The Last Call
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by nakdsub

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I want to thank mostera1; he always makes my stories better. This is the sequel to, 'The Call.' I believe it is a standalone story but if you haven't read the original it may help you better understand some parts of this story. In the original story it took me 3 chapters to break up the Cooper family; it took me 7 to get them back together. Each chapter will be submitted daily. I want to thank you all in advance and remind you that comments are always more than welcome.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

"Please, daddy, pleeaasse."

That's the trouble with daughters, I should know, I have three. Oh, I have a son also, but when you tell him no it's end of discussion; not with daughters though.

My oldest, was standing in front of me. Her head was slightly cocked to one side and her lower lip was stuck out in pouting fashion. Her face had that worried, but at the same time, hopeful expression; all this, of course, was designed to play on my sympathies; to wrap me around her little finger. I could have probably resisted if it weren't for the eyes; did I mention the eyes? It's the eyes that you have to watch out for; she has her mother's eyes; those beautiful, sparkling, aqua-marine eyes that look right through you; those eyes that penetrate your soul and delves deep inside until they find that tiny spot of vulnerability; that spot that melts into your blood stream and gets pumped straight to your heart.

A slight sigh on my part gave me a short reprieve before relinquishing my, stern father like image.

"Okay," I replied, "but it comes with..."

"Oh thank you daddy," Brea interrupted with exuberance. She jumped up and down then wrapped her arms around her old man and left a red imprint of her lips on my cheek.

"Okay, okay," I said returning her hug. "As I was saying, it comes with strings attached; first, you will call me as soon as you get checked into a motel. I want to know where you're staying and your room number..."

"No problem, daddy..."

"And..." this time I interrupted her, "I want to hear from you every night, without exception. If I have to go to bed without getting a phone call from you, even once, I'll be down there on the first flight in the morning; I mean it!"

"Oh, daddy, thank you so much. I promise I'll call you every night." I could see the wheels turning as she looked pensively around the living room for a second, "I've got to call Linda and Char to let them know I can go ... oh, and I need a couple new bikinis and suntan lotion; oh, oh and I'll need some flip flops for the beach; Oh, I've got so much to do, thanks again dad," she yelled back to me on her way out the door.

You ever get that uneasy feeling in your gut that says, 'you idiot, what'd you do that for?' Well, that's just the way I felt. I had just given my nineteen year old, college sophomore, daughter permission to spend spring break in Fort Lauderdale with her two friends; what the hell was I thinking?


That's my dad; I wanted you to meet him because he's really a great guy. Sometimes, like then, he lets me think I have him wrapped around my little finger but I know it's not true; Oh, I know what he said, about me finding that spot of vulnerability and maybe there's some truth to it, but I know it's just his way of trying to keep me as his little girl. Truth is, if he didn't trust me to be responsible, no matter how much I begged the answer would have been no.

Yeah, my dad is no easy touch, he sometimes gives that impression but he has a moral code of ethics and sticks with it; my mom found that out. He divorced her several years ago when he found out she had been cheating on him. That was the worst time of our lives ... all of us. I guess I never saw a man with a broken heart before then. I was sixteen at the time and all I wanted to do was fix it for him, but I knew I couldn't; it was such a helpless feeling. My younger sister, Donna, really went off the deep end; not a day has gone by since then that she hasn't hated mom with a passion. Although dad never showed any partiality for any of us, I think Donna always considered herself daddy's little girl. When she found out mom had cheated on him and he wasn't going to be living with us anymore she formed an instant hate that she had never let go of and never missed the opportunity to call mom every derogatory name under the sun.

I have a brother and another sister too, but they're both younger and weren't quite so hard on mom although nobody really shows her any love, or even any respect.

And then there's mom, herself, not that she doesn't deserve it, but she has suffered worst of all. She is a broken woman, completely and entirely, and has been ever since the day dad sat us all down to listen to a tape recording of her talking to her lover. That day changed our lives, every one of us; and the irony of the whole situation was, they both still loved each other; they both admitted it but I doubt there's a chance in hell of ever getting them back together. It's so sad; I wish I could do something.

Well, enough of the past, I have a trip to Fort Lauderdale in my immediate future and I have shopping to do. I'm going to run by the house and pick up my sister first. Once you get her away from mom she's really a lot of fun to be with, plus she has great taste in clothes.


I was surprised to see my mom's car in the drive; she always tries to get as many hours in at the restaurant as she can and Saturday afternoons are usually pretty busy.

"Oh, Donna, where are you little sister?" I yelled stepping into the house.

"I'm up here," I heard her answer; "I'll be right down."

Just then I saw my younger brother, Steve, coming out of the kitchen with a sandwich. "Hi, sis," he mumbled.

