start buying the necessary stuff, beginning with the semi. I think the Feds can use what's here to find them all.

Samantha came into the room with the other two in tow, "Just under half a million dollars."

Before I could react to that news, Mike called out from in front of the computer.

"Hey, Jake, see if you can dig out a password for a hidden drive partition called, 'Havens'."

It took a while.

"No password, but they know all about it."

"Why wouldn't they have the password?"

"Because It's not for them. It's for guys passing through. That has the locations of all the safe houses within a day or two drive. They know a couple of the closest ones, but aren't supposed to know where all of them are."

"Right, what they don't know, they can't tell. Doesn't make any sense that they would store it on their hard drive though."

"Oh, but it's not on their hard drive."

"Sure it is, it's right here. I just can't get into it."

"It's a separate, physical hard drive. The only reason they know about it is because they are supposed to destroy it if they think they are about to be found out."

In seconds, Mike had the cover off the PC and was peering into the guts.

"Bet it's the one marked with the bright yellow tape."

"What do you want to do? I would like to get out of here before sun comes up."

Mike sat back down in the desk chair and spun to face us.

"Once we get started trying to take down the mind fuckers, it's gonna get intense, maybe even messy, don't you think?" he asked.

"I'm hoping to avoid messy, but yeah, intense is a good word for it."

"The kind of intense that won't lend itself well to having jobs, right?"

"Yeah, I think I see where you're going."

"I hope so, I'm only leading you by the hand. So far you've been footing the bill, Jake, but that's not gonna last forever. We're gonna need cash. I say take this stash and then, if we can find out the locations of these other safe houses, take them for whatever they have. There are used for resupply and that includes money. There should be at least a few thousand at each one, probably more."

"If we take it all," Said Tiffany, "won't the feds have a harder time making a case? I mean all the plans in the world aren't worth the paper they're written on if they don't have the means of pulling it off. The money could prove they were really going to do it."

"There was some det cord in the garage," Noted Samantha, "so that should help, but I agree with Tiff."

"Half." I said, "We'll take half. You're right and Mike's right. We are going to need money if we want to give those mind fuckers any sort of fight at all. This sort of cash will help keep us under the radar.

"These guys would probably and up in Guantanamo even without the money, but it will let the Feds know how serious this is and maybe lend a sense of urgency to tracking down the rest."

"Didn't you tell me once," said Mike, "that a lot of those mind fuckers make most of their money under the table?"

"That's what I was told by Phillip, backed up by my mom and the asshole."

"Then every time we take down, or take out, one of the scum, we should clean them out cash-wise too."

"Good idea, so what do you want to do with that hard drive?"

"Let me see if I can get into it, if not, I want to take it with me. There's more than enough on the other drive to lead the Feds to other cells in on this plan, or at least other people who can lead them to other cells."

"Aren't we leaving these guys alive?" Asked Kirsten.

"Well, yeah."

"Weren't they supposed to destroy that drive?"Asked Samantha.

"Yeah."

"So if these guys get busted, and they get the word out that they didn't destroy it," Added Tiffany, "what happens next?"

"All the safe houses get moved." Concluded Mike. "Shit. We have to kill them. But even then they might move the safe houses as a precaution."

"What if they do report the drive was destroyed?" I asked.

"Can you make them lie like that,"Asked Samantha, "you know, consistently and for the long term?"

"It won't really be lying if they believe it to be true."

Eight incredulous eyes peered at from behind the masks.

"All I have to do is implant a vivid memory of them destroying the drive. No worries."

"That should work out perfectly. So I'll plan an taking the drive no matter what, and in the meantime, while I'm waiting for a response to my plea for help, I'll keep trying to crack it."

"Five hours to sunrise," Samantha said looking at the clock, "I have a feeling this is going to take some time. Can you do it?"

"I'd better get started. It has to be detailed, just so there's no doubt in their minds that what they recall, actually happened."

"And you have to repeat the process three times."

"No, I'm going to give it to all of them at the same time, I have to make sure they all have an identical memory. Discrepancies might get overlooked by the other terrorists, but any mind fuckers pulling their strings could get suspicious."

"Wait," said Mike looking up from the keyboard, "you think think the talents are behind this? I thought these were your run of mill non-paranormal fuck wads."

