The Unclean Prince
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ten years after "Sow and Reap", Seto's son William must learn how to love - and then learn how to let go. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Uncle   Nephew   White Male   Oriental Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jesse was actually the person who took the photo I used for Yvette's portrait. He spent the month of September with me in the Shenandoah Valley.

The family spent a few days exploring the area, and even in my emotional malaise, I was dazzled by the array of colors as the leaves turned from green to brown and a thousand colors in-between. Jesse took as many photos as I did, but with cheap disposable cameras until Papa gave him a new, top-of-the-line digital.

"If you're gonna try to keep up with Wolf, here, you at least need a fair chance!" Papa laughed and kissed my forehead. "You ok?" He asked me for the billionth time.

"I'm fine, Papa."

The weekend of the wedding, there was also a gun show in a nearby town and KaibaArms made a surprise appearance with Father, Uncle Mokuba and Aunt Yvette being temporary celebrities. Just to show off, they arranged an unscheduled target competition - Father won - and Jesse took the photo of Yvette that everyone raved over.

No one mention any of my photos of her because, apart from the photos where I couldn't avoid her, I hadn't taken any.

After that, Uncle and Aunt left for their honeymoon, and Jesse, Nobu, Ryuka, Valentine and I wandered over mountains and through caves. The rest of the family went home.

My brother and cousins went home when school started a week or so later. I was not in a rush to return to the factories and it would be another week before the first product batches would be ready for review.

Jesse stayed as well. "I'm not trying to go back in a rush; the band hasn't left for their tour yet. Besides, I like this photography thing. Maybe I could stay here and do this for a living."

"You do have a very good eye." I agreed.

He leered at me. "You got a good everything." His expression turned serious. "Look, uh, I know I said just one night, but..." He took a step closer to me. "Being around you, this much, for this long, it's kinda making me crazy, you know?" He kissed me softly. "I know you got more reserve than me, but..." He kissed me again. " ... but it's just sex, right?"


The sun was setting. I turned on the lights in my studio. I hated painting in electric light - colors didn't look natural. I put the paints away and began cleaning my brushes. Anything more I did would have to wait for tomorrow.

Maybe tomorrow I could let go.

My phone rang again. The ring tone was an aria called 'Fire in Her Eyes'. Nobu had written it for Aunt Mai's birthday a few years ago and it quickly became my favorite piece by him. I tapped the speaker.

"What?"

"Everybody on the planet is here. Papa says get your butt up here if you want dinner." Nobu replied.

"I don't want dinner."

"The longer you mess with it, the more you're gonna mess it up." He pointed out. "You know that."

I sighed. He was right. I knew that.

"Are you gonna tell me the real deal, ever?"

"I'm an artist. We're temperamental."

"Wow. That's not even creative bullshit. No points for style."

I had to smile; it was a rather dumb thing to say to the boy who writes symphonies. "I'm in an artistically dark phase marked by irrational mood swings."

"Like 'Set once a month." He chuckled. "Ow!"

The phone changed hands. "Dad said if you don't come to dinner right now, he's going to come out there with a chain saw and cut the doors off." My sister laughed. "And Father said that if you're responsible for that much property damage, he's gonna ground you for a month."

"I'm not hungry!" I snapped. "I just need to finish this."

"You know, maybe it's not about food so much as people like to actually look at you once in a while!" 'Set snapped. "Stop being such a little bitch and come home!" She hung up.

Nobu was right. 'Set was right too. Everyone was right.

So why was it so hard to be right?


Gail was made Interim Manager for New Products the day after Father had time to interview her.

"Please understand, Ms. Herger, I am confident of your abilities. However, Personnel seems to think that promoting you to the position outright would be a breach of protocol. Therefore, we are giving you a six-month trial. If you succeed, as my son and I expect, the promotion will be made permanent. If not, we will advertise the position and you will be allowed to move back to the administrative department if you so choose."

"I understand, Mr. Kaiba!" She gushed, sniffing and wiping her eyes, but grinning nonetheless. "Thank you so much! I just ... I promise; I'll do everything I can to live up to your faith in me."

