After School Sessions - Cover

After School Sessions

Copyright© 2013 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: Strange Goings on in the Boiler Room

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Strange Goings on in the Boiler Room - A boy with a large cock has girlfriend trouble in as much as his girlfriend is scared to take his large cock; he finds an unlikely accomplice in a teacher and they help things become sorted.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including boy   girl   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size   School  

Miss Parsons was the English lit teacher at Walmingford Elementary School; she was 32 years of age and had been at this school for twelve months when our story begins. It was just after the last period and all the pupils had gone home as Margaret Parsons sat in her empty classroom marking some papers; she found she needed to go to the toilet. Unusually she suddenly felt the need to go pretty quick; so she hurried out of the classroom and down the corridor towards the staff room. She barely made it to the Staff toilets and as she sat there in the cubicle she began to hear strange almost gurgled sounds from somewhere outside the toilets.

Finally after flushing the loo and washing her hands she stepped once more out into the corridor; again the almost eerie sounds happened again; curious as to what she was hearing; she scanned the corridor the sound seemed to be coming from further away from her classroom. Fearing that there may be a break in to one of the other classrooms she slowly carefully and quietly walked towards the sounds.

At the top of the boiler house steps; she found the noises almost grunting noises now it seemed; were coming from down those steps; she tried the boiler house door and found surprisingly it opened. She thought it was not like Old man Wilkins to leave this door unlocked; now she was sure the noises were coming from down those stairs. Quietly descending the stairs her eyes struggling to adjust to the lessening light she moved towards the sounds and suddenly she stopped dead in her steps for she could not believe what her eyes were taking in.

There was Miss Williams the sixty year old Maths teacher; stark naked and Old man Wilkins was stuffing his over sized black cock into her overflowing cunt. Melinda Williams was grunting for Zack Wilkins to fuck her harder and old man Wilkins was telling the white spinster that she was a slut for black cock. While Miss Williams was agreeing with him she also added that she was a slut for any cock the size that he possessed.

Suddenly Margaret bumped into a crate as she tried to quietly get closer to see the action taking place; her eyes transfixed on the size of Zack's cock as it ploughed into Melinda's furrow; did not see the crate. Instantly the action froze and both Zack and Melinda scanned the gloom in Margaret's direction. Zack suddenly called out that it was that prim and proper Miss Parsons and he grumbled that now they were in trouble; but Miss Melinda Williams Simply said in a serious toned voice; "Margaret, Come here!" When she sensed no movement she sharply added "NOW!"

Margaret moved almost on autopilot; as she meekly moved to stand just in front of the cavorting pair; she stared at the ground by her feet as Melinda Studied her figure. "Undress fully!" again nothing seemed to happen until in the same stern voice Melinda added, "NOW: Bitch!" Once more as if her hands were not her own Margaret began undressing; much to the amusement of Zack.

As soon as Margaret was naked; Melinda commanded her to suck on Zack's cock; telling her to taste not only her own cunt juice but traces of Zack's spent spunk. Zombie like Margaret moved and knelt down before opening her mouth and accepting the thick black man meat of Zack. Soon he was sawing his prick in and out of her mouth almost causing her to choke as his cockhead hit her tonsils but she never tried to close her mouth to refuse entry.

Melinda now knelt beside Margaret and latched her own mouth on to the younger woman's breast, raking her nipple with her tongue as she playfully nipped at the abundant tit flesh; Margaret's body began to respond to the ravages placed upon it and she felt her cunt bubbling away like a volcano. It only took two fingers from Melinda sliding into her soaking shaven cunt to trigger her first climax; adding her thumb to the mix by strumming her clit had Margaret's hips thrusting as if accepting some giant imaginary cock.

Zack fought off his impending desires to flood her mouth with his spunk but only until Margaret suddenly turned on a vacuum cleaner in her throat and using her tongue she sucked and swirled his cock head in lashing of saliva until it suddenly erupted gushing loads of hot white sticky spunk into her eagerly clutching throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.