Not Again - Cover

Not Again

Copyright© 2013 by JayTee, The Ol' Geezer

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A cheating wife and her husband's reaction

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Western   Cheating   Incest   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration  

Tom and Judith Comstock moved from back east to Montana in early 1902. It was still somewhat wild country and sometimes they were accosted by wandering Indians begging for food.

Tom and Judith had bought a small ranch near the Big Belt Mountains and they were beginning to prosper. Besides the small heard of cattle they also raised some goats, pigs, and chickens. They used the goat milk to make cheese, the pigs for slaughter and smoking, and the chickens for eggs and meat. Judith sold the eggs to neighbors and to the local general store in town. Tom had one hired hand to help him with the herd and with the heavy work any farm requires.

That's where the trouble began.

One of the reasons that they had moved away from a prosperous farm and their neighbors in Illinois was that Judith was just a little more friendly with their neighbors than Tom liked. After Tom caught her for the third time he decided that if he was going to stay married to her, and he was a strong believer in the sanctity of marriage, then he would have to get her away from the temptations. So ... they sold their farm and moved west. But Tom told her he had had enough. If she cheated on him again he would kill whoever she was cheating with.

"If I catch you with a dick in you, I'll kill the owner of that dick and beat the pure living hell out of you," he warned her. She promised that her cheating days were over.

Things went well for the first few years with only the occasional group of hungry Indians marred their good life. Tom didn't mind all that much, he felt sorry for their plight and would cut out a couple of culls from his herd and give them to the Indians. The only problem with this was that they, and others like them kept coming back for more.

Tom had to go to Helena on business and he really didn't want to leave Judith alone at the ranch with all of the Indians coming by so he arranged for the hired hand to stay while he was away. Big mistake.

After a week away from home, Tom concluded his business and returned home two days early. What he discovered when he did get home was a familiar scene which he had not witnessed since they had lived back east.

When he entered the house her heard very familiar sounds coming from the bedroom. Hurrying back there he found Judith and the handy man together in his bed and the handy man was fucking Judith's brains out and she was begging him for more.

Tom grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him back and off of Judith. The man's eyes got big and he started running out the door. Tom grabbed his shotgun and shot the bastard in the ass. He had forgotten that he had loaded it with birdshot rather than buckshot and the handy man just jumped and ran harder, escaping to his horse and galloping out of sight. Tom (and Judith) never saw him again.

Tom took off his belt and grabbed the naked Judith and turned her over his knee.

"I told you I would shoot the bastard and that I would beat your ass," and he proceeded to wale hell out of her ass until it was bloody.

"Now," he said. "are you going to cheat on me again?"

"No, Tom," came her sobbing voice. "I'll never cheat on you again. That hurt!"

"It was meant to. See that you remember what will happen if you do it again."

"I'll remember, Tom," the distressed woman sobbed.

Three months and two incidents later Tom caught her again, this time with an Indian. The Indian was rutting Judith so hard that he didn't even notice Tom enter the room and walk up to his side.

Tom had learned his lesson so he didn't touch the Indian. Judith's eyes got huge as Tom slowly and quietly placed his revolver next to the Indians ear and pulled the trigger. Blood, bone, and brains blew all Judith's upper body and she screamed. Tom dragged the body off of her and proceeded to beat her ass just like he had promised and done before.

Tom dragged the body out to the ground and buried it. He was mad about this but it could have been worst. This was just some poor fucking Indian. The last time it had been his prized billy goat. Now that hurt!!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.