Tumblr Sister - Cover

Tumblr Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister had a posse of cheerleader friends who slept over at our house frequently. I saw the flashes of light under her door as cameras were used. Then I found some of those pictures online. Pictures of them naked. Doing things with each other. I was going to confront them. I was getting ready to do that when they snuck into my room. My sister's naked picture was right there on the screen. I knew I was screwed. I didn't realize I would be screwed literally!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

You know how you see a science fiction movie and it seems so real that you wish it really was real?

Well ... maybe not all of them ... like War of the Worlds. But it would be totally cool to be able to be invisible, or to have a death ray or something like that.

Anyway, the point is that just like you can't believe sci fi stuff is real, sometimes things happen that are real, but they're just as hard to believe.

And that happened to me.

Something hard to believe.

I should just start. It's a long story, and I'm sure your time is valuable.

With some things, it's hard to figure out where it all started. But with this story it's easy.

It all started one night when I went to the bathroom that my sister and I share. We have adjoining bedrooms, with this bathroom between us. Each of us has our own bathroom door. And she was in there, but hadn't locked the door on my side. We're supposed to lock the door when we're in there. It's a rule. Mom and Dad said so after I started getting boners. So anyway, I had to pee, so I opened the door and there was Phoenix, standing in front of the mirror naked. She was holding her digital camera beside her face and smiling, and just as I opened the door the flash went off.

Of course she squealed and her hands went to cover her boobs. And all I could think of at that moment was that it was me who would be in trouble. I mean she was naked and I was looking at her ... you know?

And I have to say that was really interesting. I hadn't seen Phoenix naked since we were like ten or something. And let me tell you, a lot changes in five years. Believe me!

Like she had real boobs now. I'd seen them pushing out her shirts, of course. I mean you couldn't miss it. I looked at every woman's boobs from the time I was twelve until ... well ... I guess I still do. But that's not the point. The point is that my whiny little sister didn't look all that little any more.

Except for between her legs. There, she still looked like she was eleven. No hair. Nothing. Bare as a baby's butt.

So anyway, there I was freaking out, because I was sure that little squeal was going to turn into a bunch of screaming and our parents would come running and I'd be grounded for life or something.

And then the strangest thing happened. My sister stared at me with eyes the size of dinner plates and she took a huge breath. But instead of screaming, she begged.

"Please don't tell Mom!" she whispered. It was a loud whisper, probably because of all that breath she took in, but it was definitely a whisper.

Now, I might have only been seventeen, and I might have been very ordinary looking, and maybe I never have figured out how to talk to a girl, but none of that means I'm stupid.

It was instinct to say "I should!"

"Please, Tut!" she begged, and her hands reached out to me.

Just remembering that makes me pause ... seeing those delicious, round breasts, with such dark, almost wine colored nipples. It was shocking then, and I remember the shock now. I also notice our names. I'm used to it, but I'm also used to explaining it to people who don't know us.

Our parents are archaeologists. They met on a dig in Egypt, and mom got pregnant with me there. They don't know I know, but I found their marriage license in an old box of stuff, and it is dated only three months before I was born. Anyway, they named me Thutmose, which means 'Born of Thoth'. Thoth was my dad's nickname, because that's what the locals called him at that dig. It means Ibis, and he is tall and skinny, with long legs and what could pass for a hooked nose. When Phoenix came along a year later, her hair was this really, dark red, and they stuck with the Egyptian naming theme. Around the house we shortened my name to Tut and Phoenix's to Phee.

Anyway, I was standing there, dumb struck, because I suddenly realized my sister was a fricking babe! And that made me feel even more like I was in trouble because all of a sudden I was thinking things brothers aren't supposed to think about their sisters, and my cock was getting hard.

So I turned around and ran.

I didn't actually run, of course, but I retreated ... went to my room ... closed the door.

Ten minutes later I felt like a complete pervert, because I had just jerked off ... while thinking about what I had just seen.


Well, I guess it was too weird for both of us, because we both acted like nothing had happened at all. Life went on. Of course it wasn't the same life. At least not for me. I couldn't possibly forget those round breasts, with the dark nipples, and all that dark red hair against her pale, white skin. And those pussy lips. All I could think about was what they might feel like if I licked them.

See what I mean? I was a complete pervert.

I have to say, though, that it sure helped when I looked at other girls, and thought what used to be perverted things about them. It didn't seem so bad any more to think about them that way.

Like her best friends Beth and Danni, for instance. They came over all the time, and were on the cheerleading squad with Phee. About half of the cheer squad hung out with Phee on a pretty regular basis, but Beth and Danni were the hottest. Danni was tall, even taller than my five-eight, and she had that supermodel look that went with being slim. Her boobs looked big sometimes, but not always. What I mean is that none of the girls' boobs looked big when they were in uniform. The administration of Brazelton High School not only made them wear really supportive sports bras, but they had thick embroidered megaphones, with the initials of the school "BHS" on them, that covered the whole chest. It kind of flattened everybody out. But when Danni was in jeans and a T shirt, and she cocked her hip like she did a lot, I had to go somewhere else before anybody saw my dick getting hard.

