Not What I Expected - Cover

Not What I Expected

Copyright© 2013 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I kept a promise and it wasn't at all like I expected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

I still lived with my parents and they were happy to see me when I got home. They asked me if I found Alexandra and I told them I did. I let them know that I was tired and would tell them about my visit the next day. I headed to my room and have to admit I was already missing Alex.

I went to work the next day and my boss was somewhat surprised to see me. I buried myself in my work. I tried to think about anything except Alex. That evening I told my parents the story and even showed them pictures of Alex that she had given me. They couldn't believe that is wasn't Lexi.

They did tell me that I did the right thing to come home and let time decide my feeling. All week I just worked and in the evenings watch TV. I knew I was missing Alex.

On the following Saturday I called her. Alice answered the phone and mentioned that Alex was studying for finals with Lance and a couple of other friends. I told her not to bother her and I would call her the next week.

"Are you kidding me?" laughed Alice. "If I didn't tell her you were on the phone she would never speak to me again. Please hold on while I get her."

The next thing I heard was Alex's voice. I had her accent embedded in my mind. "Tom, it's so good to hear from you. How is everything going?"

"I miss you and just thought I'd give you a call. Sorry to interrupt your study session."

"Tom, I hear jealousy in your voice. I've told you Lance is just a friend and we aren't alone, two of my girlfriends are here also and want to meet you."

We talked for about twenty minutes before she had to get back to studying. I told her I would try calling again the following week. The last thing she said to me was, "I really do love you Tom."

I worked through the next week and did my best to work through my thoughts. I had decided that I really did love Alex for who she was. I had a long talk with my parents and did my best to explain to them my true feelings. They told me to give it a little more time but I told them I would be leaving the following week and I might not be back.

When I called Alex on Saturday Bob answered the phone and was glad to hear from me. He said Alex was out on the tractor so I told him not to bother her. I did tell him I would be down the following Friday for Alex's graduation on Sunday. He was happy to hear that. He said Alex had really missed me. I asked him not to tell Alex I would be down on Friday. I wanted to surprise her.

Bob did tell me that her finals would be over by Wednesday and that she would be going to a couple of her classmates graduation parties. I knew by my silence that Bob knew it bothered me. "Don't worry Tom; believe me when I tell you that she's in love with you. We will be throwing her a big party on Sunday after the graduation. I expect the whole community will be here."

I was hoping I was making the right decision; I was truly following my heart. I let my employer know that I would be leaving the company at the end of the week. They seemed surprised by my decision when I told them I was moving to Kentucky.

When I was talking with my parents they had asked me, what was the big rush, I had a whole life ahead of me and that I really was only with Alex for a week. I knew they were just being concerned parents even though I was twenty five years old.

"I thought I had a lifetime with Lexi but fate stepped in and I lost her. I have to do this or at least try."

I let my parents know that I had talked with Mrs. Henry, the accountant's wife and I'll be purchasing their accounting business. I would be using up some of my savings to purchase the business. I had the business checked out the first week I was home and stayed in contact with Mrs. Henry. She promised not to say anything to the Smith's especially Alex.

I would be purchasing the business but not the building. We would be setting up a rental agreement. The nice part was there was an apartment above the office. Mr. Henry used it when he would work late on some nights. It was pretty much fully furnished and I would be living there. There was no way I could live in the same house with Alex. At least not until I asked her to marry me.

I hoped I wasn't getting too far ahead of myself. I was making all these plans hoping Alex felt the same way I did. If for some reason it didn't work out I would just own an accounting business in Kentucky. I would be signing a one year lease with the Henry's for the building.

Mrs. Henry said it would give them a monthly check along with Social Security to live on. Her husband had done well in his business over the years and they had put away a nice nest egg.


On Friday I left for Kentucky the first thing in the morning. I knew Alex was expecting me to call but I would be there to surprise her. I really felt good about my decision. I had packed up most of my clothes but not much else.

