Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

They all changed into jeans and T shirts, with the exception of Frankie, who was already dressed that way. They used my room to change, and a couple of times I saw Jake look longingly at my door. I knew he was imagining being in there and watching as good looking young bodies were bared, and then reclothed. I grinned. He needed to be careful what he was wishing for. I wouldn't put it past Frankie to actually give him a tumble. As to how he might actually react to that, her present condition considered, I had no idea.

Then Danni and Frankie hopped into the rental van with him and they were off to the store in town. I later found out he gave them the grand tour of Simfoo, including the campus, which they expressed interest in.

Denise joined me on the roof, which let me use the potato fork to loosen the old shingles, while she pushed them off the roof with an old snow shovel. She sang out each time she pushed some over, so that Phee and Beth didn't get hit as they picked them up and put them in the truck. We had one whole side clean, except for errant nails that were still sticking up in various places, by the time the others got back.

They told us to keep working as they unloaded the van, and then said they'd fix supper while we got as much done as we could. There was no rain in the forecast, but once you've got the old shingles off, the new ones have to go on as soon as possible.

At supper Jake apologized about the fact that the roof work had to go on during their visit, but they all said they didn't care. Then they commenced to have one of their confabs, during which they ignored us men, and decided on a schedule that would have two of them work with us on the roof, while the others had free time to explore the ranch. Jake pointed out that somebody would have to run the truck to the dump, and pick up things as needed. He also informed them that the shingles would be delivered the next day.

"How heavy are shingles?" asked Beth. "I'm not sure I can climb a ladder with a package of shingles."

"The lumber company has a hoist on the truck that will put them on the roof for us," said Jake. "You girls will have to stay hidden, though, when they get here."

"Why" asked Danni, sounding hurt. "Are you ashamed of us?"

"Perish the thought," said Jake. "I know them boys what delivers for the lumber company. They see a bevy of beauties like yerselves and they'll be steppin' on their tongues while I try to get them to do some actual work. They'll take all day to deliver them shingles if they see you."

"Awww," said Beth. "You were right, Frankie. "He is a big sweetie."

This time it was Jake who blushed.


When Jake finally called us down off the roof, he made a half-hearted attempt to assign rooms, apologizing again for the fact that everything was dusty and had a closed up smell to it. He got an education.

"Danni and I will sleep together in here," Phee said, pointing to the room beside his. "Beth and Denise will sleep over there, across the hall. It's no bother. We'll clean the rooms tomorrow."

Nobody said where Frankie would sleep, but that didn't raise either of Jake's eyebrows. If anything, that's exactly what he expected.

Had he stayed up, however, his expectations would have been shattered.

They had, in fact, made a schedule. Frankie had apparently cheated on the mysterious agreement I was still not privy to. She had done that by letting me get her pregnant, and her punishment for that was to be assigned last place automatically. Phee, since she'd had me so much at Thanksgiving ... and because she was my sister ... got the number four position. They figured that, by the time they got to day four, they'd figure out how she could have her turn without scandalizing Jake.

Denise got position three with the shortest of three straws. Beth got the middle straw, and it was Danni who actually went into my room, saying, "Don't be too long saying good night to the others." By the time she got to my door her T shirt was already off.

The others gave me good night kisses that were full of passion, and I knew that Danni wasn't the only one of them who would have an orgasm that night. The others were simply going to do it the old fashioned way. At least old fashioned as far as this group was concerned.

Danni was naked, waiting for me in bed as I went into my room. She watched, silently as I got undressed. I was already hard, though I couldn't tell you if it was because of all those kisses, or because she was there, waiting for me. She cried quietly as I cuddled with her.

"I missed you so much, Tut. It was horrible. I feel like I've been in prison for the last four years, you rat bastard."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"No you're not," she said. "If you'd been sorry you'd have stayed there with us."

"You went off to college," I reminded her.

"Which isn't nearly as far away as Australia," she reminded me.

"Are we going to fight or make love?" I asked her.

"Both," she said.

Then she writhed against me, as inflamed as I was, until she crawled on top of me and held me down while she fucked me almost to tears. I did not remember her as having this peculiar ability to bring me right to the edge, and then stop, squeezing me hard with her pussy muscles, so that I couldn't cum, even when I wanted to.

At the same time, she had her own orgasms pretty much at will. Only after more than half an hour, and half a dozen orgasms, did she lean down and lick my chin and say "Now you can cum in me ... you rat bastard."

I should have known I wouldn't get much sleep that night. Each of them had me for only one night, and Danni was going to get her money's worth.

The next morning when we dragged ourselves out of bed, the rest of them were already in the kitchen.

So was Jake ... standing right next to Frankie, who was braless this morning, and pushing one no doubt hot, soft breast into Jake's arm as she helped him fry patties of sausage. He looked at me when Danni and I came in, but I couldn't read his face.

"They're alive!" said Beth. It sounded like she was being sarcastic.

"That's amazing," said Denise, also a little flippantly. "It sounded like a bear was eating somebody in there."

"Knock it off," said Frankie. "Jake isn't used to this. Be nice."

"What I'd like to know is how anybody could be used to this," muttered Jake.

