In Loco Parentis - Cover

In Loco Parentis

Copyright© 2013 by Justin Radically

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A series of errors cause a teacher and his class to take a field trip to the stars.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Dr. Nguyen stormed out of the room. "It should have been imposed." She repeated that over and over, as she strode down the hallway toward the transport room. Three other members of her delegation followed her. The other four members sat dumbfounded. Matt seemed lost. He slumped into his chair, his face devoid of emotion. All others stared at Father Tomonaga.

He walked over and closed the door. "Dewey, could you and Colinda, ensure our privacy and monitor those four."

"Governor, do you agree?" The inquiry came from Colinda.

Marsha visually surveyed the remaining scientists. "Yes, Colinda." Turning to the priest, she raised an eyebrow. "Father?"

He sat down. "I guess I need to explain my outburst." The father intertwined his fingers. "Part of the sleep studies that were suggested for me by the Kon Tiki AI was an overview of how the Confederacy handles personal and medical records. Once a person is a volunteer or concubine, whatever accessible medical records are used to create a baseline file. During any subsequent trip to a med-pod or a sleep trainer, that file is updated." Heads began to nod. "That means the data they are seeking is readily available."

Leslie turned to her former student. "Matthew?"

"Ms. Howard, I mean, Ms. Jenkins his premise is sound." Matt held his hands up showing he believed Father Tomonaga's appraisal.

"Young man," Marsha Danvers sounded both commanding and reassuring. "Could you explain why part of the team stormed out?"

Matt glanced at the remaining Confederacy personnel. One of the remaining women nodded and held her hand out. "I am Decurion Inga McTaggart. I've been sent to observe and inquire about Wayward's intermediate simulation training." She looked directly at Danvers and Father Tomonaga. "I really need to talk to the kids before and after an exercise." She turned to the man on her right. "Commander Green has several scenarios he wanted to integrate into your simulators."

That left Matt and another woman dressed as a Civil Service Signifer. The name Enfield showed on her nametag. "My mission is to talk to you, Mr. Jenkins." Everybody looked at Bill as he tried to will himself somewhere else. "During an audit of the very records the good Father referred to, it was discovered that you gave permission to not only modify a minor but shorten her pregnancy."

"Eve?" Bill sort of half-whispered, half-mouthed.

"Yes," she smiled a bit. "It is somewhat of an AI taboo to augment or alter a pregnant female. Yet somehow Eve had her hip structure changed and she delivered three weeks before her hormone level was projected to cause labor."

Bill looked around the room. "I didn't ask for that."

"The Moon Base AI will not discuss this matter. It only acknowledges that Bill Jenkins authorized the changes."

A dead silence wafted over the room. Bill was the center of it. Matt rescued him.

"I was asked to facilitate between my former teachers and the decurion and the commander." Matt sat back down.

"Matt," Marsha used her leader tone. "Why did you assist Dr. Nguyen?"

Matt looked at Leslie. "Ms. How ... Ms. Jenkins flashed me a 'you're-losing-them' look I used to get in her class." He smiled sheepishly. "I fell into an old habit."

"I used to pair Matt with students who were shy." Leslie explained. "He has a gift for translating research by others into something everyone could understand. He often would do parallel research to assist his peers."

The father turned to look at the governor. "Did you," he air-quoted with his fingers, "research these people?"

Matt's tone was a bit defensive. "Yes."

Father Tomonaga glanced at Leslie. Then back at Matt. "Did anyone here today seem to be researching something that doesn't fit their background?"

Matt stared for about two seconds. It seemed much longer. "Decurion McTaggart has a Doctorate in Curriculum and Instruction from Tulane. Commander Green was a game developer at Electronic Arts. Signifer Enfield works for the Office of the Chief of Colonial Civil Service. She is working out of the Population Control Section. PCS has been charged with finding ways to increase the birth rate."

Matt froze a moment. Father Tomonaga started to stand. Marsha turned to Leslie. "Is he OK?"

"He's just thinking," Bill interjected. "Matt does this when he is recalling data."

"Mr. Jenkins is correct," Colinda confirmed. "We are accessing data from the ship Dr. Nguyen and her colleagues returned to."

"I am at a loss." Matt's tone was apologetic. "Dr. Nguyen has most of her experience with neonatal spinal defects." That little bit of information explained the loss. "The other two were a neurologist and pathologist." Matt then turned and stared at Bill. "They have been going over the records for the recovery of a Tiffany Jenkins."


The DE048 Sandgate maintained a geosynchronous position above the main settlement. Somebody at Central Command had a stick up his or her ass. Commander Rich Mead wished it were a swarm force knife. The doctor bitch and her two shadows had spent all afternoon monopolizing his long distance communication station. Even with explicit instructions from the Rear Admiral, he pondered the repercussions of spacing them, personally.

"Commander," Nguyen sounded smug. Whatever was to follow, Mead doubted he would like. "I have authorization to remove a concubine from the planet." As she strode past him, she handed him a set of orders. "You need to come with me."

Reading the papers, he slowed. He almost spoke aloud; then asked sub-vocally. <"Ship does she really have this authority?">

The AI quickly replied. <'That is the authorization she was given.'>

<"In the mission briefing it was made clear to me that this colony has a unique charter. Am I endangering my ship or crew?"> Commander Rich took seven steps. The silence after the fifth step troubled him. It never took this long to receive an answer.


Martha worked tying the final knot in a wall hanging. Her first commission as an artist. It came from a one of the other Confederacy member races, the Thring. A request from a gallery somewhere on the third planet she thought. Created with yarn, made from the first wool sheared and spun on Wayward, the beige colors varied in the knots as they, twisted and spiraled through the piece. For the first time Martha could see a beauty in something she created. This is how her man Alan must feel when he finishes at item at the forge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.