The Sweep - Cover

The Sweep

Copyright© 2013 by Jack Freedom

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Things like this don't happen. Do They?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Horror   Caution   Violence  

After we lost Texas to the Cartel gangs, it seems like everyone could see the writing on the wall. I haven't heard from my brother who lived in Kansas City, since the Anti-gun legislators finally got their way and abolished the second amendment. He was a gun collector and I believe that he went underground or was killed as the Cartel forces infiltrated the southern US. It took years of political maneuvering, but most of the law abiding population has been relieved of their guns while the criminals flourished, driving through the neighborhoods brandishing guns and terrorizing the residents. None of these bandits had hunting rifles or semi-automatic rifles that the anti-gun proponents were so certain would damage our society and eager to rid us of. They brandished fully automatic, military grade rifles; most of them with grenade launchers mounted to them, and frequently sent rapid bursts, spraying the neighborhoods, at anything that they desired. AK47's the weapon of choice around the world made in Russian bloc countries or China. Used by every third world nation or gorilla warrior.

Women and children were no longer seen outside. Not in any of the parks, even in the affluent neighborhoods. School shootings were a thing of the past. The schools were mostly closed and students took their classes on their computers at home, usually in their basements or safe rooms for those that could afford them. The schools that did remain open were armed compounds where only the poorest children would go.

These homes weren't safe either as home invasions rapidly increased, whether it was Homeland Security or Cartel Bandits who abducted women and young girls that were to be fed to the Cartel forces taking over the suburban housing districts. Homeland Security of course arrested random adults without charges and detained them for undetermined amounts of time. Many of those detainees were never heard from again.

Texas was no longer considered one of the United States and cartel thugs formed a steady stream northward toward Minnesota, one of the leaders in the civilian disarmament campaign. The National Guard was out gunned and out manned by the Cartel forces that had a budget from drug and sex trafficking that far out reached the US budget which consisted of massive debt. The regular army was helpless to assist those northern liberal states as they were all under attack by the invading forces. These forces knew that the liberal states were the most efficient in the disarmament of the civilian population and posed the lowest threat to their occupation campaign. The local police were executed by the invading forces and were the first to go.

Canada closed its borders and converted them into demilitarized zones to stand off the hordes of people seeking refuge from the criminal element that was freely ravaging them.

The anti-gun politicians stood on Capitol Hill in awe as they witnessed their country being ravaged to the point that a civil war seemed like the only solution to the current invasion. Many of them abandoning a residence in their home state, and moving to DC where there were plenty of military forces to protect them from the Cartel Bandits that they had set free by their ignorance and shortsightedness.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.