Kissing Booth Surprise - Cover

Kissing Booth Surprise

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When a black college coed meets the white man of her dreams, it's bound to create quite a sensation in Kylie's conservative family. When it turns out that her seventeen-year-old sister has a white boyfriend of her own, however, that's when things really get crazy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

"Hey Kylie," Madison greeted me as I sat on the campus lawn between classes, eating a little yogurt and trying to study.

"Hi." I looked up at her, shielding my eyes from the too bright sun. "Whassup?"

"Can I join you?" she wondered, as if I had a choice. Madison liked to ask, but she didn't really expect a reply.

"Yeah, course you can," I nodded.

Madison lived in my dorm and I knew her, not real well, but enough. She was one of those active girls, always busy and part of something. You know the kind, president of a dozen clubs, organizing student rallies, petitions, debates, and I don't know what all else. One of those hyperactive people that drive us all a little crazy. I was just at the university to get a boyfriend.

"Hey, you know we're doing a little fundraiser for the dorm right?" she asked and I rolled my eyes, but only cause I knew Madison wouldn't notice.

"Yeah, I heard that," I replied, nodding slowly. "You need me to bake something?"

I was smiling because I was joking. This dorm fundraiser was just Madison's idea to get all the girls involved in something together. We didn't need any money for anything; I was already paying for my room. Not a lot, but it was still money, you know? If she wanted to get us friendly and involved and all that, Madison should have been organizing a party. Invite some frat boys over, finagle some kegs maybe, turn the music up and the lights down ... Shoot, I needed a boyfriend bad! I was nineteen and all kinds of innocent.

"Baking?" she laughed, but the twenty year old freshman was just being polite. "That's funny."

"I heard it on Leno," I said.

"Oh." That confused her. "Anyway, no. What I was thinking was, see, we're going to have a kissing booth. See, we're having a bikini car wash, you know? And so we have like thirty girls and so, some of them, well, you know which ones, right? They're going to be doing other stuff, selling pop and hot dogs and stuff. See, we'll have a little barbecue going and..."

"Bikini carwash, huh?" I smiled at Madison because I look good in a bikini, I know that, and she knew it too. I figured I knew where this was going.

My body is a nice one, five foot eight, a hundred twenty pounds of black beauty with great tits and a curvalicious ass. Not a big one, mind you, but shaped nice and firm. Long legs and a smooth tummy. I even had a brand new bikini, a red one, and it was a thong no less. And I was dying to show off a little, believe me. This Indian summer we were having was almost over and something like that little number, well, I couldn't wear it at home. My mom would kill me!

" ... What? Yeah, anyway," Madison blew my interest off completely, "we're going to have a kissing booth too, cause a couple girls are kinda hot for that. You know which ones, right? See, but then we started thinking probably like some black guys might show up. I mean, there aren't a lot of them around, but you know, they could come by and if they did, well..."

"Hmmm..." I nodded politely and I wasn't too sure about a kissing booth. I'd never even had a real boyfriend.

" ... Tabitha said she wouldn't ever kiss a nig ... Black guy, and Loni, she said she wasn't even going to be in the kissing booth if a black guy was gonna be there! See? So I said, Hey! Let's have two kissing booths, and we can get Kylie to be in the other one! See? Isn't that great? That way you can kiss all the nig ... Sorry, you can kiss all the black guys and Tabitha and Loni can make out, I mean kiss, all the white guys, and everybody's happy!"

Madison wasn't even out of breath when she was finished and I just sort of stared at her.

"Well? What do you think?" She bobbled her auburn head happily and I blinked.

"Are you on drugs?" I shook my head slowly.

"Uh, no." She shook her head too.

"You can't segregate kissing booths!" I laughed.

"Why not?" Madison frowned.

"Because it's against the law to segregate anything on campus based purely on race." I rolled my eyes and this time I made sure she saw it. "You want Louis Farrakhan kicking down the dean's door?"

"Uh, no." Madison swallowed hard. "That's the guy with the bow tie, right?"

"Yeah and that's what you're going to get if you have a white's only kissing booth next to a black's only kissing booth," I said. "You got that Wong girl in an oriental kissing booth?"

