In Her Friend's Room - Cover

In Her Friend's Room

Copyright© 2013 by Sherry Mom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sexually curious teen Bella is spending the night at her friend's house. While she's telling her friend about sex chat, and just starting to touch her nipples, her friend falls sound asleep. Bella can't help but explore her friend's body while she snores. Little does Bella know, her friend's mom is going to come in unexpectedly and want to know what Bella is doing with her hand inside her daughter's shirt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Masturbation   Petting  

Bella stared at Valerie's mother, trying hard to grasp the reality of her situation. She knew she should move in some direction, and that she should say something. But which direction, and what was the right thing to say? Don't get the wrong idea? This isn't what it looks like? We're just playing a game? None of those seemed appropriate for the situation.

"Bella, did you hear me?" Lauren queried. "What, are you doing?"

Finally Bella snapped out of her trance. She pulled her hand out of Valerie's shirt easily, but struggled for a moment with the hand she had plunged between her own legs. After a few twists, it emerged from her panties.

"I ... we were just ... I'm... ," Bella fished for words, finally landing on, "I'm so sorry!"

"I want to know what's going on here, Bella. What are you doing with my daughter, who is clearly sound asleep? You're obviously feeling her up. But you're not just feeling her up, are you? It looks like both your hands were busy."

Bella didn't expect such a question. What did Valerie's mom want her to say?

"Um ... I don't know what you mean."

"I saw you with one hand inside my daughter's shirt, and the other hand in your pants. You were doing more than just feeling her breasts. You were giving yourself a little tickle at the same time, weren't you? Do you do this kind of thing often, Bella? You feel your friends up when they fall asleep?"

"No, I really don't."

"Hmm. It looks from Valerie's blanket that you were doing more than just grabbing her boob. Her shorts are pulled open too. So like I said, is this your little game, Bella?"

"No, no I swear. Valerie and I were ... We were starting to touch each other, like ... mutually. I promise. We were chatting online, and then we were just touching a little."

"Touching where?" Lauren asked.

"We were ... We were touching each others' ... nipples. Just ... just through our shirts."

"Really? Is that why your nipples appear to be hard?"

Bella felt embarrassed and thought her face was probably turning red. She couldn't help look down at the front of her t-shirt. And sure enough, her nipples were still very erect, and they were clearly visible under the material. She crossed her arms to cover her breasts.

"I'm so sorry," she repeated softly.

Lauren walked slowly toward her.

"You don't have to be sorry at all, Sweetie. I know girls like to play with each other. It's a very cool thing. Nothing at all to be ashamed of."

Bella felt her own heart start to pound as Valerie's mother got very close. Lauren put her hands on Bella's shoulders and leaned forward, putting her mouth next to Bella's ear.

"Let's go to the other other bed, Bella," she whispered. "That's where you're gonna spend the night."

Valerie's room had two twin beds, one of which was used for sleepovers.

"My ... my mom ... my mom's not coming? Is that what you said?"

"Yes Bella," Lauren said as she pulled back and looked the girl in the eyes. "Your mom called a while ago. Your grandmother is gonna be fine, but they couldn't leave her quite yet. So your mom and I agreed that it would be easier for you to just stay here. She'll call to check-in in the morning."

"Oh ... um ... OK."

Lauren brought one of her hands up to the front of Bella's shirt. She grazed one of Bella's nipples. Bella wanted to remain silent, but she loved having her nipples touched, even through a shirt. She couldn't keep a sigh from escaping her mouth.

"You like that, don't you Honey? You like to have your nipples touched." Bella did not move, nor respond. "I can tell you do. I do too. Now let's go."

Bella obeyed, simply because she didn't know what else to do. Part of her was nervous, yet excited. She certainly did love to have her nipples touched. But another part of her was simply scared. She had no idea what Valerie's mother was planning to do.

"What are we d ... doing?" Bella asked when they got to the bed.

Lauren reached down and pulled back the covers.

"You're going to take off your shirt, Bella Sweetie, then lie down on the bed. I want to see those hard nipples, and I think you want me to touch them for real."

"No ... no, I can't do that."

Lauren smiled and gave a look that said two things: First, I know you're nervous, but it will all be OK. And secondly, It doesn't matter to me how nervous you are. You will now take off your shirt and lie down on the bed.

Without further protest, Bella did as she was told. She quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head, then she laid down on the bed.

"Thank you, Bella," Lauren said softly. "You have beautiful breasts developing Honey." She put her hand on one of Bella's boobs and caressed it, pinching the nipple just slightly. "Oh, they feel wonderful."

"Mmmm," Bella moaned involuntarily, with eyes closed.

"You like that Sweetheart?"

"I ... I shouldn't ... ohhhh, no I can't, please..."

"That's what I thought," Lauren replied as she leaned down and began kissing one of Bella's breasts before moving to the other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.