Journey to Eden - Cover

Journey to Eden

Copyright© 2013 by Sintilation

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The beginning of a young man's twisted journey from a dysfunctional family to adulthood.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I grew up in a broken home. Broken in many ways. My father ran off with his pregnant girlfriend when I was seven, leaving me with my mom and younger sister. My mom became an alcoholic, drinking too much every night. Sometimes, she said I looked like my father, then I would get a beating. She could not keep a good job for too long. The longest job she had was for three years, and only then because she was fucking her boss.

She sometimes brought her boyfriends over to our house. My sister, Elise and I could hear them in the bedroom, groaning, screaming, and fucking. A couple of the boyfriends tried to get Elise as well. One I knocked unconscious with a frying pan, and the other I scared off by pointing mom's revolver at his dick. Elise and I became pretty close after that.

When the boyfriends came over, sometimes more than one at a time, Elise would cower in my bedroom with me until they finished fucking our mom and left. I would hold her tight while we listened to them in the next room. Sometimes it was terrifying but sometimes it was arousing as well. Even Elise admitted that sometimes she got turned on when listening.

There was one boyfriend, Roy, that really was not too bad. He treated me with respect, and never, ever seemed to regard Elise as a sex object. He told me one night that he was truly, madly in love with my mom. I actually did not mind when he fucked mom. Those were some of the times Elise and I found it arousing.

Once we snuck down the hallway and popped mom's bedroom door open. We peeked in while they were grunting real loud. Elise was almost horrified to see Roy on top of mom, pounding hard on her. I found it quite entertaining actually.

While mom, will never win a Mother of the Year award, she could win a beauty contest. In fact she has won several wet t-shirt contests. She is a tall blonde with a curvy figure; big, full tits that jiggle nicely, a narrow waist with a flat belly, full hips with a tight ass, and long shapely legs. She is totally fuckable. Half my buddies tell me they would kill to bed her.

Once Elise was sure mom was okay, and even enjoyed being pounded on, she began to enjoy it as well. She enjoyed it enough that I noticed her hand down inside her panties. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her back to my room. I did not want to get caught peeking, and thought it better to get away then.

Back in my room Elise and I crawled into me bed and giggled at what we had seen. Elise marveled at how big Roy was, and was amazed that mom could take his big cock inside her. I teased Elise that I saw her diddling herself while we watched.

"Like you didn't wanna jack off, you pervert." She sat cross-legged at the foot of the bed across from me and I could see her panties were wet.

About that time there was a brief lull in the noise from next door. I stared at Elise, wondering what was going on. Then they started again. This time there was pounding against the wall between us. Mom was groaning and cussing, telling Roy to fuck her harder. The pounding increased in intensity and we knew he was doing his damnedest to do so.

Elise sat there wide eyed and slack jawed. Her nipples poked out from her little t-shirt. "That is so fucking hot," she gasped. Then I noticed she was trying secretly rub her pussy.

"Look, Elise, just go ahead and do it. I don't care if you do if you don't care if I do."

I was just as worked up as she was. I had just seen my mom's big titties jiggling wildly as her gaping, wet pussy was pounded by Roy's big dick. Then my cute little sister was all worked up as well.

Elise was a year younger than me, only fifteen, but damned pretty in her own right. She had long blonde hair that was completely unruly and never laid down the way she wanted. Freckles lightly dotted her cheeks and crossed the bridge of her little nose. Her lips were tiny little, full pink bows. Her figure was still developing, but her tits were nice and perky and she had the tightest ass I had ever seen. She was just as fuckable as my mom, and every one of my buddies wanted her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.