Construction Seduction
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Peter Duncan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fifteen-year-old Ashley McClain goes to work for her father's construction company. During her high school years, she pursues sex with five of her father's employees to the extent of a gangbang. When she goes to Stanford she eschews her sluttish ways and becomes respectable while demonstrating to her father that she will be the driving force of the business to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Son   Father   Uncle   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   2nd POV  

Jim McClain started his contracting business in the early nineties in Orange County California starting with just two employees. Within five years McClain Construction boasted of over fifty employees working for him. Just as in the rest of the country home building in southern California was up and down but McClain ran his business in such an efficient way that he was always able to support his business with an average of fifty people.

Greg Sandler was thirty-two when McClain hired him as his second employee. It had always been Sandler’s plan to begin having children five years after he and his wife were married. In the early years of their marriage, Greg had been scrupulously faithful to Marcy. But as prospects dimmed for starting a family with her, he began dabbling with women both married and unmarried who frequented the bars where he and his construction buddies hung out. By the time Marcy sued for divorce Greg had become a confirmed alcoholic.

After hitting rock bottom, he joined AA, got his life back together, and came to work for Jim McClain. In an industry where drinking was an occupational hazard, McClain had profound respect for AA. He knew of Sandler’s background; knew he’d done an excellent job for the company he worked for before starting his own business and recognized that he was trying to get his life back together. He needed a man of Sandler’s ability to help move his business forward which was proved out in short order.

As his business grew Jim McClain ran his company as if it were a family business and treated all his employees like they were part of the family. Jim and his wife Cindy included the whole company in monthly parties and barbecues. Though many McClain employees had young families, Ashley—Ash as everybody called her—seemed to be the queen of all the kids. Of all the families with children in the company, Greg envied Jim and Cindy the most. From the day he began working at McClain Construction he was completely taken by the five-year-old. As he watched her grow through the years, he often fantasized about what she would look like when she was fully grown.

Ash flirted naturally with all the McClain men but more intensely with Greg Sandler. With natural blonde hair, blue/green eyes, and a cute body Ash knew how easily she could get men’s attention. By the time she was ten years old, she had Greg, along with most men who knew her, wrapped around her little finger. She was a self-assured little girl who excelled in school and was a superb athlete as well.

Since Greg was childless Ash McClain became his surrogate daughter, Ash’s mom and dad seemed pleased that Gregg and Ash meshed that way. He attended her soccer games without being showy about it. In their eyes, he was just an outstanding employee as well as a close family friend. He was thrilled that the little girl singled him out more than the others. He of course flirted back, sometimes to the point of desire which always caused him to remind himself she is the boss’s daughter for Christ’s sake.

Approaching her teens, he couldn’t deny that the little girl was growing up. He would often stand on the edge of the soccer pitch and watch her little bubble butt jiggle as she ran in her soccer shorts and imagine her tiny nipples being stimulated by the movement of her jouncing jersey all the while castigating himself by thinking I shouldn’t be having these thoughts. As time went on, he tried harder to resist looking at her like she was prime meat on the run.

Ash’s parents never noticed the way Greg looked at her—at least they didn’t seem to. One day when he felt himself getting hard while watching her game and felt sleazy. But Ash’s eyes always followed him, and he was aware of it, but never caught her staring at his crotch. Nor did he have any idea that her error on the field that particular day was caused by the fact that she saw the bulge in his tight Levi’s. Having just started having periods Ashley’s hormones were hard at work. That night she masturbated as she thought about the bulge in Greg’s pants and imagined what it might be like for him to be making love to her.

At 5’11Greg was a good-looking, rugged kind of guy with strong arms and an athletic body. To Ash, he was like an uncle who as she grew became an increasing physical attraction. Because of his presence in her family’s life, she was not only comfortable with him she also often found herself thinking about him and wondering how that bulge that she caught from time to time might feel inside her.

