Once a Jolly Swagman - Cover

Once a Jolly Swagman

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An Australian story about the life of someone who began unwanted and ended up a beloved icon. So don't believe me, neither did his son until he died. I threw in some science fiction critique and some sex to be different

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Tear Jerker   DomSub   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow  

I did the rounds of used book places and charities and bought Robert Jordan's, number one in his The Wheel of Time Series, The Eye of the World. As Nanna Turvy mentioned in her last lovely informative letter how good a series it was but you have to read it in series. She mentioned that the last two in the series were written by someone else as Jordon had died recently. They were just rounding the storylines off, and they were not well written by a comparatively well known hack, using Jordan's notes. I also bought a modern pair of casual and neat duds circa the 1990s, quite up-to-date and modern for my wardrobe being only twenty plus years old or so, which should fit me nicely for five dollars the pair.

The Mousy little man is still there and there is no longer any reason to hide our destination, so why is this little nonentity following me?

I met the girls and Mary asked how I'm getting away so early and I told her I had a new job in the cemetery on the digger. She asked, "Haven't you told me that that is a job for permanents only?"

I said, "That's right." She is kissing me with enthusiasm with her legs wrapped around my waist and I kept walking to the station as she did a fair impression of a basal cell carcinoma.

Adele looked confused, "Girlfriend, put that boy down, you never know where he's been. Wash your hands when you get home and gargle with Listerine, he may be contagious."

Mary dropped to her feet and acted as if she hadn't done anything indelicate, "You don't get it lover. What is the one thing in the world we both want without question?"

I'm remaining out of any further conversations, such as this one commenced by Mary, "For Damian to fuck us both, legless and blind."

"That's true, what's the second most important thing then?"

"For us to live with Damian forever, as he fucks us legless and blind," Adele isn't all that silly as has been made evident, she just hasn't added two plus two.

"And what does Damian have to do to reach this sublime aim?"

"Settle down, get a full time job, and then fuck eighteen babies into our petite virginal wombs."

"Girl who I love more than I love any other girl, Damian is working on the digger in the cemetery and you have to be a permanent to be on the digger. If you take that to the next logical conclusion, he would therefore have to have an official address, ergo a tax file number and superannuation and that means he can seriously begin looking for somewhere official to live, which would seriously compromise his independent status. With a king size bed in own bedroom in our own house, I can hold his huge cock so we can put it inside your pretty little wet pussy and he can fuck eighteen babies into you. Adele, our love, Damian is desperately trying to keep his promise to us." Adele then tries to out-carcinoma the first carcinoma until we reach the station steps, only she has got a bit of weight on compared to our one point eight metre tall lover. I was struggling a little with pussy number two by the time she dismounted.

I was holding a hand each, and they were shouting out things unfit for delicate immature ears at each other across the front of me. I am watching both the little mousy bloke and the electronic notice board for the station destination names for the next train. Why have someone following us if everyone knows where we're going? That doesn't make sense. The next train goes one more station in our direction, then goes south, firstly unescapable underground, I think, as I've never been that way, but across or under The Swan River anyway, and it is packed most of the way, and I believe with long distances between the stations along that line.

The girls are taking no notice of what's going on around them so I led them onto the next train and stand facing the doors ready to get off. Mousy has to get to the back of the carriage against the opposite doors to see us through the crush. Mary asks me why we are on this train and I said, "wait." Perth Station, doors open, a long wait at Perth Station, the doors started to close again and I lead the girls off. I wiggle my fingers at Mousy as he goes the long way out of our way.

"Was he following us?"

"I do so believe."

"But they know where we live."

"It would seem not."

Adele looked at us both, gave each of us a knee trembling kiss as we all held hands, and remarked, "I once watched a whole bunch of silent movies, Dad had them for some reason on DVD, and there was a set of absolutely infantile farcical ones called the Keystone Cops. They were mindlessly idiotic and incredibly unfunny, and they remind me much of our present situation."

Whilst on the train home I (via Adele) received a message from a Tabatha Hutchinson to make an appointment to see her. The name rang a bell but I came up blank. I asked my portable memory banks and Adele said solicitor. Yes, of course, only two visitor chairs. I made it for four o'clock the next Monday afternoon and we'll take Mary and ask Nina to come too so she can drive us home. This solicitor is a good role model for them both.

There was nobody watching us today that I could see, and we decided to go to my place, as Mary said, there the smell was immaterial. I said the smell isn't ever immaterial, because I love it. I especially love the smell of hot pussy in the morning when I was the one heating it up all night. A noise woke me up. It's about seven PM and I am about fucked out, tentative noises were emanating from the opening back door. I know the only ones who know we are here, are here, Georgio, not likely and hasn't a clue. I called out, "In here Nina." Mary has semen dribbling from her nose like snot and she's licking at it in her sleep and Adele has it pouring from her vagina and coating her pubic hair and pooling on the mattress from between her laxly parted thighs beneath her. Both have their heads on my shoulders and their arms wrapped around me.

