Once a Jolly Swagman
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An Australian story about the life of someone who began unwanted and ended up a beloved icon. So don't believe me, neither did his son until he died. I threw in some science fiction critique and some sex to be different

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Tear Jerker   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Some odd important snippets, in no particular date order.

Mary skipped year ten and was now in year twelve, the year leading into the finals exam. Even now she was way ahead of her much older classmates and had leapt three years in total, six, eight and ten. She says she doesn't have the ever present pressure the other girls have to succeed or the ongoing boy/girl relationship pressures plaguing her. They went to the school formal, and Mary attended simply to rub him into the faces of those who had decided that tonight was the night to lose their hated virginity. He told her this was a mistake but she was so single-minded and stubborn.

Mary sat on Damian's lap and when a couple of the girls who had been forever calling her a slut dropped into their table to gloat, Mary lifted her stunning, and stunningly (frighteningly) expensive, ballroom gown, used a pointer finger to wipe up a drool of semen off her open pudenda and placed it into her mouth, asking, who is losing their precious virginity tonight? Mary knew that the boyfriends of both of these girls were on a promise tonight.

She laid an open bet with them of ten dollars that neither of these girls would get there rocks off with their thirty second wonders. Mary bragged that she had gotten off five times at this dance tonight, alone. If they needed relief afterwards see her and she would talk to her man. "My man is forever, the children you have been with are here to get a fuck, and then they will drop you, flat. Then, everyone they know and most who they don't, will know all about it no matter how badly the boy performs. The boy's morality will not be a subject for discussion, and your name will be mud."

The funny part of the whole thing, he reminded her of how he warned about her stirring Adele and how it had ended up; "rather well actually," she came back, "especially for you, Buster." This boast could and did end up with further reaching consequences than Mary expected ... again.

It did.

Three grim faced girls were on our doorstep at six o'clock next morning each still dressed in their badly damaged ballgowns.

Adele answered the door, naked, just poking her half-awake head around the front door and hiding her body. She had fallen asleep, see passed out cold, with Damian inside her coming and he was still inside her when she had just been woken by the knocking. This of course meant that she had semen pouring down her inner thighs, and she had left Mary cleaning him up and draining his bladder.

Without a further thought, Adele led the wide eyed girls inside. Following directly behind her, they saw the wash of the off-white semen pouring from her. They followed her into the bedroom. Adele crashed back face down onto the bed beside Damian, covering her head with a pillow. Mary, who was holding his erection way down deep in her throat, looked up and released his erection. As it appeared, and appeared, and appeared; all three girls sat on the side of the bed, in shock, wonder, and awe.

They all remembered making fun of her when Mary was in the next year behind them and she had asked about the size of men's penises. Well, they now no longer doubted, plus last night had been an unmitigated disaster for them

The boys knew less about the sexual act than they did, and two of them came before even entering them, straight into their pubic hair, then falling sound asleep drunk and satiated, and those girls remained virgins. The third girl had put a condom on him, as mother did not believe in the pill, well they were all practicing Catholics, and he tore it off and forced his way straight into her dry vagina, immediately coming inside her then he too fell asleep.

Luckily for her, she didn't give a flying fuck about her mother's religious convictions and the first thing she did on turning eighteen, was to go on the pill. The condom was because dipstick boyfriend was always bragging of how many girls he'd been with and she thought he would at least had some experience. She could also catch something from these previous experiences, he said he'd had.

Unluckily, or luckily, depending on your point of view ... all that boy knew was where he had to aim his miniscule dick. That is when she remembered her girlfriends in the same hotel and all three discussed Mary's proposal. That is when Mary's logic broke down, and Damian's came to the fore. You can't put an old head on young shoulders; lesson learned; again.

Mary and Damian lay with their backs on pillows, which were against the headboard as they listened to the girls' tales of woe.

She rubbed it in a little, by slowly masturbating Damian. Then she said, "I'll show you something."

She wiped her finger up the inside Adele's inner thigh and inside her closed cunt collecting semen all the way. Adele just lay there on her tummy, legs spread wide apart in this her habitual sleeping position, as she held a pillow over her head smothering the unholy din. She was softly snoring, but only softly due to the pillow. Mary placed her finger inside her mouth and sucked the liquid off.

"Do you all remember Adele? Adele is the one who started the campaign to make fun of me and is doing her second year University at the moment, brilliantly. Adele is not my lesbian girlfriend, she is our wife. Damian and mine, we love her and she loves us. Damian is not just a man who fucks us, as we are deeply committed and plan on having children in three or four years."

"If Damian makes love to you, I will guarantee that you will not only come, but all three of you will leave here limping. I'm not in the slightest worried about losing him, but all three of you will have to worry if your parents will accept you being here with us. Our man doesn't have casual affairs. Those that experience him, rarely want to leave him.

After Adele's problems with her brother and her parents three years ago, she moved in here for her own safety. We won't let her go because it would break our hearts. She knows, without the slightest doubt, that she can trust us. So can you. Think about it."

Damian mimed the motion to her of tooth brushing action. She muttered, "Ooops!" Putting her fingers over her mouth, added, "Back in a sec, gotta scrub the fangs."

