Sheriff Porter - Cover

Sheriff Porter

Copyright© 2013 by carniegirl

Chapter 68

We left through the back door of the bar. The restaurant next door which opened onto a patio was closed, so we walked around the patio to reach the beach. The young marine didn't speak until we were out of the light.

"The ocean is beautiful at night," he said.

"Yes it is. It is also a very mysterious thing, the ocean. I suppose it always has been. Can you image what the earliest men though when they saw it. They probably had no way to comprehend it vastness. It must have seemed to them like the universe does to us now. We can't comprehend it's vastness either. I wonder, if in a million years people will be saying the same things about the universe?" I asked.

"I have no idea. I don't do that kind of deep thinking. I really just kind of go with it. Whatever it is at the moment," he said.

"Sounds like a plan," I said in agreement.

"My name is Simon, so what is yours?" he asked

"My name is Sylvia," I said wondering if Osborn had sent him over. From all the questions it seemed that he had the urge on his own. That was a good sign.

"So Sylvia, where do you live," he asked.

"I live over in New Wales," I said. "How about you?"

"I'm from a little holler in West Virgina," Simon said.

"So how long you been in the crotch?" I asked.

"This is my third year. I been in Afghanistan once already, and I'm going back," he said.

"When you leaving?" I asked.

"Two weeks," he said.

"Tell you what kid, how about I check into a motel for tonight, and you come with me. We will have out own going away party?" I suggested.

Yes, I had been back from the sandbox a long time, but then the war had been going on a long time. I was part of the first detachment in. We had been trucking in Jet fuel at the time. I expected that the supply lines were much better by that weekend. I might have been in first and Simon might be one of the last. I thought it kind of appropriate that I give him a send off to remember.

Come on you can ride with me," I said. I drove the candy cane truck to a Hotel on Jefferson Island. It was the one where the victim Wilson told me about stayed. I wanted to see how the staff acted anyway, it was good excuse to do that. The marine wore shorts and a tee shirt with a motto, "First to die, US Marines' printed on it.

"Hello, do you have a room with an ocean view," I said. I was wearing skinny jeans, and one of my Russian Commando knock off Tee shirt. So I wasn't any better dressed than Simon.

"Yes ma'am that will be $300 per night," the not very American looking man said to me. He actually looked a little like a middle eastern gentleman. I could feel my skin crawl a little. Screw him I thought. I decided to pay with cash, since I expected that he would doubt my credit card was for real. Cash usually worked well. The little clutch bag I carried at night, since we found the murder victim in the deserted factory, contained a money clip with very close to a thousand hundred dollars.

Even after I gave him the money, he looked like we were going to steal the towels. He should have known what we were there for, since we didn't have any luggage. It wasn't the fucking towels. I almost was almost sorry that I didn't go to a hot sheet motel. The kid would probably remember the blow job longer than the ocean view.

He and I stopped by the coke machine in the lobby before we went to our room. I didn't have any liquor but I still wanted a coke with ice. Once I identified the location of the bathroom and the bed, I killed all the light. I went onto the balcony with the much younger Simon to drink my coke and look at the ocean.

It must have been 3AM and dark as a gang bangers soul. It was the prefect night to sit on the balcony and look at the ocean. Too bad we didn't have any more liquor.

"You know I can't believe you are doing this for me," he said.

"I haven't done it yet," I said.

"No I mean all of it," he said.

"Just my way of say thank you for your service. Not enough people appreciate what you guys give up to do what you do," I replied. Without so much as a kiss I went to my knees and worked his penis out of his shorts. It was flaccid. so it wasn't a lot of work to get it free.

I kissed the head of it a few time and licked the shaft before it became as hard as a water pipe. "Damn Sylvia that feels amazing," he said in a breathless voice. I looked up at him in the dark and smiled. Then I went back to nursing on the head of his penis. I enjoyed the feel of it in my mouth, only because of the pleasure it was giving him. His penis was a little longer than average but it was thin which made it much easier to suck. It even made it easy for him to drive it into my throat not down it just deep into the top of my throat. I hadn't gaged in years but my airway became blocked easily and I choked on cock often. Big ones were the worst they never went into my throat they always terrified me.

Simon's I managed to tolerate as it fucked my throat. There was no other way to describe his pumping motion and his sudden lack of regard for how I was taking it. I gave in to it and allowed him to try to force his cock deeper into my throat. I was surprised at how far he managed to force it down my throat. His penis penetrated my throat farther than anyone had before. It went down far enough that I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.