Dog Walking - Cover

Dog Walking

Copyright© 2013 by David Oberman

Part 40

Bestiality Sex Story: Part 40 - Teenager Margaret Kendall finds herself a job at a Veterinary clinic and is unexpectidly introduced into a life of sexual experiences beyond her wildest expectations. She discovers love with a female co-worker, to eventually fall victim to a rape by many of the dogs in the clinic. This leads her into a new lifestyle in the Porn market, while keeping it a secret from family and friends.

Caution: This Bestiality Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Zoophilia   Light Bond   Interracial   Bestiality   Workplace  

For weeks now Sheila Kendall had been promising her family that she would visit the clinic where her daughter worked at so frequently, and this Friday was to be that day.

Maggie’s Mom decided that it would be wise for to see where her daughter spent so much of her time at just to make sure that everything was as safe as her daughter claimed it to be.

And so, early that afternoon, dressed in a light sundress, she walked all the way to the Newborn Clinic for the visit she had promised for so long.

She got there shortly after 4:00 PM and saw that no one was at the reception desk. Chantale had left to take a coffee break, which left only Dr. Stevens in the building at the time.

A moment later the old veterinarian walked out from the back rooms and smiled as he greeted the beautiful woman waiting there.

“Hello, I’m Dr. Stevens,” he greeted her. “Can I help you?”

“Hello, I’m Sheila,” she smiled as she held out her hand while introducing herself.

“Ah, yes,” he smiled, believing her to he Kevin Jenkins’ wife. “I’ve been expecting you.”

“You have?” Sheila sounded surprised. “I wasn’t sure I was even coming over. But I promised my husband that I would drop by sometime.”

“No matter,” he smiled back. “You’re here now. Why don’t we go back to my office. Can I offer you something to drink?”

“Coffee would be nice,” she returned his smile as she followed her daughter’s boss to the back office.

Both walked into Dr. Stevens office where he guided her to a chair. Sheila gratefully accepted it and settled into the cushy seat.

‘My, now I know why Maggie likes him so much,’ she thought as she watched the older gentleman prepare their coffee. ‘He’s such a nice man.’

Hidden from her view, Dr. Stevens busily slipped in a dose of Scopolamine into Sheila’s cup before stirring it with a spoon.

“Cream? Sugar?” He asked over his shoulder.

“Black is fine, thank you,” she told him as she looked around the office.

A moment later her rejoined her and offered her the cup of drugged beverage.

“So, how do you like my clinic ... Sheila?” He asked, trying to make light conversation until the drug took effect.

Little did he know of the great mistake he was about to make, mistaking Maggie’s mother for Kevin Jenkins’ wife.

“I have to say that it’s quite nice,” Sheila said honestly as she took a sip of her coffee. “To be honest, I didn’t expect an animal clinic to be ... well, so clean.”

“Oh, yes,” he replied. “In fact, in most cases, animals are much cleaner than us people. And it is a hospital after all, even if it does cater to animals.”

“I suppose,” she smiled as she took another sip.

Dr. Stevens could barely contain his grin as he started to notice the woman’s eyes drooping slightly.

‘Any minute now,’ he thought.

Sheila Kendall kept sipping the coffee even though she seemed to have a problem keeping her eyes focused.

“How are you feeling?” Robert asked.

“I’ ... I’m feeling a bit ... woozy,” Sheila admitted in a slightly slurred voice.

“Why don’t you loosen your top then,” the old doctor said, more as a suggestion than an order just in case the woman wasn’t yet under his spell.

The infamous ‘zombie drug’ was working like a charm as, without questioning the good doctor’s command, Sheila undid her top and opened it up to him.

‘Got her!’ Dr. Stevens smiled in triumph. ‘Now all I have to do is get her out of here before Chantale gets back from her break.’

He got up from behind his desk and grabbed Sheila’s purse and pulled her up to her feet.

“Come with me,” he told her.

She blindly obeyed him and followed him out of his office. They stopped at the kennel to gather up Bash and then proceeded to the back parking lot where he loaded both the woman and the dog into the back of the clinic’s vehicle.

He then went back inside and waited for Chantale to return.


About ten minutes later the black receptionist returned from her coffee break and was greeted at the door by her boss.

“I have to go out on a call, Chantale,” he informed her, lying of course. “I’ll probably be out for the rest of the day, but I’m sure that between you and Maggie you can take care of things while I’m gone. You can reach me on my cellphone if there’s anything important.”

