What the Fuck? - Cover

What the Fuck?

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 7

It turned out it wasn't the humans that wanted the roll in the hay. It was Stevie.

I thought... you know Dave ... she killed all those Megalodons and never got a speck of blood on her ... now she's expecting you to make the most enjoyable day of her fake life even better. Whooboy Howdy! Where's the Viagra when you're sure you're going to need it?

Then she was naked ... and I was fairly impressed ... then she started ballooning things here and there. She stayed at five feet one and one half inch but the rest of her ran from Holocaust survivor to Rubens model in seconds.

"Which one?" she asked.

"Which one what?" I said.

"Which body?" she asked.

"Start with Stevie ... Yeah. That one." I said. " Seventeen years old. That's good."

"You don't want big boobs?" and she did the perfect no sag 90/45 breast set all the way up to about 44DD. "All my reading says guys like big boobs."

"Stop supporting them against gravity and age yourself twenty years ... now run the choices again."

"I see ... these Hurt," she said, "And they're not round anymore."

"They have more than a nodding acquaintance with your belly button."

"That's a lot of sag."

"Drop the size queen thing and make 'em as big as they don't sag ... don't change the age ... just shrink until they're 90/45 again."

"What is 90/45?" as if she hadn't started out with them.

"Nipples at right angles to each other ... like that. 45 degrees up nipple from a line drawn from the middle of your head to the heels of your feet."

And I'll be damned if she didn't do it ... she caused a line to appear from the top of her head to her heels and drew another line at 45 degrees. She lined up her nipples and started shrinking her tits until they stopped sagging.

"Now slowly change your age back to seventeen. There ya go. Stevie perfect."

"But I look just like I did before I started."

"Yup."

"Ann and Britt are bigger."

"So? They both will have saggy tits in twenty years. Britt sooner than Ann."

"But ... but ... but..."

"When you have REAL girls to work with you take what's offered," I argued. "You're not real and I can be choosy."

That was a mistake. Very big ... Huge!

She started to cry ... and that brought in the rescue squad.

"Big meanie!!! What did you do?"

I swear these girls are twins.

"I simply said when you have real girls to work with you take what's offered."

"And?" asked Britt.

Stevie gave a great big sniff and said, "He said I'm not real!"

"Ah ha!!" exclaimed Keirstann.

An accusation if I ever heard one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.