Jake's Dream Come True - Cover

Jake's Dream Come True

Copyright© 2013 by BillyRay

Chapter 15

Mind Control ESP Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Following a beating, a high school nerd finds himself with powers that make his wildest dream come true

Caution: This Mind Control ESP Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   mc sex story,mc story

"Okay, Kirsten," Said Tiffany with an evil grin, "'since you are having such a hard time understanding what Sam and I see in these, so called, 'nerds', I dare you to let Mike eat your pussy."

"What?" blurted both Mike and Kirsten, at the same time.

"Five minutes. You sit on the couch and let Mike show you just how good nerd sex can be."

Kirsten was totally flabbergasted. Her dripping pussy desperately needed attention but Mike was her friend's boyfriend and a geek as well. I wasn't worried. She was going to go along, whether, at that particular moment, she knew it or not.

"Tiff, are you sure you want me to do this?" Asked an equally flabbergasted Mike.

Tiffany turned to her boyfriend and, with her hands on his shoulders, turned on her lusty blast furnace.

"Sweety, I know you love me, and I also know how good you are. I want you to do this, for me. Now you just make sure to make me proud, baby." She wanted to bed Kirsten, but she loved Mike and didn't want sex without him in the mix. That was only partly my doing. I had a feeling I had created a precedent that Mike was going to benefit greatly from.

"For you, anything." He turned to Kirsten. "You heard her, get up on the couch."

Kirsten was truly of two minds, even as she, almost involuntarily, moved up onto the couch. She simply couldn't back out of a dare.

"But he's such a geek." She whined, without thinking about who it was she was talking to.

All eyes turned to Tiffany.

"That," Tiffany said, calmly, "is why you are going to love it."

Mike crawled to the couch and slid Kirsten's panties off. She watched, half with dread, half with need. He didn't have to help her spread her legs as the need won out.

I was getting a good eyeful of the cutest little, nearly hairless, tiny pink slit. Even without a connection, I could feel the lusty heat coming from Samantha as she saw the same thing.

Then our view was blocked by Mike's head. At the first touch of his tongue she gasped and and within the first minute had already had one orgasm. I kept her lust topped off and by the time five minutes were up she'd had two more, each bigger than the last.

"Is it ... is it always like that?" She asked as Mike made his way back to Tiffany's side.

"Every time."

"Thank you Mike. That was great."

"You can thank Tiffany, she taught me everything I know."

"You already had the theory down, I just helped you with the practical application." Tiffany giggled.

I'd had enough spin the bottle. The ice was sufficiently broken and it was time to move things along. I released the appropriate commands. Kirsten, the bitchy little control freak, was about to have a change of life. She was suddenly overcome with an unusual need.

I made sure that her spin landed on Tiffany.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me thank your boyfriend properly? He did me so good that I would like to return the favor."

At this point, I didn't know if my presence in Tiffany's head was needed or not, but I wasn't taking any chances.

She turned to Mike.

"You love me right?"

"With all my heart."

She turned back to Kirsten.

"I guess it would be okay, it's just..."

"What? I won't try to steal him or anything."

"It's not that ... I'm not sure you're good enough for him."

"Wha ... what do you mean?"

"Well, as you just found out, he is great at eating pussy, and his cock, when it is all hard and throbbing, is even more amazing. Fucking it is like a sexual epiphany and it is a pure joy to suck. I would just hate to subject it to a substandard cock sucking."

"I'll have you know my blowjobs are nearly legendary, you can ask half the football team."

"Yes, but those are dumb jocks, what do they know about sex?"

While that exchange was going on, Samantha leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I see where this is going - isn't this just a little redundant?"

"Hey, when you come across a formula that works, you don't change it, besides, I've thrown in a twist that I know you will like – you are going to take Kirsten for a walk on the dark side." I whispered back to her. I began mentally telling her my plan as the other two girls talked.

"What do you mean?" continued Kirsten, "Those guys have been with lots of girls and every one I've blown said I was the best."

"Pfft, those guys wouldn't know good sex if they had it shoved up their ass, which most of them probably will sooner or later."

"Well then, what do you suggest?"

"Prove you are a good cocksucker, and I'll allow you access to my boyfriends thick, throbbing and incredible cock."

"How can I do that? You want references?"

Samantha chimed in.

"I'm sure that just one will do."

"What do you mean?"

"Demonstrate your abilities on Jake here, and he'll decide if you are good enough for Mike."

Kirsten, by now, had her heart set on wrapping her little mouth around Mike's cock and feeling his hot cum jetting down her throat. She was also counting on a follow up fucking to ease the heat in her loins. Just as we had done with Tiffany, there was no backing out for her now.

"You two are crazy. These guys are your boyfriends."