"It's not that bad," said Frankie. "The walls are thin, and I suspect I made just as much noise."

Jake swiveled his grizzled head towards her. "I 'bout rubbed my pud clear off because of you, little lady."

There were suddenly at least four laughing, squealing women, and they group hugged the poor man, until he pushed them away. I suspect he copped a few feels in the process, but nobody complained.

Then he was all business as he laid out what needed to be done, and got volunteers to do it. They all went to change into work clothes, leaving him alone with me. He glanced at me.

"You, my boy, are one lucky son of a bitch."

"Let's not bring my mother into this," I said.

"They all going to sleep with you?" he asked.

I didn't know what to say, so I shrugged instead.

"Even your sister?"

That was dangerous territory. The subject of incest had never come up in any conversation I'd ever had. To that I gave no response at all. Instead, I picked up the dish cloth and took a swipe at a stain on the counter.

He shook his head. "Whatever it is you got, boy, you should bottle it. We could get us one of them Hollywood mansions in a week."

"It's a long story," I said.

"When they leave, I'd like to hear that story," he said. Then he cocked his head. "They are going to leave ... aren't they?"

I nodded. "They're all in school, and have lives. I'm just a toy."

"They don't look at you like a toy," he said. "Nor treat you like one neither."

"You know what I'm talking about," I said. "They aren't serious about things. Frankie's even teasing you now."

He grinned. "You might be the luckiest SOB on the planet, but I'll take what rubs off of you any day of the week."

"Be careful what you wish for," I said, vocalizing what I had thought about earlier.

"I'm too old for all that foolishness," he said. "Still, sure is nice having a pretty girl give you the time of day."

"Just don't let her give you a heart attack," I said.

"Never happen," he said. He got a wistful look on his face. "Still ... it'd be a hell of a way to go."


We worked hard that day. I know it seems strange to get five houseguests and put them all to work reroofing the house, but it was different with that bunch of women. Not only did they not mind, they had a lot of fun doing all that work. Actually, the hardest part of the job was unloading the pickup at the dump. There was no way to use tools that we could think of, so that meant that somebody - Denise and Beth in this case - had to manually reach in and haul out all those shingles. It took five trips over three days to get that done. Tucker rode with them as their guard. I suspect he was busier getting his belly scratched than guarding, but that was the girls' fault.

Meanwhile, the guys from the lumber company showed up and used their extended fork lift to put the shingles on the roof. We had half the roof cleaned and had put down new tar paper, so Frankie and I picked up the squares and distributed them around. We had to stack the other side's supply up on the peak of the roof, but that was fine.

When we started that part, and Frankie grunted as she picked up her first square, I stood and looked at her.

"You sure that's a good idea?" I asked.

She walked the shingles to the other end of the roof and set them down gently. She came back and stood, waiting for me to lift my share, which was the next bundle.

"I'm not going to hurt your precious baby," she said. "The doctor says I can keep doing everything I have been doing."

"And you've been humping shingles recently?"

"I haven't been humping anything lately," she said. "And thanks to those bitches, I don't get to hump anything until the day before we leave."

"Don't you mean the night before you leave?" I asked, grinning.

"Wednesday is our last full day here," she said. That means I get you after Phee, and Phee gets you Tuesday night. After Tuesday night is Wednesday, and I plan for this roof to be done Tuesday. That means you got nothing better to do Wednesday than give me something to hump ... Daddy."

I went still. This conversation was the first in which the subject of paternity had come up. She was being affable, but there was an edge to her words.

"Why didn't you tell me, when you found out?" I asked.

"What good would that have done? It would have just gotten you all worked up. I'm fine, and I don't need you to go all white knight on me and try to do the right thing and all that." She pointed at the pallet of shingles. "Are we gonna talk all day, or get this roof shingled? I want all day Wednesday with you, you know."

We got back to work. There wasn't much conversation at that point, because we crossed paths, picking up every other square of shingles. She didn't flag or complain. I was impressed. I didn't find out until much later that she was a member of a gym back home, and worked out religiously five days a week. She told me if she couldn't have a man, then at least she'd be in shape when she could have a man.

I know that sounds odd, since Frankie probably could have had any man she actually wanted to have. That's what the rest of the story is about, though. So I'll just go on.

Jake had a "portable" air compressor, which meant it had a handle on it and two tanks about half the size of an aqualung tank. It still weighed a good seventy pounds, though, and we had to haul it up to the roof on a rope. It had a long air line on it, to which was affixed a coil roofing hammer. One person's job was to lay down a new shingle (in the right spot) and orient it correctly (not upside down) so that the shiny strip on the back would fall on the tarred strip on the shingle already in place under it. Seams had to be in the right place, and at the edges the last shingle in line usually had to be trimmed. There was a pattern to the whole roof, and once you figured that out, it was easy. The coil hammer was kind of like a machine gun, in the sense that it had a belt of nails coiled up in it. If you pulled the trigger and then tapped the head on the shingle, a roofing nail was slammed into the roof. Three nails per shingle and off you went to the next one. In theory, if you had a hundred shingles in a row, and they were all positioned correctly, somebody could walk along and nail them all down in about sixty seconds. You could actually nail faster than you could walk.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.