With the new excitement coursing through her body Ash masturbated to fantastic scenarios mostly with Greg. Always curious about herself she had continually explored her vagina with her fingers as she grew: touching it, spreading her lips, feeling the wetness of the delicate petals, and pressing the curious node that would tingle when she caressed it. The growth of “puffies” on her chest, which was concurrent with the beginning of her period, tingled when her exploring fingers touched them as well.

Sometimes the sensations in her breasts were so intense that they were painful. Curiously, the pain often resulted in her fingers going downward to the node she had been comfortable fondling for so many years. And when she did, the feelings were anything but painful. Ash’s mother had forewarned her of her approaching period and explained its purpose. She also told her that she would be experiencing sexual feelings along with her periods. But, as is true with most parents, she never covered that subject in enough depth for Ash to truly get a grasp of it.

She had seen her father naked before but only in accidental glimpses. What she saw between her father’s legs dangled but was just a limp and wrinkly piece of flesh. In sex education at school, she learned about erections and their purpose which made her wonder what her fathers would look like when it became erect. Since the day on the soccer field when she saw the bulge in Greg’s pants leg which cause her to blow the shot on goal, she obsessed with his penis. Her quest was to see it in its hard, naked glory ... to feel it in her hand and have it moving inside her like some of the girls talked about.

Though Greg watched and fantasized about sex with Ash as she grew it was one of those things he thought about but knew he would never do. She was the daughter of his boss and friend, a man who trusted him and put him in a position of importance. He had known her since she was five years old. True, she was an incredible flirt, but he had a girlfriend—or at least other grown women to take care of those needs.


It was Tuesday after Memorial Day; the first time Ash came to work for her dad for the summer. She was fifteen. Greg was forty-two. He was in the conference room going over plans with his job supervisor when Jim walked in with his daughter. Everybody who worked for the company knew the pert young teen, they had seen her growing up and always considered her incredibly cute. But that Monday as all eyes went to the darling young girl with the bubble butt and petite B-cup breasts, they knew it would be only a matter of time before a dazzling butterfly would emerge from the chrysalis.

As Greg watched her, he remembered the little girl who had continually given him woodies on the soccer field and remembered the feelings of guilt that cropped each time he had sexual thoughts of her. The look in Ash’s blue/green eyes made him shudder as he thought, Jesus Christ, could she have known what I was thinking? It was something he had always kept locked in his mind. He wondered, during the times they had talked on the soccer field or at Jim and Cindy’s parties if her flirting meant more than he might have thought. God, if her father had any idea that I have been jacking off with his daughter’s image in my mind I would be toast.

When she came into the office that day, he had no idea what she was thinking. He only knew she was looking at him with a puzzlingly demure smile that curled her lips. Her crisp aquamarine eyes were boring into his mind as if she were warning, “Be careful you pervy old man.” To his distress, His cock swelled and formed a telltale bulge in the crotch of his Levi’s. Consciously moving his hand to hide the evidence, he was shocked to near oblivion when Jim said, “Greg, I told Ash that you would be visiting a couple of sites today. Would you mind taking her along?”

Looking at the flirty girl whose eyes had just moved up his body from somewhere down below he saw the coy look on her face and the blushing cheeks that told him that she HAD noticed his woody thus, in no way, did he want her riding in his truck with him. But Jim was the boss who said to Ashley, “What do you think Miss McClain?”

Picking up a blue file folder from the planning table Greg thought I’m TRAPPED and said, “Well young lady let’s get to it.”

The silence in the truck was uncomfortable for the first few minutes. Finally, he asked, “So Ashley,” “are you looking forward to spending your summer with all these old dudes?”

“For starters, I’m just happy to have a job,” she answered. “I’m looking forward to having a little money of my own ya know?” With confidence she looked over at Greg and said, “As for being with old dudes like you, do you think that I would be having more fun with zit-face, geeky boys who just want to feel my tits?”