"I'm sure you will." Father turned to me. "I will be leaving later this evening for Tokyo, but I will be visiting your Great Grandmother and paying my respects to your Great Grandfather first. I trust you will be ready to leave by 2pm?"

I was stunned. I was hoping to go home after Gail was promoted, but I didn't expect him to let me leave with him. "Home? Today?"

"Unless you have other plans."

I hugged him. I hugged him and tried not to cry. Sometimes my father was a cold-hearted bastard. And then there were times when I was so glad he adopted me, I couldn't breathe.


We took Grandmamma Wheeler and her nurse to dinner and on the way stopped at the cemetery to pay our respects to Grandpapa Wheeler. Grandmamma laid two wreaths.

"You didn't come when my son died." She accused Father.

"No." He said simply. "Nor would I allow Joey, Sera or Kawai to attend. Frankly, had I known he was here, I would not have come today."

"He was Joey's father." She whispered.

"He was the villain that harmed Joey so profoundly that the scars will always be part of him. I will never allow the Kaiba family to honor him."

But those emotional scars are part of Papa's dharma; part of what makes him the man Father loves. To deny Papa's trials was to deny his triumphs as well.

"I will." I said. I knelt in front of the headstone and kissed both names.

"William!" Father snapped. "Stop being foolish and get up! I will not tolerate..."

"Grandpa Wheeler is part of Papa's path to us, to me!" I yelled before he could ground me or worse. "Maybe he would not have wanted me if his life had been easier." I bowed my head to the ground. "I honor the man who made Papa who he is - just as I honored your father." Internally, I winced; I promised Uncle Moke I wouldn't tell Father about that particular field trip.

I expected Father to rain fire and brimstone on me. I was defying him publicly. He'd never struck me, but surely this would be the moment.

Instead, when I risked a glance over my shoulder, he was looking at me oddly. I couldn't tell if he was angry, amused, confused, dismayed or something else. Then he scowled at me. "Well, get on with it. Even for me, Masa will not hold a dinner reservation indefinitely."


On the plane - a private Kaiba jet in which he and I were virtually the only passengers - he finally spoke to me about it.

"Your philosophy is sound in theory; however, your underlying assumption is incorrect." I stared at him blankly trying to figure out what philosophy he meant. "Joey did not want you."

"Wha-?"

"At the gravesite. You said that perhaps Joey would not have wanted you if his life had been easier. But as a point of fact, it was not Joey who sought to bring you into our family. In fact, he opposed my adopting you quite strongly."

"W-what?"

The corner of Father's lip twitched. "He was afraid I would kill you inside of a week. He said a child that strong willed would push every button I have, and he swore that I didn't have the patience required to raise a child as outspoken and as opinionated as you."

"B-bu-bu..." I tried to make some kind of sense out of what he was saying. "But Auset..."

"Your sister was an entirely different matter. And, as she and I are in agreement on most issues, her personality is less abrasive. You, on the other hand, persist in being obstinate, tactless, obsessive, utterly driven to have your own way in anything we can actually convince you to do - and a completely intolerable wretch when we have forced you to do things against your will."

I didn't comment. Saying 'take's one to know one' would be childish. True, but childish.

"In short, you couldn't be more like me if I'd had you cloned from my own DNA." I fought not to smile, but Father saw it anyway. "Which I'm guessing is exactly what you were thinking. I wanted to adopt you the day Ryou introduced you to me. As I recall, you refused to serve my tea until I addressed Ryou as 'Bakura-sensei'."

I nodded. "You spoke to him most disrespectfully." I had wanted to pour the tea on him at the time. As far as I knew, he was merely an appallingly rude customer.

"You were eight years old and fearless. You defended Ryou even when he would not defend himself." Father smiled. "It was rather cute. Like one of those small dogs that bark at every threat." I could feel my cheeks burning as he chuckled at the memory. "It was quite a struggle to convince all of them that you would not frustrate me to death. Although, you have tried."

I looked down. "I have never deliberately tried to anger you, Father."

"No. You simply follow your own instincts regardless of what others do or say. My point to all this is that, you are correct. Joey's father helped to shape him just as Gozaburo had some influence on who I am now. Just as I would like to believe that I have helped shape you - in more positives ways, I'd hope."