"What?" Madison shook her head. "No, Tab and Loni said Asian guys were okay, just not nig ... Black guys."

"Well, I'm not going to set myself up as a poster girl for the rebirth of racism, you know what I mean? Be like the anti-Rosa Parks or something." I told her, "I'll do a kissing booth, that's cool for me, but just make one big booth and let us sort it out, customer by customer, you know?"

"Oh. Well, yeah," Madison said uneasily. "That was my other idea."

"I bet." I pursed my lips doubtfully.

"So!" She put her bestest brightest smile back on. "You're going to do it? Right, Kylie?"

"Sure, yeah," I agreed, but only because what could possibly be wrong with kissing guys all day? I was bound to get some phone numbers!

"Great!" Madison lifted her shoulders like a marionette and I watched her leave, thinking that girl was going to get her ass seriously kicked one of these days.

I would too if I wasn't careful. A kissing booth? That was a pretty far out idea with my upbringing. I could laugh about it, you know, collecting phone numbers or whatever, but the truth was I hadn't kissed a whole lot of guys. I'd only had one boyfriend in high school, a black boy of course. I wasn't allowed to date white guys, believe me. My parents would be more than happy with a segregated kissing booth, assuming they'd even let me near one, which they wouldn't.

So why was I doing it? Why had I agreed so easily, despite the awkward and insulting way I'd been asked? It's simple ... I was a college girl and my parents were a long ways away! Almost half an hour by bus. I probably wouldn't get to kiss a lot of guys anyway, just the black ones and there weren't that many of those around, actually. The University of Minnesota isn't hugely diverse ethnically, let's face it, and how many white boys would want to kiss me?

=-=-=-=-=-={19}=-=-=-=-=-=

"Hi." I blinked at Tabitha and Loni who were standing in my doorway when I answered their combined and annoying knock-knock-knocking.

"Hi Kylie," Loni said and they looked like twins.

Both of them with long blonde hair, Loni's a little more gold, Tab's a little more platinum maybe, blue eyes and pretty faces. They were very cute, seriously cute and they knew it. They could play the dumb blonde stereotype to the hilt too, when they felt like it, but they were sneaky smart and out to marry the richest guys they could find. College was just a way to meet the lonely fathers of spoiled college brats. They were also seriously stuck up, being as ridiculously cute as they were.

"So, you're going to be in our kissing booth?" Tabitha sniffed.

"Yeah," I nodded slowly. "Is that alright with you guys?"

"Oh, of course it is," Loni smiled at me. "We just wanted to make sure you're going to follow all the rules."

"There's rules?" I laughed.

"Well of course there are!" Loni giggled.

"She means rules about who's kissing who," Tabitha said seriously.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Like if it's a white man? Then we'll kiss him." Loni looked at Tabitha for agreement.

"One of us will." Tabitha looked back at Loni and they nodded in unison.

"What if he wants to kiss me?" I asked.

"Why on earth would a white man want to kiss a nigger?" Tabitha asked. "I mean a black girl, sorry."

"She didn't mean to say nigger," Loni smiled sweetly. "It slipped out."

"Sorry," Tabitha giggled.

"Now if a black boy shows up, that's when you do the kissing," Loni said.

"What if it's a black man?" I wondered.

"What?" Loni blinked at me.

"You said a black boy, what if he's a man? We're at college, not high school," I said.

"Well, duh!" Tabitha rolled her eyes. "Black man, black boy, it's just a figure of speech. Either way, you kiss him."

"I see," I nodded.

"Now if a lesbian shows up, you kiss her too," Loni said and Tabitha nodded vigorously.

"Even if she's white?" I asked.

"I don't care. They're all going to hell anyway," Loni shrugged.

"It wouldn't be any worse than kissing a nigger," Tabitha agreed. "Oops ... I did it again, didn't I?"

She looked at Loni who just shrugged.

"Can I give white men blow jobs?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" Tabitha stared at me.

"Can I suck their dicks if they want me to?" I smiled. "Or, I dunno, what if they want to have sex? Is it okay for me to fuck a white guy as long as I don't actually kiss him?"