Though he was bothered that his fantasy child had used such coarse language he remembered his pre-teen and early teenage years and he thought, she has a point there. Taken aback at how forthright she was though he felt intimidated by this fifteen-year-old girl who seemed so comfortable talking this way to an adult. He wondered if she talked this graphically to her parents. Regardless, she was different than any teenage girl he had ever talked with. So I had better watch my step with her.

After another uncomfortable gap, Ash asked, “How come you didn’t bring Jess to the Memorial Day party?” Greg had been going with Jessica for almost seven years, always bringing her to the company parties. She had been pressuring him too much about getting married and he’d finally bowed out.

“We’re not going together anymore Ash.” He missed Jessica, particularly the sex which had always been fantastic.

“I like her,” Ash said, “she’s nice.” In a way, the young girl was in love with Jessica. Bi-sex hadn’t entered her mind, but she thought Jess was beautiful ... had a great ass and good-sized, perky boobs, the kind she would like to have. “She treats me more like an adult than most of the guys’ wives and girlfriends.” Hesitating for about a half-mile she finally said, “Do you miss going to bed with her?”

CHRIST, Greg thought I can’t have a conversation like this with a fifteen-year-old girl. He didn’t answer.

Another two hundred yards went by before she persisted, “Well...?”

“It’s none of your BUSINESS Ashley. What would your dad and mom think of you asking me questions like this?”

She giggled. “Come on Greg, I’ve heard them talking about you and Jess more than once.”

Yes, he thought, Jim would like to get into Jess’s pants himself. He wondered what Ash would say if he said that to her about her father. Then he backed her off more than he intended to by saying, “GODDAMNIT ASHLEY, there’s no way I’m going to get into a conversation like this with you.”

They were just pulling into the job site when she cleared her throat and said, “Touché,” clearing her throat and stifling a giggle.

He watched her get out of the truck and walk petulantly to the storage container that acted as a tool shed and office. His eyes were not the only eyes on the site that stared at the way the young girl’s bubble-butt was so nicely formed in those tight Levi’s. No panty lines, he thought. She must be wearing a thong.

He had no idea that she was purposely displaying herself. But when she turned toward him and the others and spread her legs slightly before it became clear that she knew what she was doing, the seam of her jeans pulled into the crack of her pussy, showing off the contours of her lips. It was also clear by how her nipples prominently showed their tiny points in her red McClain Construction tee shirt that she was wearing no bra. Jesus, Greg thought, that little bitch can get herself into a heap of trouble with one of these horny studs.

In bed that night two people had their hands between their legs, thinking of each other. Greg stroked his cock as he thought I’ve gotta keep away from her. That fucking little cunt could cost me my job, not to mention putting me in jail.

Ashley eased two fingers inside her tight vagina as she thought, I wonder what Greg’s penis will feel like inside me.

For the rest of the summer, Greg Sandler did everything in his power to keep away from Ashley McClain. When he did see her in the office, he always noticed her luscious young ass holstered in those tight Levi’s, while the crotch of those jeans highlighted the shape of her luscious pussy lips. More than once he thought about what that seam would smell like. Every morning when he woke up with morning wood, he shot his load while imagining his cock moving inside Ashley McClain’s fifteen-year-old pussy.


It was early in October on a Friday afternoon when Ash came home from school. There was a note on the table from her mom: Ash: We decided to leave early for Palm Springs to get a jump on the traffic ... will be home Sunday afternoon. Your Dad has an important meeting with his lawyer at 6:00 Sunday evening. He asked Greg to bring some papers by on his way home from work. Jim needs the paperwork to go over with the lawyer on Sunday. Take care and don’t forget to go to Mass on Sunday. Love you, Mom.

“How convenient,” she murmured with a giggle. “Greg has avoided me all summer. With Mom and Dad safely out of the picture he’s coming to the house with Lil ole me ... all alone.”

