The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 54: Nicky’s Request

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 54: Nicky’s Request - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

When I awoke, many hours later, I was fully restored, refreshed and ready to move ahead with our wedding plans. And sure enough, Nicky was laying by my side, awaiting my recovery.

“Thank you for being the first thing I saw, my love,” I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. “You didn’t have to be so diligent.”

“I wanted to make a request for our wedding,” she said, avoiding eye contact as she sat by my side. Not the romantic greeting I hoped for, to be sure.

“For you, anything that the human mind can conceive will be as good as done,” I said gallantly.

“It’s not too big a request, especially for you and your computer program,” she said, drawing close. “After watching all of the craziness, the chaos, the lust that the program seems to generate ... I want to restore the sense of family.”

“What exactly do you mean?” I answered, totally puzzled.

“Put people back with the people they love,” she said. “I look around and all of you have these great families, but they’ve been turned into, I dunno, these hedonists.”

“That’s a word I haven’t heard since college,” I grinned. But I quickly understood this was a serious conversation. “What are you asking, that we program everyone to love their families?”

“No, not that. But is that such a horrible thing?” she drew closer, touching my shoulder. God, she was beautiful, even in this half-light.

“What, then?” I asked, clasping her hand against my shoulder.

“Allow the families that are together to love one another – not just fuck,” she answered quickly and firmly. “Have you seen how twisted the McKinnon family is right now?”

“That wasn’t me. There’s a long dark history there,” I tried to explain, but I knew an impossible task when I faced one.

“I mean, who’s Doc Harris sleeping with this week?” she adding, warming to the subject, “and don’t even get me started about the Arnovsky family.”

“Okay. I grant your point,” I said. “There’s only so much I can do.”

“There’s an infinite amount you can do with Master PC,” she interrupted. “I thank God I got you to promise that you would never use it against me.”

“But using it against my friends is all right?” I tried another tack.

“Not ‘against’ anyone. It’s definitely something you’re doing for them, don’t you think?” she said. “I just want everyone’s family being together and feeling love for one another at our wedding.”

Ah. “You miss your folks, huh?” I said gently, because I knew I’d hit a nerve.

“No one will be there to give me away,” she nodded, tears welling. “My dad is so busy and my mom will not be there without him. I try not to think about it...”

My heart was breaking for this beautiful woman all over again.

“Look, we do not have to do this ceremony in the usual way,” I said. “What if I walked you down the aisle?”

“That would be so strange, wouldn’t it?” she sniffed, tears drying up almost immediately.

“Next to walking my own daughter down the aisle, it would be my biggest honor,” urged. That earned me a fierce hug, a sweet kiss and badly need blowjob that nearly drowned her. But that, as we know, was her fault.

When she recovered her voice, she resumed her quest. “Will you consider what I’m asking?”

“After that feat of fellatio, I would be a fool to do otherwise,” I agreed. We enjoyed one last sweet kiss before we went to separate showers. Me, I took about an hour, and she had left by the time I emerged. With Arnovsky still having a gallivant in the big city somewhere, I immediately called Doc.

“Come see me,” I said. “I think I can do this myself, but it will help to have a second set of experienced eyes watching me.”

“Is this just for the wedding?” he asked.

“Well, maybe,” I shrugged, not really knowing either. “If we’re going to put everybody back where they belong, we might as well make it stick, right?”

“As long as you don’t send Nurse Sam back to her ex-husband,” Doc said defensively. “Otherwise, it’s a sound idea. Especially if the McKinnons are as big a disaster area as you say they are.”

“Probably more,” I said. “We did not want Mickey at our bachelor party.”

“So you said,” Doc affirmed. ““Todd tells me that Michaela McKinnon was the biggest bi-slut in school even before Master PC channeled her ... needs.”

“If I didn’t have so many fantastic women at my beck and call, I’d suggest passing her around one day just for the shared experience,” I said. “Good thing I have morals.”

