Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 69

I sat sunning myself on the deck, which was right above Wilson's bed. I considered playing the radio with hard rock full blast. I hated that if left to his own devices, he could sleep till noon. I would be willing to bet that for the almost two weeks I was gone, he slept till noon every day.

I didn't have a radio that I could play on the deck, so I couldn't rag on him. I made a mental note to buy one. I hated to miss an opportunity to rag on Wilson. I ate my biscuit and drank my coffee, while trying to decide where to turn next. It was obvious to me, and probably Wilson, that I was going to investigate the date rapes, which I felt were occurring on Jefferson Island.

It was pretty easy to understand why Jefferson Island Inc would try to cover up such a thing, but it was hard to believe the Carter County Sheriff's department would go along. I ran it around in my head over and over and it kept coming up the Sheriff was in on it. If not the crime, at least the cover up. Since that was the case, I decided to leave them till last. If not last at least close to it.

So what would the first move in my little chess game be? I asked myself. How about I start with me. I told Brian 'no thanks' on the party with he and Chrissy but they wound up in my bed later that night. Even more strange I went along with them. That left me thinking I might have been drugged.

So Brian couldn't have been drugging them out on the island. The statistical anomaly exited before he could have been doing it. Maybe found he a source for the drug. He would need to know how to use it. So did he get lessons in it's use along with the drug. Maybe he just bought the drug and read up on it's use of the Internet. He sure as hell had it ready for use on me. He couldn't have known I would refuse, since I didn't know till the last minute.

"So, you are finally awake," I said when Wilson walked onto the deck with a coffee cup in his hand. The coffee cup was filthy. Two days worth of old coffee stains was pretty disgusting.

"Someone is stomping around on my ceiling. Didn't you know it was Sunday, and you didn't come home last night." he said with at least a smile.

"Didn't you know that it was Saturday night," I said. If I had been a teenage girl I would have giggled. After giving him a chance to drink some of his coffee I asked. "Can you do me a complete work up on Christie's friend Brian? That's all I know about him."

"I can get the rest from Christie's mother. He won't be hard to run down. You think he is involved in the drugs and rape. You know he isn't anywhere near old enough." Wilson said.

"And no where near smart enough, but he could dose someone. You know monkey see monkey do," I suggested.

"Yeah that's possible. He could have picked the drugs up from someone with instructions included," Wilson admitted.

"I'm going to want the name of the girl who made the most noise or whatever that got her the most attention. I need to talk to someone, before I go up against the powers that be." I suggested. "You know this could be a Jefferson Island problem. Brian might have used that crap on me in New Wales just as a special case."

"Are you sure you weren't just drunk," Wilson said. "You did have a lot to drink."

"Wilson I have been drunk more than a few times, and things never went down like that," I said.

"Well, is there any reason this can't wait till tomorrow. This is my day off unless it is an emergency," he said.

"It can wait, so what are you planning for today?" I asked.

"Margo and I are going fishing," Wilson said.

"Oh deep sea fishing?" I asked.

"No, we are going up the river. She has a river fishing boat. I told her she could launch here, you don't mind do you?" he asked.

"Long as you are getting something in trade," I suggested.

"Everything is about sex with you isn't it?" he asked.

"Oh and it's not, says the man who was screwing the mother and daughter from the B&B?" I asked.

"Are you never going to forget that? I was just fulfilling a male fantasy," he said. "Any other man would have done it given the chance."

"No I'm not going to get past it. That was just being a pig," I said with a laugh.

"Never mind, I'll have your info tomorrow," he said. "I sure wish you had brought me some breakfast I'm going to have to go out now for something."

"There is probably some cereal or a bagel around here somewhere," I suggested.

"Milk all went bad, while you were gone. Bagels taste like cardboard," Wilson said. "I'm going down to MrBJ's."

"Okay, well I'm going to check my mail and stuff," I said. The mechanic at the Hanford Air Service had a small light plane he wanted me to see. I emailed him back and said I was getting involved in something at the moment, but if it were available I would be glad to take a look in a few days.

By the time Wilson came back, I was busy checking with several of the adult chatroom. The ones I had spent some time in over the last month or so. They were mostly my usual but one or two were new ones. Well they were new to me anyway.

"Sylvia, would you like to go with us today. I think Margo would like it if you did. She is awful butch you know," he said. I think so might be an older version of you. Willing to try anything."

"No thanks Wilson, I'm going to take a long shower and maybe crawl into bed alone." I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.