Diablo Canyon - Cover

Diablo Canyon

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Program meets the world of international espionage when teenage spies Dan Steele and Anastasia Storm are sent undercover to a suburban high school north of Santa Barbara. Their mission: use The Program to get close to ordinary high school students Clay Nolan and Liz Slick, and figure out where the stolen uranium centrifuges under their houses are going.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Thursday, March 29, 2007, London, England

Dan Steele:

Ms. Nicklebanks showed me into the conference room, seated around the table were two people around my age, a statuesque black girl, and a tall and rather imposing boy in an American army uniform.

I walked up to the girl and introduced myself.

"Steele, Dan Steele, I don't believe we've met."

"Anastasia Storm, CIA."

"Well, there goes my holiday."

"Ever been to California?"

"Once, but it ended with an anaconda being slipped into my bed."

"Hopefully this trip will be a little less exciting."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Glad you asked," the boy said, "I'm David Ginsberg, by the way. We've been monitoring Iran's nuclear program, and it appears they're using our uranium."

"Really?"

"Specifically, they're stealing enriched uranium centrifuges from the Diablo Canyon reactor, north of Santa Barbara. We've done a thorough search of the area, and found some funny radiation signatures around San Miguel High School. The three of us are going to enroll as students and scope out the place."

"Why are you using MI6?"

"We need people with experience operating in the nude, and after that heroin smuggling ring in the nudist colony, you fit the bill perfectly. We have identified two houses with radiation signatures similar to the school. You will infiltrate the school and be assigned to The Naked in School Program with the students residing in those houses."

"That's a real thing?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"So our assignment is to seduce these students, get inside their houses, and do a little exploration once we're there."

"Precisely, but first, we have to deal with the demand side of the equation. We leave for Tehran in the morning."

"Where are you staying tonight?"

"We were going to get a motel somewhere."

"Why don't you stay over at my place? I could get to know Ms. Storm a little better."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," Anastasia said.

They followed me out of the room.

"How was Tokyo?" Nickelbanks asked.

"Oh, the usual, shadowing the ambassador's daughter."

"You'll have to take me along some day."

"Nickelbanks, my dear, you're 42 and I'm 15. I don't think it would work out."

"Is she always like that?" David asked as we got in the car.

"Yes, I think she did the same thing to my father."

"So this is a family business?"

"Third generation."

"Impressive. Is your father still active?"

"I'm afraid not. IRA got him when I was seven."

"Your mother?"

"Hezbollah when I was 10. What about you two?"

"Ran away from home and joined the army when I was 14. Somehow they figured out I had an aptitude for this kind of shit."

Anastasia spoke up. "My parents died in a car crash three years ago. It was either the CIA or foster care."

We traded war stories the rest of the drive. When we got home I showed David and Anastasia upstairs.

"I assume you'll be sharing my bed?" I asked Anastasia.

"Of course, why don't we test it out?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

She lay down on the bed. I got on top of her and began unzipping her dress.

"It unhooks in the front."

"Excellent idea." I undid her bra and massaged her breasts as she took off her panties.

"Now, how much of a hurry are you in?"

"I think David's preparing a presentation, let's take our time."

"Then I'll have time to show you something I picked up in Tokyo."

I placed my hand between her legs and went to work. Within a few minutes I felt her body shudder with orgasm. She breathed in deeply and sighed.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.