Doc found that tremendously funny, but two hours later he and I sat down to check everyone’s status, intending to make the changes that Nicky would wish. Doc opened his file first and showed it to me; he was not sexually active with his daughter after a brief dalliance, and his wife and Sam shared a mutual lust that made their threesomes commonplace.

“The storybook family,” I said sarcastically. “I need to dedicate a Peachy Keen story to you sometime.”

“How about you? Childers clan fit for consumption?” he asked, calling up our templates.

“I’d say so. I’ve consumed all of them,” I shrugged. Doc spit his coffee through his nose, but agreed I had a stable enough relationship with Stacy, Anita and new boarder Holly, as well as a non-relationship with Alyssa. But I had to explain what Stacy had in mind for her mother.

“That is kinky beyond words, but I think I can find the right settings to make that work,” Doc said, tapping out a few keys slowly. “Should we bring Stacy in on this?”

“No more than I’m bringing Nicky into it,” I replied. “We don’t need equal partners in this.”

I had to lay out the chapter and verse details of exactly I saw our relationships are going forward: I was lord and master and Stacy was my queen. She would be friendly but sexually active with Anita, Audrey and Nicky. Alyssa would be her sex slave who would also be at my disposal if I was having a bad day. Holly would be mine, but also subservient to Nicky. Audrey would be sexually independent and have her regular boyfriend. Stacy would have her sexual independence when she requested it.

“What’s so convoluted about that?” I asked, reasonably.

“You meant Nicky,” he said. “You meant, Nicky would be your queen.”

“Of course! What did I say? Stacy?” I was stunned and a little embarrassed. “I guess I mean that Stacy has been serving that role as my one and only daughter. They both certainly will have my ear and they will be free to disagree.”

“Okay,” Doc sat back. “Much better. Now, can we fix the fucked-up Wilson family? You got poor Bud owning a foot-long cock and have it so he even hates whacking off. You got to give up your grip on Sara.”

“You got it wrong,” I answered quickly. “Sara and mine’s relationship predates Master PC by almost a year and is a key part of Nicky and mine’s bonding. No, our threesomes will continue, but Bud needs to have his women adore him as well. That’s good.”

“The Arnovsky’s?” Doc asked.

“Well, Chuck and Joanie adore each other, Joanie was a flirt when we all first met, Missy was the big secret crush of Susan Castle’s even before her fountain of youth thing, so that’s all as it should be,” I called off things on my fingers. “And poor Todd, well, we should all be so poor. I got an email from him today that said he has entered into a relationship with Neriah Fisher, Brooke’s oldest daughter. In fact, Neriah will be a wedding guest.”

“That’s so fucked up that it makes perfect sense,” Doc said. “Okay.”

He exhaled and walked around the room. I knew exactly what he was trying to address.

“Well, we’ve put off talking about the McKennas as long as we could,” Doc said, sitting down and rubbing the back of his neck. “I guess since neither one of us is a shrink, one guess is as good as another as to what the fuck Cassandra-slash-Stormie-slash-whatever is all about...”

“Best I can describe it that Cassandra is the protector. She knows all about what happened to Stormie, but is equipped to deal with it,” I said, speaking slowly because this shit confused me all the time. “Stormie has gotten better, but her persona is the one who absorbed all the psychic damage.”

“Okay. You just lost me,” Doc said. “You’re saying she was the one conscious the whole time? Okay, I get that.”

“What’s tricky is that Stormie was in command when Jacy was born, but Michaela is Cassandra’s kid. And lover, oh by the way,” I continued, eyes closed to better aid my memory of the confounding family. “And you need to know what happened here in just the last week.”

“I do,” Doc said, sort of like a question.

“Cassandra and the girls were over here and had me goose Mickey’s libido with Master PC,” I admitted. “At her direction, we turned him into a virtual satyr, fucking anything he could reach and getting away with it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.