"Of course!" I started, but he raised a hand to stop me.

"It's true that one of the things that strongly motivated me was the similarities between your background and my own." He sighed. "Perhaps those are the very things that so often divide us."

"I'm not a good son, I know, but..."

"William, you are nothing I expected in a child and everything I have ever wanted in a son. You are intelligent, innovative, talented; loyal to those you love, persuasive when you wish to be. You make me actually reconsider my own decisions on occasion. Frankly, between you and your siblings, I often reconsider my sanity. But never, never have I reconsidered wanting you.

"You were quite correct when you reminded me today. Who I am now is in large part due to the lifetime of struggles I have overcome. I do not wish Joey to come to his father's grave and relive the painful memories associated, but he should have the option to do so. Thank you for reminding me."

I wasn't sure how to react. Father was admitting that he was wrong, changing his mind, and apologizing to me. Either I was hallucinating or the plane was going to crash.

He smiled slightly and nodded. He called the steward to our cabin and ordered a bottle of sake. When it arrived, Father told the steward to relax for the rest of the flight, as we wouldn't need anything else.

"Now." He made himself comfortable, poured two cups, and handed me one. "We have fifteen more hours alone and you have not been entirely open about several personal issues. I know you managed to convince Mokuba to cover for you and this man -" I felt the blood run hot through my body as I realized where this conversation was going. "- and yes I know it's a man so do not bother denying it. You will tell me who your lover - or lovers - are, or I will find out for myself."

"I guess I'm surprised that you haven't already." I took a sip of the strong wine and prayed that I'd be able to keep my wits about me.

"I would have, but Pharaoh made me promise to allow you a bit of privacy."

"Oh."

"He was a member of the household staff." Father guessed. I coughed as I realized that how close to the truth he was. "Don't look shocked. One does not need to be Sherlock Holmes to realize that not all the time in your studio is spent artistically."

"Uh, yeah."

"Honestly, William, in this family it would be more shocking if you weren't sexually active. Your brother tied the family record for starting young at twelve. And Pharaoh didn't catch Auset until she was 16, but I suspect she was active before than." He paused. "We were worried about you. You seem to distance yourself physically and, well, I am not known for my affectionate nature. I tried. I tried to be more demonstrative."

"I'm not really touchy-feely." I shrugged. "That's more like Nobu."

Father nodded. "Yes. Thank the Gods for Joey and Pharaoh. The boy would have driven me quite to my wit's end had it not been for them." He sipped his wine. "But I was concerned, because you were so young when you were sexually abused, that you would pull away from everyone and never allow any kind of physical intimacy. Or, that you would indeed take after me and over-indulge."

"You?" All three of my fathers were not shy about their sexual relations, but Father had never struck me as any more randy than Papa or Dad.

He laughed almost sheepishly. "Before Joey and Pharaoh, I used sex as a tool. A drug of choice. I collected lovers like duel cards." It was the first I'd heard of it. "I gather you have been more," he smirked, "selective?"

"Uh, no. Just two." He gave me an inquiring look. I took a sip of my wine. "The first doesn't matter anymore. He got married." I took a breath. "The second was Jesse."

Father actually looked stunned. "Wheeler Jesse."

I had forgotten that he was actually family. "Uh - yes, sir."

"I see." He took another sip of wine. "All right. Tell me about him.


Another trait Jesse shared with Papa - they were both easy to talk to. I found myself sharing things with Jesse that I had never told anyone.

"Ok, I gotta ask." He started one night when we were in a motel room with one bed, no cable, and a decor that hadn't been updated in my lifetime. "You're Indian, right? I mean, originally." I nodded - my heritage was visibly obvious. "And you were adopted by a Japanese guy?"

"India is a popular tourist destination for many Asians." I pointed out. "And Agra is where the Taj Mahal is."

"It wasn't the 'where' that's been odd to me - it's the name!"

"The name?"

"Yeah! How'd you get a name like 'William'?" He chuckled. "Shouldn't it be 'Hadji' or 'Gandhi' or something? When Joey told me, I'd be flying in with 'William', I figured you'd look kind of British."

