A Horrible Choice - Cover

A Horrible Choice

Copyright© 2013 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a contemporary romance involving a young inner city woman and the horrible choices she made and the consequences of her decisions. There are parts of this story that has much graphic sex and parts with a minimal of sex.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Rough   Oral Sex  

Sheryl put a lot of thought into what she was doing with Shawn and Cricket and how perverse the whole thing made her feel. She thought about how strong those feelings were, how nasty they made her feel and the fact that she liked it! In fact, she liked it so much, it almost scared her.

"I just have to see Dr Jameson!" she told herself.

Fortunately, it wasn't long before her next appointment, and once again, she managed to avoid both men until she had a chance to see him.

This time, there were no awkward moments between William and his patient. She had barely sat in her chair before blurting out, "Things are getting all fucked up Doctor."

She told him that before he even had a chance to ask her how she's been! All William could do was raise his eyebrows and ask, "Oh?"

"Yeah, that's right, and I'll tell you something else, too. It's even beginning to scare the shit out of me!"

"Maybe you should just take a couple of deep breaths, and think about exactly what it is that you want to say."

It was then that Sheryl realized that the poor doctor had no idea what she was talking about, and taking his suggestion she said, "I'm sorry, but I've been feeling shit that I ain't never felt before."

William grinned to himself. He thought how she had become comfortable enough around him to talk as if she was talking to one of her friends instead of being careful to speak proper English.

"Oh? And when is it that you get these feelings?" he asked, before she had a chance to think about how she'd expressed herself.

"Whenever I'm having sex with Shawn right after fucking Cricket!"

"Oh!" exclaimed William, with sudden understanding.

It had been a long time since he'd counseled anyone with this particular problem, and he began to feel that the woman's case might be interesting to him after all.

"Just so I'm clear, why don't you tell me exactly what it is that you feel?"

'How can he ask that, ' thought Sheryl. 'I don't hardly know what it is I feel myself?'

"Well..." she had to pause a moment to think. "Well, last week I had sex with Shawn right after I had sex with Cricket."

Sheryl had to stop and think again. She didn't know quite how to explain it.

William saw how she was struggling to come up with an explanation, and sought to help her.

"Why don't you just start at the beginning? Tell me when you first felt ... a ... something unusual.

"Well it first started one day when I was talking to Shawn on the phone. I was going to break things off with both of them, but first Shawn was being all nice and picked me up from work and everything, but then he pissed me off, and I ended up with Cricket who gave me the kind of fucking that I really needed just then. Then Shawn called and said he wanted to see me. I just thought, 'Fine, I'll let him come over, and then I can break up with him.'"

"And then what happened?"

"Well, it felt kind of good in a nasty sort of way talking to Shawn on the phone with Cricket's cum still in me. I was really going to break up with him though. I really was William."

Dr. Jameson could see it in her eyes that she was telling the truth and sought to put her at ease.

"I believe you Sheryl."

Sheryl was visibly relieved to hear him. She didn't know why it was so important for him to believe her. It just was.

"Anyway, when Shawn came over he started giving me a massage to relax me, and then one thing led to another, and by the time I realized that he wanted to have sex with me, I thought, 'Fine! You can have your sloppy seconds."

"So how did that make you feel?"

"I don't know. Nasty I guess, but it was more than just that."

"Do you felt like you were giving Shawn what he deserves maybe?"

"Yeah, that's it. That's exactly how I felt!"

"Like maybe you were getting a little revenge for him being less dominant than you think he should be?"

"Yeah, exactly, and let me tell you, it felt good, too. In fact, it felt so good and nasty that I decided that I wasn't going to break up with him! I mean, why should I give up all that if it was going to make me feel so good?"

"Well, what if he gets hurt? What if he finds out that you're sleeping with Cricket?"

"Well, it would be his own fault then, wouldn't it? I mean, I tried to get him to act more like a man, but he refused. So if he gets hurt, he wouldn't have anyone to blame but himself right?"

"Are you asking me, or telling me?"

It didn't take Sheryl very long to answer the question.

"Yeah, it would be his own fault."

She said it with so much conviction that there was no doubt in William's mind that she emphatically believed it.

"Don't you see Sheryl? Deep down, you are really disappointed and angry with Shawn, and all these erotic feelings you are having stems from that anger. I'm sure you wouldn't feel the same way if he was a little more aggressive in his mannerisms toward you. Don't you think?"

Sheryl realized that William was right. She was angry with Shawn, and she was disappointed that he couldn't be more of a man around her. In fact, she had been angry with him for quite a while now. She just hadn't realized just how angry she was!

As Dr. Jameson suspected, she was angry about a lot of things. She was mad at her brother for pushing her into a relationship with Shawn to begin with; she was angry that Shawn was such an out right wimp sometimes, and she was angry that Cricket didn't treat her better than he did, too. She was even angry that she couldn't turn on Dr, Jameson with her talk of sex and her slutty behavior!

"And what about Cricket? I suppose this means you're going to keep seeing him, also," continued William.

His question took Sheryl by surprise. She'd forgotten that she told him that she had originally planned to break up with Cricket, too.

"Well I was going to break up with him." She saw the blank face on the doctor's face, and said, "I really was!"

"What happened then? Why didn't you?"

"He took me out. It was like a real date, too! We went to a nice restaurant, and had dinner and everything. So, I thought maybe I should give him a little more time. You know? To give him a chance to turn around a little, and maybe treat me better."

Sheryl neglected to tell William how he'd stuck her with the bill. She thought she knew exactly what he's say about that if he knew.

"And what about your brother? You know you can't keep seeing both of these men forever. Eventually, Shawn is going to find out about Cricket. What are you going to then?"

That was the question that had always bothered Sheryl the most. It was a question she didn't have an answer for. What would she do? To say that Daryl would be upset would be an understatement. She'd already decided that she didn't care about Shawn getting hurt.

'It would be his own fault for not being more of a man, ' she kept telling herself. 'But what about Daryl? That is a different story!"

William could tell by her silence that she hadn't thought of a way around the potential problem with her brother.

Sheryl saw the knowing look on his face, and she felt as if he thought he had achieved his goal of making some point or other, and it somehow irritated her.

'I'll fix his stuffy looking ass, ' she thought.

With a determined look, she stared directly into his eyes, and slowly asked, "Do you really want to know why I can't give Shawn up William?

"Isn't it because you are angry with him, and you like the feeling of revenge that you get when you're having sex with Cricket?"

Sheryl smiled wickedly, and she leaned forward and in a seductive voice, she said, "It's because I just looove the feel of Shawn's smaller dick sliding into my pussy after it's been stretched by Cricket's big cock and is full of his cum. In fact, it's making me wet right now just thinking of it!"

Dr. Jameson smiled to himself. Sheryl wasn't the first women he'd counseled that had tried to turn him on over the years, and putting on his best poker face, he asked, "And just why do you think that you enjoy emasculating Shawn so much? Because that's what you're doing you know."

Sheryl wasn't so naïve that she thought she could break through her doctor's stoic stance on the first try, and smoothing her hands down over her breasts, she replied, "Just the thought of Shawn sucking on my big nipples right after Cricket had his hands on them turns me on."

William saw how she made the material of her dress tighten over her breasts, causing her nipples to protrude against the cloth. Of course, he knew what she was doing, and he was even more determined to maintain his poker face. The only interest he had was seeing how far she would go with her teasing.

Sheryl was disappointed that the doctor hadn't even moved his eyes, yet she noticed that he didn't stop her or say anything about what she was doing was inappropriate, either. She figured that he knew what she was doing, and as far as she was concerned, the game was on!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.