Mommy Wanted a Girl - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 4

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4 - So my name is jasmine but a long time ago it use to be jack ever since I was born after my mum brought me back from the hospital I’ve been dressed as a girl and referred to as a girl. I was a only child but my mum never wanted a boy she wanted a little girl so this is my story about going to a all girl school and the things you do to be popular. hope you enjoy

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Mult   Pedophilia   Blackmail   TransGender   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School   Prostitution  

So we was about to go to bed when Chloe said "I think you should take a shower you stink of beer, maybe I could come scrub your back?" "Wont you parents mind it is rather late?" I said. "My parents are never here, they work other seas so I live alone. You can put this on after." Chloe said passing me a black silky nightie. I took my clothes off and got in the shower, my pussy was still sore but it was getting wet as I thought of Chloe joining me in the shower. I began to slowly play with myself then I heard the bathroom door open but I didn't stop as I heard Chloe say "room for one more babe?" I pulled back the shower curtain and gazed at Chloe's naked body and she looked at me, smiled and said "looks like you got started without me."

She then got in the shower and placed her hand on my pussy and I put my hand on her pussy. We started fingering and kissing each other, I never felt like this for another girl ever but Chloe was different. Then Chloe said "maybe we should finish this in the bedroom." I nodded so we both got out and dried ourselves and she quickly dragged me in to the bedroom and pulled me on to the bed. She told me to lick her pussy while I finger myself so I did. Her pussy was so sweet and juicy I wanted to eat it all night but she pulled me up and we started kissing each other and playing with our pussies and tits, it was an amazing night.

We fell asleep in each others arms, we woke up the next morning Chloe smiled at me and said "how you feel about skipping school I can ring up and pretend to be your mum and then my boyfriend and his mates can come round with some booze and cigarettes and we can have some fun." I nodded as I didn't want to face Mr. Smith today and I was intrigued by the fun part. So Chloe called school pretending to be my mum, after she said "well looks like we need to get changed boys won't want us looking like this. Your probably wondering how I manage to survive alone, well my mum sends me some then when I am broke I do things for the boys. You know what I mean!" she smiled at me then passed me the smallest dress and pop socks. So I got dressed while Chloe called her boyfriend while she was getting dressed in a leather dress. It was so tight against her skin I was surprised she could walk.

She turned to me and said "I hope you don't mind helping me earn money but if you do I will tell everyone that you're a dirty little lesbian and you tried it on with me but I knocked you back." She laughed as I blushed and nodded. She said "don't worry I wont take all your money you can keep half." We went downstairs and waited for the boys to come when they did there was at least twenty and they piled into Chloe's house. Then she said "well boys as I am not working today I've got you a new toy say hello to my little friend Sarah. The price is ten pounds no holes barred." I couldn't believe she was blackmailing me into prostitution I was starting to wish I went to school. But before you knew it I was dragged upstairs and tied to a bed in an empty room, there was no light and no windows. I was forced to suck and fuck theses guys all day and all night, I didn't want to do it but if I didn't the guys would hit me.

When they eventually went home Chloe came in to the room and said "well looks like a got myself a nice little earner here I've got 400 hundred pound here, I was going to give you half but some of the guys said you didn't want to do it. So if you want to earn some money for yourself you better put out with no arguments and as it's the weekend how about you ring your mum tell her your staying her till Monday because if you don't I while tell everyone and beat the shit out of you."

I started to cry then Chloe launched herself at me and punched me then put her hands around my throat and started to choke me until I stopped crying and agreed to her terms. Then she said "your such a pathetic girl but if you can earn me money like this I am suppose you can stick around." She then passed me the phone I called my mum I wanted to tell her but Chloe didn't leave until I finished talking. Then she said "I suppose I will untie you and give you some bread and water and a bucket for a toilet because for the next 48 hours your not leaving this room." She passed me the stuff then shut and locked the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.