Hindsight 20/20 Book 2 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 2

Copyright© 2013 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 51

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A continuation of Book one after Britt has graduated college. Book two picks up at the beginning of his new career.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Spanking  

While I said hello to Steve, Darcy went to pack her instrument in its case. The New York Ballet had hired Tim, so Steve made the move with him. We made small talk, while Darcy was down front hugging April. We took a cab back to April's place, and when we arrived, we went upstairs to get Lilly. Once we were ready to leave, April gave me a teary hug and a kiss, and when I said that I was sorry, the only thing that she could do, was just nod.

Back at Darcy's place, she grabbed a bag and packed a change of clothes. Karen felt scared, and Darcy told her that she'd be gone for a day or two, but not to worry. She told her that she and I had to talk, and would be staying at the Plaza. Although it wasn't far, we still decided to take a cab. I let Darcy into the suite; she dropped her bag, and came to me. She started to cry and then sob.

I asked if she was OK, and she nodded. I ended up getting her some tissues. She said, "Britt, I've waited and dreamed about this day, and now that it's here and I'm really upset, because I just don't know what to do."

"At the moment, we don't have to do anything, because we have the rest of our lives to figure it out."

She reached behind her, unzipped her dress, and it fell to the floor. She lost the underwear almost as quick, and as she stood naked, she said, "Take me to bed."

I walked into the bedroom before taking off my suit, and hanging it up. I stripped, and got in bed with her. We started with a gentle kiss, and then slowly turned up the heat until we were frantically fucking each other to find the release we both needed. It didn't take long, but the ending was superb.

As we were resting she said, "Tell me what happened with your company."

"It's going public. I'll still own a portion of it, but we will sell the rest it to the public."

"We talked in college about our goals. Yours was to own your own company, change the way that your industry does business, employ many people, and give them a better life through better working conditions, help the American people save money, and have more to spend on their families. Did your adventure meet all of your goals?"

"Oh, yes it did. Your goal was to play for the New York Philharmonic. The only thing that I didn't understand was whether this was a song, a performance or a career."

"When I said that, I didn't have a time frame in mind. The important thing was I just wanted to prove that I was good enough to perform at the top. Today, I'm in third chair. To many that have heard me play, they say that I play better than the first chair, but I'm not allowed to challenge for the spot until I'm in my third year."

"Is that your goal?"

"I know it is, and the others also know that. If I were here three years, then it would be a goal. Do you want me to quit?"

"I want you to be happy. I have to live in Florida for a while until I get all the money issues resolved. It would cost me billions in extra taxes to live in New York, but I'm allowed to visit as much as I want to."

"How much money did you get for your company?"

"There are several numbers, but in round numbers, over a half a trillion."

"That's way too much money to spend."

"It is, and to that extent, I'll give a lot away. We can set up a foundation that gives to music departments around the world, like your friend Will, in San Francisco. By the way, I need to talk to him about something else. Do you still have his number?"

"Yes, at my place."

"Anyway, before I distracted myself, I was saying that I still own parts of different companies, and they'll pay me in dividends and a salary for sitting on their boards of directors. Do you perform year-round or is there a season?"

"There are seasons, but we play longer and more often here in New York than they do in Orlando or San Fran."

"We need to figure out how we want to interact with each other going forward."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I've changed some over the last six years. I'm not sure that I want to continue being your Master for the rest of my life."

"I can't believe that you want to get rid of me after I waited for you." She was so shocked she didn't have time to get mad or sad.

"I can continue being your Master, but I thought that maybe I'd like you as my wife first, and my slave second. Like the relationship that Marshal and Peggy have."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"No, if I do that you'll be the first to know, and there won't be any doubt. I was just throwing out ideas about us. What do you think about what I just said?"

"Britt, I love you, and I'll be whatever you want me to become. I do have Lilly and Karen with me here in New York. What would we do with them if we got married?"

"As far as I', concerned, you could keep them, because they're cute. When I look at my life, I've been going non-stop for the last six years, and at some point, I stopped thinking of you as a slave or a girlfriend or a wife, but just my soul mate. There's no question in my mind that I love you, and that under any condition, I'd be happy being with you. I want you to think about how you'd be happiest."

"That's so sweet. I love you, and want you as my soul mate as well."

We stayed in the room for two days made love, told each other that we loved them, and talked. At the end, she had some decisions to make. She had to figure out several of her existing issues including her work, her slaves, and our relationship. Where we'd live was a choice for us after she had answers to the first questions.