It was just before 4:00 pm. Ash was dressed in her school uniform; blue and black plaid short skirt, white blouse, dark plaid pleated skirt, tennis shoes, and white socks. There were two things she needed to take care of before Greg got there: to remove her panties and wash her pussy. As she was cleaning herself with the warm soapy washcloth, she heard the sound of the truck tires screeching as it came to a stop in the driveway. She heard its door being slammed shut. As she was drying herself between her legs with a soft towel her breathing increased and she felt her pulse quickening. Just after his second knock, she opened the door.

Ogling the girl who opened the door Greg gazed into Ashley’s clear blue/green eyes. Smiling he said, “Hi Ash. Is your dad home?”

With a fake look of sadness that he had missed her dad, she said, “My parents left early for Palm Springs Greg, they wanted to beat the traffic. I’m sorry you missed them.”

The look on his face was priceless. As she watched him roll his eyeballs and swallow the lump in his throat, she had any idea that Greg had been masturbating in the truck on his way over. Greg had no idea that Ash would be doing the same thing before he came. As he held out the file for her to take, she ignored it and asked, “Why don’t you come in Greg. Would you like a coke?” Shit, she thought. “Maybe a beer?”

“Well,” he said scratching his stubbly beard, “I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have a beer.” He followed her into the kitchen. Not asking him to take a seat at the kitchen table she went to the refrigerator and took out two beers. Opening them she set one in front of Greg and one on the table for her.

“I didn’t think your parents would let you drink beer.”

“They don’t treat me like the kind of child YOU think I am Greg.” Letting the barb sink in she added, “I’m not a lush though.”

What a smart-ass she’s becoming he thought. At the same time, he had known since she came to work for the company that her sassiness was one of the things that made her so attractive to him. Lately, he’d been on a dry spell as far as females were concerned. He and Jessica had tried to get back together over the summer, but it didn’t work. He hadn’t gotten laid in over two months and was hornier than hell. The aspect of plugging the McClain girl had never left his mind. But if he thought that if he did something and her parents were to find out he would be toast at the company. Besides, she wasn’t legal, and her parents could have him put in jail if they were to find out about it. Being alone with her in the house however his rigid cock was quickly clouding his mind. Teetering on making a quick escape he thought how hot she looked in Levi’s at work. He was certain, the way her pussy formed its outline in the tight denim, that she wasn’t wearing panties under them. He wondered if there was a different standard at home. Is she wearing them now? Holding up his bottle of beer he said, “Here’s to a new experience.”

Well, she thought, he’s finally coming around.

Taking a swig of his beer he said, “So Ash let me ask you this,” leering at her with a smirk, “are you still a virgin?”

Dwelling on the number of times her fingers had played in her pussy while wondering what a hard cock would feel like in there, Ash was amazed at how strongly the thought was toying with her mind, making her wet between the legs. As she sipped on her beer she said, “As a matter-of-fact Greg I am. Does that SURPRISE you?”

Getting up from the table he reached out and brushed her cheek with the back of his hand. “Ok, Miss Ashley McClain,” he said, “let’s see if you are anything more than a cock-teaser.”

FINALLY, she thought after having flirted so long and hard for his attention. She had played the games with boys her age but was turned off by their immaturity. She had been jealous of her mother’s relationship with her father, had fantasized about him, and left a door open in her mind for some kind of “thing” to happen between them. Greg was a real man who had been married and had gone with Jessie, a real woman.

Ash was ready to see what all her hoping and planning had come to. Extending her hand, she let him take hers and raised it to his lead. All in one motion like a dance move, he pulled her into his arms and then into an embrace, pulling her to his body and kissing her. When she felt his tongue in her mouth her knees let go. His arms tightened to hold her steady. As he broke the kiss, he locked eyes with her and nuzzled her nose with the tip of his, and said, “I guess kissing a man is a little different than kissing boys, huh?”

She wasn’t there to argue or compare she was there for an illicit purpose, the fulfillment of her quest, the confirmation of her womanhood. Like a ravenous beast, she gobbled his mouth, accepting his tongue as her breath whistled through her nostrils ... unable to keep her saliva from dribbling between their chins.

