Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

I waited for something to happen until I finally fell asleep, lying on my bed. I had even put on "the shorts" in anticipation. What woke me up was someone turning my reading light off. But my eyes had been closed, so when I opened them, they were adjusted to the dark, and I could see two forms hovering over me in the dark. They were female forms, because they both had long hair.

"Shhhh," came off of Phee's tongue and lips.

Hands found my shorts in the dark. I lifted my hips to help.

Hands found my penis and played with it until it was tumescent. That might have taken a minute.

A hand gripped my penis firmly and a mouth sucked at the tip. I groaned. The warmth disappeared.

Another mouth sucked half of the shaft in, and even though she had only done it once, I recognized Phee's technique.

That meant Danni had been first!

They traded off, just like in the porn videos. One would suck and play, and then the other would do the same thing from the other side. Pretty soon it became almost easy to figure out who was who, because Phee didn't use her hands, while Danni did. I contributed some "Uh!" sounds and, to my shame, some whimpers. I sounded like a little girl. I don't know how long it went on, but pretty soon I heard a whisper, and Phee's face appeared over mine. She kissed me, and Danni went to town on my cock. I'm pretty sure this had been discussed, because like Phee, she was a quick learner. Maybe she had watched some porn too, because she used her hand to stroke, while her mouth sucked.

I tried to warn her, but Phee was kissing me, so all that came out was a kind of "Phhht!" sound as my balls jerked and I started shooting.

I heard Danni say "Shit!" and cough. But her hand kept going and, eventually, her mouth came back. I was empty by then, of course, but she sucked in what could only be called a loving way until I was fully soft.

Then I got to taste my own semen for the first time as Danni came up to my face for her kisses.

Other than all that, not a word was said. When Danni was satisfied that she'd gotten her good night kiss, the two of them ghosted back to Phee's room.

All in all, it was both amazingly strange, but happily satisfying, all at the same time.


Everything had changed.

Except nothing had changed.

The next morning Danni had breakfast with us. She shot me one look that would have melted steel, but other than that, an international master spy couldn't have figured out anything had happened between us. Phee was an expert at acting normal now, so maybe she gave her friend pointers. I don't know. All I know is that I wasn't even sure it hadn't been a dream.

Then, after Danni left, my sister cornered me in the pantry and gave me a kiss that would melt steel too. She rubbed her jeans-clad pussy all over my dick and tried to swallow my tongue.

"I love you so much," she sighed, when she was finished.

"I'm glad," I said, which was true. I was a very happy guy at that point.

"Danni is hopelessly in love with you too, you know," she said.

"Hopelessly?" A guy can't hear something like that and not feel a little proud.

"They all are," she said.

"That could be awkward," I said. Phee's eyes went out of focus, like she was thinking about something far away.

"They're all going to want to do that when they find out Danni did."

"You mean like ... last night?" My voice caught in my throat.

Her eyes focused again and stared right into mine.

"Things are getting out of control," she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked. I was just making conversation, actually. She was still rubbing her pussy on my dick, which was hard now. I wished she'd give me another blow job ... but how do you ask your sister for something like that?

"Look at me," she snorted. "I'm a slut for my own brother." She punctuated that by bumping her pussy on my boner. "And the rest of them are close to being the same thing. We're all supposed to stay virgins, Tut, but already two of them want to do it with you."

"Two?" There must have been a shit eating grin on my face. I didn't mean for there to be, but more than one thing is impossible to control, as it turns out. I went whole hog. "Danni and ... who else?" I tried to make it sound like I was all innocent and stuff.

Her rubbing slowed way down, but didn't stop. She stared into my eyes. She was not ashamed, and that made me feel like I was going to catch fire any second.

"Asshole," she whispered. "You know."

Then, suddenly, it was very serious.

"What are we going to do, Tut?"

I knew what I wanted to do, but I also knew that opinion would not be welcome, all her pussy rubbing notwithstanding.

