Mom's Hidden Urges - Cover

Mom's Hidden Urges

Copyright© 2013 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom and son are stranded at a cabin in the mountains.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Andy and Linda were mother and son, but anyone that did not know them personally would think they were brother and sister. There was twenty year difference in their ages, Andy being 22 and Linda 42, but apart from a few crow's feet at Linda's eyes they looked close enough to be siblings. Andy was a strong and handsome boy, standing six foot two and weighting one hundred and eighty pounds. Linda was a large woman at five foot nine, and weighed almost one-fifty-five. She had a large bosom, a well rounded derriere, blond hair, blue eyes and gorgeous skin that seemed to have never been touched by the sun. Linda had been a model in her youth and worked for a clothing manufacturer. She had quit the profession after she met and married her husband. She had not gone back to work until after Andy was born and off to school. When she returned to work she became an elementary school teacher. A few years later she quit work again when her husband died suddenly. She felt that without a father, Andy would need more attention than a child who had both parents. He was all she had left.

Linda had grown up in a family of six and her parents followed an unusually strict moral code. Their views on sex and sexual activity were out of the mainstream. Linda was not allowed to date until she was eighteen, even missing her senior prom. As a result of her strict upbringing she was quite naive as to the ways of the world, especially when it came to sex. She had met and fell in love with her husband the year she graduated from high school and was a virgin when they married. He was a good man, but was not much of a lover. His idea of sex was to turn out the lights and roll over onto Linda and penetrate her until he got his relief, leaving Linda mostly frustrated. Yet, since Linda didn't know the difference, she did not realize that a woman should receive pleasure too. Yes, she had had orgasms, but they were manually stimulated and few and far between. Whether it was normal sex or masturbation, afterward she always felt dirty; sex was dirty, or so she thought. She lived with mounting sexual frustration and mostly put sexual thoughts out of her mind. Yet, now at 42 years old, her body and mind were betraying her. There was an almost constant feeling of sexual stimulation, which was only briefly satiated when she masturbated.

The increase in her libido had steadily grown over the years, but it seemed to have gone wild a year earlier when she began to have recurring dreams of a sexual nature. She would wake up in such a state of sexual agitation that she had to masturbate to relieve the tension. In the past, a brief masturbation session had satisfied her carnal desires for long periods of time. However, now, it seemed to be happening almost every night. The worst thing about it was that somehow the men in her dreams all seemed to look alike and incredibly had a strange resemblance to her son, Andy. After months of struggling with her carnal thoughts and dreams, she began to wonder if she was going mad. As a result she finally summonsed enough courage to see a psychologist. It didn't take the female psychologist long to realize that what Linda was experiencing was late stage sexual maturity. She explained to Linda that it was perfectly normal for a healthy woman to have sexual dreams; it was healthy and was occurring now as a result of her repressed sexual development. Of course Linda had not told the doctor that the men in her dreams resembled her 21 year old son. That would have shamed her beyond belief.

The psychologist tried to convince Linda that there was nothing dirty about sex. Yet Linda could not erase beliefs that had been so effectively forged into her brain by her parents. It had taken many years to put them there and talking to a professional was not going to change that over night. The doctor told her that her upbringing and her marriage had served to suppress normal and healthy sexual feelings. She encouraged Linda to date and experience the beauty of sexual relationship. Of course for Linda, dating was out of the question. She wanted Andy to move back home and she didn't want anything to get in the way of that. Besides, he was the man in her life and she didn't need anyone else.

It was with this background that the relationship between her and her son began to change. She had begun to wonder how her feelings of suppressed sexual desire had affected her son. She had very few discussions about sexual relationships with him and none she had initiated, so she wasn't sure how much he knew. Andy had dated several different girls and she had, on several occasions, interrupted him in the mists of some type of sexual activity. While she did not verbally scold him, she let him know by her body language that what he was doing was inappropriate. Now, after discussions with the psychologist, she wondered about the legacy she had forced onto her son. Had she done the exact same thing her parents had done to her? Did he think sex was dirty? Was he sexually repressed like her? And, was he a virgin ... at 22? There was no real way for her to find out, or so she thought.

She remembered a conversation that she had had with her son a few years ago when he was 18:

It was a wonderful winter day and she and Andy were sitting by the fire watching the snow trickle by the large picture window. They were holding cups of hot chocolate and were talking about their week when Andy brought up a subject that sent a chill through her. He had been acting strangely for the past week or so and she wondered if something had happened between him and his newest girlfriend. She had not seen Britta in almost a week.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" Andy asked.

"Sure, Sweetheart, you can ask me anything," Linda answered with a smile.

"Well, I ... uh ... it is ... I mean ... uh ... it is about ... uh sex."

Linda felt her face flush hot. At the time she thought it was strictly from embarrassment. Later as she thought back about it she realized it was much more than that. Of course she was surprised that her son was asking her about sex at his age. She felt that he was too old to have to have a discussion about the birds and the bees, even if she had been qualified to discuss it, which she was not. Her parents had never discussed sex with her, other then to say it was wrong and dirty. She did not want him to feel that it was dirty, at least after he was married, of course. She took a deep breath and said, "You can still ask me anything ... even about ... uh sex."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.