Opening her legs to make room for his hand seemed natural. But as he touched her pussy she couldn’t control the kitten-like whine that escaped her throat. How many times had she played with it? It was always good. But no self-pleasure could ever compare to the stimulation she was feeling at another person’s touch. As his fingers caressed her puffy labia, parted them, and skated in her wet, pink groove, it was like her legs had disappeared. Only on her feet because Greg was holding her up, she shuddered as a wave of release washed through her body.

It had been years since Greg had been with a female this new to sex. His feeling of guilt was mollified when his finger confirmed that Ash was wearing no panties. Jesus, the little cunt was WAITING for me.

The girl’s immediate orgasm blew away any hope that he would control himself and walk away. As his fingers toyed with her virgin vulva it was all he could do to keep from coming in his pants. Clamping his cheeks tightly Greg reveled in the prospect of plucking the cherry from this virgin teenager.

Ashley had brought herself to orgasm before, but it never happened so quickly, so completely, and with such force. Her mind told her to savor it. But her body clamored for more.

Greg’s large hands were those of a hardworking man. As his middle finger eased into the sponge of her vagina it flipped switches that sent warmth throughout her body as she thought God, I had no idea it would feel this fucking wonderful.

As he probed her core, he hooked his fingertip against the front of her vagina and touched a spot she never realized was there. He pressed. She felt a gush of secretion like she was peeing. As her body was wracked with another series of spasms, she didn’t even realize the noises coming out of her mouth, her shrieks of pleasure telling Greg that she hadn’t lied about being a virgin. Feeling no evidence of a restrictive hymen he understood that she must have broken it with some kind of object. But he felt positive she had never been fucked before.

The joy of deflowering a girl in such a passionate way was as if he were being given a gift from God. The feeling of his finger sliding in this delicious young girl’s tight nest was something he couldn’t put into words. Having not expected two orgasms in such a brief period, he could only guess at what her reaction would be when he touched her clit which came out in a series of moans that built to a paean of praise, “Oh God, OH GOD, OH GOD.”

She couldn’t even count the number of times she had played with her clitoris and cum before. But never had her body been wracked so spastically. His first touch on her clitoris was like an electric shock. As his finger skated on it, tingling tendrils went all the way to her toes. Rubbing it caused sensations to merge into awareness so overwhelming that she felt like she had been thrown from a high cliff and was falling joyously toward the waves below, the waves of pleasure astonishing her, each one building to a higher level.

She had no idea how he got her to her bed. But there she was naked; her body sprawled halfway across the middle of it. Her butt was on the edge of the mattress, and she was making snow angels with her arms. The sounds she heard; the echoes of an awestruck girl were her own. The sensation between her legs was heavenly, feelings she could only have imagined. They were soft, warm, and tingly. Seeming to be agreeing with something, “Yes, YES, YES,” came out of her mouth. As she lifted her head, she peered down her magically naked body, her breasts appeared flattened like eggs over easy. She saw Greg’s head and felt his warm, stubbly cheeks against her inner thighs. But there was another feeling of fluttering in her pussy, “JESUS, it’s his TONGUE!” Closing her eyes, she lost herself in the delight of that pink, pebbly lingual thing lapping her cunt, tripping switches of pleasure that delighted her nipples and toes and made her ears buzz. When he grasped her ankles and lifted her legs, exposing her crotch she felt his tongue slide down, off her pussy, over her taint then on her asshole. This seems so dirty. But before she could protest in disgust lightning bolts speared her body. How can something as NASTY feel so GOOD? Once again, heavenly vibrations quivered throughout her body.