"I don't know," I said, honestly.

She closed her eyes.

"You have to get some condoms. At least for Danni."

My mind jangled. At least for Danni? What the heck did that mean? Yes, all the girls had banded together to do all the same things, so far. But this was different. Just the concept of blow jobs was different, for that matter. I could not, for one second, believe that the rest of the girls would actually demand to suck my dick, just because Phee and Danni had. And while Phee's emotions were running high, and Danni was known for her emotional outbursts, that didn't mean anybody was going to actually let me put my penis where I desperately wanted to put my penis.

"I have to go," she said, pushing at my chest. I had my hands on her waist and they gripped her automatically.

"Why?" I complained.

"Because if I don't I'm going to fuck your brains out right here in the pantry!" she hissed.

I let go. I didn't know who this strange girl was who had lured me into the pantry, but she wasn't my sister. No way. Phoenix would never, in a million years, say something like that.

She licked her lips, and I thought I was going to get one more kiss. But I didn't.

"Get some condoms!" she ordered.

"I will," I promised.

"Be sure to do it," she demanded.

Then she left and closed the door, like I wasn't even there.


I didn't get any condoms.

I tried. But it didn't work out. I went to Walgreens, but there were so many different kinds I had no idea which to get. Did they come in sizes? If so, what size was I? Did I need heavy duty ones, or just regular? I was still trying to figure that out when Mrs. Abernathy, from church, started walking down the aisle, which also had cough medicine in it. I moved over and made it to the pain reliever section before she got to me.

"Well hello, Thutmose," she said, happily. "What a delight to see you on this beautiful morning."

"Hi, Mrs. Abernathy," I said. "How are you today?"

"Fine, fine. How are your parents?"

She would see my parents the next day, and could ask them herself, but that wasn't the point. And I had to be polite. And Mrs. Abernathy, being in her seventies, most likely, came from a time where older women took younger man's arms and walked along with them, past three dozen kinds of condoms, chatting like we were old friends. That, of course, included asking me what I was there for, and offering to call for help if I needed it.

I chickened out in a major way and helped her out to her car. And then, of course, because the clerk had already been eyeballing me for walking around on the arm of an old lady, I just left, instead of going back in.

So I didn't get any condoms.

And I sort of didn't think to tell Phee that my mission was a failure.

Of course my argument about that was that I still did not believe that anything would actually happen. It's one thing to make out and play stinky finger. And practically every guy I knew claimed to have gotten a blow job at one point or another. But actually having sex? That wasn't so common, regardless of what statisticians kept saying. And the truth of it is that a boy - at least this boy - just plain doesn't believe that one girl, much less four others, is actually contemplating climbing on the happy pole for a joy ride around orgasm city.

Which is why, later that night, when Phee came into my room and climbed in bed naked with me again ... about two minutes after she got there, she was not happy with me.

I was asleep when she pulled the covers back and slid in beside me. I woke up to her warm body and a low-pitched humming noise that turned out to be her voice, excited about having made the decision to lose her virginity with the boy she loved. She wasn't scared ... she was eager! Of course she was also nervous. Nervous and scared are not the same thing. And to deal with her nerves, she started with what she was familiar with.

"I love you, Tut," she murmured into my ear and started kissing me before I was fully awake. Being completely normal, I adapted to that situation nicely and kissed her back. My hands went where they liked to go and caressed her breasts, and tweaked her nipples and played with her bare pussy. Likewise, hers slid inside my shorts and gripped my straining prick like it was a life preserver on the Titanic.

She worked my shorts down until I kicked them off, and then she did a new thing. She pulled me onto my side and used her hand to rub the tip of my penis into her already slick pussy hole, spreading those perfect labia with the broad tip of my love spear.

She had been listening while I described her ... and what I wanted to do to her.

"Get a condom," she panted into my mouth.