"Hi, Steve, didn't anyone ever teach you not to talk with your mouth full; isn't mom working today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Her car is outside."

"Oh yeah, it needs a some kind of a sensor or something and she doesn't have the money to fix it right now; she's been taking the bus for the last three days," he told me.

"So... ," Donna asked coming down the stairs, "what did he say?"

"He said I can go." Donna ran down the rest of the stairs squealing like a little kid as she threw her arms around my neck and hugged me. I didn't like her being so hard on mom, but other than that, we were about as close as two sisters could be. There was nothing phony about her exuberance, she was truly happy for me. "I'm going shopping for a few things, can you come?"

"Sure; hey little brother," Donna said looking at Steve, "hold down the fort will ya. Gwen is over at Karen's."

"Okay, do you know what time mom will be home?" he asked.

"You mean the whore? I don't know and I don't care," she said walking out the door.

"Do you have to talk about her like that in front of Steve and Gwen; she is still our mother you know. Jeez, Donna, she's working twelve and fourteen hour days so you have a roof over your head; can't you cut her a little slack?"

"Hey, the cunt made her own bed now she can sleep in it; besides, I'm going to do just what you did; as fast as I hit eighteen I'm moving in with dad, then she doesn't have to worry about keeping a roof over my head anymore," she said cold as ice as she got into the car.

I have to admit; when it all hit the fan I was pretty angry at mom too; maybe not quite as angry as Donna, but close. In the divorce mom got custody of us, but as soon as I reached eighteen I moved in with dad; As soon as Donna hits eighteen I guess she's planning to do the same thing.

I didn't want to fight with my sister so I let it drop and high-tailed it to the mall. Now, one thing you have to understand about my sister and me, when we go to the mall, we never leave before they close. It was after ten o'clock by the time we got back. Steve and Gwen, the youngest of the family, were watching TV when we walked in. Donna ran upstairs to her room to hang up the new blouse I bought her.

"Where's mom," I asked.

"She's not home yet," Steve answered. I knew she started at seven in the morning on Saturdays; I guessed she was trying to make all the money she could to get her car fixed.

It was pretty late by the time I got home. Dad was at his lap top finishing up some report he needed for work.

"It's after eleven o'clock young lady, I was getting worried," he said as I walked in.

"I'm sorry, dad, I picked up Donna and ... well, you know us when we go shopping together."

"Yeah, I know you. Have you eaten, there's some cold chicken in the fridge."

"Oh thanks, dad, but Donna and I ate at the mall."

"Did you get everything you need for your trip?"

"Yeah, I did, dad, thanks again for letting me go, this really means a lot to me." I was hoping he didn't want to see what I bought. If he saw how small the bikinis were he might change his mind. Luckily he was preoccupied with what he was doing and I got them to my room without him seeing them. He was just finishing his report when I came back out to the living room. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Did you know mom's car is out of commission? She's been taking the bus to work for the last three days," I told him.

He looked me in the face, "No, how I would know about her car, I haven't talked to you mother in months." We just looked at each other for a few seconds. "I suppose you think I should have it fixed for her?"

I threw my arms around his neck. "I never thought of that dad," I said deviously, "but I knew you would know what to do." Dad just grinned and shook his head. His heart may have been shattered to pieces, but it never hardened; he never stopped loving her.

"Call her tomorrow and tell her to leave the keys in the car; I'll have it towed to Hal's and get it fixed for her, I don't like the idea of her riding the bus late at night like that."

"Thank you, dad," I said while kissing him on the cheek. Well, maybe he is a soft touch after-all, but only when he wants to be.

Sunday morning mom was already gone for work by the time I called. I talked to Steve who found a spare set of keys and stuck them in her car for me. I told dad and he said he'd call Hal's first thing Monday morning and tell them to tow it into the shop and fix it. After that he and I went out for breakfast.

By the time we returned it was time for me to leave and go back to college. I had come home Friday night to ask dad about going to spring break; I figured I stood a better chance in person than over the phone; besides I hadn't been back since Christmas and I missed everyone.

There was always a tear in dad's eye whenever I left. I reminded him to call Hal's about mom's car as I kissed him goodbye. Eileen was just coming in as I was leaving. She's dad's girlfriend. I guess that's what you'd call her; fuck buddy would be the term I'd use but that would never fly with dad. She was really a pretty nice lady. I think she's in love with him but I don't think it's mutual; he likes her, maybe even a lot, but I'm pretty sure he's not in love with her.

"Brea, going back so soon?" she asked while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I was hoping to be able to visit a little before you had to get back."

"Yeah, sorry, Eileen, it's a long drive and I have classes tomorrow morning so I have to get going." I turned to dad and hugged him once more, "Bye, dad; thanks again. I'll call you when I get back to the dorm and I promise I'll call you every night from Fort Lauderdale."