"Damn right I think the Psychic community is behind this. From what I've learned about them, I don't think there are any normal fuck wads out there. There could be, but anyone with that bent gets scooped up and used. Think about it, how do guys come up with this sort of shit, and be fanatical enough to blow themselves up to do it, if there's not a nudge or a push here and there? One or two here and there maybe, but this many all at once. There's gonna be a Psychic involved somewhere, and I have to make sure he, or she, stays stupid where we're concerned."

With that, I went to work. Connecting to all three, as deeply as I needed took a lot of concentration, making sure each detail was clear and specific was draining as well.

I guess I lost track of time.

At one point I ran across some information that could prove useful, I committed it to memory and continued on.

"Jake," said Samantha's voice, "it's almost sunrise, are you done?"

"Yeah," I murmured. I was feeling woozy and when I opened my eyes, everything seemed to wobble a bit. "I'm done. Let's go." I couldn't really tell, but it seemed like I wasn't enunciating very well.

I stood up.

"And Mike, you'll be happy to know that I found..."

"Catch him!" shouted ... someone.

That's when everything went black.

<I was standing on my front porch in horror.

I couldn't move, I tried to see an aura but couldn't; my telekinesis wouldn't even work.

That, however, is not why I was horrified.

Mike lay on the front lawn, dead. His body a series of bruises, welts, cuts and other angry wounds that indicated he had been savagely beaten to death.

Not far from Mike's still form, Samantha was on her hands and knees, forced to suck some fat guy's cock while another one fucked her from behind, Tiffany was getting roughly fucked in the ass by a monster of a gross asshole and Kirsten, sweet little Kirsten, was face up, held down by a guy under her and being brutally double raped.

She was screaming.

They all were.

"And when they get to Mexico, do you know what happens then?"

I found I could turn towards the voice, just enough to see him.

It was that fuck, Alek.

"We put them in a brothel where they..."

He paused for moment, his eyes distant and a big smile on his face.

"You really don't want to know what will happen to them there. If they're tough, I mean really tough, they might last a year or two."

I found my voice.

"Stop." I croaked.

He looked at me incredulously, "Well, what the fuck did you expect, Kid? You bring normies to go up against talents? Shit, you may as well have brought a knife to a gun fight."

My head was again forced in the direction of the horrible atrocities.

"You can bet," he continued, "that I sure as hell won't wait four months to fuck that redheaded bitch. Hell, I'm gonna be all over all three of those cunts. You do have good taste in pussy, kid, I'll give you that."

I struggled to move, which made him laugh.

"Did you really think you could beat us?" I was spun to face him again, he was right up in my face, I was sprayed with spittle as he screamed, "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

Then he relaxed and giggled insanely.

"Oh, but you probably want to watch your bitches again."

I was again spun to face the front.

"Yes, sir, they sure make a pretty little trio. Well, for now."

He must have seen my grimace.

"Oh, don't worry. We're not going to kill them."

He put a hand on my shoulder as he spoke.

"Although, it won't take long for them to wish we would" He added with a chuckle.

Kirsten noticed me watching and screamed, "Why, Jake! Why did you let this happen? I trusted you!"

Then she went back to just plain screaming.

I was forced to watch as my three precious girls were forced to endure one savage debauchery after another, just yards away from Mike's body, while Alek continued to tell me how much worse it would be when they were delivered to the Mexican brothel.

I fought against the unseen forces holding me. I fought with everything I had, but to no avail. I found my voice and I yelled for the anonymous men to leave the girls alone. I screamed at Alek to take me and do what he will, but to release the innocent women. I screamed some more ... just to scream.

All he did was laugh even harder.>

"Jake ... Jake ... Wake up, Jake!"

I opened my eyes to find Samantha above me, her hands on my shoulders and a very worried look on her face.

Just then, Mike, Tiffany and Kirsten rushed in the room.

"What's wrong?" Asked Mike. "What was all that screaming?"

I tried to talk but my throat was raw and all that came out was a hoarse rasp.

"Shh ... Don't try to talk." said Samantha, softly, "Kirsten, go and get him some tea, not too hot."

"Yes, Mistress." said Kirsten, automatically.

"He was having some sort of nightmare," she told the others, "I was in here, keeping an eye on him when all of a sudden he started murmuring and squirming around, it just kept escalating until he was thrashing around the bed and ... well, you heard it."

