Mommy Wanted a Girl - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 5

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5 - So my name is jasmine but a long time ago it use to be jack ever since I was born after my mum brought me back from the hospital I’ve been dressed as a girl and referred to as a girl. I was a only child but my mum never wanted a boy she wanted a little girl so this is my story about going to a all girl school and the things you do to be popular. hope you enjoy

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Pedophilia   Blackmail   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School   Prostitution  

I couldn't believe I had become friends with an obvious psycho. I mean there's nothing normal about locking someone in a room and selling them for sex. I didn't know if this was going to be my life now or if she would let me go and also would I ever get any money for what I was doing, but there was no way for me to leave so I decided to go to sleep hopefully Chloe might change her mind tomorrow.

The next morning I was woke up by the sound of the door unlocking, I opened my eyes to see Chloe stood there she said "well it 6 am time to get up. you going to be a good whore today or will I have to tie you to the bed again?" I said "I will behave." "well your going to be very busy no time to sleep your going to be working through till Sunday night I want you to earn as much money as you can, the 400 hundred you earn yesterday wont last me long. Also you better fix up as the guys will be arriving soon." Chloe said. So the door locked again and I sorted myself, still hoping this was a dream or some joke but it wasn't as I sat on the bed the door opened with a guy who wanted his go. So I laid on the bed spread my legs nice and wide and let him fuck my pussy. As he did he was telling me I will be doing a lot of men, he said there were already ten guys waiting outside the room. I wanted to cry but I stop myself as I didn't want Chloe to beat me or to not get paid again, because I was doing this so I deserved something for my work.

But he was right guys just came and went one after the other, Chloe would come in every so often to make sure I was doing as I was told. I was hoping that every guy that came in was the last but no such luck, some was ones that I had done earlier and some was new people. The day and night just seemed to last forever and if I wasn't fucking then I was sucking, even Chloe's boyfriend came for a go on me while Chloe watched him. My pussy, mouth and ass were really starting to ache from the pounding they had been taking from guy after guy. I remember Chloe coming in at one point and she said "one day down one, just another one left babe." Then laughing and walking off. I couldn't cope with much more I was so tired but every time my eyes shut another guy walked in.

I managed to stay awake but was starting to feel hungry by now I had not eaten since the Friday night, by now it was Sunday not sure what time as it had been a while since Chloe told me I done my first day. I was still getting fucked the only times I didn't was when I had my toilet breaks, well if you can call a bucket a toilet. Then finally Chloe came in and gave me my slice of bread and my cup of water. I've never been so hungry I quickly ate my bread and drank my water as Chloe didn't want me wasting time. I am still feeling tired but some how managed to make it to 6am on the Monday morning only god knows how I managed to survive 48hrs of fucking and sucking. I was so tired and sore I couldn't move. Then Chloe came in and said "so babes you want me to ring school as your mum and tell them you're having the day off." I just nodded and feel asleep.

When I woke up Chloe was sat next to me stroking my hair she said "well done babes you earned a lot of money for me. I did say you could have half but after the food and water and the room and all the guys I got you. You can have 200 pound." I said "how much did I make you?" "well in total you got a thousand that 200 is what I had left from what you earned last time." So after all I done I still got robbed. I looked at Chloe she said "you got a problem bitch" I shook my head then she said "good I will give you the night off tonight but from now on your my whore you come here after school and work for me until eleven then you go home, and at the weekends you work from 6 in the morning till 12 at night. This weekend was a test to see if you will do as I say and because you're such a pussy you did, but I will give you a break at nights now, you will get paid every Monday morning before school okay?" I just nodded then she said "you can go home after you clean my boots with your tongue." She lifted her leg up on to the bed revealing the thigh high leather boots she had on. She said start at the bottom as that's the worse bit, I've had these on all day and I may have walked through some shit and mud." She laughed I went to walk out the door then Chloe's boyfriend walked in slapped me and pushed me on to the bed. He said "are you stupid or death my girl said do something you do it whore." He then shut the door and locked it. I was gave a drink then forced to clean every inch of her boots. It was disgusting. But I was finally let out the room and house to go back home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.