As dirty as it seemed, she didn’t even think of it when Greg’s thrust his tongue into her mouth again. With her quest being fulfilled something other than her fingers were fucking her pussy and caressing her clitoris. For the first time, her pussy had been eaten out, and her asshole licked which was such a nasty surprise. Had she not loved the cunnilingus so much she would have thought it impossible. Now she wanted to see his cock, to feel it in her hand, to have it wedging her open and thrusting inside her.

Standing beside the bed looking over his willing quarry Greg still wore his red McClain Construction T-shirt. His Levi’s and construction boots were still on. Sitting on the bed he bent down and removed his boots and socks. Standing up he peeled off his t-shirt.

God, she thought, he’s forty-two and still has six-pack abs!

Undoing his heavy belt, he unbuttoned and unzipped his fly then peeled off his jeans. Standing over her in his tightie-whities Ashley’s eyes were magnetized to the bulge of Greg’s straining cock. It’s HUGE. When he rolled down his BVDs the head of his erect penis caught in the waistband it snapped back with a “slap” against his belly.

To fifteen-year-old Ashley McClain, it was surreal. The noise of Greg’s cock slapping his stomach seemed elevated to the sound of a bullwhip cracking.

Her eyes saw a MONSTER, his seven-inch cock seeming like a foot-long baton. Craning her neck to get a better look at what was protruding so menacingly from his middle she thought how can that huge thing EVER get inside me? She couldn’t keep from reaching out and grabbing it. It’s like the handle of a baseball bat. And I can feel his PULSE. Pointing the head at her eyes, she studied the slit at the end of his pinkish-lavender-colored helmet. That’s what it looks like, she thought, some kind of A MEDIEVAL Knight’s HELMET.

“Stroke it Ash,” came Greg’s ragged entreaty.

At first not understanding what he meant she looked up into his hungry eyes then back at his “thing,” and cautiously moved the loose outer skin back and forth on his shaft—such a cool thing the way his top skin moves on the hard, muscled surface below. As she stroked, she noticed the clear ooze forming in the slit in its head. “Put it in your mouth Ash,” he said, “Suck me, sweetie.”

Giving him a look of questioning revulsion, she thought about a couple of girls at school who talked about “giving head.” It was something she thought she would never do. But giving a moderate sneer he said, “Even Jess has sucked me, Ash.” I’ve eaten YOUR pussy and I expect YOU to do the same for me. That’s what ALL mature people do.”

Looking at him again she wanted to refuse. But when he said, “Your mom sucks your dad’s cock kiddo,” she closed her eyes in objectional resolve and tentatively opened her mouth. Tightening her lips just beyond his head it felt huge in her mouth as she had heard it would. “Lick the underside of my head sweetie.” When she did, he moaned and began fucking her mouth in shallow thrusts. She gagged when his head touched the back of her throat. He adjusted his stroke to a shallower penetration and kept thrusting. “Ouch,” he said, “keep your teeth off my cock sweetie, it’s sensitive.” He hoped she might have sucked a cock or two before, but it was apparent that not only was this a new experience, but it was also one she didn’t care much for. Since he didn’t have a condom on, he had figured he would come in her mouth and stop for the day. But Ash took her mouth off his cock and asked, “Are you ever going to fuck me, Greg?”

Shit, he thought, then said, “I don’t have a condom Ash, maybe your dad has one.”

“No,” she answered, “I’ve been all through his drawers and medicine cabinet. He must not use them.” She smiled. “But I just came off my period two days ago, so you have nothing to worry about as I understand.”

“How can you be so sure?”

She laughed. “First of all, I’m Catholic. Second, I’m not stupid. So, are you going to fuck me or not?”

Suddenly she felt guilty. Had Greg not worked for her dad she wondered if would have talked down to him this way. Tempering her attitude she said, “I would like you to Greg.” Knowing it would happen she thought phew, I’m lucky I just had my period.

