Lucky Jack Learns to Obey - Cover

Lucky Jack Learns to Obey

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A submissive male reminisces about how he met his mistress; he goes back to 1975 when at 18, a girlfriend's mother educates him, and shows him how to worship the fairer, and dominant, sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

Though they would leave later that day for Corfu, and everything was packed, Jack was ordered downstairs naked by Bella who giggled mischievously as her shapely ass wiggled in her see-through nightdress.

"Remember, you have an appointment with Madeline; she intends to set you up for the trip by installing a little discipline within you before we go. We shall all have a little enjoyment before breakfast." Jack's anus tingled as he was led into the lounge where the stern redhead sat cross-legged on a wooden chair and Marie stood with her arms crossed; both naked but for the see-through chiffons they wore, their mature femininity displayed as excited nipples poked in anticipation. They sneered with satisfaction as Jack's cock lifted in appreciation at the sight. Madeline uncrossed her legs, exciting the youthful male even further as he viewed the broad thighs and ginger tuft which graced her mature cunt.

"Well young man. You disgraced yourself yesterday and soiled the sheets without permission; you will know a firm hand now, as promised. We shall continue as we mean to go on; I will give you something to think on during our journey which will keep you in check, and then we three ladies will have our pleasure of you before we allow you to prepare for the trip. Over my knees this instant!" Jack went obediently over the warm thighs of the dominant redhead, his now fully erect cock slipping between the firm flesh of her legs which she tensed as she rubbed his buttocks with the manicured hand which would shortly make an impression on him, in more ways than one. Bella and Marie rubbed themselves unashamedly as they watched their stern friend lift her hand, and saw Jack quiver with tingling balls as he awaited commencement of punishment. Madeline smiled wickedly as she brought her hand smartly down, splaying Jack's soft cheeks and making him cry out as the redhead left her mark again and again; her formidable thighs grasping his stiff cock as he bucked in the pleasure and pain of being dominated by a superior woman, while watched by two more who made their enjoyment of his pain so apparent.

Bella and Marie sneered with contempt and laughed as tears began to stream down Jack's face as the stinging hand of Madeline served just punishment; her enjoyment of his tears making her intensify her application, Jack's cock now buzzing as it slipped in pre-cum between his punisher's thighs. He had often masturbated when he awoke in the mornings, just to get himself out of bed, but to come this way before breakfast was a heaven he could never have imagined; the delicious humiliation, sight and scent of the women, and the dominating hand of Madeline ensured the inevitable ecstatic disgrace. The redhead sensed his capitulation as his body tensed, and laughed as she tip-toed her feet and spanked him more vigorously than ever; Jack lifted his head and let out a moan of absolute submission as his cock and balls announced a throbbing orgasm. Madeline laughed victoriously and Bella and Marie applauded as Jack jerked and grunted, his entire body stiff, as he messed liberally between the stern woman's thighs. Jack had been shown the error of his ways and would now show his gratitude to his betters.

With red face and glowing cheeks, he was allowed down; the three women now went to the leather three seated sofa, and each knelt in a seat and lifted their thin nighties over their ample asses. Jack was now faced with the task of licking each aroused cunt and asshole before breakfast. The three women giggled as Madeline pointed to her exposed and inviting rear.

"Me first young man, and be quick about it; we have to be dressed and on our way in a couple of hours. You shall feel the cane when you get there if you cause any delay and make us rush." With his eyes still streaming to match his dribbling cock, Jack sniffed and licked at the warmly aroused ginger cunt, his nose taking in the spice of her sticky asshole, pressed as it was, into the soft pucker as his tongue tasted the excited flaps of her womanhood. The other two wiggled their asses impatiently as Madeline too, became impatient; her magnificent globular ass making it difficult for Jack to service her clitoris sufficiently from the rear. She slipped a finger up to meet his tongue.

"You lick my asshole you poor excuse for a boy! I can see we will have to get you properly trained when we're away!" Jack's cock was already back to a full erection as he gratefully applied his tongue to the delicious pucker, sliding it lovingly into the tight warmth; Madeline soon moaning with pleasure as she brought herself off. Jack was more successful with the slighter ass of his mistress, and the two satisfied women stroked his red ass as he worshipped Marie's; the blonde keeping her head low and ass high as she moaned in gratification as Jack's aching tongue completed its duty.

The three women wore loose fitting cottons which displayed their curves for the journey, while Jack was made to wear very plain, almost smart attire; the sort of clothes his mother would have made him wear, given the choice. The fashions he was used to would remain like the 250 Kawasaki, locked away, icons of a former life. Bella patted his face softly with a flannel and kissed him with affection shortly before the party left for the airport.

"Madeline really likes you, I can tell; she may seem harsh at times, but she will help bring out your full appreciation of your new life. She can see how much I love having you as my pet, and you can be sure you'll get special treatment; some of the things you see at her villa will shock you at first, but we shall have a lovely time there, I can't wait to have sex with you in the sand." She giggled as she stroked his cock through his beige cotton slacks as they walked to the car.

Jack was more excited than ever as he walked behind his three mistresses through the departure lounge; his youthful cock remained permanently erect as he watched their curves, his tongue having been of service to all three that very morning. All three ordered him about in short fashion, ensuring any onlookers were aware of his obedience to them; this all added to the thrill for Jack, as he began to grasp the enjoyment in being humiliated so casually and earnestly by naturally dominant women. His balls tingled with a strange new pleasure as a smartly uniformed air hostess smiled with satisfaction at seeing Bella chastise him for not keeping up as he daydreamed; the hostess's pleasure at seeing his obedience to a woman, so obviously not his mother, gave her a thrill that equalled Jack's and she even passed a comment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.