You know that sound they do on TV or in the movies ... the one where an old fashioned phonograph needle is being dragged across an old fashioned vinyl record? That Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! sound?

I actually heard that sound in my head!

What could I do? You can't just produce a condom out of thin air. And stalling won't do you any good either. It's not like anybody will buy it if you say "Let's forgo the condom for another ten or fifteen minutes, and engage in delightful foreplay. We don't want to break the mood, now do we?"

"I didn't get them," I admitted.

"Tut!" she groaned, and I actually felt bad, because she sounded like she was in actual, real pain. "I told you to get them!"

"Mrs. Abernathy wouldn't let me," I stammered, looking for some way - any way - to reduce the disappointment I heard in Phee's voice.

"Mrs. Abernathy?" Her voice went up. "Never mind. Tut, I need you!" Her hand was still rubbing her clitty with the tip of my dong.

"I'm sorry," I moaned. "I could lick you. Like Frankie licks Beth," I offered. I still didn't know that they all licked each other, and had for years. It was, as compared to full vaginal intercourse, old hat ... routine ... but not quite what the doctor ordered.

"Shit, shit, shit," she muttered softly. Then, words that I did not fully understand at that precise instant, but which would make themselves clear to me very soon, came from my sister's mouth.

"Just this once."

And with that, she pulled me on top of her, still holding my penis in her hand ... directing it ... aiming it ... putting it where my natural urge to help her get me on top of her body would unknowingly assist in moving my penis toward her head. It all happened so fast that I wasn't aware of it at all until furnace-like heat surrounded my entire penis in one flash of time, and the sweetest, happiest, most indescribably joyful groan burst from Phoenix's mouth. Her hands came to my butt cheeks and she pulled in undeniable welcome.

I came unhinged as I realized what was happening. It was information overload. I couldn't deal with it. It was too perfect... too wonderful... too much of a dream come true on multiple levels.

I spurted.

Yup. Just like that. I didn't even slide out and back in. I just lost it right then and there. Something in some primitive part of my brain screamed "PUSH!" and my hips bucked forward as another soothing jet of cum raced through my penis, to flow against the cervical mouth of the first woman I made love with.

If you can call it making love.

I was a basket case. I knew instinctively that I had blown it on a number of levels. I had fucked my sister. That was a pretty big no no. I had cum in my sister, also frowned on by everybody, without exception. But more importantly, I knew what she had decided she wanted. And what she wanted was what you saw in porn videos on the internet - twenty minutes of fucking in half a dozen positions, before the guy pulls out and shoots on her belly. And my cock was about to get all soft and squishy, and turn into something suitable only for baiting a hook to catch a nice sized big mouth bass.

In other words, I understood that Phee had made a momentous decision, and I had just ruined it for her.

I panicked.

"I'm so sorry!" I gasped, confessing to my very first premature ejaculation. Not counting when Danni jerked me off. You can't count that because it isn't real sex. President Clinton said so.

"I'm so so sorry, Phee," I moaned.

But panic brings adrenaline and, as it turns out, adrenaline can sometimes aid in keeping a penis hard. Don't ask me why. I don't know. And I probably never will. I can just see it now. You go up to the biology teacher, and say, "How does it work exactly for the fight or flight syndrome to produce a nice, hard boner again?" Isn't going to happen. And for you jerks out there who think you'll try it just to prove me wrong, you're not going to get an answer. Not from any biology teacher I've ever met. Especially not Miss Miller.

Anyway, Phee wasn't listening to me. She was in the throes of enjoying the fruits of a decision that had been very difficult for her to make, regardless of how easy I made it seem. She had dreamed about this moment for years, and adrenaline gave it to her. I stayed hard, at least mostly hard, and images of porn actors doing their thing flitted through my mind, so I aped their movements and fucked my sister. I know that doesn't sound very romantic, but the fact is, I wasn't trying to be romantic at that point. I was just trying my best to make Phee glad she'd done this, when it was all over.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.