I could hear Eileen telling him what a great father he was for letting me go on my trip as I walked out the door. I'll tell you, dad could do a lot worse.


It was about an hour and half hour drive back to the dorm. I started thinking back to before dad discovered mom was cheating; God, we had such a loving family; it was like something you'd see on TV. My bedroom was right next to mom and dad's and I'd sometimes hear them making love after they thought I was asleep. I was still a virgin then but I knew what they were doing, and I knew it was because they loved each other; at least that's what I thought at the time.

When I found out mom was having sex with another man I started to wonder; I heard her tell dad he was the only man she loved and I wondered why she would have sex with someone else if she didn't love him.

I guess that's when I decided I was going to find out what sex was all about. Funny how my sister and I reacted differently; dad had only been gone about a month when I jumped at the first opportunity I had to have sex; Donna is still a virgin and swears she'll stay that way until her wedding night.

As I looked back on it, I wished I had waited; maybe not till my wedding night, but at least until I met a guy who knew what the hell he was doing. Your first time is supposed to be special, mine was anything but.

I was sitting in the bleachers with my girlfriend at one of our high school basketball games. I had been making googley eyes at Tommy Schneider all year, so when he sat down beside me and put his arm around me I leaned against him and made sure he knew I was available. I even slid my hand on the inside of his thigh when no one was looking. After the game he asked if he could take me home; by the time we reached his car sex was forgone conclusion.

He drove around to the far side of the football field where it was completely dark and parked. The front seat of his car had bucket seats so we got in the back; I lay down and helped Tommy push up my skirt then lifted my hips and pulled my panties down. It was embarrassing as hell but I didn't care. At first Tommy just stood there staring at my pussy. "Come on, Tommy," I said a little agitated. It seemed to wake him up and he quickly unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants; then he pulled down his underpants. His cock popped out like a jack-in-the-box and bounced up and down a couple of times. Outside of my brother's little pee-pee, it was the first real cock I'd ever seen in person.

Tommy started to climb on top of me and was just going to shove it in. I didn't know a lot but I knew I was supposed to be wet first and I wasn't; not at all. "Wait," I said urgently. I stuck my middle finger in my mouth and soaked it with as much saliva as I could, then rubbed it into my pussy. I did that a couple times; as it turned out it wasn't enough; it hurt something terrible when Tommy pushed into me. When I yelled out in pain he told me to shut up, saying someone would hear us. He was so clumsy, he had no rhythm, no finesse, he just kept jerking it in and out.

I remember laying there thinking to myself, I wasn't making any of the noises I heard my mom make when dad made love to her; that's when I panicked. I suddenly realized I had no protection against getting pregnant. I yelled for Tommy to pull out but he wouldn't. That's when I saw him stiffen up and I knew he was coming.

I cried all the way home; I was terrified I was pregnant and worried that my dad would think he had two tramps in the family. I must have had it written all over me when I walked in the back door. Mom had beaten me home from work by only a minute or two; she was still in the kitchen when I walked in.

She took one look at me; "Oh my God, Brea, what did you do?" You could see the horror in her face.

I was still pretty mad at her back then and didn't treat her much better than Donna. "I wanted to see what it felt like to be a slut like you," I yelled back before running upstairs and into my room. I flopped down on my bed and cried myself to sleep. I was so lucky I didn't get pregnant. Mom never brought it up again. I'm sure she never told dad; he still thinks I'm a virgin, at least I think he does.


By the time I got back to my dorm Charlene and Linda were already celebrating with a bottle of wine. Char was my roommate, Linda lived down the hall; they were my two best friends. When I called dad to let him know I was back and in one piece I heard Eileen's voice in the background and guessed she was spending the night.

The three of us finished off the wine then went to bed; we all had classes in the morning.

Wednesday night I was still wondering about mom's car so I called dad.

"Hi, dad," I greeted him.

"Hello, honey, how was your day?"

"Oh just fine; I was calling to see if you remembered about mom's car."

"Yes, I remembered; they towed it to Hal's Monday afternoon. It needed a mass air flow sensor. Of course, once they got looking at it, it also needed a bunch of other things. They said the belts were all dried out and cracked, the oil hadn't been changed in a long time, the plugs were overdue to be changed, and the air filter was clogged, so I had them do it all. That car should run like a top for a while."

"Thanks, dad; did she get it back yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, well she wasn't home yet when we dropped it off but it's in the driveway."

"I wonder if she knows it's fixed; did she call and thank you yet?"

