Lucky Jack Learns to Obey
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A submissive male reminisces about how he met his mistress; he goes back to 1975 when at 18, a girlfriend's mother educates him, and shows him how to worship the fairer, and dominant, sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

He was in his fifties now, she was in her seventies, but her body was as supple and pert as ever. True her breasts were a little saggy now and her throat could not fully conceal the years, but she had looked after herself through her life, and indeed, many men had looked after her too but Jack remained her favourite. She may have aged in years but her authority remained untouched; she was as dominant as ever and enjoyed being serviced just as she liked it. As she sat, naked but for black stockings and suspenders, against the headboard, she toyed with the leash about the willing male's neck as he sniffed and licked her inner thighs and gently lapped at her delicately shaven pussy. She smiled as he gave her the usual obedient attention; she'd have her asshole licked next.

"When it's time for me to go, you'll come with me. I want you there in the afterlife to serve and obey. If it's cancer, we'll have a nice little arrangement." Her mature pussy bulged with pleasure as she giggled at the thought.

"I shall arrange a hook in the ceiling; I shall also prepare a cocktail of drugs. Before I am too weak to cope, I shall enjoy snuffing you first." She sniggered contentedly as she sensed his cock stiffening eagerly at the thought.

"Oh yes, I shall find a nice silky rope and I shall thoroughly enjoy hanging you. I've always dreamed of doing that whilst mid-orgasm. You'll have your hands and feet bound and I shall milk you one final time as you swing." He lapped vigorously at her nicely aroused pussy as he thought of dying for her; he certainly wanted to come now. She was already close to coming with the erotic thought in her head.

"When they find us, I shall be lying comfortably on the bed, my favourite vibrator deep inside me, my favourite slave hanging there, having willingly paid the price of worshipping me; a tidy pool of semen on the carpet below, in testament to enjoyment of servitude, even in death." She moaned excitedly and pushed his head down to tend her asshole as she now worked her clit with her beautifully manicured fingers. He humped the sheets excitedly as the tang of her sweetly puckered asshole combined with the thought of being hanged. She moaned with satisfied ecstasy as she came; his tongue deep in her anal tract. He moaned too as his cock spurted in a tribute to her wicked tease; a glorious sense of submission coursing through his body as he spent again and again. The two giggled together as their orgasms subsided. He rubbed her belly as he thought of the rope.

"You know I'd willingly go that way, whenever you are ready, but hopefully we'll both be around for a while yet. I wonder if we'll re-live our relationship in the afterlife? " She tugged at his arm and he slid up the bed and cuddled her with the affection that had long existed between them. She smiled as she kissed his forehead.

"Yes, that would be wonderful; do remember how naughty I was when we first met? " He giggled again as they drifted off to sleep; his mind going back to 1975...

Jack had had the 250 Kawasaki for a year now, but the snarling sound of the three cylinder two-stroke still turned heads as he wound up the throttle, 'showboating' as most 18 year olds were apt to do, at any opportunity, especially when girls were around. He was a working class, blue collar bum and proud of it; this made him very appealing to the girls in the middle class town he chose to frequent. He had a taste for 'classy birds' and left his council-house town for this leafy and affluent neighbouring town to hang out. His 'rough diamond' attitude, earthy good-looks combined with the most exotic250 that was available at the time, ensured he was a favourite with the Fionas' and Beatrices' whose fathers' would definitely not have approved.

At the moment, there was one girl in particular who caught his eye; Marcia Fortescue lived in The Avenue, the most expensive street in the town. She had given him racy looks and he had walked her home from the war memorial where they all congregated, on a couple of occasions, sneaking the odd kiss. Her mother had seemed less hostile, almost friendly to him in comparison to the usual rebuffs he'd normally experienced with girls parents; this left him feeling a little bold this afternoon and he rode his bike right up to the house. He removed his crash-hat and rang the bell at the door of the huge house.

The door opened and he was greeted with a stern look from Marcia's mother, which quickly developed into a warm smile. This made him feel a little uneasy, though his cock began to rise automatically. He broke the silence.

"Err... , hello Mrs Fortescue, I wondered if Marcia was available?" She looked about the entrance to the drive and then to his motorbike.

"Could you please park your bike round the corner, out of sight, thank you." Jack thought nothing of this; it was not an unusual thing to ask; people were very particular about appearances in this neck of the woods. He duly wheeled his bike through the gravel and then through agate by the side. No-one would know he was there. Mrs Fortescue smiled warmly again and offered him in. His cock swelled all the more as he watched the rear of the shapely woman; she was about 37 to 40 and very attractive.

She took his leather jacket and sat him down at one end of a two-seater leather sofa. He thanked her again, once more addressing her as 'Mrs.' She looked at him warmly.

"You may call me Bella; I'm a Belinda really, but that sounds a little pompous." He gulped as he looked down to his nether regions and smiled; she knew she excited him. He now waited nervously for Marcia to make an appearance as 'Bella' now asked if he'd like a drink.

"Oh, I'd love a coffee." She now toyed with her collar length hair and pursed her lips.

"I like to have something a little stronger at this time in the afternoon; would you like a scotch or rum maybe?" Jack somehow felt compelled to oblige her.

"OK, can I have a rum please." She came back with two bottles, poured herself a scotch and he a liberal amount of rum. She then sat next to him and pulled her skirt up a little and crossed her long and elegant legs.

"So how much experience have you had with girls? I hope my Marcia is not going to come to any mischief with you; I can see why she might find you attractive." Jack was lost for words at first; Bella had purposely posed two questions at once to wrong-foot the masculine lad who sat before her. She allowed her skirt to ride further up her legs, exposing more thigh and increasing his erection.

"Oh, I've had a few girlfriends ... nothing too serious. I think Marcia's very pretty." He took a swig of the rum and nearly sent it down the wrong hole; he coughed nervously as Bella now hit him with a bombshell.

"Marcia will be so happy to hear that you think she's pretty ... when she comes back from France. But I hope you'll stay for a while and keep me company." Jack was dumbstruck as she edged closer to him; he could now feel the warmth of her thighs.

"Err yes ... Bella ... of course." His head swam as he knocked back the rum in a nervous reaction and she quickly poured him another. She smiled wickedly.

"Oh good! I shall just go and put some more relaxing clothes on, and we'll have a nice chat about girls and women; I'm sure I can help guide you to what some girls really want." She put her hand on his thigh close to his obvious erection and gave his leg a squeeze as she stood up.

He gulped down another drink; he felt like a fly in a web at first, but the drink hit his youthful head pretty quickly. He suddenly relaxed; what harm could come of it?, her mum was obviously lonely with Marcia gone for a while and it was nice to have a conversation with an older, mature woman. His cock stiffened again as his thoughts of her thighs and she was suddenly there again. His jaw dropped as she sat next to him in a black silk robe, tightly belted at her slim waist; her mature breasts wrapped in the soft material, her nipples poking through. She crossed her legs and the split in the robe went close to her pussy. He started to breath heavily. She smiled seductively and put her hand on his crotch, rubbing his erection unashamedly.

"You are going to come upstairs with me now; we'll be so much more comfortable, and I am going to show you how you can best be of service to a woman." His legs went to jelly as she took his hand and led him up the elegant stairway; he was powerless to do otherwise, she already had complete control of him. His cock was ready to burst as he watched her delectably mature ass twist and shimmer in the black silk. She was going to make him hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.