When we arrived home, Mary was supposed to have only made me hard for Adele and she lost control and the next thing we knew my erection was almost inside her stomach and she was taking everything I had down to my pubes. Both Adele and I know how much she loves this and she threw her tongue into Mary's pussy and arse, especially her arse. I did her favourite and drove down into her throat as if I was jack hammer pounding rivets. I came as she was pulling back then was about to drive me inside again. The timing was impeccable as half went down her stomach the rest went up her nose and washed out her sinus's. She was screaming and laughing and she came, and came, and came and passed out. I think it is partly oxygen deprivation but she says she loves the feeling of being choked off air as she's coming. I've heard of people partially hanging themselves as they come, at least with me she was safe. I'd die if I ever hurt her.

Adele is nothing but a white bread, meat and potatoes girl, especially, the meat part. She dived straight up to me as Mary came, her nose is bleeding from being hit hard by Mary's pubic bone but she didn't care because she is already overexcited. This girl, who was originally so reluctant to suck puss, rammed my freshly come erection into her cunt which blew her pretty little brain. I just kept going, turning her over onto her back and she kept egging me on to do it harder and harder and she was coming the complete time, not knowing what way was up or down and tearing at my back with her nails, then she had the big one, screaming until she was hoarse.

Yet, I think that too much is not quite enough, and I never wanted my women to ever leave me because I under-accommodate their minor whims. I flipped her onto her stomach and she groaned, "Oh no," and I rode her doggy almost pulling her nipples off and trying to force my cock to come out of the top of her head Suddenly I went further, deeper and she felt tighter to me and she screamed and it sounded like she was speaking in tongues, that's when I came again and in as much quantity as last time, as a backwash spurted both out of as well as directly into her womb. I just lay there on her back, absolutely fucked. I could feel fluid pouring out of her as my shrinking cock held her uterus open, I pulled out and semen went absolutely everywhere. Fuck cleaning up, I flopped between my two little girls, rolled Adele and Mary so their heads were on my shoulders and fell asleep before another rational thought entered my mind.

Nina crept quietly into the room never having been in here before. She stared at us, her eyes wide open in shock or excitement, or maybe both. I gestured to her and drew her down to lean over Mary and kiss me, so I wiped the semen from under Mary's nose and put that finger into her mouth. Nina groaned, "It's been so long."

"It maybe longer still. See if you can do something about it but there are no promises. Why are you dressed? I have come all over me, clean me up. Look at your baby girl, clean her face up. Adele is covered, it's even pooled under her, come on come-slut get to work!"

The dress is gone and she was naked underneath, she licked up Mary's snotty nose, but most of her quota was in her stomach. She dived into Adele and was even slurping, she was drinking not licking at the mess on top, off her saturated pubic hair, underneath, off the 'waterproof' mattress where she was slurping again and she fucked Adele with her tongue to get it all out. Clever woman, she made Adele come a little again, even in her comatose state. Then she spent some time picking loose pubic hairs off her tongue with her fingers, gagging and coughing during that act. It did look terribly unhygienic, even to me, though Nina seemed to be in her glory.

Nina then looked at me with lascivious hunger and pressed my now half hard erection into her mouth and did a job on my abused penis her daughter would have been proud of, and I became hard again deep in her throat. Not as hard as I was in Mary's throat or what would have been needed to pierce Adele's womb again, but enough to fill Nina's cunt as she slid it inside her and she was amazingly tight for a woman who's had four children. She rode me, putting me as deep inside as I could go but I was still growing in length, and tensile strength, so she rode me harder as I squeezed her well-chewed nipples. It had been such a long time for her so I delved my hand under and rubbed her well-used mature clit.

Mary woke due to the racket her mother was creating. She sat up and chewed her mother's nipple and squeezed the other while Nina was screaming out mixtures of Greek and English swearwords, imprecations to her deity and to go harder at fucking her useless sloppy cunt; then she crashed on top of me, absolutely motionless. Her pulse is good, it is throbbing around my cock or is that I am over extended; so we done good, for a first time team effort. She loved the taste of semen and I thought that I would make her our official, clean up come-slut, as she enjoys so much being used. Mary was a good, well trained little girl, who cleaned up both her mother and me, while I gently caressed her abused clit and I found she had one more little orgasm in her. I sure as fuck, didn't; I'd need a crane to just achieve a soft on.

