Submissive Neighbor - Cover

Submissive Neighbor

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I deliver more than a casserole to my next door neighbor. Codes added as they happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

Gail was a twenty something divorcee that lived next door to me and my mom. Her husband had left her recently because, according to my nosy mother, he liked boys more than his pretty young wife.

My mom and she became fast friends after Gail's husband abandoned her. She did get the small ranch house in the divorce but had to work two jobs to pay the mortgage and maintain the house. My mother was divorced from my Dad so I guess they had plenty to talk about.

Although I had hardly talked to Gail at all, I mowed her lawn for free as a favor to my mother. Sometimes I would see her at the kitchen window watching as I maintained her smallish yard. Gail was very pretty with her blonde hair mostly in a long ponytail. She had smallish breasts usually hidden by loose fitting blouses and dresses. She was short, about five foot four inches with slender blemish free legs.

I hadn't talked to her much but I had enjoyed seeing her slim body as she walked to her car many a morning. Her tight little bottom swaying as she walked, I had only seen her in pants one time and was amazed at how the cotton material had shown off her nicely rounded ass, creeping into the valley between her cheeks. That had made me hard. After all I was still a teenager and Gail was only four or five years my senior.

I never would have guessed at the demure young divorcee's secret if my mom hadn't sent me over one Saturday morning with an extra casserole she had made. Mom often doubled up on her recipes when making dinner to include a meal for Gail. My mom thought because of the money bind that Gail was in she never ate a proper meal.

Usually my mom took her food dishes to Gail herself and stayed for coffee but this particular late Saturday morning she had committed to meet one of her friends for lunch.

"Ryan, I would appreciate it if you would take this casserole over to Gail's house for me. Tell her I will see her tomorrow morning for coffee."

"Sure Mom. I'd be happy to do it." I said as I really was happy to run this errand. Like I've said before I rarely got to talk to Gail. I was a little smitten with my next door neighbor and hoped she would invite me in for coffee so I could get to know her better.

I went to her back door which led to the small kitchen. I rapped on the door. Her car was still in her driveway so I figured she hadn't heard my knock so I rapped on the door harder and louder. Still no Gail.

I had just about given up and was ready to leave the casserole at the back door when I caught a movement through the curtains covering the back door window. The door opened to reveal Gail dressed in a fluffy white robe with a towel wrapped around her hair still wet from her shower.

She saw the dish in my hand then looked at my face quickly before looking down again. "Hi Ryan. Thanks for bringing the food over." She said very softly.

I made an obvious sniffing sound saying. "That coffee smells good."

She took the hint blushing slightly. "Would you like to come in for a cup Ryan?"

She moved back giving me room to enter the kitchen. I sat at her kirchen table as she poured two big mugs of coffee. She sat opposite of me after depositing my coffee cup, sugar and cream in front of me.

I took a long swallow of the aromatic liquid noticing that Gail's eyes were focused on the table about halfway to where I was sitting. Bashfull?

I tried to make small talk but was not very adept at it. "Caught you in the shower I see."

She blushed again as she nodded her head. Gail pulled the towel fron her head and vigorously began drying her long blonde damp hair with it. Unknown to her the gyrations she was using to dry her hair had opened up the front of her robe just enough to give me an unobstructed look at her left breast.

It was only the size of an orange, well rounded with an erect nipple at the center. I had been semi hard since I entered the kitchen but at the sight of Gail's beautiful tit my cock became rock hard as only a teenage cock could.

She finished toweling her air, threw the damp towel across the back of another chair and took a sip of her coffee, still not looking me in the eyes. It was then that she realized that one of her breasts was exposed to me. She blushed crimson and reached for her robe to close it.

"Don't!" I said even surprising myself. She looked up at me, this time directly into my eyes. Her eyes were gleeming with shame? Embarrassment? Or was it lust? "Let me see them both." I demanded in a rougher voice than normal.

I wasn't sure what I was doing but Gail looked back down at the table top as she opened her robe far enough for both of her tits to be on display for her teen neighbor.

"Take off your robe and stand up." I ordered. Imediately obeying my command she dropped the robe onto her chair and stood up next to the table. Her eyes were on the floor now as she stood completely naked in front of me. I had read on the internet about submissive women but I never expected to have one living right next door to me. This should be fun!

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.