"No, I'm not really expecting a thank you; I did this for you more than her," he told me. I knew that was a lie. To this day my dad still hurts from mom's betrayal, but he'd also take a bullet for her if he had to, he just can't help himself.

"It sounds like it was expensive."

"Yeah, well she can pay me back when she sells the house, if she ever sells it. I just don't understand her; even with the child support I'm paying, between the mortgage, taxes, and upkeep on that place, it's costing her a fortune. She wouldn't have to work so damn hard all the time if she sold it."

"Dad, you know mom will never sell that house. It's been our home since I was born. It holds too many great memories for her and memories are all she has left."

"I guess, but she's going to work herself into an early grave trying to hold on to those memories. I'm sorry, honey, I shouldn't have said that. I guess I still worry about her a little now and them."

"I know, dad," I told him, "You know you could always move back, then she wouldn't have to work so hard."

"Huh, yeah, right; that'll be the day," he replied snidely but emphatically. Well you can't blame a girl for trying.

"Dad, I'm going to call her and make sure she knows the car is fixed so she doesn't wind up taking the bus again tomorrow."

"Okay, honey; when do you leave for spring break?"

"Friday after next," I responded. "I'll call you before we leave, dad, don't worry, and thanks again for letting me go." We said our goodbyes then I dialed mom; I was hoping she was home.

"Hello;" I almost didn't recognize her voice it was so weak.

"Hi, mom, it's Brea."

"Oh, Brea; hi, honey, how are you? Steve said you were here over the weekend; I wish you would have stopped by the restaurant, I would have loved to see you."

"I know, mom, I'm sorry but I had Donna with me and didn't want her to embarrass you. The semester will be over in a few more weeks; I promise we'll see a lot of each other this summer."

"Okay, honey," she replied almost like she didn't believe me. "What about spring break, isn't that coming up pretty soon?"

"Yeah, mom, but I'm going to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I'll be down there for the whole week."

"Does your father know that?" she asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah, of course, mom; he said I could go." At first I thought I was going to get a ration of grief from her but I guess she was just a little concerned. She knows I'm not as pure as the driven snow.

"Just be careful, honey, please; I want you to have fun but I'm still your mother and I do worry about you."

"I know you do, mom, don't worry, I'll be fine; but that's not why I'm calling; did Steve tell you the car was fixed?" I heard a slight gasp from the other end of the phone.

"No, I just walked in a few minutes ago. How ... I mean who ... I mean how did it get fixed?"

"Dad got it fixed for you; he had it towed to the shop on Monday and just returned it today, didn't you notice it was gone?"

"No, I still use the back door because it's shorter going through the alley on the way to the bus stop, so I haven't even looked out at the driveway, there was no need."

Well dad had a bunch of other work done too; he said it should run like a top now. If I wer..." I stopped talking because I could hear her crying over the phone. "Mom ... mom..."

"Oh I'm sorry," she said between sniffles, "I just didn't know how I was ever going to get it fixed; I wasn't expecting ... I never thought your father would ... how did he find out about it?"

"I picked Donna up at the house to go shopping last Saturday. When I saw the car I asked Steve about it and he said it was broke. I must have mentioned it to dad." I could hear her still crying over the phone. She didn't say anything for a little while, just cried.

"I'm sorry, honey, I'm just so grateful; thank you, Brea; you're a good daughter, much better than I deserve," she said.

"Don't thank me, you should call dad and thank him; he's the one who had it fixed for you."

"I will, honey, I'll call as soon as we hang up."

"Okay, mom; it's already after ten-thirty, he'll be getting ready for bed pretty soon; I'm going to say goodbye so you can call him." We hung up a minute later. Sometimes it's hard to understand how I feel about mom. Like now, I feel sorry for her; the problem is I still have a lot of anger too. It doesn't really show until I actually see her. That's why I try to avoid it, like not going to where she works when I was home for the weekend. I wish I could completely forgive her but then I remember my dad crying; I saw him one time, he didn't know I was there ... my dad, the bravest man I know, crying like a baby from a broken heart. That's when I just get so damn mad I could just...


The next week and half flew by like a hawk on steroids. Char, Linda, and I had packed a day in advance. A whole fun-filled week in the sun, surf, and sand, we were so excited I almost forgot to call dad like I'd promised.

"Hi dad," I exclaimed when he picked up the phone. "We're all ready; our flight leaves at two-thirty five and gets into Lauderdale at six-forty. By the time we get to the hotel and get checked in though dad, it might be eight or nine o'clock before I call you."

"That's okay, honey, just don't forget to call; remember, I expect a call every night."

"I know, dad, I will. Did mom call to thank you for fixing her car?"

"Yeah but it was hard to understand her, she was crying. I guess that was her way of saying she was grateful; she always did cry at the drop of hat. You better get going, honey, you have a long drive to O'Hare. Have a good time."

