Holy Obligation - Cover

Holy Obligation

Copyright© 2013 by cogito

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Under the right tutelage, an awkward young man comes to understand his true purpose in life

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Slow  

Maria came back from the store while I was on the computer doing research. She passed by the desk just as I had opened a picture of a woman in bondage. Her elbows were tied behind her back, making her breasts thrust forward. There was a winding of rope just below her knees binding her legs tightly together. Another rope ran between her elbow bindings, down through the cheeks of her ass, and was tied to her knee bindings forcing her to be in a kneeling position. There was a ball gag in her mouth and a thick collar around her neck with a ring set into it for a leash to clip onto. Maria stopped behind me with a bag of groceries and looked over my shoulder at the picture on the computer. "mmmmmmmmm", she moaned. "That look like fun to Maria"

I let that statement sink into my head while Maria went into the kitchen and started putting away the groceries. Finally, I shut down the browser and went into the kitchen. It was time that Maria and I defined more clearly exactly what our relationship to each other was going to be.

"Maria?" I said. "I want you to finish what you're doing and then come see me in the living room.

"Djes, Master", she answered. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch trying to figure out exactly what I wanted to say and exactly how I wanted to say it.

About five minutes after I sat down, Maria came out of the kitchen. Apparently, she had either misunderstood my intention completely or she wanted to be prepared for any eventuality because she came out stark fucking naked. I gulped as I watched her enormous tits bounce towards me. Those golden globes bobbed up and down and to the side, every once in a while revealing that her waist was deceptively tiny. Her proportions were almost comical in their contrast and she looked more like a cartoonist's representation than she did a real woman ... like some teenage boy really talented at photoshop had taken a picture of a pretty Mexican Milf with big boobs and nice hourglass figure and allowed his raging hormones to drive him to manipulate the picture into his ideal fuck toy ... and then had, somehow been able to bring her to life ... that was what was bouncing and flouncing towards me with a "fuck me" look on her face.

The naked Mayan fuck bunny knelt at my feet. "How may I serve djou, Master?". Everything I had prepared to say went right out the window. I started to get the suspicion that Maria WANTED to get me off balance and so she came in looking the way she did. The thought seemed to galvanize my resolve.

"Maria", I said. "When I agreed to watch over and protect you last night, I did not intend to be your master all day, every day"

Some concern rose in her face, "djou don' wan' me after all?"

"That's not what I said", I quickly explained. "I don't want to be in complete control of you and everything you do"

"Oh", said Maria a bit crestfallen.

"I'm just not built that way. Samantha and Jane seem to think I am and now you do too, but I'm just not!"

"May I tell djou what I think?" Asked Maria.

"Please"

"I think that djou are a very special man. There are many men muy guapo e muy fuerte like djou. The woman, she is drawn to men such as djou. We see men like djou and we feel deep down in our bellies that this is a man that will protect me and care for me and he will fill my belly with beautiful ninos. The woman today, she act like she no want to be protected and to have her belly filled with ninos ... but her body tell her she is a liar! Some men who are muy guapo e muy fuerte, they know this and they do not care if they hurt the woman. They chust want to stick their dick in the woman and use her. The woman, she is used by such a man and then they leave her. They make her feel like a zorra!"

"Zorra?"

"How you say ... a slut!"

"But I thought you liked being a zorra" I half teased

"Djes, I like it ... but do djou know why?"

"Well that's kind of the million dollar question, isn't it?"

"I think about why there is a puta inside of me for many djears!", said Maria. "I think many nights why Maria like to be the zorra and I decide that Maria is the zorra because she like the sex as much as any man!"

"You have me there"", I said.

"Jdes! but, the woman she cannot be like the man.! She have the sex and she get the babies ... and not every man is like djou! They see the woman that like sex like the man and they think she is garbage! They djuse her and they throw her away!"

I was getting a little turned on by the fire in her eyes. Maria continued passionately.

"So the woman like me, she know that she must find the man who will have the sex with her and not treat her like garbage! But she must also keep him for the man is a man! He like to be macho! and he is like the bull that wants to have every cow he can find! So the woman must make chure that she is the cow that the man wants to fuck again and again! So she learn that the man feel good when he is in charge! She learn that the more she let him do what he wants to her, the more macho he feels"

Maria got a bit quieter

"And the woman, she like for her man to feel like a man! So, inside she feel good when he use her ... like that is what she is there for and it make her feel alive and warm and like a woman for her man to use her whenever and however he want to use her ... it is a gift that she is giving this man to use her body for his pleasure! ... and the woman, she look for the man who understands that this is a gift muy precioso that she is giving to him. But some men, they do not understand what a gift this is. They take the gift and they despise the woman for giving it to him!That is why la Senorita Samantha e la Senorita Jane and la puta Maria are drawn to you like a moth is drawn to the flame ... because djou are a man who will take the gift that we give to djou and will not spit it back in our faces! Djou are a flame that we can fly to and djou will not burn our wings!"

"But I don't have to treat you like a slave or a slut to enjoy having sex with you!"

"Djou talk a lot about the way djou are built but do djou ever stop to think how we are built?"

"I don't understand"

"La Senoritas Samantha and Jane and la puta Maria are built to feel good when we are djused like the slave. But there is always the danger to us that the man who will djuse us like the slave will go too far and hurt us in a bad way! That is why when we find a man like djou who we can trust ... it makes us want to give all of ourselves to djou ... when we ask djou to spank us and djou spank us chust hard enough to sting us but not to hurt us bad ... Aiy Caramba! Here is a man who we can be like the zorra with and we know he will never truly hurt us!"

When I was a little boy, I got lost in the department store my mom took me to. I felt scared and alienated. My mom had told me stories of bad people that liked to take little boys, do horrible things to us and sometimes even kill us. I knew that I could never find my mom on my own and needed help. However, I didn't know if the adult I went to for help would actually help me or be one of those monsters about whom my mother had warned me ... then I saw a policeman and my fears instantly vanished. I remember going up behind him, putting my hand in his and telling him I was lost and needed to find my mom. I expected him to do what he was obviously put there to do, protect me and take me where I was supposed to be. My fear instantly morphed into relief the minute I took hold of his hand. I began to see things a bit differently. Apparently, there are just women on the planet who, for whatever reason, are like Samantha, or Jane, or Maria. They live in constant fear of bad people who will take advantage of who they are and, when they see a man who will protect them from men like that, take his hand without questioning that he was put on this earth to protect them and care for them and see that they got to where they needed to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.