Beth, on the other hand, was the Xena Warrior Princess of the group. She was short, maybe 5-4, but she had huge tits, and muscles on her muscles. It wasn't that she was Popeye or anything. I mean she looked all girl, even with the muscles. I guess you'd say all that female brawn just gave her a super healthy look, like a lot of serious soft-ballers, or gymnasts like Mary Lou Rettin have. She was sixteen, like Danni. I don't think I ever saw her in jeans or pants. She always wore a skirt of some kind. I figured she liked showing off those fabulous legs.

While I'm at it, I might as well tell you about the other three who made up the pack of girls who were to change my life so much. Two of the others were fifteen, like my sister, while the third was sixteen, like Danni and Beth. Together, the six of them made up the freshman and sophomore cheerleaders. I never figured out whether they hung together because the juniors and seniors had their own clique or what, but that's how it turned out.

Anyway, there was Denise, who was the blond of the group. She was flat, but really pretty. Denise tried to tell me what to do when she was around, but I pretty much ignored her. Danni, on the other hand, had this trick that I didn't understand of making me do what she wanted. Like Denise might say "Hey Tut! Get me a soda!" and I'd pop off with "You know where the fridge is." But if Danni said it ... I got her the soda. Don't ask me why. It was just like that. And I never got anything for it. I mean she never flirted with me or anything like that. None of them did.

The other Freshman was Frankie, the weird one. You never knew what color her hair was going to be, and sometimes it was three colors at once. That hair stuck out all over too, like it wasn't combed, except it never looked ragged. If you really looked at Frankie hard, you could tell she probably spent more time on her hair than any of the rest of them. It was hard to tell what Frankie's body was like, because she wore a lot of oversize, loose clothing, like sweatshirts and baggy pants. When she was in her uniform, though, she had slim, well-toned legs, and she could jump way high and do all those athletic kicks cheerleaders are so good at. She was always saying weird things too. Like one time she came up and stood right in front of me, almost touching me. She's an inch shorter than me, so she had to look up. And she stares at me and says "So, how 'bout that string theory? What dimension are you from?" Frankie is weird. But, having said that, I have to say she has these almond shaped eyes, and a spray of freckles that goes from one cheek across her nose to the other cheek, above lush lips that I have always wanted to kiss. I don't want to kiss Frankie, mind you ... just those lips.

And last, but truly not least was Roberta, who was a babe for sure, but was also one of those mean girls, who is just trouble. She would lie and do things that she blamed on others. She liked to shoplift. I wasn't supposed to know a lot of what she did, but you hear things, you know? I tried not to have anything to do with Roberta. That wasn't hard because she'd had a fight with the rest of them a while back, and I guess they hadn't kissed and made up yet, because I hadn't seen her around for a couple of months.

So that was the group of girls who tormented my life on a regular basis, particularly when they came for a sleepover. They all acted like they lived there, and like I was either their servant, or some disgusting mutant that my parents had found under a rock on one of their digs.

And this was the group that assembled just weeks after I saw my sister naked, taking a picture of herself in the mirror in the bathroom.

They came for a sleepover.


Now as I go on with my story, I'm quite sure that you, the reader, are going to connect some dots that I didn't connect. And that's fine. You, the reader, are not a seventeen-year-old boy, confused most of the time and scared the rest, because the world doesn't make all that much sense. Not to mention the flood of chemicals rushing through your veins, or the fact that your brain isn't finished growing yet. But the only way I can tell you this story is the way I remember it happening. And I did not connect some dots at the time they were thrown around.

Such as, for example, all the flashes of light their cameras made, and which I saw under the door to Phee's room, or under her bathroom door, if mine was open. I mean so they were taking pictures. Girls do that, right? Especially at sleepovers. It goes along with all that screaming and yipping ... all those coyote sounds that girls make when they gather. And I didn't connect the dot that was Phee taking a picture of herself naked to the dots that were all those camera flashes. Who, for example, would believe that a bunch of girls in high school would get naked together and act all strange?

Well ... come to think of it ... I did have some clues along that line too. That's because while I was surfing the web one night, I stumbled upon a tumblr site. I am told there are all kinds of tumblr sites, but the kind I'm talking about was page after page of thumbnails of nudity and debauchery. And each site has a list of people who follow that site, and each of those people has their own site, with pages of naked, frolicking people.

In other words, I hit the mother lode of pictures that a teenaged boy could spend literally hours staring at.

It was quite an education in some ways. Some people like some pretty weird things. Like sticking things in their butt. What's up with that? And tying people up, and gagging them with balls in their mouth? People like that?!

But the important part, for the purposes of this story, were the pictures of groups of teenaged girls ... naked ... in somebody's bedroom ... doing all manner of interesting things.

In other words, other dots I never connected. I just could not fathom that such goings on might be happening right on the other side of my wall, with all those girls I told you about.

But they were.