"We will, dad, thanks again; I'll call you as soon as we get checked in, bye."

And we were off for the time of our lives.

For the entire drive, all we talked about were boys; none of us were virgins and we had heard all the stories; spring break was a non-stop party of sex and liquor. We all agreed no drugs. Since we were all staying in one room we decided, as a warning, we would put the do-not-disturb sign on the door if we had a guy in the room.

It was almost eight o'clock by the time we got check in and I was off the phone with my dad; all three of us were starving; we hadn't eaten since breakfast. We went out to find a restaurant; what a laugh, there were lines at every one reaching around the block.

It took us the entire day to get acclimated to the idiocy of everything. People were screaming and running up and down the parking lot of the motel almost non-stopped so we weren't getting hardly any sleep. We finally figured out what times were best to get something to eat, and as far as finding boys ... well, let's just say there was a lot of competition.

We were having fun but not as much as we thought we would have; everyone was always so drunk and obnoxious there was no way any of us were going to bring one of those guys back to the room.

After a couple days the three of us started hanging around the beach together, just trying to stay out of everyone's way. We were walking along trying to find a spot where we could relax when two guys came up and started taunting us. They were obviously drunk. I, being the most vocal of us three, started telling off one of them.

I was boldly getting right in his face when I saw him look over my shoulder and give a little nod; that's when I felt the tug on the back of my bikini. His ass-hole buddy had untied the back strap. I put my left hand against the material trying to hold it in place while I turned around and was going to slap him with my right hand when the other guy grabbed a hold of my top and started pulling it over my head. I forgot about trying to slap the guy and reached with both hands struggling to save me from embarrassment, but it was too late; the other guy held on to my arm while his friend pulled it free and now had the top of my bikini in his hand.

"Leave her alone!" I heard Linda scream.

"Yeah," screeched Char, "give that back!"

I wished they hadn't yelled like that; all it did was antagonize them more and draw a small crowd of people who were now laughing.

I had my arms crossed in front of my chest trying for some degree of modesty. As much as I hated it, I couldn't help the tears that were forming in my eyes from the humiliation.

I was going to start running for the girls washroom but the jackass with my suit stepped in front of me holding it out like he was going to give it back, but when I reached for it he stuck it behind his back. I realized he was just trying to get me to uncover myself.

"Come one, baby, show us your tits," he teased now holding my top in the air, dangling it over my head.

Linda and Char were still screaming but not quite as much; more people were starting to gather around and I think they were getting scared that some of the guys would do the same to them.

"Come on, honey," said the big jerk showing me my suit wrinkled up in his hand, "give us a nice show and I'll give this back to you."

I was mortified to think I might have to submit to this ass-hole and do what he wanted when someone pulled his arm behind him and yanked my top from his fist. I didn't even see who did it; all I saw was my bikini top as he handed it back to me.

"Hey," I heard my tormentor yell; Linda and Char were trying to provide me with some cover while I put my top back on with as much dignity as I had left. I saw a scuffle starting, out of the corner of my eye, but between my tears and everyone standing around watching, I couldn't tell exactly what was going on. It looked like someone was taking on both of the bullies. Just as I finally got my top back in place I saw number one ass-hole go flying face first into the sand. His buddy looked scared as he went over and helped him up before they both took off.

Who was this Sir Galahad that saved me? I had to find out, I had to show my appreciation, I looked up and saw someone smiling at me; he looked familiar..."Bobby?"

"Hi, Brea."

It was Bobby Kilpatrick, the prick who called and harassed my dad years ago. If it hadn't been for him, dad would have probably never known about mom's cheating and we'd still be a family. I hated Bobby Kilpatrick!

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a snotty tone. I still couldn't believe my eyes. Three years ago, after dad made him apologized to me in school that day, I avoided him like the plague. He graduated later that year and I hadn't seen him since.

"I'm here on spring break," he replied, "just like you."

Linda and Char were standing next to me clearing their throats and making it very obvious they wanted to be introduced. "Linda, Charlene, this is Bobby Kilpatrick," I said, "we went to high school together."

"Yeah, I'm afraid I wasn't very nice back then, was I?" he asked shaking their hands but looking at me.

"No, you're a creep," I declared still blaming him for my family's problems.

"Brea," Linda chastised me for my rudeness.

"No, that's okay," responded Bobby, "she's right, I was a creep, but I'm not like that anymore; honest."

I looked at him doubting every word his said; he was awful cute though. "Brea, look, I can tell by your expression you don't believe me but it's true. I'd like a chance to prove it to you; will you let me take you out to dinner tonight? I have a car; we could go someplace away from all this madness and have a nice quiet dinner; maybe up to Pompano, I know of couple of nice places up there."

