Daddy Finds Me With the Dog - Cover

Daddy Finds Me With the Dog

Copyright© 2013 by De.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A few weeks after 'My First Time With the Dog', daddy walks in...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including girl   NonConsensual   Rape   Zoophilia   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Humiliation   First   Bestiality  

I was in a vulnerable position, with my ass in the air and my arms tied in front of me. I tried to wiggle away, but daddy pushed my head down into the bed, holding me in place.

"C'mere, Rex!" He coaxed, slapping my ass again. I quivered in fear. Was daddy really going to make me fuck the dog?

I felt Rex's snout at my pussy as he took another sniff at me. I craned my neck back cautiously and saw Rex's cock was sticking out of his sheath. It was big and red. I had seen it before, of course, but I was always in control of how far we'd go.

Daddy grabbed Rex's collar with his hand and tugged him over to me. "Come on, boy, up!" Daddy urged. Rex immediately leaped onto me, his weight pushing me farther into the bed. My cry was muffled by the panties that daddy shoved into my mouth.

"That's a good boy ... fuck your whore, Rex." Daddy said. Rex started humping at me, his paws wrapped around my belly. I gasped as his cock poked at my little pussy. I tried to beg my daddy to stop, but I couldn't say a word.

Rex shifted his hips, and his cock poked into my pussy again. His animal instincts took over and Rex plunged forward, sinking his big doggy cock deep into my little pussy. My pussy exploded in pain as I was filled up with a cock for the first time in my young life.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed around the panties. Daddy shoved my head down again so the mattress muffled my screams. I kicked my feet out, but Rex held tight to my belly, his cock continuing to ravage my pussy. I sobbed into the mattress. What kind of a girl lost her virginity to her dog? And worse, what kind of a daddy helped the dog do that?

My pussy had no choice but to stretch to accomodate Rex's large cock. I was so tight that Rex practically pulled me off the bed every time he pulled out of me, but he quickly thrust back into me, hammering me into the bed as he sunk deep inside my pussy.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as pleasure slowly started mingling with the pain. I heard daddy's chuckle but I didn't stop. It was starting to feel so good, having Rex's doggy cock in my tight pussy. Now that I was excited again, my pussy started to get wetter, and Rex was able to thrust into me without any problem. He was panting in my ear as he fucked me from behind, his furry legs slamming against my thighs with every animalistic thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.