When she returned, two of the girls were naked, and the other only had her bra on. All were otherwise naked and were sitting in a half circle around Damian's legs. He was laying back and letting them sate their curiosities. So far this isn't sex but more like a stationary streak or a WA school's sex education lesson; if WA schools had sex education classes, which they don't. And these are Catholic school girls who are the most likely of any to be absolutely bog swamp ignorant.

Mary returned to the other side of Adele, scooped up the loose semen from her other thy, licked it off and turned her insensible body over onto her back and went for the mainspring well of her favourite drink. Adele started noisily coming ten minutes later whilst remaining sound asleep. Mary wasn't down there for Adele's enjoyment but semen and Colgate toothpaste go so well together, like tomato and basil. Seeing Mary most of all enjoyed her wife receiving pleasure, she left her husband to fix her mistake whilst giving Adele the type of sex she enjoyed, no half measures.

Damian had the virgin with bra sit on his face and the newly removed virgin to use his erection to see if she enjoyed it, to play with it, experience it, as a utensil and toy. The other girl he set to suckling on Adele. After she had a play of putting his cock in her cunt, and it had been fun and felt good for her but not satisfying for him, he laid the girl with bra currently on his face, onto her back. She was still achieving orgasms which didn't come into the same universe as her own masturbatory ones and her girlfriend gave her inexperienced head. Damian fucked the one giving head until she was screaming continuously in orgasm, he shut her up by pushing her face harder into their girlfriend's clit and kept right on ploughing.

He left her to sleep it off, and her girlfriend who was now in a sixty nine with Mary was put on top of the embarrassed girlfriend's face. The girl on her back, still wearing her bra, lost her hymen without a twinge as the girl on her face enjoyed an inexperienced head job as compared to Mary's.

Mary continued on her merry way by vacuuming clean the sleeping girl, and Adele got into the act, in the waking world, by trying to fuck Mary with her whole face. She thought was fun even though it was hard to breathe.

The two virgins lost their hymen, and were so out of their head with erotic excitement, they never felt a thing. Although, actually entering the second virgin had been no easy matter, being really tight. She didn't have a tight hole in her by Sunday evening.

All three became experienced girls, in what they enjoy, what is so-so, what was fun but in its place and glad she did it, but it's a oncer. It can be said with complete honesty that not everyone wants something the diameter of a two litre Coke bottle in their arse, no matter how well greased you are. Most succinctly put, "Ohhhhh, shit no, oh shit no, oh shit no, oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit yes, yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh god yes, oh god yes, ahhhhh, oh leave it in, please leave it in."

"I don't think I will do that again with you, Damian."

Adele was the only one in the house with a driver's licence. Damian had taught her but didn't have one himself, so she drove all three girls home, to the consternation of their parents who had been searching for them since Friday night. All three girls were eighteen, I don't know about other places, but in this neck of the woods it means full adult, able to legally drink becoming shit-faced and able to not tell their parents if they want to do something anytime they wish.

As with other eighteen year olds around the world, they take their newly acquired status very seriously indeed, as did their own parents in their own time. The hypocrisy of sending eighteen year olds off to war and die, but the same soldiers not being old enough to vote for the people sending them, made a very strong piece of history during the Vietnam War, and creating a major change in our Constitution.

All the girls were ordered to go their rooms. Their response was to immediately to their lounges or family rooms to watch TV, instead.

They were threatened with banishment, and the next conversation was very similar in all three houses.

"I wanted to stay where I was for the weekend all week, but they thought I should show my parents, who have raised and funded my upbringing, some respect. So, here I am. Were you telling me you don't want me here? If so, I will go straight back to where I've been, as they show me respect and treat me like an adult. Tell me now and I'm gone."

The girl who never removed her bra, Irene, packed a bag and caught two buses to reach our place. Inside our front door, she removed her dress, her panties and finally her bra, and left the lot with her suitcase in the foyer, fully expecting mocking derision. She was absolutely flat, not even a raised bit of skin for a breast, and her bra was full of tissues. Her mother had always told her she was deformed and was going to get her breast implants as soon as a surgeon said it was all right.

What she didn't expect, was both Mary and Adele saying, "Look at them nipples," and Damian, who had probably been noted wasn't much of a breast-man, was down in her pussy with his tongue because he most certainly was a pussy hound of the highest order; the tits-who gives a shit. Her huge nipples were also intensely sensitive and she began to orgasm with the first teeth which chomped on one and the girls took them in turns. As Adele told her, when you grow lemons make lemonade. Irene wished she had something as big as lemons but these three beautiful people she could take, for the rest of her life.

Early mornings Irene carried on her exercise routine which included a ten klick jog which she had Adele measure out with her car's odometer. The first morning she ran at her normal pace and wearing sloppy sports shorts and a Velcro tie around her chest, and five people said good morning and it was good run. Next morning, she looked at herself in the mirror topless for five minutes, said fuck it and left off her top, and with her short hair and muscular build, six friendly people said good morning to her and she finished in record time. All three housemates were amazed when she fell through the front door, threw herself on the floor, and didn't stop masturbating until her three lovers came over and completed her 'onerous' task for her.