I was hesitating, I still held a grudge. Char poked me in the ribs. "Come on, Brea," she whispered, "he did just save you, you owe him."

Bobby, of course, heard what she said; Char was about as subtle as a truck. He looked at me with an enduring little boyish grin, "Please," he begged.

"Will you guys be okay without me?" I asked my two colleagues. They both assured me they'd be fine and encouraged me to go. I finally said okay and made arrangements for him to pick me up at the motel.

I had to admit, I was having the best time I'd had since spring break started. We were sitting at a candle lit table for two in a very expensive restaurant. I wished I had known it was going to be that fancy, I would have dressed up more, but it was Florida after all, and as I looked around everyone was dressed pretty casually. I was glad Bobby started the conversation because I really didn't have anything nice to say.

"How is your dad?" he asked after we ordered and gave the menus back to our waiter.

"He's okay," I answered.

"You're probably going to think I'm strange but he kind of changed my life," he told me.

"Who, my dad? How did he change your life?"

"Well, you remember when I called and hassled him over the phone that time..."

"Yeah, I remember only too well, that damn call changed our lives forever," I said being snotty again. All he had to do was mention that call for the hair to stand up on the back of my neck.

"Huh, how did it change your lives?" He looked confused; he obviously knew nothing about what happened.

"Never mind," I said curtly, "go ahead, what were you saying about my dad."

"Ah, well," he was speaking a little more cautiously now, not knowing why my attitude had changed, "when your dad came over to our house ... I don't know, I just thought he would start yelling at me, making threats, stuff like that, but he didn't; he was so cool ... don't get me wrong, I love my dad and think he's a great guy, but your dad had this poise, a quiet strength like ... I don't know, like John Wayne or something."

Okay, he was starting to wear down my defenses talking about my dad like that; I felt myself almost starting to smile.

"My dad and mom both let me have it pretty good after he left but they didn't have the effect on me that your dad did in just the few minutes he was there. My folks sent me to my room after that and I sat in bed thinking about him. I thought that's the kind of guy I'd like to be."

I looked at him; I was extremely skeptical; could this all be nothing but crap to try and get into my pants, I wondered? I sure wouldn't put it passed him; "All that from just meeting my father?"

"I know, you probably think I'm BS'ing you but I swear it's true. In the short time I had left I even started bringing my grades up. I think your dad is a hell-of-a-guy; I respect the hell out of him and have a lot to thank him for if I ever meet him again."

I was going to tell him how his call caused my mom and dad to get a divorce, but after listening to him, I thought I'd wait and see if he was for real; if not I figured I'd see through his bullshit before long.

As we talked more, I found my anger fading; he really did seem to have changed. He was polite, didn't use crude language or talk disrespectfully about anyone, nor did he seem cocky like he used to. He was going to Illinois University, about a two hour drive from Northern, where I went to school. I couldn't believe it; I was having a great time ... with Bobby Kilpatrick!

It was almost eleven o'clock by the time we got back to the motel; I was disappointed when he didn't try to kiss me; I sure would have let him. Instead he stuck out his hand and said it was to see me again. I would have sent him some signals to show him I was interested in more than a hand shake but I still had to call me dad so we called it a night.

Dad asked me why I was calling so late so I told him I was out to dinner with a real nice boy; I didn't tell him who, nor did I tell him what happened when we met. When I hung up the questions came in rapid fire from Linda and Char. I told them all about the nice restaurant and how Bobby had changed; they were both jealous as hell. I must admit, that night I went to bed dreaming about him.

At seven o'clock the next morning we were all wakened by somebody knocking on our door. We all looked at each other; who the hell could that be at this time of day? We all scrambled for something to put on before Char pulled the drapes back and looked out the window.

"It's three guys," she said, "I think one of them is your guy from last night, Brea."

"What; this early? I can't let him see me like this; crack the door open a little and see what he wants," I told her.

The door had a safety chain on it so Char latched it then opened the door as far as the chain would allow. "Can I help you?" she asked poking her face through the crack.

"Hi, ah Charlene isn't it?" Bobby said. "These are a couple buddies of mine and I thought we could go someplace for breakfast. It takes forever around here so I thought we could all go in the car; I know a Denny's not too far from here that wouldn't be too crowded."

"Just a minute," Char said closing the door. I'm sure the guys heard us all squealing with delight.

"Tell him we need a few minutes to get dressed," I told her. We ran around like a bunch of idiots trying to look our best in a short amount of time.

When we got outside Bobby introduced us to his friends, Carl and Don. There wasn't a lot of room in the rental car but the seating arrangements turned out to be just fine with my two horny friends. While Bobby and I sat in the front, Linda and Char sat in the back on the guy's laps. Once we were in Denny's they couldn't wait to get me into the lady's room so they could tell me how they each sat on a nice hard cock all the way there.