When I arrived at the farm Alice greeted me giving me a big hug. She said Alex and her brothers (that's what she called them) were out working in the fields. She would call them on the walkie-talkie. I asked her not to because I wanted to surprise her.

Alice mentioned that they would be in for lunch in a few minutes. I headed out to my favorite spot, the barn loft. I could see Alex coming in on the tractor. I waited till she pulled up in front of the barn and turned off the engine. She was right under the loft door when I yelled down to her.

"Hey, Lady, got a minute."

She looked up and saw me. "Tom, oh my God! No one told me you were coming today. I must look a site." She jumped off the tractor and came up to the loft and laid a kiss on me like she hadn't seen me for years. She felt so good as I hugged her as tight as I possibly could. "Why are you here so soon? The graduation isn't till Sunday."

"Before I answer that question I need for you to answer a couple for me," I replied.

"Anything Tom, what is it you need to know?" asked Alex.

"Do you believe you really love me and do you think of us as long term? It's really important I know what you believe."

"Yes I do believe I love you and I want us to be together forever. Does that answer your question? Is there anything else you want to know?"

I smiled at her. "Yes, can you go into town with me today? I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" she asked. "Ok, I know it wouldn't be a surprise if you told me. I'll ask Jerry and Larry to cover for me till we get back. Give me a few minutes to clean up." She gave me a quick peck and headed into the house.

On the way to see Mrs. Henry, Alex said she had a couple of parties to go to that night and one the following day. She also mentioned that her parents (that's what she considered Bob and Alice) were throwing her a big celebration on Sunday after the graduation. They told her because they knew they couldn't keep it from her.

I told her I would wait up for her till she returned from her parties. She looked at me and said, "Are you crazy? You're going to these parties with me. I'm tired of trying to explain you to my friends. We are a couple now whether you like it or not." She was smiling at me and I was about as happy as I could be.

I pulled up in front of the Henry's building. Ellie greeted me at the door, smiling. "What's going on?" asked Alex.

"I came to sign the papers. This is my business starting Monday. I needed to know that you expected to be with me, long term before I signed the final papers. Just so you know, I renting the building and there is an apartment upstairs for me to live in but I expect to be seeing you a lot."

"I love you so much," said Alex as she kissed me.

We toured the office and the apartment. We then signed the papers. I now had my own business and a file full of potential clients. I knew Mrs. Henry would promote my taking over her husband's business. She was such a nice lady.

I had to answer a hundred questions from Alex on how I was able to buy a business and rent a building without her finding out. When we got back to her house she told her parents the whole story. They were happy for me.


That evening we went to two parties. She told me her friends would be so surprised. In fact she said that Mark and Will thought that I wasn't really her boyfriend since I hadn't been around. They started to harass her a little but were still a bit leery.

I dropped her off at the door at the first party and went to park the car. She was waiting on the front porch for me. I saw Mark and Will come up and talk to her. I could hear them teasing her about her boyfriend as I approached the house.

"Look Guys, he is my boyfriend and if he finds out you are bothering me again I'm afraid he'll keep his promise to you." They laughed at Alex until she said, "Oh, here he comes now." I was approaching the porch.

They changed their tune very quickly and told Alex it was nice seeing her and congratulated her. They said they wished her the best. She thanked them and smiled at me. No other action was necessary.

I met so many of her friends both male and female. A lot of her friends said they really wondered if I existed. I assured them I did. Alex told everyone I was a CPA and taking over the Henry Agency. She was already promoting my business. We only had a couple of drinks seeing as we had another party to go to.

After a few dances we headed to the other party. It was just like the first one and I met dozens of Alex's friends. She let everyone know she was my girlfriend. She even told her girlfriends that I was hands off material. She smiled when she said it but I believe she meant it and got the point across to her friends.

On the way home I asked her about Lance and she told me that she explained to him that she loved me and that he should find another girl to be close friends with. She even told him that she thought I had a jealous streak and didn't want to see him get hurt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.