Not Too Nice - Cover

Not Too Nice

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A fairly short, twisted story not connected to any other. It's very graphic. Lots of sex and horrible things. Read the codes. Not a lot of story but lots of sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Caution   Violence   Nudism  

I was told once that I wasn't a nice person. Who ever said that probably spoke correctly. I am a pirate traveling the South Pacific operating a few small gunboats and one sailing ship at the time I wrote this journal. We raided ships and villages that looked worth the trouble. There were about forty men in my gang and none of us were gentlemen by any stretch of the mind. We were also rapists with a never quenched thirst for fresh bodies. In a real dry spell, we would even take men's asses though none of us preferred that choice.

This story relates to a time early in our days. We found an island and took it over. It was inhabited when we arrived at the small pier and came charging into the village. Any man who tried to stop us was killed. The women were slapped down hard. It was over in fifteen minutes. The island's men were dead except for the four or five who surrendered and all the women were made captive.

There was a missionary on the island with his family, a wife, a daughter, and a son. I told the men to strip the men and tie them in X-frames letting them watch the others and each other as we processed the village.

I was hard when the first of the villagers was brought forward. It was a young man and a young woman. "Who are you?"

The young man answered, "I am Leepuna and she is my sister, Lingpuna."

I looked at them and said, "Strip!" They weren't wearing much, just straw skirts and some light cloth covering Lingpuna's breasts. They looked at each other and at the naked missionary and men strung up around them. They slowly removed their clothes.

I looked at the girl, "Are you a virgin?"

She looked at me strangely and said, "I have not known a man in this life."

I wasn't sure what that meant but really didn't care. She was fearful and I was about to give her a reason to fear. I dropped my pants and exposed my hard ten-inch cock to her gaze. Her brother's cock was normal sized but rising. I said, "You will know a man now. Will it be your brother or me?"

The missionary spoke up yelling, "That's incest and rape! It's sinful! She can't do that!"

I looked at Lingpuna and said, "Chose! It's your brother or me. There is no third choice." She glanced over at the missionary as he yelled. Then, she looked at my large, long cock and then at her brother's normal sized one.

She said, "Lee, it must be you. His tool would kill me. Please do what he wants!"

Leepuna hung his head. He had been looking away from his sister. He looked up and at her trying not to see her naked body. "Ling, I will do as you say though it's a terrible sin. I am sorry."

I looked at the men holding Lingpuna and said, "Lay her out on the ground." I looked at her brother. "If you want it to not hurt too bad, put your mouth on her and lick her cunt and push spit into it to wet it for your entrance."

They both looked horrified but, at a nod, my men released him and he knelt between his sister's legs and lowered his head to her cunt. He didn't know what he was doing but he did try to get her wet from his saliva. She began to dampen as his efforts excited her. His cock hardened from what he was doing. They both moaned softly. I said, "Enough. Put your cock in her."

He moved up and did as he was told. He had a decent sized erection and pushing it into his sister's virgin cunt a couple of inches until he met her hymen. She scrunched her eyes and gave a little gasp. He stopped. I said, "Push hard. You have to get in her all the way. That's her virginity and you must force your cock through it."

He looked up and I could see tears in his eyes. He murmured, "I'm sorry, Ling." With that, he pushed hard and his cock popped in to the hilt in her opened cunt. She yowled with pain and he grunted with the effort.

I let him rest for a moment and then said, "Start moving in her. Fuck her until you shoot your cum into her cunt."

He began to thrust into her ravaged cunt as his sister cried. After a while, her hips began to meet his. I motioned to my men to release her and she put her arms around her brother as he fucked her harder and harder. They were both breathing heavily and their bodies were slamming together. Her cries had gone from pain to pleasure until they climaxed together and he shot his first load into his sister's cunt in what was the first fuck for each of them.

I said, "Very good. I walked over to the missionary. I slapped him across the face with my gloves snapping his head back and leaving him bleary eyed with pain. "Have you ever butt fucked your wife?"

