Amanda's Easter Vacation - Cover

Amanda's Easter Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by jenny rosario

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Amanda's father delves deeper into his daughter's modeling career.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lolita   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Transformation  

"Wow," he broke the tension. He kissed her again this time on the forehead although he spent longer with the kiss. "You are so amazing. I want you to have some lunch, take a break, and come back for another shoot at two. Ok?"

She nodded, looking up at him, flushed. She was a heartbreaker.

"We will have done real good once we have this last shoot." He was hiding his raging feelings of lust. How much longer he could do that he wasn't sure. It didn't help that he read every response Amanda got from her website. Some he didn't let her see. There were certainly enthusiastic members! Some kept wanting to somehow hook up with her. This played in the back of his mind.

This last shoot for the day—he wasn't sure how he wanted to do it. This was unusual for him, not having every shot planned out. Maybe he would scrap it and just do a bikini shoot by and in the pool. They'd never done one of those yet, and they were almost required for model shoots. He'd always found them boring though, so he wanted to come up with something that would make his set outstanding. Mmm, what if she were to wear some sheer pantyhose under her bikini bottom? And get it wet? And make sure she was wearing some stunning finger and toenail polish and makeup?

Yes, he was starting to get inspired. He realized he needed to buy some lowrise pantyhose, very sheer, that would look good with a bikini bottom. Fortunately he knew right where to go.

"Sweets, I have to go get some supplies for the next shoot. You should lay out by the pool or take a nap. We'll start again around two."

"Ok, daddy!" She was wolfing down a veggie wrap and drinking a carrot juice. She was still all keyed up from the morning. She might check out some of her daddy's new toys that she had noticed in her bedroom.

He ended up buying her a whole new bikini because he didn't want the panty part of the pantyhose to show. He hated that with other bikini shoots, yet he really wanted to capture the wet hose look. He found the perfect combination at an out-of-the way store on Mission street near 16th.

"Hey, hon, I got something for you," he called out as he got home. Amanda was in the midst of looking at her website, still in her pink latex outfit of the shoot in the morning.

"Mmm, coming, daddy!" she called out. She hadn't even had time to explore her new toys.

Bounding down the stairs, she thought maybe her breasts were feeling a little funny, like more noticeable. And they were way more sensitive. She liked the feeling.

She gave her daddy a quick peck on the lips and took the package that he offered her.

"All this and those black open toed heels are what you should wear for the next shoot."

"And what about my makeup, daddy?"

"Oh, this is a pool shoot, so it should be waterproof. Do you know how to do that?"

"God, yes, daddy! Don't you remember how you sent me those instructions in January? Duh!" She had secretly practiced for weeks when she could without her mother knowing. Now she was proud to know what to do.

He smiled at her sudden confidence. He liked it.

When she got to her room, she saw that it was a bikini shoot with hosiery. She immediately got excited and put on the hose and suit. She admired herself before she put on her makeup. God, she loved this life! She couldn't believe how her classmates would think of her if they only knew! She was living out her dream.

The shoot was at the pool of course. Her daddy had always had a pool. It was one of her most favorite things to do when she was visiting him. Now, she strolled out to its edges while he took shot after shot. Then he wanted her to walk into the water wearing her heels and hosiery. Oh god! How hot, she thought. The sun was just right, the temperature of the water was perfect, she loved the sensations from the wetness on her legs.

He asked her to caress her breasts. This was becoming a theme, maybe. She complied and luxuriated in the feeling of playing with herself and the water. She knew this would look great for her shoot. She embodied the love of herself that her fan base would embrace. She loved showing off.

And her daddy encouraged all of it. This was his plan.

He wanted her to be intoxicated with herself so that he could show it off. He would keep transforming her into his playtoy. All the drugs and mind conditioning was working. It was exquisite how she was responding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.