I shrugged. "It was the name I was using at the time. I was speaking to a man, an American named 'William' so I told him that my name was 'William' too. Ryou-Sensei overheard it, and called me that, and it was easier not to correct it."

"So what is your name - I mean, really?"

I shrugged again. "I don't have one."

"Huh?" Jesse looked at me confused. "How do you not have a name?"

"I just don't. In Agra, the other urchins called me 'boy' or 'you', but none of us really had names - unless we chose one for ourselves. Generally, I called myself whatever the tourist called himself. I often made more money that way."

"And all this time you never fixed it?"

"Fixed it? Why?"

"But -" he seemed at a loss for words. "I mean, don't you want your own name? I mean, your own, real name?"

I had. At one point, I had hoped that Father would re-name me. Kaiba Ichiro, I thought Kaiba First Son. If I were really his son, he would have named me 'Ichiro'. But he didn't, and I put such childish hopes away. "William is my name, now." I replied. "It's fine."

"Yeah, I guess." He snickered. "And at least they don't call you late for dinner, right?"


Father and I spoke. Frankly. The wine had the effect of making us both more open and freer in the quality and quantity of details we shared. Thankfully, I did manage not to reveal who my first lover - my first love, my only love - had been.

In truth, it quickly became apparent that Father was more interested in my mental health than in with whom I had experimented.

It was a useful conversation. I had not thought to analyze my relationships in light of my own history. It had been enough for me that the idea of sexual congress no longer made me cringe.

"But it's more far reaching than that." Father observed. He'd taken off his jacket and tie and was stretched out across the seats, looking up at the ceiling. "I first realized that something had changed at the party when Mokuba revealed those dragons you two hid from the rest of us. You were wearing the swimsuit that your sister purchased for you instead of the veritable pants you normally swim in."

It was the first time I'd worn the briefs; they were embarrassingly frank. But I wanted to wear something that caught Uncle's attention and they had been wonderfully effective. Still... "I didn't think anyone noticed."

He chuckled. "I dare say everyone noticed. If there had been anyone other than family there, I would have made you go change." He looked at me. "Have you determined if you prefer seme or uke?"

I nearly choked. It was the last question I expected from Father. Papa often asked things like that. Dad would warn you first. Father, however, almost never asked any question that couldn't be asked at dinner in a restaurant. The biggest difference, unfortunately, was that Father expected a direct answer to a direct question.

"Seme." I said when I'd stopped coughing enough to speak.

"Have you tried the uke position, in your recent encounters, as a consensual position?"

"No." Which surprised me as I considered it. "I hadn't even thought about it."

He nodded. "That may have been a contributing factor in your abuse; a natural seme being forced into the uke role. It would have been more damaging than if you were a natural uke or reversible."

I sipped my wine as I considered the idea. I couldn't resist asking, "Which are you?" Something I would not have even dreamed of asking before we took off.

He smiled. "Reversible. I have found that there are benefits - and pleasures - in both roles. You may wish to explore both yourself; if Jesse is anything like Joey, it could be quite entertaining."

"We aren't like that." I assured him again. "I'm not seeing anyone anymore."


I did go to dinner. I tried to be pleasant during the meal. Most of the extended family was there for the wedding. Everyone who wasn't there would be arriving in the morning.

Nobu stayed close to me most of the evening, taking Papa's role and asking me if I was ok far too often. Even at 17, he still seemed to be my child-like baby brother. I hated making him worry about me. I ruffled his hair - like I did when he was 10 - and told him I was fine. I doubt he believed me.

I let Uncle Gorou and Aunt Miko use my room, and went back out to my studio to sleep. I've done it on many occasions; but for the last year every time had been with Uncle Moke.

I turned on the work light and looked at the portrait. He looked away from me, happily, toward something I could not see from where I was. Was he happy with her? Was he thinking of me as he held her tonight?

Or was I, as in the portrait, simply not part of his picture?


I woke to sunlight and my phone playing the Imperial March from Star Wars. I yawned as I hit the button. "Yes, Father?"

"Security is bringing Jesse from the airport; he had the audacity to bring a 'guest' with him - someone named Diop Khadim. I can have either or both returned from whence they came if you'd like."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.