Tale of Teenage Lust - Cover

Tale of Teenage Lust

Copyright© 2013 by Hardy Boys

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jignesh is a young man that comes into some money. That changes his life drastically opening up opportunities to make his fantasies true. Women old and young fall for the strapping young man hoping score some of that money. But not all are alike.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Lactation   Massage   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Indian Erotica  

After I got back home from Mayuri ben’s place, I did my exercises and then had a quick shower. I changed into my evening casuals of a pair of track points and a sleeveless round-neck vest; and settled down in front of the TV, waiting for Kalpana aunty to come with my dinner tiffin box.

Tired from the day’s exertions, I had just begun to doze off in front of the TV when the bell rang. Kalpana aunty stood at the door, clutching a tiffin carrier, with a broad smile on her face. She looked freshly bathed, and smelled of some lavender scented body talc. Her hair, which she usually tied in a bun, was today neatly combed into one single long braid reaching her broad hips.

She was dressed in a red chiffon saree with white floral prints, and a matching red blouse. Her pleasant face was adorned by dangling earrings, and a dozen or so red glass bangles graced her thick forearms.

Smiling back at her, I took her by the arm and led her into the room.

“Wow Aunty ... today you’re looking very beautiful ... are you coming from somewhere?” I asked her teasingly.

She blushed profusely when she heard that and replied shyly “No, no beta, I got ready a little because I’m coming to see you.” twiddling with the pallu of her saree.

“Oh aunty ... so sweet of you...” I said, pulling her close to me and wrapping my arms around her heavy thick body in a warm embrace. Feeling her hard heavy breasts press against my chest, my fatigued cock stirred within my boxers.

“I missed you aunty.” I said to her tenderly, as I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her passionately on her lips.

As I pulled my lips away from her, she caressed my cheek and said “OK, you better eat the food when its hot beta; let me serve it for you.”

She got busy getting the plates from the kitchen and laying out the food on the dining table. As I ate, she sat at the adjacent chair and watched me, resting her face on her hands, the elbows on the table, a nice smile on her face.

After I finished my dinner, she cleared the table, and began to pack the containers back into the tiffin carrier. I settled down on the couch. After washing the dishes, she came back into the living room, wiping her hands on the pallu of her saree.

Seeing her, I said “Sit for a while with me aunty...” patting the seat next to me.

She obliged with a smile, and sat down to my left.

“The food was delicious aunty ... thank you...” I said with a smile.

“Oh beta, don’t embarrass me by saying thank you...” she replied. “Is there anything else you need beta...” she asked me gently.

“Yes aunty, if you are not in a hurry to leave, I’d like to lie down in your lap for a little while...” I said in a childish tone.

“Oh dikra, all you need to do is ask.” she replied immediately, and reaching out towards, pulled me towards her. I settled down on the couch, and lay down with my head in her lap. Supporting my head with one hand, she began to play with my hair with one hand, her other hand gently caressing my chest thru my vest.

“Ummm...” I sighed contently, snuggling up closer to her so that my face pressed against the heavy firmness of her big breasts.

Looking up into her eyes, I saw her gazing at my face with a tender expression in her eyes. Reaching up with my hand, I slid my hand under the pallu of her saree, and began to rub her heavy firm breasts with the back of my palm over her blouse.

She looked down at me and smiled understandingly when I did that.

Reaching up to her shoulder she undid the safety pin that was holding her pallu at the shoulder. Without a word, she pulled the pallu off her shoulder and bared her massive chest to me, her heavy breasts firmly encased inside the blouse.

“I want to want to suck on your tits, aunty,” I whispered hoarsely, looking into her eyes.

“OK beta...” she replied softly with a nod of her head.

Pulling her mangalsutra back, she began to unbutton her blouse, revealing the matronly black bra she was wearing underneath. Then she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, causing her massive heavy breasts to settle down into the loose cups of her bra. With a sigh, she pulled the cups of her bra up, baring those magnificent heavy and firm breasts to me. My cock which had formed a tent within my track pants by now lurched at the sight of her breasts. Cradling my head with her left hand, she cupped her right breast in her hand and fed it to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.