As if she wasn't there, they discussed how great Irene tasted, funky with a sweaty, juicy, cunt. Her only problems were that she looked really like a very pretty woman and she had excellent legs. No one seemed to notice that except her three lovers.

Next morning she was not even given a chance to shut the door and Damian made it complete by fucking her in the front door meanwhile whispering in her ear how all the neighbours were looking in and saying what a beautiful looking cunt she has. He was on the way out the door and going to work at the time. Meanwhile, her female lovers made mincemeat of her nipples and individually filled her mouth with either cunt juice or a mixture of cunt juice and come.

Irene never looked back. She gave all her bras to the Salvos and had a personality change, which was almost Biblical in its scale and dimension. Damian set her up in a local gym, for weights and other exercise equipment, and within a month she was working in there as a fitness advisor. Lemonade tastes quite good she has decided.

The next morning was the first morning of the rest of their lives. Highschool was a memory; decisions had to be made on employment, further schooling, having a break then making a decision, taking a part time job for spending money or decide everything when school results come through for the less than confident.

Adele had just finished her first year in university and was finding it a lot easier than she expected. Her beloved parents used to place a huge weight of expectation on her. Off her older brother they expected, and got, exactly nothing.

Damian, who was morally supporting her, as she had no need of money, helped her if she needed help, satisfied her when she needed satisfying and didn't tell her to do anything. He didn't see himself as her boss or her owner, just her lover and friend. When she occasionally felt a little guilty, due to not working to carry the load he said, "This is your house in your name, you know what needs to be done as well as we do. You're an adult and the decisions are yours to make and if you want my advice, all you have got to do is ask for it. All I want to do is the same as Mary, I want to have you near me every moment that you can be, and I want to love you to the best of my ability and for you to love us back. You do those simple things and I won't have one complaint."

His point was made: carry her own weight and love her husband and wife. That, she did.

At almost the end of the school holidays, Jennifer and ex-virgin-number-two, Heather, the other two girls, were staying with us, as the WACE exam results are due and we had bought a massive computer system with four individual stations. We were on the net and they wanted nothing more than to receive their results in company with their true and faithful friends. While they were all sitting around the lounge with drinks in their hands, a knock was heard on the door. Irene's parents have tracked her down and were standing at the door, and were absolutely stunned when she answered the door wearing nothing but a tiny undersized netball skirt, just resting on her hips, and a pair of bunny rabbit slippers on her feet.

Irene looked them up and down, they who used to demean her and make he feel unworthy of being their daughter. She had grown up and saw in front of her two little people who never really loved her.

Her father was the one to put his foot in it, "Are you living in a house of lesbians now?"

She shouted, "Damian!"

Damian had only just earlier, arrived home from work, had a shower with the able assistance of Heather and Mary, and was walking out of the bathroom door. He had been told by Nina who was sitting on the side of the bath talking about the day, that Irene was talking at the door with her parents, so he had thoughtfully wrapped a towel around his waist and was drying his pitch black hair, now long enough to sit on, with another dry towel.

At her call, he went to the door and asked her if she had invited her parents in, she replied, "I haven't got that far yet darling, there are too busy sneering at me. Mum and Dad," she tugged at and removed his towel, "this is my lesbian lover, Damian. He couldn't care less that I have no breasts and he is an outstanding lover of every woman you can see in this house. He respects me as a woman and a person and has led me to Physical Fitness and Sports Health Medicine as my university degree.

"I was always shit at maths and English and he never suggested I try them, which is what you wanted me to do and I failed badly trying. You kicked me out of your home because you thought I was second rate physically and mentally and because I stood up for myself. I am redoing the exam this year while he, and his women are supporting me without asking for anything more than money for food and lodgings. Is that all you wanted?"

It is plainly obvious that the father was terrified of him and overawed of his daughter. Damian thinks it was the self-confidence thing and that she now has in spades. Mummy dear hadn't heard a thing since the towel dropped. She was probably a size junky, small tits are useless, big cocks are superior, boy have I got news for her as her presumptions are ... imprecise. I'd appreciate a longer tongue like that picture of that singer I saw once with a painted face, he was way before my time; but: you is what you is, and you got what you is getting, and you makes life the best that you is able.

I called a secretary over, (Jen is currently doing sfa, ) to fetch and give the man my business card. Angus and I had swapped jobs as he was fed up to his hind teeth with the flak from his management. One dick, all by himself, was an insufferable, intolerable arsehole. He wouldn't ... not couldn't ... would not understand why the cemetery didn't run on half the cost, and twice the efficiency than it was doing now, and that was when they were understaffed by fifty percent.

As an example: one necessity of trade is the business card. For eight months he'd used Angus's, and had scrawled his name on them. But the dick, Hollings, thought that was unprofessional. Then Hollings wanted him to buy his own! He used Angus's until they ran out then cemetery management bought his cards for him. Damian had finally gotten through to the dick that unlike Angus, he couldn't give a shit what the dick wanted. The dick tried to have Damian removed but then discovered that nobody else cared what he wanted, either. Making Hollings, effectively impotent.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.