How I found out about this fact was interesting in itself. In fact, it was tumblr that drew the line that connected that particular dot for me. It happened like this.

It was three months after I had seen Phee naked. We only had two weeks of school left. I was going to be a senior the next year, and had a part time job lined up for the summer at this Japanese sushi and steakhouse place down town. I think I was their token white guy, because everybody I had seen in that place except the diners was Oriental.

Anyway, Phee was having another slumber party - they came around about every couple of months - and all the girls were there. They had taken over the family room and kitchen. Our parents were out for the night, having learned long ago there was no sleeping during a sleepover. Not until two in the morning, anyway.

It was about that time, in fact, after things had calmed down and had been quiet for half an hour or so. I thought they were all still out in the family room. Sometimes they crashed out there, in nests made of every blanket and quilt our family owned. I had been reading with my headphones on, listening to Uncle Kracker, and I got up to go to the bathroom before I turned off my light.

I opened my bathroom door, and there was another naked teenaged girl in there.

This time it was Danni.

Danni's reaction to me seeing her was completely different than Phee's had been. Danni didn't yelp, or jump. She was brushing her hair, which was that kind of brown hair that has golden highlights in it. She looked over at me, and then looked back at the mirror and put the brush down. She used both hands to pull her hair into a ponytail and used a scrunchy to tie it up.

"I'm using the bathroom," she said, calmly.

I, of course, was staring at her body. Her breasts were bigger than they looked when she was dressed. Her areolas and nipples were the same color, which was a light brown that was barely darker than her skin. I glanced down and, though the angle was wrong for a good look, I saw no evidence of hair sticking out.

She glanced at me again.

"Leave, pervert!" she snapped.

I left, but it was different this time. I didn't feel guilty for some reason. True, I could see under the door that the light was on in there before I opened it. But Phee left the light on all the time. It was something I nagged her about.

And, of course ... Danni wasn't my sister.

Suddenly I wasn't sleepy any more. I was horny instead. I needed to beat off.

I went to my computer. There was a tumblr site I had saved, because it had some good pictures on the first page, so I went to that one and started looking for a picture to click on and blow up. I found a couple, and opened them in new tabs. I found several that, when viewed large, were good for what I wanted, and I saved them to the folder I used for beat off material. I paged down and found more, and got distracted. It was rare that I found so many pictures on a single site that I wanted to save. I'm pretty picky, actually, about the pictures I save. The girl has to have the right look on her face, or I can't plug her into any of my fantasies. She can't look too slutty. She can't look like a pro, posing for money. I really like the candid ones, the amateur ones.

Like the groups of naked girls in somebody's bedroom ... doing all manner of things with each other ... and sometimes a boy or two.

I saw several of those kinds of thumbnails and opened them in other tabs. I had about ten tabs open when I started going to each one to see the picture large.

On the fourth one I looked at, the naked girls I was suddenly looking at were the girls who were currently inhabiting the family room in my house. And the bathroom not ten feet from me.

I realized that either Phee or Roberta must have taken the picture, because neither of them was in it. The other four girls were on Phee's bed, laughing, side by side, their naked skin all rubbing up against each other.

I stared in disbelief. My fingers went through the normal sequence of saving the picture. Muscle memory did it all, including clicking on the little x in the tab to make it go away so I could see another one. As it disappeared I leaned forward and said "No!" out loud. I hadn't meant to close it. Then, about the time I realized I'd saved it, and could look at it any time I wanted, the next one registered.

It was Frankie and Beth. Beth was laid back against the headboard of Phee's bed, and Frankie was licking her pussy.


I had forgotten about beating off.

Well, I suppose that's not technically correct. I was thinking about beating off, but I couldn't resist looking for one more picture of the girls. I'd found six so far. I had actually printed them out in four by six format, so I could look at them as a group. And I'd have been most happy to beat off to any of the six, especially the one of Frankie licking Beth's split. Beth wasn't shaved, but you could see her pussy lips real easily. You could actually see Frankie's tongue pushing those pussy lips apart, and the look on Beth's face made it unquestionably clear that she didn't mind this perversion at all.

Of course, being a pervert myself, I didn't either. And, of course, my fantasy just had Frankie getting Beth all lubed up for the main event. And ... of course ... that would be my dick in her pussy.

There seemed to be one picture of the girls on each page of this person's site. The name of it was iloveyoungtits.tumblr.com, and my feeling that it would have things I liked had been right. Besides the pictures of the girls I actually knew, I was also saving an average of ten other shots per page. I was ragingly hard, but just couldn't take the time to ease the burn, so to speak. I had to look for that one more picture I knew I'd find, and that I knew I'd cry about if I quit before I found it. You know what I mean. While I had six pictures of my sister's friends, none of them showed either Roberta or my sister. So I kept looking. Did I mention I'm a pervert?

And I did find it. I paged down, and there it was, right in the middle of the page. It was what I call a tall shot, which means it is of the female standing, usually in a pose by herself. They take up double the space on the page, which means the bloggers only keep the best ones. And this one was a doozy.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.