Texas Sex Ranch - Cover

Texas Sex Ranch

Copyright© 2013 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - There's a "ranch" for everything in Texas, including sex. Alexa grows up there, a nudist who learns to be a swinger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The really neat thing about working at the Ranch was that I was naked nearly the entire time. That was three months of a Texas summer and the most I wore was a pair of panties at that time of the month, and a riding bra. I did a lot of riding, too. My legs toughened up because I'd wear a hat and the riding bra, and that was it. Bare skin against a saddle, or just the horse's skin, will do that.

There was also a lot of companionship. I saw Tom about once a week. He'd come out to the Ranch for the night, and we'd spend time getting acquainted all over again. I didn't lack for male attention, though. Under the rules I had to confine myself to my age group, but there were enough boys that that wasn't a problem. A couple of weeks after school let out for the summer was typical.

First, exercise the horses, usually in the ring. Now horses sweat. Theis is physical exercise they're doing. That means they need to be washed down. You can get soaked dowing that, so it's usually easier if you don't get your clothes messed up by wearing them. Then they have to be fed (and watered). All of that can tire you out, so you need to rest. You have the whole hay loft, and on this day, like on the others, I found a boy who wanted to rest (ane exercise), too.

We headed up to the top of the loft. Now the girl always precedes the boy. This gives him the visual stimulation that'll get him up by the time he reaches the top of the ladder. The anticipation of what you're doing gets you turned on, and you can usually pull him down on top of you when you get up there

We did some serious kissing, soft skin against his swomewhat rougher skin. He kissed me everywhere that was soft, and discovered how I really liked having my boobs tongued and kissed. While he was doing that I discovered he had a stiff cock.

Pretty soon I felt as if I was burning up. He had enough experience with other girls to know that rather than take me to the pool to cool off, it was better to proceed and get me even hotter. Aside from kissing, including my neck, and squeezing my boobs, the best way to do that was to press the head of his cock against me. Pretty soon he found my entrance, and I moaned as he slipped the first couple of inches inside.

There is no feeling like that. An inch was followed by more, and pretty soon he had the whole thing in me. It felt so good going in he pulled it out and put it back in again. I rewarded him with another moan.

There are a lot of ways to quiet a moaning girl, but kissing works. I encouraged that by moaning some more. He got a good rhythm going, and we began to have ourselves a really fine time. He had his hands on my back, holding me. That got my whole body involved. I'd wrapped my legs around his (I wasn't letting him get away), and we moved in unison.

It was getting harder and harder to breathe, and I felt that rising sensation as I pressed forward, taking him deeper. Trust me, a girl likes it deep, and hard. Fast is an option, but hard and deep are requirements. He was making my whole body shake I could feel my control slipping. That is a good feeling, by the way.

He was making little "uh" noises with each thrust. I'd moan at the same time. His cock was getting harder and harder. He was nearing his peak. He bent over, which gave me a different angle, which emphasized how hard his cock was, and sucked my nipples. That's always a winner.

When you do that, it makes the muscles around your uterus contract. It also floods your system with the pleasure drug the body produces. Yup, that was enough. Those first few squeezes were enough to trigger everything, and I fought briefly (and unsuccessfully) to hold off the inevitable. That is the real point in a climax. Then the waves swept through me, one after another, spending all of my energy.

A climax with a guy feels different than one without. For one thing, the walls of your pussy squeeze, and with a guy there's a cock in the way. That's a delightful feeling, by the way.

Now guys normally can't feel you squeezing. I'd been training my muscles, though. They're called Kegel Exercises, and you consciously strengthn your control of those muscles. Those are good for the overall health "down there". It also makes the squeezing much more obvious as guys find it harder to shove their cock in while you're squeezing. Besides, it fills you with pleasure.

Somewhere in there he lost his control, something a girl doesn't necessarily feel. You may feel an increased wetness, but probably not. Guys will shove it deep and hold it there while sprting. Then, after the first half-dozen or so, they'll start thrusting again, trying to prolong the sensation. Ideally you get both of you straining toward the same end at the same time.

I'm sure we did, but maybe not. When you're climaxing you don't stop and take notes! All I really knew was that we slowed, his thrusting eased, my pushing up at him also eased, and soon we were lying there, breathing hard, staring at each other.

We kissed, which may seem anticlimactic after what we'd just done, but believe me, a kiss after a really good orgasm (and no climax is ever bad) is really special. It's really good if it lasts, and this one did.

Girls stay aroused longer than guys, and I was soon aware that we had a case of "deflating cock". He slipped out of me after a bit. That's not always a bad thing, it means you can have the fun of getting him up again, and the pleasure of him putting it in you all over again, which we did.

The good news, which he cleverly exploited, was that I was a lot wetter "down there" than I had been before. This meant that when it came time, it went all of the way in with one thrust. Smetimes you want the repeated effort to get it in. This particular day I really wanted that feeling of being stretched and full.

I was wetter down there, but that didn't last long. A guy's cock will collect some of the come that's in there, but it gets all over the outside of your pussy. It's as if your pussy lips strip it away. Of course in doing that he automatically redoubles his efforts to replace all of that fluid.

I definitely got worked up all over again, and having come once, he wasn't quite as ready to go off. This meant he lasted longer, and what girl objects to that? He helped his cause with a lot more kisses, squeezes, sucks, and was rewarded by little cries of pleasure from me every time he did so.

I know I came at least once. I can be multi-orgasmic (most girls in this life can be), and we proceeded to explore that part of me. We were "old friends" now, having already taken this trip once before.

I wasn't lost in my own climax when he reached that point. I felt him tensing, and held him when the moment overtook him and he let down. He confirmed it with a little moan with each spurt.

The loft was warm, I was a little tired, he was a lot tired, and we relaxed together. This time our kisses were sleepy, not passionate. I dozed a little, he dozed a little more, and we sort of woke up together.

There's something psychologically appealing about having dreams after great sex and while our bodies were still joined. I don't know about him, but my dreams were very erotic. My body detected the presence of an intruder right where intruders were welcome, and that flashed me back to memories of other guys filling that part of me.

You do have chores and clan up, and I preceded him down the ladder. That was certainly an interesting view. Then, hand in hand, we walked out to the pump. We rinsed, which made my niplles, just starting to relax, stand up all over again."They look like they're ready."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.