"No, that would be wrong!"

'Has she ever sucked your cock and swallowed your seed?"

He hissed, "That's dirty. No, I would never have her do that!"

I said, "Give him about a ten inch pole." I motioned at two of my men and said, "Tie our young lovers together and then bring her." I pointed at the wife. She was mid thirties and a fine figure of a woman. She was slim with smaller but acceptable sized breasts. They tied to the two native siblings by tying her feet together behind him and tying his wrists together behind her. A rope around them kept them from pulling loose.

The men then brought the wife over. I said, "It's not often we have fine looking white women available for our fun."

Her husband made an agonized moan as a wooden pole was pushed deeply into his ass. There were two leather ties at its end and each one was tied to a leg above the knee. If he relaxed, the pole would go a little deeper. I looked at his wife who was standing before me. I said, "We can play with you or your children. If you choose to be our toy, you will do everything you're told without hesitation and without fail or we will do you children. You will watch."

She looked at me tearfully and said, "I will do as you tell me. Please, please, leave my children alone. They are innocent."

I said, "We'll see. Your activities will determine how much we will do with them and the amount of pain they will suffer. Remember, you will do anything and everything you are told without holding back and without reservation. Do you understand?" She nodded. I hadn't put my cock back in my pants. "Suck my cock and swallow every drop you get from it."

I could hear a little sob as she knelt before me and took my cock in her hand. Opening her mouth, she brought her lips over the head and began to suck ... I was soon very hard. Taking her head, I pushed my cock further into her mouth by pulling her head to me by her hair. I could tell I was hurting her and straining her mouth as more of my fat cock went into her mouth stopping at her tonsils. I let her get used to it there and the gagging subside. Then, I pulled her head further forward forcing my cock into her throat. She started to flail at me and then realized what that would mean. She brought her arms up and pulled on my ass to fully impale her throat on my hard cock. I throat fucked her for many long minutes until I felt the tightening of my balls. I pulled out until just a little more than the head was in her mouth and fired cum into her mouth. I could feel the swallowing motions as she accepted my load and took it into her stomach. I finished my cum and pushed my cock back down her throat. I calmed down some and pressed internally on my bladder. I felt my cock release and the piss power down her throat. Still pissing, I pulled back into her mouth and let her taste what was going down her throat and into her stomach. Her cheeks bulged but she managed to force her throat to take everything down. I gently pushed her head back as she continued to suck to be sure every drop of cum and piss was in her mouth and on its way to her stomach. I removed my cock and she gave the end one last little swipe of her tongue.

I looked at her as she knelt panting and said, "I guess the cum load wasn't too bad tasting. How was my piss?"

Her head came up and she looked at her family who were all looking at her with eyes wide. She said quietly, "I got used to it, Captain." She had heard others address me as Captain so used that. I hadn't given my name to anyone.

I looked at the two men who had been holding her and said, "I think she wants to be fucked by both of you at the same time. After you have finished, she will suck your cocks." I looked over at another of my men, "Ratso, why don't you open that girl's ass. I would say fuck her cunt but she's all tied up." I inclined my head at the brother and sister who were tied together. Ratso was a little bastard who liked to give pain with his sex, even if it were to him. He dropped his pants and scrunched behind the young native girl and forced his smaller, but very hard cock into her virgin ass. The two of them had been moaning a little but Ratso drove a scream from her lips when he tore into her rectum.

The other two men had taken the wife and one had dropped to the ground on his back and removed his pants. His cock was a good sized one, larger than her husband's member. They gave her a choice as to whether it went in her ass or cunt with the other one getting the other hole. The one still standing with her was rubbing some lubricant into her butt. She was not experienced in anal much less in being double penetrated. She chose to mount him and take him into her cunt. She straddled him and came down on his cock balls deep making an "Oouu" sound as the cock went in her cunt and a grunt when it hilted. My other man knew what she would be going through and said, not unkindly, "Lean forward, Darlin', so I can take yer rump."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.