I flew back to Orlando booking through Beth's travel company. When I arrived, I went by the office because Beth was still at it full time with all the things going down with the IPO. When I entered the boathouse, I walked upstairs, and dropped on the couch.

"How is everything Beth?"

"Hi Britt. How are you? The first thing you need to do is call Sophie in DC. Here's her number."

I immediately went downstairs, and called Sophie.

"Hey Britt, I miss seeing you around. You added something to this town."

"Naked women tied up on the roof, if I remember correctly. Is that why you called?"

"It wasn't, but it could be. I called about the tax reform act that they're putting together for a vote early next year."

"Does it have the real estate clause?"

"It's in the version that came across my desk today. It could get scrapped or changed up until the President signs it, but I wanted to give you the heads up."

"Thanks. We still have time this year to make some changes to a few things."

After I hung up on Sophie, I gave Beth a kiss, and as I was leaning over her desk, I saw her bank statement. I glanced at it, and saw too many zeros.

"Beth do you still have your entire fucking bonus in your checking account?"

"I don't know what I want to do with it. It's simply too much money, and with that travel agency, and your buy out, I just haven't had enough time to focus on it."

"Beth the FDIC only insures that money for up to a hundred thousand dollars. If it wasn't sitting safely in my bank I'd spank your ass."

"You and John need to chill out."

"Beth, I want you to set up a trust, and put the money someplace safer with insurance on the entire amount. I have to meet with John, and I'm going to have him fill out the paperwork."

"We can talk about it later. Now, I'm just too busy."

I went down town, and waited for ten minutes before getting in to see John. After I told him what I needed him to do for me, we then talked about setting up a trust for him, and Beth. Both of them were worth too much to leave the future to chance.

I waited for an hour, and read the paper while he wrote up the document I needed. I drove over to Doug and Jill's house around six, and found them both at home. Doug met me at the door, and invited me in.

Doug said, "Welcome home. What's going on in your life?"

"A bunch of stuff. I need you to help me out, and sign some forms. Can you sign this here and here?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Just sign it. I need it for some tax stuff that I'm going through." He just signed it.

I asked, "Do you have any money?"

As he reached for his wallet he asked, "How much do you need?"

I snatched a dollar just as Jill walked into the room. I took the pen and signed the two copies of the forms, and gave him his copy.

Jill said, "What are you two up to? Why do you need money? I thought that you were Richie Rich?"

"I am, but I needed a tax write off because they're changing the tax laws on real estate next year."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that if I sold you my half of the business next year, I couldn't write off the loss as passive income, but if I sold it to you for a dollar today, then I could write to off, because it's still 1985."

"You sold us your half of the business, for a dollar?"

"Shit. I did. Can I stay at your place downtown for a while?"

Jill said, "It's ours, get the fuck out."

Doug said, "Why did you do that? Your half is worth millions."

"I needed the write off, and I hate to mow grass. I love you guys, and I only got in to help you out in the first place. Now that you've built the business you can reap the rewards."

"What about the cash in the capital account? What about the money for the apartments?"

"You just bought it for a dollar."

"I don't want your charity."

"Take me for a ride in your boat, and we can talk about it."

"It's your boat."

"Take me for a ride."

We walked out to the dock, and took the boat around the lake. He stopped us in the middle, and said, "What's going on? Britt."

"Doug you're like a brother to me, and even though you don't whip your wife's ass as much as she wants you to, I care for her as well."

"What?"

"I signed papers in New York the other day to sell my companies, and once they clear, they'll become publicly traded. With those simple signatures, I made a LOT of money. To make my life simpler there were some small things in my life that I wanted to get rid of, and being perfectly honest, make it safer for me. Your company fit in that category. You don't have five million lying around, and even if you borrowed the money, you couldn't afford the payments. Why did I do this? They made changes in the tax laws, and by doing what we just did, I'll save paying around two million in taxes this year. I'd rather give you five than the IRS two. The reality is that I'd give you a lot more if I thought you'd accept it. I'm still managing your trust for another fifteen years. You won't need it, but if you start knocking up your wife, you may need it for your kids."

"How much is a LOT, that you sold your companies for?"

"Oh, if I remember correctly, it's about the high side of twelve digits. You don't have enough fingers to count it or spend it. It's five digits past what I gave you."