“Okay, Robert,” the black woman smiled. “Is there anything else I should know?”

“No, nothing new,” he added. “You have yourself a nice weekend, hon.”

“Thank you,” she told him. “See you Monday then.”

“Yes, Monday,” he concurred and then left the building.

He got in the clinic’s vehicle and drove his two newest performers out to his studio building.


Later that afternoon Maggie showed up for her shift as usual and was disappointed to see that her new friend was gone. She didn’t bother mentioning the missing animal to Chantale as this seemed perfectly normal at the clinic for animals to be picked up by their owners and Robert had mentioned that Bash would be picked up this Friday.

So she consoled herself with the other animals there as she did her regular duties, never bothering to mention the missing dog to her friend. Her afternoon went by rather slowly as she actually missed that big Mastiff.

“Well, I’m done for today, Maggie,” Chantale told her as she was preparing to walk the dogs. “Will you be coming over later?”

“Sorry, I can’t tonight, Chantale,” she told her lesbian lover. “My folks are hosting a party and want me there. Next time?”

“Sure, I understand,” Chantale replied somewhat disappointed.

And so Chantale left the teen to her duties and walked out to head on home.

Maggie walked the first pack of dogs and had just finished walking the last of the dogs when a distraught Sheila Jenkins knocked on the locked entrance.

The 16-year-old opened the door to the distraught woman.

“Can I help you, ma’am?” Maggie asked.

“I’m so sorry that I’m late, but I came by to pick up my dog,” Sheila said.

Kevin’s 24-year-old wife was really distraught at not fulfilling her husband’s wish to pick up his dog as she had promised and was desperate to get the mangy mutt.

“I wish I could help you, ma’am, but I really can’t do that,” Maggie explained. “We take it very serious about making sure that the animals return to their proper owners, and I don’t have access to the records to verify that you are that person. I hope you can understand.”

“I ... I do, but you see I was late at the hairdressers and then my doctor kept pushing back my appointment...” Sheila tried to explain to the teenager.

“I’m really sorry to hear that, but I just can’t let you have any of the animals at this time,” Maggie tried to explain her position. “You’ll just have to come back when the regular staff is here on Monday.”

“Couldn’t you make an exception this one time?” The woman was sounding truly desperate. “My husband will get so upset if I don’t bring his dog back today.”

“I’m really, truly sorry, but there’s nothing I can do,” the 16-year-old held her ground.

“Oh, very well,” Sheila finally relented. “And you’re sure that he will be all right for a whole weekend?”

“Absolutely,” Maggie smiled. “We take very good care for all the animals 24-7. Even on weekends we have someone come in to check on all of them.”

For the first time the woman showed signs of relief on her face.

“And I’ll be able to pick him up first thing Monday?” Sheila asked for confirmation.

“Absolutely,” Maggie smiled back.

Seeing no other way, Sheila Jenkins turned and walked away from the clinic to face her husband on the fact that she wasn’t able to get his dog back as promised.

‘Poor lady,’ Maggie thought as she locked up the clinic and headed home to that dreadful party.


Meanwhile, back at the studio, Dr. Stevens was preparing the master bedroom set for Sheila’s big moment. He was still under the mistaken belief that he was indeed dealing with Kevin Jenkins’ wife Sheila, and not Maggie’s mother.

As he busied himself in the recording studio, he handed a box containing a rather see-through nightgown to Sheila Kendall.

“You will put this on,” he simply told her.

Still under the influence of the Scopolamine, Sheila took the box and began taking her clothes off in front of him.

Robert found the older woman quite appealing to his old eyes. He had been pampered with the presence of his two nubile teenage stars to appreciate the true beauty of a mature woman. And now he had one to see again.

Not since his wife had passed away all those years ago had he shown any interest in seeing another naked woman, but this masterpiece of the human form was quite pleasant to look at.

He watched as her sundress cascaded down her soft skin to pool around her feet. She would then step out of the circle of cloth and unsnap her bra, letting that drop to the floor as well. She then slipped her thumb in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles before stepping out of them also.

Sheila Kendall now stood naked in front of Maggie’s employer with nothing but her high heels on. She was just about to slip out of them when Robert made her stop.

“Keep your shoes on, my dear,” he said, breathing heavily as he gazed at her beautiful body.

Then, following his previous command, she pulled the nightgown out of the box and slipped it over her head and let the translucent material cascade down her body. The nightgown that he had selected for this movie was of the Teddy variety that just barely reached her groin area.