"We better go." Loni looked at her watch.

"You know how bad I want a white baby, right?" I sighed theatrically. "I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself. Hey, can you guys cash a welfare check for me?"

"We're running a little late for our New Republicans meeting." Tabitha smiled. "Bye Kylie!"

"Bye Kylie!" Loni echoed and I slammed the door on them.

=-=-=-=-=-={19}=-=-=-=-=-=

We were set up in the parking lot across from the Student Union, which was a good spot. Right in the middle of everything. The weather was cooperating too, which was nice. Minnesota does have some nice Indian summers, thank goodness. Autumn, when it finally arrives, is pretty miserable.

On this particular Saturday the sun was bright and warm, the birds were singing, and the girls were wearing bikinis. Some of them. I was wearing mine, which was way cool. A bright red one with small triangular cups to hold my firm round tits, a little triangle to cover my freshly shaved sex, and nothing but strings everywhere else. It was almost obscene, especially if viewed from the back, but I didn't care. I have a pretty terrific body and I liked putting it next to Tabitha and Loni. They needed a little affirmative action in my humble opinion.

They were wearing bikinis too, a little less daring than mine perhaps, but showing an awful lot of skin anyway. The blondes still had their summer tans, of course, but standing next to me they looked positively pale, which made them frown at first. I guess it's tough being white, you know, and spending hours in the sun just to get brown, trying not to burn, and all that. Then having to stand next to a real live black girl who looked like she was sculpted from rich dark chocolate ... Ouch! I tried not to gloat, but it was hard not to when I spread some cocoa butter over the tops of my tits, explaining to them that I wasn't worried about the sun, I just liked the smell.

"You should like, cover yourself up or something." Loni frowned at me, or more specifically, she was scowling at my ass, since I was putting cocoa butter there too.

"Why?" I asked, smiling and innocent, massaging my cheeks and making a point of showing the girl my little brown butt hole as that thong tried in vain to cover it.

"You look like a stripper," Tabitha answered for her friend.

"It's a kissing booth," I said. "Guys like this kind of thing."

"Hmph." Loni turned away because that was exactly what she didn't like about it, or rather it was what she didn't like about me.

She didn't have to worry though, Loni and Tabitha both looked good. We all did, being without doubt the three hottest girls in the dorm. The other girls, the ones who looked good in wet t-shirts and bikini bottoms, were going to be washing cars. The rest, those who looked good only in their daddies' eyes, would be selling snacks, sodas, and hot dogs. I was kinda glad I wasn't doing that.

Our kissing booth was really just a couple long tables that we'd swiped from the commons, you know, the kind with folding legs. We put a couple cute table clothes over them, bed sheets actually, white with little red hearts printed all over them. I'm not sure where those came from, but they were perfect. That's why Madison was in charge, she was good at stuff like that. A couple hand lettered signs that said 'Kisses Three Dollars' and 'Two for Five Dollars' were propped up nearby.

That had been hotly debated, my own opinion being that a dollar a kiss was reasonable and probably expected. But Madison argued something about adjusting for inflation and then Loni had brought up the rising cost of cherry flavored lip balm, and then Tabitha said...

"I'm not kissing anybody for a measly dollar!"

"What's wrong with a dollar?" I wondered. "The car wash is only what? Three dollars?"

"Kissing me is worth as much as washing a stupid car," Loni decided, siding with her best friend, of course.

"Nobody's gonna pay three dollars for a kiss," I said, meaning all of us, but I guess she didn't take it that way.

"We're talking about me and Tabs, not you!" Loni said.

"Kylie would do it for food stamps, probably," Tabitha giggled.

"What?" I stared at her.

"It's just a joke." Tabitha rolled her big blue eyes. "God!"

"Sensitive!" Loni agreed.

"All right, so we'll charge three dollars then, okay?" Madison smiled. "And, well, for the bargain hunters we can say two for five dollars, how does that sound?"

"Same girl, or different girls?" Tabitha wondered.

"Does it matter?" I asked.

"Well, you're the only black girl!" Loni said, pointing out the obvious, but I still missed the connection.