She still had her hands on my shoulders, her gaze returned to me and she suddenly pulled me up into her arms.

"It's okay, baby, You're okay. It was just a dream. Just a bad dream."

As she held me, I realized that I was crying.

"How long?" I managed to say.

I wasn't sure it was intelligible until Mike looked at his watch.

"Just over fifteen hours, bro. We were plenty worried. I would have taken you to the hospital, but Sam wouldn't let me."

"And tell them what?" She snapped, still hugging me tight. "That he's a mind controller who spent too long planting false memories in the minds of a bunch of terrorists and passed out from ... God knows what?"

"Just saying I was worried, that's all." Mike mumbled.

"Hey, Jake," said Tiffany sitting on the other side of the bed and putting her hand on the back of my neck, "you can do some really neat things with that mind of yours, but no more marathon mind fuck sessions, okay? They're starting to scare the shit out of me – and I don't scare too easy."

Kirsten returned with a mug, and Samantha took it from her.

"Thanks, Kirz, I appreciate it."

"No, problem, how is he?"

"I'm fine." I said, and this time I was pretty sure they could understand it. My throat was still on fire.

"No, you're not fine." said Samantha, using what I could only assume would become her 'mom voice'. "You are going to sit there," Tiffany and Mike were arranging pillows behind me, "and drink your tea – and no more talking."

I did as I was told, Samantha sat right there by my side, Kirsten next to her. Tiffany sat opposite Samantha and Mike was next to her. The Lady and the Tramp were lying at my feet. If mom hadn't had a queen size bed, it could have gotten crowded.

I sipped the tea and it helped. I didn't try to talk anymore. I know my place and I try to be a good boy. If you had watched your wife casually cave in a man's skull with a paperweight, you'd be a good boy too.

The mug was empty, my throat was merely sore as hell and I found I could speak.

I related my dream and by the time I finished the girls all had tears flowing freely down their faces.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you all of it."

"You idiot." Said Tiffany, gently.

"We're not crying because of what you said happened to us." said Samantha.

"We're crying because we know how painful it must have been for you to see that." Explained Kirsten.

While she spoke, I vividly recalled the betrayal in her eyes as she had rebuked me.

"Kirz, I'm so sorry."

"That wasn't me." she said, putting her hand on my leg. "It was just a nightmare."

"A nightmare that could come to pass," I said. "or something close to it. I can't allow it. We have to stop. There's no way in hell I can risk you all. It's too fucking dangerous. I'll figure out a way to do it on my own."

"I think we're old enough to make up our own minds," Sniffed Tiffany, tersely, "and I am a little insulted that you would think I could turn my back on you now."

"We knew the risks going in," offered Kirsten, "and I, for one, am in for the duration. Whatever happens."

"Have you two forgotten that you're only here because I mind fucked you ... just so I could physically fuck you?"

"No," Said Tiffany, "and I also haven't forgotten that my life is lot better because you did."

"You haven't coerced me to do anything in the last two years," said Kirsten, "and I'm still here."

"How would you know?"

"I know." said Samantha, "I know because I've known you all my life and you are a good person, Jake. I wouldn't love you so dearly if you weren't. And before you say anything, remember that I loved you long before you got any of your special abilities."

"Ditto, bro, on all counts."

As they spoke, I could feel their love. It was almost as invigorating as it was humbling.

"You all mean so much to me ... why do I feel like I don't deserve any of you?"

"Because you're an idiot." cooed Tiffany, sweetly, "Didn't I already point that out?"

"And because you're still feeling the effects of your dream." Said Samantha, smiling at Tiffany's joke.

"A dream that was total bullshit." added Mike, "Not one body by mine? C'mon Man, get real."

"Could I get some more of that tea?" I asked no one in particular, it had helped my throat, but I was still sore.

"Of course." Said Kirsten, grabbing the mug.

"I'll go with you," offered Tiffany, climbing off the bed, "he's been out for a long time and could probably use something to eat too."

"You see, Jake?" Said Samantha. "You're stuck with us. All of us. The only way you're getting rid of us now is to majorly mind fuck us into leaving. But I don't think even your impressive ability could do that. If you can't make a person love someone, then you can't make them stop loving either."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.