Our vacation was beginning to shape up. Later in the day Linda and I found we would have to occupy ourselves while the, do-not-disturb sign hung on our motel room doorknob. That night Linda went with Carl to his room while Bobby and Don come over to be with Char and me, but it didn't take long before Char was hinting they wanted the room to themselves so Bobby and I went out to a movie; it was beginning to look like I was the only one who was going to need fresh batteries while we were there.

For the next two nights we seemed to be falling into a status-quo; Linda and Char were getting all the sex they could handle while Bobby was being a perfect gentleman ... much too perfect.

There were only a couple nights left and I was determined to get laid. I was tossing out signal after signal, doing everything a woman can do without exposing herself as a slut, but nothing was working. I hated to do it but he left me no choice; I had to ask the question that guarantees success ... unless the answer is yes, of course...

We were coming out of the theatre for the third time in four nights; "Bobby, are you gay?"

His face turned bright red, "Huh, no! Why would you ask that?"

"Well, here we are, spending every night going to the movies while our friends are back in the rooms banging the hell out of each other and you haven't even tried to make a move on me, don't you like me?"

"Oh God, Brea, are you kidding, I think you're fantastic."

"Then why, if you're not gay?"

"Um, well remember the first night we went out; when we were talking in the restaurant I got the distinct impression I was skating on thin ice; like you were just waiting for me to screw up so you could let me have it. I would really like to get to know you better and I wanted to prove to you that I had changed. I didn't want to do something that would cause you to say, 'yup, same old Bobby.'"

Suddenly it was like someone plucked one of my heart strings. I felt an instant warmth I'd never felt for any other guy. I reached up placing my hand on the back of his head then gently guided his lips to mine. I wanted to devour him so I started with his tongue. I pressed my hips into his groin and felt his masculinity growing as we kissed. As we broke the kiss and I looked into his eyes we heard someone tell us to get a room. "Sounds like a great idea to me," I said.

We drove north, up the coast until we saw a motel with a vacancy sign. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. I told him I had no doubts; ten minutes later it was just Bobby, me, the privacy of a room to ourselves, and one queen sized bed.

"Before we start anything, I have to make a quick call," I mentioned. I hit speed dial. "Hi, dad," I said when I heard him pick up the phone.

"Hey, is that your..." I held up my hand and shook my head at Bobby to shut him up before my dad heard him. I knew he wanted to say hello but I still hadn't told my father who it was that I met down there, only that I had met a boy. After a short conversation I told my dad I was tired and was going to go to bed early ... well, it wasn't really a lie ... we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

"Now," I said walking up to Bobby, "where were we?"

My heart started pounding as his fingers began undoing the buttons of my blouse. I closed my eyes and felt his tenderness as he slowly removed my top. He reached around and nimbly unhooked my bra. I held out my arms so he could slide it off exposing the same breasts I had been so protective of a few days before. I took in a breath as he unsnapped my denims; I could feel the protection of my womanly charms falling away as I heard him opening the zipper. He knelt in front of me as he carefully worked the tight fitting jeans down my legs, helping me lift each ankle as he freed me of my modesty.

I stood with only a thin layer of silk between my burning pussy and the man with whom I was falling in love. I felt my whole body tingle with desire as my panties dropped to the floor.

"Oh God," I cried out breathlessly as his lips touched the inferno of my womanhood. My knees buckled with the feeling of his warm tongue as it deftly manipulated my clit.

He picked me up in his strong arms and lovingly carried me to the bed; I was lost in a sea of euphoria. I didn't even realize he had stripped until I felt his naked flesh against my own.

Never had I been taken to such heights of passion. He explored every hill and valley, finding and testing every erogenous part of my body. Wave after wave of carnal rapture washed through my soul.

Never in my life had I felt anything as wonderful as when he slipped his hard cock into my wanton womb. I could feel the eagerness with which the symbol of his love was accepted. The walls of my pussy clamped tightly around the welcoming invader, encouraging him, pulling him deeper inside me.

I had never experienced anything like it; every touch, every sensation, every emotion brought me to new and wondrous levels of ecstasy.

I felt our bodies performing in harmony as we both cried out with euphoric bliss. I never had cum so many times or so hard; my body shuttered with almost endless pleasures. Bobby collapsed beside me, his chest heaving as heavily as mine. It seemed to take forever to regain our normal breathing.

I chucked, "God, that was incredible, Bobby," I said still breathing a little hard. I didn't want our love making to end but I didn't know if I could actually go through it again; I needed a rest.