He figured that this would make it easier to get the dog interested in his mistress, though this woman was really a stranger to him. But then, Dr. Stevens had no way of knowing as yet that he had drugged the wrong subject.

Robert then escorted Sheila to the set of the master bedroom and inserted the earwig in her ear.

“This is your bedroom at home,” he told her.

“This is my bedroom,” she repeated trancelike.

“And this is your husband,” he added as he showed her the massive dog at her feet.

“This is my husband,” Sheila kept repeating his words, her eyes gazing blindly at the big dog.

“It is now late at night and you and your husband are about to make love,” he told her. “You will make love to your husband as you never have before, Sheila. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she murmured. “I will make love to my husband tonight.”

Dr. Stevens left her and Bash alone in the makeshift bedroom and returned to the control room to begin filming.


“Sheila,” she heard his voice through the earwig. “Go over to the vanity desk and start brushing your hair. Make yourself beautiful for your ‘husband’. Just do what you usually do at home before going to bed at night.”

The cameras recorded the beautiful 35-year-old as she sat before the vanity table and picked up the hairbrush and began combing it through her long blonde hair.

Robert was pleased to see how silky smooth the brush ran through her golden tresses. He could just imagine how it would feel if he let it run through his fingers.

What he didn’t expect her to do next was bring the handle of the brush down to her crotch and begin rubbing it across her cunt-lips. He watched mesmerized as Maggie’s mother moved it up and down, playing it along those fluttered pussylips as it began to show beads of moisture as she played with herself.

And despite the influence of the mind-controlling drug, her body began to react quite normally to the stimuli of its own volition.

And of course the camera was catching all of this.

And behind her, Bash wasn’t oblivious to what was going on either. Even though the dog knew nothing of human masturbation, thanks to Maggie, his nose could now recognize the scent of a human female in heat. And recognizing this from this new female, the large Mastiff got up and began stalking the seated woman in the room with him.

Robert noticed this on one of the screens and watched closely as the big dog stealthily approached his ‘performer’. He could already see signs of the dog’s penis emerging from its black furry sheath. And with each step forward the pink colored cock began making its appearance.

Still under the influence of the drug, Sheila continued rubbing the hairbrush in and out of her pussy. After a few more strokes on the outside, she then inserted the smooth handle into her cunt and began using it as a dildo. And even though it was nowhere as large as a real one, she used it expertly as she shoved it in and out of her pussy like a pumping cock.

Robert watched all of this in great appreciation. Though he loved the occasional flings with the two teens, he missed the feel of a REAL woman around his prick. He opened up his pants and released his aching cock and began fisting himself at the same pace that Sheila was doing herself.

The two were secretly lovers now in his mind as he imagined his cock stroking in and out of the woman’s pussy in time with her dildoing herself.

All the while, the large Mastiff was getting ever nearer to that succulent smell of a bitch-in-heat.

Robert could only grin as he watched the large dog’s head sniffing near ‘Kevin Jenkins’ wife’.

‘Any minute now,’ he thought as he watched the inevitable moment approaching.

And then it happened! The large Mastiff stuffed his large head between Sheila’s slightly parted legs and went directly to licking the woman’s already leaking pussy. All of this thanks to young Maggie’s expert training in the past week.

“Look, Sheila,” Robert said through her earwig. “Your ‘husband’ is here to make you feel good. Does it feel good having him lick your pussy like that, Sheila?”

“O-o-o-o-o-h! Yes-s-s-s!” She moaned happily. “Welcome home, darling! Did you have a good day?”

The large dog simply replied by tonguing into her even harder.

“Open yourself to him, Sheila,” Robert instructed Maggie’s mother. “Open you legs so he can lick you properly.”

Sheila’s drug-dazed mind didn’t need much inducement to follow that instruction as she willingly parted her legs, giving Bash even better access to her moist cunt-hole. And now without any obstruction impeding his way, he buried his snout past her cunt-lips and was eagerly driving his tongue deep into her love-channel.

“Oh-h-h-h-h! That feels so-o-o nice!” Sheila moaned loudly for the camera. “Oh, yes, baby! Right there! Lick me right there, honey! O-o-o-o-o-h! You know just how I like it!”

Dr. Stevens was then caught off guard when the woman in the other room began to act of her own volition to what was happening to her. He watched mesmerized as she brought her hands up to her chest and began squeezing her tits as the dog ravished her pussy with its tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.