"So?"

"So, duh! If it's a black guy and he pays five dollars, he's gotta kiss the same girl!" Tabitha explained.

"Cause were not kissing a nig ... Black guy, are we?" Loni looked to Tabitha and her friend nodded.

"No," Tabitha said. "And we don't want sloppy seconds either."

"What does that mean?" I frowned.

"I'm not putting my lips where yours have been!" Tabitha shook her head.

"Oh gross!" Loni agreed. "Nigger lips!"

"Oops!" her friend giggled. "You said it this time!"

"Sorry!" Loni shrugged at me. "I mean black lips."

"So, the same girl then," Madison was nodding, taking notes and oblivious to all of it.

"Unless he's a hot white guy," Tabitha said. "Right?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," Loni agreed. "Hot white guys can kiss both of us for five dollars."

"Definitely," Tabitha smiled at me. "But not Kylie."

"Thanks." I smiled back.

=-=-=-=-=-={19}=-=-=-=-=-=

"Hi," a man's voice said and we'd just opened for business.

"Hey there!" Tabitha smiled, wearing her little blue bikini and tilting her hips invitingly.

He was a good looking young man, white as snow and smiling at all three of us, but mostly at me, actually. I smiled back, being the sort of girl who enjoys sharing a smile, and I'll confess that I'd never kissed a white man in my life. I hadn't even thought about it really, not until right then, seeing that handsome young white man standing in front of us. That's when the possibility hit me that I just might really have to kiss a white person.

I was suddenly very nervous.

"Three dollars, huh?" The guy nodded and he was tall, with broad shoulders and short brown hair. A nice face too, clean shaven with a strong jaw and pleasant features. He was the kind of man I'd often noticed, but quickly dismissed with a wistful sigh while in high school, knowing they were off limits to a girl like me. My parents had seen to that.

"Or two for five," Loni giggled, standing close to Tabitha and they posed together so he'd get the idea. They looked like they belonged in a chewing gum commercial.

"Is that a real kiss?" He lifted his eyebrows at me. "Or just a little ... Peck?"

"It's a real one!" Loni promised, trying to draw his attention away from me and back to them where it belonged.

"We have a little timer, see?" Tabitha grinned, holding up a little hourglass that only lasted thirty seconds. It came out of some game at the dorm, Pictionary, or Password, maybe.

"Oh." The guy glanced at them and nodded. He was seriously cute.

"Thirty seconds," Loni promised. "How real is that?"

"So, I get a whole minute for five dollars?" he chuckled and he was looking at me again.

"Uh..." Tabitha frowned, looking at Loni who was deep in thought as she tried to wrap her mind around the math.

"Yeah." I swallowed hard, hoping my mother never found out about this. "You get sixty seconds."

"Okay," he nodded, reaching into his pocket. "I've always wanted to kiss a beautiful black girl."

"Really?" I flirted with my lips, biting the bottom one for just a second. "I've always wanted to kiss a handsome white boy."

"Then it's our lucky day, isn't it?" he asked, putting a five dollar bill on the table.

"Could be," I replied softly, taking his money slowly and putting it in our little impromptu cigar box - cash register.

"Hey!" Loni was blinking at us.

"What's he doing?" Tabitha wondered.

"Are you gonna start the timer?" the guy asked, standing as close to me as he could, the edge of the table pressing against the top of his strong thighs.

"Kylie!" Tabitha whined.

"You're only supposed to kiss the black guys!" Loni harmonized.

"Start timing us girls," I giggled, leaning forward slightly, keeping my big brown eyes on his, which were sort of a forest green color and very sexy, I thought. I'd never seen eyes like that before and I liked them a lot.

"Do we have to do it with the table between us?" the guy whispered.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "You're my first customer."

"Hmmm..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of skin, the soap and cocoa butter I used. My shampoo and maybe just ... me.

"Kylie!" Loni pouted and then Tabitha joined in. "He's a white guy!"

"What would I have to pay to be your only customer?" the man asked gently, reaching up to touch my face with his fingertips and I didn't pull away from him at all.

"You think you can afford me?" I asked playfully.

