The Pact: A Master PC Tale - Cover

The Pact: A Master PC Tale

Copyright© 2013 by Rainmaker

Chapter 47: The Dead Girl

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 47: The Dead Girl - A Master PC story, and the trials and errors of responsibility. And a teenage ballet school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Celebrity   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation  

I came to fairly quickly, I thought. But when I opened my eyes, I saw Doc, Chuck, Darren, Holly and a face that belonged to the late Caitlyn Myers. I’m sure my reaction was funny at one level, but I was still freaked out in a major way.

“How can you be here? Doc, how can she be here?” I shouted as I sat up against the headboard, hitting my head again and causing a light show behind my eyes. “Caitlyn Myers is and was 100 percent dead. I went to her funeral. Jesus, I saw her in the casket!”

She turned and looked at Doc.

“How did I die?” she asked him. But I answered.

“A good, old-fashioned college overdose,” I said. “Too much cocaine combined with someone’s prescription drugs. Paramedics tried to revive you for a half-hour, but you had fried your system a half-dozen ways.”

“Why would I do that?” she asked.

“Because you were bored with your life, with everything about it,” I said. “It wasn’t enough that you were beautiful and smart. You needed more thrills, less reality. Even sex had lost it’s thrill for you ... Jesus, why I am even explaining this? Goddam it, Doc!”

“That’s hard to believe,” she said, still very much in character. “But I guess you were there.”

“So were you! But you couldn’t possibly have been, could you?” I said, beginning to wonder if I had a concussion.

“Of course not. I’m dead,” she sighed, and turned back to Doc. “Can’t we end this stupid play? I knew this was a bad idea.”

“Wait. What’s going on here?” I said, shaking my head to clear the last of the cobwebs.

“I thought it would be obvious by now,” Doc said. “Master PC can do just about anything. We got some of her DNA from a hairbrush that her family kept. And created a new template.”

“So you’re not her? Just inhabiting her body?” I said, looking at her closely for the first time. “At least I’m not crazy.”

I paced around the room, wishing it had a front door so I could slam it behind me. Instead, I decided to get to the bottom of this charade. “I’ve got to say, you look exactly like Caitlyn. But who?”

“Let’s keep that a mystery, shall we?” she said. “Now that you know that I’m a fantasy, and not a ghost, why can’t you just go with it?”

“And I won’t know who you really are?” I asked.

“God, I hope not,” she said.

“My lips are sealed,” Doc said.

“Can I watch?” Holly said.

“Mmmm. That’s sounds like an idea,” faux Caitlyn said, turning to her. In a surreal moment that followed, the two women who got me through college sane kissed in a smoldering commitment to making this weekend even more surreal.

“I think I’m calling an audible for this weekend,” Doc said, pulling away the other guys with some effort. “You three have fun, now.”

Suddenly, we were alone, and I had a crazy hard erection.

“You know, you were taken from me so suddenly, we had a date we never kept,” I told the Caitlyn look-alike as she stripped down.

“Apparently, you told Dr. Harris that at some point in your life, so that was my mission,” she said as she slid under my fresh, clean sheets. “Was it originally supposed to be a threesome?”

I think Holly actually blushed, but I shook my head.

“No, actually, you were my rebound for Holly leaving,” I said. “And once I lost you, it was all work and no play until I graduated.”

“And you met Alyssa on your graduation cruise?” Holly asked correctly.

“Before this conversation gets boring,” the dead girl said, sounding very much like Caitlyn. “Will you two get naked with me?”

Holly was way ahead of me, as she was already there and joined Caitlyn in bed. They lay side-by-side and looked at me like a two-headed goddess.

“So, how are we going to do this?” I asked.

“If you don’t know, then I submit that you are not the man I remembered,” Holly said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.