A Wife's Past - Cover

A Wife's Past

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Read about the sex adventures of Sayali.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Indian Erotica  

The woman's face was a perfect oval, tapering to a fine chin. Her eyes were elongated, almond-shaped, lined with kajal She had high cheekbones and a fine, straight nose. Her mouth was small, but her lips were full and luscious. She had white, even teeth.

Her hair was thick and lustrous, now tied in a plait that reached her buttocks. Her dusky skin was smooth and clear and soft, the colour and texture of honey. A long, elegant neck led smoothly to full, high, ripe breasts, superbly formed and heavy, like succulent mangoes. Her belly was firm and flat, her waist narrow and her hips flared just so, to neatly curved buttocks and slender, long, elegant legs. Her arms were smoothly turned, and her hands and feet were shapely. She wore a long mangalsutra around her neck, a bindi, gold hoops in her earlobes, gold finger-rings, anklets and toe-rings. She lay naked on a low divan in the middle of the room, crouched on all her forearms and knees like the sphinx, her legs folded under her belly in an obtuse V, her head bowed. Silk scarves bound her wrists and ankles to the divan. Her dusky skin shimmered with sweat and her chest heaved.

Her head rose slowly and she moaned, her fingers scrunching the rich tapestry counterpane on which she lay. Her eyes were hooded and her lips fluttered open. She tensed, whimpering softly, and her eyes were wide and glassy.

"Please ... hurry ... please ... fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

And then her body jerked forward and her head snapped back and her mouth tore open as if pulled by an invisible string. A long, thin shriek erupted from her throat. Her face twisted and contorted and spasmed in agony. Tendons stood out and strained in her long neck and her lips snapped back in a savage rictus.

"More!" An exultant male voice cried over hers. "Shove it in all the way, motherfucker! Ram it in!"

"Ohhhhhhhh uhhh yes! Ohhh god, yes, uhhhhh Ohhh yes!" The woman cried, her body writhing and shaking, twisting, her chest heaving frantically.

"Yes! Yes! Do it, bastard! Do it!"

The woman shrieked again, louder and longer this time, her head arching violently backward, her back bending steeply down. Behind and above her, a tall, handsome, massively built black man gasped, arching his head. He was naked and his body glistened with sweat. He groaned and his taut buttocks flexed and his hips slid forward. His penis was gargantuan, about nine inches long and correspondingly thick. It moved forward, disappearing inexorably between the woman's buttocks. She cried out again, and the second male voice chortled gleefully. The penis went in deeper and deeper, seemingly endless. The woman's voice was ragged, hoarse, cracked, and her cries came in choking, broken gasps and whimpering, sobbing moans. Her body heaved and writhed. Deeper and deeper the penis went till it was inside her fully, buried to the hilt. The black man paused, and the woman whimpered. He waited patiently. Her moans gradually dwindled and she began whimpering softly. His big hands slid up her slender, curved body to cup her swollen, pendulous breasts. Her nipples were long and stiff in small, dark aureoles.

The woman was being sodomised. The man fucking her ass was a hired stud, a gigolo. He had been fucking her steadily and relentlessly for the past ninety minutes, almost without respite.

They were in the sunken living area of her house, in her home.

All around them, on all four sides of the divan, there were men watching. The woman was on display, being fucked openly and publicly, for the pleasure of the dozen or so voyeurs.

The woman's name was Sayali and she was twenty-four years old.

Her husband of six months, Suresh, prowled around the divan, goading the gigolo, urging him to greater heights sexual action.

The watching men were his friends and business associates. Now, as they chortled and whistled and clapped their approval of the performance, he smiled to himself in satisfaction.

Sayali was the best thing that had happened to his business. He was a small-time trader in an infernal hurry. Sayali lived opposite. He had known her all his life, but never noticed her.

Now, needing someone to keep house for him and to entertain his associates he proposed to her. Never in his wildest dreams had he imagined that she would do it so well, or with such astonishing results.

Suresh realised that his bride was anything but a virgin on their wedding night itself. There was nothing shy or timid in her manner, no sign of hesitation. On the contrary, it was he who suddenly felt nervous and unsure. He had only had one previous affair, a short-lived and sexually unsatisfactory relationship with one of the girls in the office several years earlier. She was delighted that he was a virgin, and said she had never fucked one before. Suresh thought they were making love, and said so.

Bina laughed and told him to stop being idiotic. He could call it what he liked, but they were still only fucking, doing what every one of God's creatures did. Intimidated, Suresh let her take him to bed. She was apparently insatiable and over the next few weeks, they fucked daily. He enjoyed the sex and her body. The affair ended as abruptly as it had begun. Bina walked out after a few weeks, saying that he was a bore in bed, that she needed a man who knew how to fuck.

Shaken and frightened, Suresh deliberately kept away from women, and concentrated on his work. He left the company -- the constant proximity with Bina and seeing her contemptuous, pitying glances

-- was too much to bear. He set up a small industry in the suburbs making aluminum utensils. He began to do well and, under pressure from his family -- he was getting older, after all -- married Sayali.

On their wedding night, all his anxieties returned. He worried that he might not satisfy her, that she, too, might reject him. He made a first, fumbling, clumsy attempt, trying to kiss her ineptly as she sat on the bed dressed in all her bridal finery.

She must have understood the problem for she took over, and he felt incompetent and inexperienced as she worked his body with a cunning that took his breath away. Gently, tenderly, unhurriedly, expertly, she aroused him till he was almost screaming with excitement. Her lips and fingers and tongue were everywhere, and then she had his cock in her cunt and it was a hot, tight vortex that drew him down, down, down and drowned him in a sea of endless joy. She moaned and panted eagerly as he plunged greedily into her flesh and then, to his utter shock, started egging him on with a litany of gutter obscenities. Strangely aroused, he rocked deep into her flesh and she cried out in joy and begged for more.

Their cataclysmic orgasms were almost simultaneous.

Later, snuggling naked on the sweat and lovejuice stained sheets,

Suresh kissed her gently, caressing her breast.

"Sayali..."

"Mm?" She swirled her tongue over his nipple and her fingers were already crawling down his belly. Her nipple hardened between his fingers and he felt her breast swell and grow turgid with excitement.

"You're not a virgin. Are you?"

Suddenly her lips were hot on his and her body was across his.

"Suresh," she whispered. "Don't ask me that. Not tonight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.