"Not a prayer," he sighed wistfully. "Ready?"

"Yeah," I said, tilting my head slightly to rub my cheek against his smooth palm.

My heart was thumping and my knees wanted to shake, but I was controlling it, just barely. My nipples were popping though and I couldn't help that. I didn't need to look down to know they were stiff and all too plain through the thin red of my bikini top. The guy wasn't looking there anyway, thank goodness; his eyes were wide open and all over mine. A white man was touching my face and then I felt his lips.

"He's gonna kiss her?" Loni asked no one in particular.

He was tender at first, so light that I barely felt him, and then the tip of his tongue moved along the crease of my smile. He opened me like a ripe fruit and I moaned, or I imagined I did. Some part of me I didn't even know existed was whimpering with pleasure. The man's tongue entered my mouth and my hands came up of their own accord. I felt the sides of his warm body, the soft flesh and his hard ribs beneath, muscles too and he was so firm all over, and I realized that both of his hands now touched my face.

"God! Look at them!" Tabitha breathed.

The man held me gently to our kiss, that devilish tongue of his exploring my mouth patiently, as if we had all the time in the world and I was moving my own upon it. I felt his fingers in my hair and his thumbs on my cheeks. Our heads turned, sealing our open lips tightly so that nothing could escape our passionate union. My tummy trembled and a shiver ran up my spine. I felt my virgin sex throbbing with an empty ache, a sudden desire to be filled, and I had no experience with such things. I was feverish and overwhelmed completely.

"Thirty seconds," Loni said and it seemed to me that we'd only just started.

He was letting go of me now, but not completely. We were still kissing and I was acutely aware of the man's hands finding my smooth brown shoulders, caressing me for just a moment before traveling slowly down my back. I gave a weak muffled groan of agreement, leaning forward and standing on my tip-toes as his fingers traveled to my waist. He held me there for a brief eternity while my own arms encircled his neck.

"Jesus! That is so wrong!" Tabitha said unhappily.

Our tongues moved from my mouth to his and I thrust myself inside him as the man's hands moved to my hips and finally my ass. I worked my tongue across his, tasting every part of him I could reach. He was holding me now, holding my bare ass in that thong I was wearing. His hands squeezing my firm round flesh, his fingers working into the buttery crevasse between my dark brown cheeks. One long finger pressed all the way inside, to play across my barely covered anus and he pushed inward as if to penetrate me there. I gasped into his mouth and tightened my embrace, clenching my ass against him with unexpected pleasure.

"Time's up!" Loni announced, somewhat happily to my ears, but not terribly.

"Mmmphhh..." I pulled away reluctantly, like it was the most difficult thing I'd ever done in my life.

The man let me go as well and I felt myself burning hotly, the blood rushing to my face as I licked my bruised lips and panted for air. He was smiling, nodding his head and dragging deep breaths of cool air into his lungs. I giggled nervously and brushed my long black hair out of my eyes, looking down and away and then back at him, drawn helplessly to his sweet green gaze. I could barely stand and I glanced down to see my top had fallen askew, my left nipple exposed and pointed outward in the brilliant afternoon sun.

"That was..." the man widened his eyes, " ... Wow!"

"Yeah, way ... Yeah," I giggled breathlessly, feeling wow all over while I fixed my bikini. I wondered if my heart would ever slow down again.

"Can I call you sometime?" he asked me and I nodded dumbly.

"You can call me tonight," I said. "I'm Kylie."

"I'm Steve." He smiled, patting his t-shirt and then his jeans. "Do you have a pen?"

"No." I frowned, looking around, but I hadn't even brought my purse, just a little clutch with a hairbrush, breath mints, junk like that in it.

"I have one in my room," Steve said. "Um..."

"You do?" I smiled back at him, feeling my tummy full of butterflies.

"Hey, check it out!"... "Kissing booth!"... "Get some of that, hell yeah!"

I heard a man's voice, several men actually, and I glanced to my left and saw four big black guys, wearing university letter jackets and I recognized a couple of them. They were most of the starting front line for the Gophers football team, all of them like six foot six and three hundred pounds, and black as coal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.