Bobby put his arm around me and kissed tenderly. I cuddled into him; exhaustion must have consumed us both because the next thing I knew it was morning.

For a while I just lay there, silently noticing the gentle rays of sun as they highlighted the chisel cut features of his face. My mind wandered to the night before and I realized, for the first time in my life, I had made the same sounds my mother did when dad made love to her; the sounds that made me feel so save and secure. Did that mean this was the real thing? Could I really be in love Bobby Kilpatrick? It sure felt like it.

My eyes followed down his well-defined, muscular body until I reached his manhood. Look at that, I said to myself, he must be dreaming; his cock is as hard as a rock. Well I can't let the poor boy get up with a stiffy, I told myself. I heard him moan as took him in my mouth. I had never taken a man all the way like that before, I never wanted to until now. I used every technique I knew until I felt his warm, masculine cream flooding my mouth, pleasing my palate and causing my man to spasm with satisfaction.

Soon we had exchanged positions while Bobby returned the favor. That was, of course, only the prelude to more passionate love making until we heard a loud knocking on the door.

"This is the manager," we heard him say with a Spanish accent, "it's after eleven o'clock; you either have to vacate the room or pay for another day."

We looked at each other and giggled, "Okay," said Bobby, "We'll be gone in ten minutes."

We threw our clothes on and high-tailed it out of there; we had no idea it was so late and hadn't even had breakfast yet. It was after two in the afternoon by the time he took me back my motel room.

When we did return I was a little surprised to find Linda and Char were now sharing, switching off with Don and Carl. I had never seen either of them consider anything like that in the past; I didn't let it bother me though and just chalked it up to spring-break-fever, if there is such a thing.

As it turned out, since the four of them only needed one room anymore, Bobby and I were the beneficiaries of one whole room to ourselves. For the next three days and nights Bobby and I were inseparable. All we did was eat and make love; they were two of the most wonderful days of my life.

There was only one fly in the ointment; it must have been bothering Bobby too. It was our last night together; I had just hung up with my dad.

"Why won't you let me talk to him?" he asked, "Are you ashamed of me, or afraid he still holds a grudge?"

I knew if I wanted a future with Bobby, this moment was inevitable. He really had changed and his history seemed to bother him; he was definitely sorry for his past. Knowing how his calls affected my family was going to hurt him terribly and that's exactly what I was trying to avoid.

I thought of a couple little white lies I could tell him but my father's words kept ringing in my ears, "There will be no more lies in this family." I knew if I was going to have a relationship with him, it wouldn't be built on lies. I sat next to him on the bed.

"You remember that first night at the restaurant when you mention the call you made to our house and I said it changed our lives forever?" I asked.

"Yeah, I didn't know what you meant, I still don't."

"Well when you made those calls in the middle of the night to harass dad like that, he literally tapped our phones. He wanted to get you on tape to see if we could identify your voice. Unfortunately none of us knew he did it, including mom. When dad made that recording he played for you he also accidentally recorded my mom talking to her secret lover; when he heard them on the tape he filed for divorce."

I could see the anguish in his face as he realized what I had just told him; his eyes teared up almost immediately. "I ... I caused your parents to get a divorce?" the words almost stuck in his throat.

"No, Bobby, it was my mom's affair that caused it."

"But ... your dad would never had known ... right? It was my call; oh my God, Brea, how can I say I'm sorry? I'm so very sorry; God your dad must hate me so much, he would never accept me, no wonder you don't want me to talk to him, you can't even tell him you're seeing me. Oh God, Brea, I ... I don't have the words, I don't know what to say..."

"Shhhhhh," I said putting my finger to his lips, "I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would feel guilty and blame yourself, but it wasn't your fault; my mother betrayed my father; she had been having an affair for years; you had nothing to do with it."

He stood and started pacing back and forth; "I can't believe this," he mumbled, "I was such a shit back then; all this time I credited those calls I made to your dad as having helped me turn my life around, now it looks like they have also destroyed my life."

"Oh, Bobby, I know you feel guilty but you can't let it destroy your life," I told him.

"No, you don't understand; it's more than the guilt. Brea, I'm falling in love with you. For the last week you're all I've thought about. I've been hoping, praying I'd be able to make you fall in love with me too; I want to be with you forever ... but now that's just a dream; your family would never accept me as one of you," he said with tears now staining his cheeks.

His words went right through me. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He just told me he felt the same about me as I did about him, but he had a point about my family. That night, as we made love, Bobby and I were the only two people in the world; there was no past, no future; just the inexorable bonding of two souls.

Luckily we all had the same flight back home; with a little begging and pleading with the other passengers, we were all able to sit together. Saying goodbye at O'Hare was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do. We both had tears in our eyes before our final kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.