"Boys you have laughingly disparaged for years." chided Tiffany, "How can we know you will be able to respect them enough to do a good job?"

"Are you willing to make amends as you service them?" Asked Samantha.

"So you want me to kiss their ass while I suck their dick?" To her, that would be absolutely humiliating. But she couldn't find any way out. Her need was too intense, "I ... I guess I can do that."

"I have a feeling it will be a little more than that." Said Tiffany. "So, are you going to suck Jake's cock, or are we all leaving now? Frankly, I'm ready for some hot nerdy sex and if it isn't going to happen here, we'll move the party elsewhere."

"Okay, okay ... It's just a little weird is all."

"So, Jake," asked Samantha innocently, "Would you like to have that little slut suck your cock?"

"Hey! I'm not a slut." She was offended but given the height of her desire and my dabbling in her brain, there was no stopping the coming events.

Tiffany giggled, "Yeah, I thought the same thing. But if you think about it, you pretty much are."

"Why? Just because I really want to suck off your boyfriend and am willing to suck off Jake to get the chance?"

"Well, that, and didn't you just tell us you've sucked off most of the football team?"

"Yeah," she said weakly, "but ... it's not like it was all at the same time ... shit ... it is a little slutty isn't it?"

She looked a little dejected.

"Hey, Kirsten," I said, coming off the floor and slipping up onto a chair, "do you know the one thing that guys like better than a slut?"

"What's that?"

"A HOT slut – and that word describes you perfectly ... Hot"

With the compliment, one of her time bombs went off and her desire spiked. She was already dripping with the anticipation of feeling scalding cum spraying the back of her throat, and the spike nearly drove her over the edge.

"Then I suppose I should get on with it." she said, crawling towards me on all fours. While that had been her idea since she didn't trust her weakened knees to support her slight weight, it did play nicely into the role she was about to play.

"Look, Sam," quipped Tiffany, "the little slut is crawling all submissively to the nerd she's about suck. Isn't it adorable?"

"Sexy too, I just want to spank that tight little ass."

The compliments, though backhanded, were compliments nonetheless and had the programmed effect, which meant that Kirsten's desire fogged brain was unable to formulate any sort of response and simply kept crawling towards me with reddened cheeks.

She stopped in front of me, still on all fours. "Uhm ... are you going to pull out your cock or what – OW! What the hell?"

Samantha had followed up on here desire to 'spank that tight little ass' and had given Kirsten a healthy swat.

"I thought you wanted to thank Mike properly for the great pussy licking he gave you?"

"I do, but what's that got to do with..."

"Before you can do that, don't you have to prove you are a worthy cocksucker?"

"Well, yeah, but I still don't..."

"A good and worthy cocksucker doesn't make the suckee do any of the work. If you want that cock, you will damned well get it out yourself."

Kirsten's cheeks darkened even further. Foremost in her mind was that she needed to suck Mike's cock more than she had ever needed anything in her life but she knew that, in order to do that, she had to give me the best blowjob experience I had ever had. Therefore, in her mind, Samantha's words were law. Tiffany's as well, should she decide to chime in – and she would.

The tiny Korean beauty began to fumble with my belt and zipper. She had trouble sliding my pants down since I was, of course, sitting on them.

"Could you just schooch up a little so I can – OW!!" Another swat from my gorgeous Smanatha.

"I can't believe you just asked him to do some of the work. What did I just tell you about a good and worthy cocksucker?"

"But I can't get it out if he doesn't..."

You don't ASK him, you BEG him for his assistance. A good cocksucker knows that a boy allowing her to wrap her lips around his cock is the greatest compliment she could ever get, short of that boy shooting his cum into her eager mouth, of course."

Tears of frustration brimmed the dark sensual eyes as she nodded and turned to me pleadingly.

"Please, Jake – OW!!!!"

"I can't believe you used his name. Don't you realize that you need him to place his most important and incredibly sensitive organ between your TEETH? Do you have any idea how vulnerable that makes a boy feel? You have to convince him that you have the utmost respect and reverence for him, that his position above you is so absolute that the merest inkling of a thought of even so much as scrapping his fragile cock with your evil teeth is something you couldn't even consider. You have to make him feel that if he were to ask, you would rip every tooth out of your head with a pair of rusty pliers just to have the privilege of having his cock in your unworthy mouth."

"But I don't know how to – OW!!!"

"You never use his name. Sir, my lord, master, O benevolent decider of my destiny ... anything other than his name."

Tiffany was biting her lip trying not to giggle.

"I think understand, Sa..." she saw Samantha's hand raise as she started to say her name, "er ... I mean ... mistress?" With that concession, another time bomb went off and her tight little slit almost squirted with anticipatory juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.