Mindbender: Sweethearts of Theta Tau - Cover

Mindbender: Sweethearts of Theta Tau

Copyright© 2013 by pj

Chapter 4

Coming of Age MC Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pete helps GeekGreeks get laid. With the help of an old friend he never expected to see again. They have some pretty juicy fun of their own while doing the job.

Caution: This Coming of Age MC Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   mc story,mc sex story

In the morning, we woke in a slightly different mood. There was a small amount of embarrasment, not too much, but there was definitely a tension. I felt Elaine at the periphery of my conciousness, trying to determine my mood. I decided to ignore it for the moment. She left the probing and rustled us up a small breakfast after we showered, separately, and the conversation over the coffee and pastries quickly turned to the issue at hand.

"Peter, we have to talk about last evening."

"Yes, we do ... I can feel it." I could see that certain tension leaving her.

"The thing is that I'm in a committed relationship. I met a wonderful woman a few years ago, when I moved here, and I consider her my partner."

I wasn't too surprised to hear that. Given the problems I knew she had in her marriage, it made sense. I looked her in the eyes and did a gentle scan and saw that she was being up-front and honest. I stopped there because I respected her privacy.

"I felt that, Peter ... thank you for stopping at the 'edge'."

I laughed. "You know I thought you were a witch, right?" I projected the unforgettable violet eye-flash from long ago.

She smiled broadly.

"Are you really saying you didn't know your own abilities, at the time?"

"Well ... I had put it down to 'serendipity', or just dumb luck."

"Hardly! I felt you when you walked into the bar ... you and I were the only ones in there. Did you think I just picked you out at random?"

I laughed.

"Guess not. I thought it was because I'd be gone soon so I was a safe boy-toy. Well, my question is where we go from here. But I'll wait on you for the answer. I'm in no hurry, it's already a fantasy come true and I'm a patient guy. Usually."

"Thank you, I already know that. I need to talk to my partner when she returns from her business trip. You know ... neither of us are full-gay. We both appreciate men. Just not 24/7."

"Hmmm..." I winked, just for effect.

"Steady, old boy!" Elaine laughed, again. "Let's get to the issue at hand. Getting some of your boys and my girls paired up."

"You're right. We need to make up for the speedy exit we made. By the way, I'd like to actually get a few of my 'nerds' laid. Do you see it the same way?"

"I wouldn't have put it that way but, yes. I have some very frustrated young ladies who would like nothing more than to meet a nice safe, trustworthy male to replace their plastic and latex stand-ins and, considering our unique talents, we could ensure the trustworthy part. But do we want to get that involved?"

"Good question." I told Elaine about my recent experience with Ellie and Rick, as well as some of my earlier screw-ups, where I'd dug too deep into others' psyches.

"Yes, I've found the same. I would rather just lower the inhibitions to where they act naturally. Not be a puppetmaster, there's too much risk doing that."

"Not to say we couldn't have some fun," I ventured. "Can you just do a sharing of your subject's senses without taking over their actions when it gets really good?"

She smiled. "I've done that before but only in special circumstances, now. Too difficult to avoid taking over completely. And that just leaves the host person confused and a little uncomfortable."

I shrugged. "That's what I found. It's tough because it's as if there was a sensory amplifier somewhere in the path. It's even better than if you were doing it, yourself. Tough to pass up 'super sex' when it's available."

"Well... " she winked. "If we get the right subjects..."

"Exactly!" I grinned.


Later that morning I called Harold and left a voicemail, he called me back in a few minutes. I explained what most who witnessed Elaine's and my meeting already had figured out. He chuckled.

"Well, we went on without you two. There's some enthusiasm in that group, but Susan, she's the president, thought she should consult with Elaine before bringing it up with the whole group."

"What does Rhonda think?"

"She's fine with it so far ... I saw her speak to several of those girls and she doesn't see where she needs to be involved at all. Her only connection to the issue, now, is her brother and she said there were several girls she would be happy to see him date."

"Don't forget why we brought her in in the first place. We need some student women to run interference, when the feminazi's object to a greek house bringing in outsiders."

"She gets that. And she's fine with it ... doesn't think there will be any problems in that way."

I chuckled.

"Well, what can I say, Harold ... she's young."

We set up another meeting. This time it would only be Harold, Rhonda, Elaine, me and Suzanne, who was the President of the Service Sorority. Elaine told me she was the most outgoing of the unattached girls. She also hinted that Suzanne was the most frustrated by the lack of what she saw as suitable mates available, locally.

"She hasn't dated any of the college guys?"

"Of course. I think she picked the wrong ones, though. She met them at bars."

By the end of the meeting, it was apparent that both Rhonda and I were superfluous. The Geek Greeks and the service girls would put on some sort of joint event benefitting local charity or charities.

The idea was it would be a 'mixer' for the two organizations without being too obvious in that aspect. This would allow the geek girls to be involved, as well, since it wouldn't be something as obvious as a dance or 'bikini car-wash'.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.