Having sex with the young virgin was more important to Greg than dealing with a spoiled brat’s barbs though. That he would be the first cock inside this delicious teen filled him with the thrill of anticipation. He couldn’t remember ever being the first one. Positioning her so her ass was on the edge of the bed again he lifted it and placed a pillow under it then grasped her ankles, lifted her legs, and let them break over his shoulders. Holding his cock in his right hand he opened the large lips of her pussy. Washing his head in her wet groove he lubricated it with her sexual nectar then eyed the young girl’s eager but questioningly pensive face. Seeing her look of concern, he nearly laughed out loud with the excitement of it

Not wanting to hurt her he found the entrance to her vagina with the end of his cock and gently pressed into the opening. As he felt his tapered head wedging open the girl’s tight orifice he looked into eyes as wide as saucers. Her lips formed into a small, contemplative oval, and, when his head popped past the taut ring of her pussy and she gasped, “OH!” he pushed his seven-inch shaft inside her as she marveled, “ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, YES!

For Ashley, there were no words to describe what she was feeling. Both surprised and thrilled by the movement of a man’s massive organ filling her body she was only glad that she hadn’t waited any longer. She had considered giving her cherry to an older boy or even one her age without having any idea how disappointing that would have been. All she knew was that Greg’s engorged penis was treating her insides to the most fantastic massage she could ever have imagined. It was as if fireworks were exploding in her brain in a massive pyrotechnic exhibition.

Driven wild by the grip of the tightest cunt he could remember fucking Greg was amazed at how wet and slippery it was. While most women he had been with had made their pussies tight by flexing their muscles Ash’s was naturally snug. Thinking he would cum within a couple of minutes Greg was surprised that he was able to go so long, he had to stop a couple of times just to rest his tired abdominal but having gotten through the initial excitement with a couple of extreme butt crunches, it seemed like he would be able to go all night.

Starting in the missionary position he then laid Ash on her side and fucked her that way in the fetal position. Finally, he had her on her knees, her torso on the bed, fucking her doggie with her head down resting on her arms, his abdominal muscles slapping her ass with each thrust. He got her off a couple of times this way by rubbing her clit hard as he was slamming her.

Ashley was yelping, “Yes, yes, YES,” grunting and snorting, gasping “phew, phew,” her head waggling wildly. They had been going at it for a solid half-hour. He was exhausted and had to cum soon. “Oh baby,” he said, “I have to CUM.”

Taking hold of both of her hips he started slamming her, making straining noises, “Unh, unh, Ung.” With one final slam, he howled “HOLY SHIT,” and stopped while he ejaculated inside Ash’s well fucked cunt. Pumping two more shots he then clutched out two more mini spurts. Falling on top of the young girl’s body he ironed her body flat on the bed.

As far as Ashley was concerned Greg could have fucked her all night. But at the moment she was tired as well and needed a break. When he shot his first load, she couldn’t feel it. But she could feel how much slipperier his cock slid through his jism. When he fell on top of her, she hit the mattress with an “oomph,” then lay there, until she felt his cock deflating, finally slipping out like a wrinkled worm. To her mortification, when his cock came out, she let out a long slurpy pussy fart.

Embarrassed she said “excuse me” then giggled uncontrollably.

Greg laughed and said, “Don’t worry about it honey, it’s just a pussy fart ... happens all the time when you fuck doggie. She giggled to herself and thought well at least that’s something ... I guess.

She would have loved to have him stay and cuddle but somehow understood he wouldn’t. Besides, there were thoughts that a neighbor might notice. I’m not going to worry about that though. Greg dressed in a couple of minutes. There was no long goodbye. As walked out of the room he said, “Don’t forget to give your dad the file.”

She lay on the bed caressing her tummy. Being a woman is great she thought. I have to make it happen with him again. She heard the truck door slam and the engine start. As the truck pulled away, she thought, FUCKING ... God, I LOVE it. Now, how can I get him to do it again?

As Greg pulled away, he said to himself, “You stupid son of a bitch. She’s Jim’s DAUGHTER. What if he finds out? What if she gets pregnant? Jesus, this is just never going to happen again...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.