How Are You Not Being Neglected? - Cover

How Are You Not Being Neglected?

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 12: Three years to live in our Galaxy in the Milky Way

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Three years to live in our Galaxy in the Milky Way - A Romantic Revenge Story in Homage to 800lbgorilla’s fantasy Romantic Erotic story,"A Beautiful Wish”

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Food   Lactation   Big Breasts  

It was the next week, when I got a mobile phone call from my soon to be ex-wife at my job.

"Hallo!"

I was concerned, "Is there anything the matter with my children?"

"You son of the bitch, why did you send the videos, and photos to Eve?"

"What did you think? I would go silently off and lick my wounds? I discovered your cheating and I got evidence, and sent it to your lover's wife. Why should his marriage remain intact when you both destroyed ours?"

Linda made it all venom, "Go to the hell!"

And the line went silent. My soon to be ex-wife knew the after-effect of the PI firm's work.

Rob and Eve did marriage counseling and Eve gave an ultimatum to move to another place. Rob and Eve went to Portland Oregon, where Rob got a new job. Before moving to Portland Eve phoned me and she thanked me for my information. She wished much happiness to Olga and me.

I hope she has chosen well to not divorce. However this was the best for my kids.

After two weeks I moved into Olga's bedroom and from Olga's bedroom it became our bedroom. The girls and I were developing a good relationship and I started reading stories to them, and play with them often. I became the good stepfather, as Olga forecast earlier. Olga's daughters became my daughters too.

Stacey and Jessica became fond of me quickly, as Olga foresaw. I loved them the same way as my older kids. After my divorce my children came to visit us every second weekend and they arranged their rooms as they wished. Olga was a very good step mom for my older kids, when they were with us. I got in the divorce, my birthday, the second day of Xmas and Easter for my kids. We were on two weeks holiday with the four children in summer and we went to ski for a week with the four children in wintertime.

I asked Olga to be my wife and with her arms wrapped around my waist and those fiery blue eyes filled with tears of joy, she said yes. There was a small wedding, where Tom took his daughter up the aisle to me in front of the minister. The present from Tom and Lena was one week in the Bora-Bora Island's for our honeymoon.

Olga trained herself to express the milk from her breast in the toilet of the plane and the toilet of the airports. The heterosexual monogamy ANR pairs must hide themselves from the World! I enjoyed her milk from a bottle on the way to Bora-Bora. I can say I have enjoyed milk more since I met my beautiful wife Olga.

We were walking with seven-year-old Stacy and six year old Jessica in the Mall of my parents in law on a Saturday afternoon, when we met Linda, Brian and Jennifer. Linda wanted to buy something for the kids. Brian and Jennifer came to us and greeted us. Our daughters were glad. They adored my children and my older kids were fond of our younger daughters too. Jennifer asked us why didn't all of us go to this coffee shop together. I looked at my wife for her opinion whether we should sit with my ex-wife. Olga's eyes let me know that it was my decision.

So I told my older children, yes. Linda surprisingly was willing too, so we headed to the coffee shop. The waitresses put together two tables for us, so we sat down. Linda was sad, and very tired. She had to go to work after our divorce. Olga and I were alive and bright from the love of each other and the happiness we shared.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.