"I won't fight you about this money. Will you stay for dinner?"

"Doug, I'm going to ask you a favor, and it may freak you out."

"I'm afraid to ask but tell me anyway."

"Jill is always acting smart with me. Is she that way with everyone else?"

"No she isn't, just you."

"I've had, and still have a sex slave. They crave for someone to dominate them, and usually act up to get the correction they desire. It was that way with Marion, and I think that Jill craves that. If she calls me a dumb ass or fuck head, I want you to take her over your knee, and spank her ass. I'm not talking about her pants covered ass, but her bare ass."

"What if you're wrong?"

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken. If you don't do it, I might have to give her what she needs."

We drove the boat back to his dock, and tied up. When we got out of the boat, he gave me a man hug, and said, "Thanks for the gift."

I told him that it was something that I was happy to do. I mentioned that after dinner, I wanted to make a call to Darcy's friend Will, out in San Francisco. We walked in, and Jill said, "I saw you hugging my husband out on the dock. Have you turned gay?"

Doug grabbed her by the arm, and marched her to the couch. He sat down pulling her on his lap. She started to protest, and whine, but he just pulled up her skirt, and pulled down her panties. He spoke in a direct cadence with his swats.

"What are you doing, embarrassing me in front of my friend? Britt just gave us his half of the business. What do you do? You talk down to him, and you try to get him to react to your foul language. Now what do you have to say to that?"

She'd have said she was sorry, but her orgasm had just started, and she was humping on his leg so hard, that she couldn't say a thing. Doug reached between her legs, and felt her spasm, and felt her wetness.

When she calmed enough to realize where she was, and the position she was in, she said, "I'm sorry Britt, for the way that I've treated you, and spoken to you."

"It looks like you needed that. Did Doug give you what you needed?"

"Yes. Thanks honey. I've wanted that since before we got married, but I didn't know how to ask. Can you put my skirt down, or are we putting on a show for Britt?"

Doug started to spank her again. Ten times, he hit that naked ass. Then he said, "I can't believe that you kept that from me. I'm your husband, and I'll not put up with you hiding shit from me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"OK, go get dinner ready. My hand hurts, and I'm hungry."

I said, "With an ass that fine. I'd buy a paddle so you can spank it as much as you want, and not hurt your hand."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. Jill I need you to pick up a paddle for me when you go shopping tomorrow."

"Yes, Dear."

Dinner was good, and afterwards I called Will. He was happy to hear from me.

"Will, do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well besides being accused of being gay today, I wanted to let you know about the tax reform act that has some big changes for real estate write-offs. You may want to check with your congressman about the language of the bill, so you can make sure you have your business structured correctly."

"I'll call him in the morning. It would be a shame if you were gay, and I missed my chance while you were out here."

"She was wrong, and got a spanking. I have a friend who's building an apartment complex or maybe I should say three apartment complexes. He wants to sell the first, and then build the second, and so on. Is he better off renting them or selling off the brand new units? If he rents, should he wait a month or five years before he lists it?"

"Why do you think they'll rent?"

"They're right next to one of the fastest growing universities in the country, the University of Central Florida."

"I may be interested. I have other developments in Florida."

"Why don't you fly in, and take a look at them? I'll even take you to dinner. If Jill calls me gay, she can get another spanking."

"Are they done, and ready to move in?"

"No, the trim carpenters and painters are finishing up."

"What about the outside spaces?"

"He put in a big pool and tennis courts. He also put in a coin laundry, fitness room and a clubhouse."

"Sounds good. If you're free, I can catch a flight and come out this weekend?"

"Just call Beth, and let her know. I have a place you can stay in town, and I have a car or ten you can borrow."

"I know that I have your card in the other room, but please give me her number if I need to contact her."

"She owns a travel agency. Let her make all the arrangements. Just tell her what you want."

"That would make it easy. I'll call her in the morning after I talk with the congressman."

"See you soon Will."

After I hung up on Will, Doug asked who that was, and I told him about my gay friend that bought apartment complexes.

I called Mark in New York to let him know as well. He had invested in some commercial buildings as part of his trust. It came up during the orgy he invited me to out in the Hamptons.

Will flew out a few days later, and Doug loaned him a 1968 Chevy Camaro convertible. We drove out to see the units, and after reviewing the buildings and the outside areas, Will liked them a lot. He asked, "How much are you asking?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.