About eight thirty, we are all waking up. Adele opens her eyes and immediately attacks me by kissing me all over my face and down my chest and her vigorous movements wake Mary, and that started her off and it is a three way, 'I love you', fest. Nina didn't move but her voice from the depths said, "I want this. I want it all. When I was very little, my older sisters used me to clean their cunts up, after their boyfriends left through their windows. I was sneaking into my brothers' room when I was no older than ten years old, and I did what I watched my sisters do. And I went into those sisters' rooms and drained all three of my brothers' come into their mouths from my puss.

"I've had lovers all my life and they gave me life, as my stodgy husband drains my life. I will be your come slut, your cunt if you need a hole. My Nando used to lend me to his shipmates and just the thought of being fucked by a total stranger made me so wet, I had to use a tampon. I want this, I want to be used."

"I've given you some thought." All three females were staring holes into me, "Georgio, runs the shop because he loves running the shop, it keeps him alive and I find that quite admirable and commendable. You, little Nina, are being killed by running that shop so you will tell your husband you are not going to spend more than six hours a weekday and never again on the weekends. You do realise that you can hire two couples possibly even three on straight wages and make a good living opening the same hours, or even longer than you are now. Why aren't you at work now anyway?"

"One night a month he goes to the Hellenic Club and watches his Greek football team, PAS Giannina, based in Ioannina, from where he originated and still thinks of as home. He hires his usual casuals to run the shop that night."

"Is the money still good that day?"

"Better. He only works because he wants to."

"That's what I thought. Persuade him that if he hires pretty young girls, a lot of young men will come in, which in turn will bring more young girls in. You have had enough and we want you here by three thirty every afternoon, naked waiting to fuck the next person who enters that back door. It will probably be Mary, and then Adele and me, and then you will clean excess semen from each important pussy after I've filled it. On the weekends, we shop Saturday mornings then we fuck and drink coffee all day long. On Sunday, it is rare when I'm not in at least one cunt, sometimes both, or if not, my two little horny cunts will be fucking each other. You will make sure whichever of us are not doing someone else, you will be right there available. You will have your anus greased all the time and grease the arse which is going to be fucked and my cock which will fuck it.

"You will make sure that you have oil for fucking and massage ready for use all the time. Do you understand?" she nodded. "I think, when you're lying naked playing with your lovers cock, you can at least say, yes Sir. When I have just fucked and our girls are busy with each other, as I like them to fuck each other, you will hold my cock in your mouth until I become hard again, then you can ask your Mistresses if they want to use my erection or ask them, very politely, may you use it or would they like you to finish the other girl off. You will be our spare cunt and arse and mouth, but first clean your act up, make yourself attractive and fuckable. Do you understand your position?"

"Oh, yes sir. I'm a spare cunt and arse and mouth to be used, if anybody needs a hole. Thank you sir, it will be my pleasure."

"What time will Georgio be home slut?"

"Sometime tomorrow morning, Sir, give or take."

"Good! I'm hungry. Come ladies it's time to eat. Slut, what are you doing?"

"Getting dressed to go home Sir," is it a dumb question? Even dumber answer as she she's not thinking of how we can humiliate her.

"Did your Nando let you get dressed between these strange men when they were fucking you?"

"Oh, no Sir"

"Did you just lie there, like the cheap slut/whore that you are and one or a half a dozen total strangers came in and fucked you, didn't they? I'll even bet they sat around drinking and playing cards and broke the monotony by fucking you, didn't they? Then you went home to Georgio and made his dinner and let him think you loved him with spunk pouring from your cunt."

"How did you know sir? Yes sir that is how I was often used. I use to drain out all the semen I could and pour it in our food sir. We never had sex so he should care."

"So I can't see you wearing clothes on the way home either. I think clothes are going to be used on you when I want to use you as army candy to impress someone. The rest of the time, you will be naked and will act like the slut you are. You'll need something on your feet. I think you should start fitness training, at the moment your body looks like it needs a good iron. Make sure you do it."

We slowly strolled to the other house down the dirt footpath, Nina was both terrified and so wet she was pooling in the soles of her shoes and squelching between her toes. No one saw us this late in the evening dark but that wasn't the point of why I did it. Dinner was excellent, after we sat around drinking the coffee that Nina made us and we went through Mary's library and discussed authors like Piers Anthony, who is a true talent, and Raymond E Feist, an old favourite of mine or Orson Scott Card, who I've heard of but never read.

Mary's and Adele's opinion were just as valid as Nina's or mine, but Nina's only as long as she is under the table, or kneeling beside my chair to be patronised, subjugated and objectified. Georgio arrived home early. We heard him early and Nina did what she said she did with Nando, who was an old friend of Georgio's; she just stood and went into the bedroom to cover herself. I looked at Nina before she left, with a seeing eye, and she looked ten years younger from today alone. Good; as this slave stuff leaves me cold. Maybe the sex is enough for the exercise she needs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.