Three to Get Off of Despair - Cover

Three to Get Off of Despair

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I couple married unsatisfactory marrieage and the search for incentives to keep thir marriage working. They explore group sex, swinging, and finally a threesome with a small surprise. There is lesbian sex and the wife's change of mind about her sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The dinner invitation to the couple of Joan and Michael was extended and accepted, nothing inussual about that. We have often friends to dinner and viceversa. If it was true Joan and Michael as a couple weren't as close friends as Art and Betsy, they were certainly seconds, considering the friendship of the two women, very important to both of them.

It was a new situation in our marriage and during the few days before the dinner we discussed the swapping idea thoroughly.

"Do you thing will be jealous when it comes right down to it?" my wife asked me.

"Frankly I don't think so. After all, you and I have a lot more going for us than just sex. We have twelve years together; we have trust and affection for the other. How can Joan and me have that after a night in the sack, or you and Michael? I want you to enjoy yourself; hell maybe you'll even appreciate me more."

Lizbeth laughed uproariously, "I'm sure I will."

"How would you feel if I screwed Joan?"

"I don't think I would be jealous. Not if you tell about it."

"Tell you about it? Hell maybe we'll even wind up in the same room."

Actually our conversations went along longer than that. We talked about how we would feel afterward, or on subsequent occasions. We discussed how the whole thing might affect our relationship with our friends from now on. We even talked of other friends that might offer the same possibilities.

The whole idea hadn't exactly sprung full- fledged from my mind; since our "Breakthrough" both of us had read together the erotica and porn books that involved spouse-swapping scenes. We had even saw porno movies that had stories about couple-couple swapping; and as a plus we had gotten some swinging magazines --put out—by swinging sex clubs.

This magazines to the amazement of Lizbeth featured page after page of pictures and ads of people looking for other people to switch with. And switching wasn't the only topic mentioned in the magazines. Gays, bisexuals and lesbians advertised for partners. Couples advertised for singles to join them in a threesome. There were more risky magazines advertising sadism, masochism, bondage or discipline.

Do you think those ads are for real honey?" Lizbeth asked the first time she saw the magazines.

"Sure they are, if you look at those pictures carefully you'll see that some of those girls are actually reading other issues of the magazine. And then there is so much variety. I can't believe any publication could survive on phony ads like these for very long."

"Maybe," she said doubtfully "But it's hard for me to believe that so many people are involved in this sort of thing."

"I think the magazines carry ads from only a fraction of those involved," I said to her, "There was an article I read about a research by the Kinsey Institute that calculates the number of swingers in the USA in about ten million people and between five to ten percent of marriages."

"Yeah, but how they know."

I smiled and shrugged, "there is a way to test it."

"I know, answer one of those ads." My brilliant spouse said.

"Sure or answer several of them, or put in an ad ourselves."

"I don't know if I 'm ready for that yet, sweetheart. "Lizbeth commented.

"Me neither." I said but I was lying and I think Lizbeth knew it.

But the idea persisted, the ad magazines were a little far out, at least for my wife, but Joan and Michel weren't. After all they had a stable marriage—and thus they were not a threat to ours. They were an attractive couple and both sensible. They only question was; were they game? And the answer to that would come Friday night.

We prepared carefully for that night, Lizbeth prepared a banquet and I cleaned and put the apartment in tiptop shape and after everything was ready we dressed to the teeth. The only needed thing was something to break down their inhibitions. We thought wine and liquor even, was too tame. And I thought and said aloud "we need marijuana". We have smoked it before in a couple parties and we know that as well as recreational it could be very inhibiting; it permits you throw away any embarrassment to the side, this now was the case.

I called Art, he knows the weed provider, with no luck. Then I tried a cousin who was ending college; the kid didn't have much, but he was willing to give me three or four joints; that he assured me would be enough for four people to get stoned the whole evening.

"This stuff is dynamite" he assured me.

By the time Joan and Michael were due to arrive we had everything ready. Almost punctually for them, they rang the doorbell. There were the friendly greetings and the usual kisses and handshakes routine. The usual flirtations. The first part of the evening was like a dozen other the four of us had had together. Our wives talked of their things and we, the men, talked about football and the funny things our wives do.

Dinner was every bit as good as Lizbeth had planned it to be. The talk was the usual banter that went on between us and Joan and Michael; talk about movies and plays seen or to be, plays we could like to see together, talk about food and restaurants, Talk about mutual friends, and not surprisingly talk about sex. We had been quiet the innocents with them about our sex life and had even traded some erotic material with them. Tonight I was decided the sex talks was destined to take a new note.

After dinner Lizbeth and Joan cleaned the table and the kitchen while Michael and me retired to the living room.

"I got some good grass, should we light up." I said him.

"Why not?"

I brought out the packet, picked a magazine from the rack in the living room, spread everything out on the cocktail table and started rolling joints. I had enough marijuana for four of them and when I finished we lit up.

"I was looking at that wife of yours tonight." I said as casually as I could, "You know she is quite a piece of ass, no offence meaning, you understand."

Michael grinned, "You have good judgment, sir and may I return your compliment. There are few pairs of boobs quiet as juicy looking as your wife's."

"Yeah," I said, "And they are as juicy as they look."

There was silence in the room as both of us drifted off on the grass and our fantasies.

"It's too bad." I said reflectively with a soft tone.

"Too bad, why it is?"

"Well, if we were all uptight, we could switch for a night. You could take Lizbeth and see how magnificent those tits are and I could have a little variety, with Joan of course."

"Would be fun, wouldn't it." Michael said reflectively.

"Sure would. But the girls would never go for it," I murmured, "At least I don't think so. Girls have this crazy idea that sex and love are inseparable. It seems like only men have discovered that sex can be fun by itself."

He nodded still thoughtful.

"I have an idea," I said as if I have discovered the atom, "Lets tell them we've decided to swap, you know, sort of a joke and see how they react."

Michael laughed. "Ok but just as a joke."

"Sure, it will never happen. We both know that,"

At just that moment both the girls walked into the living room. "You both know what?" Joan said picking up the smoldering joint and taking a drag.

"That we are going to have a great time together tonight." I said looking directly at Joan' eyes.

She passed the joint on to Lizbeth, who took a drag and passed it to Michael.

"Sure, don't we always?" Joan said using a bantering tone.

"Sure we do," I said, "But tonight will be even better." I took a drag on the joint, got up and sat down next to Joan on the couch.

Joan's eyebrows rose, "just what do you have in mind?"

"Well" I drawled, "Michel and me were talking while you girls were on the kitchen and we decided that it would be great fun to play swichies; I had always had a yen for you and it turns Michael had a yen for Lizbeth."

Joan shot a glance to her friend, who was smiling gaily. "What do you say, Lizbeth, are you attracted to Michael?" It was hard to tell if she was serious or joking.

"Sure," my wife said. "He is a good looking guy. I have thought about screwing with him from time to time."

I looked at Michael and almost laughed, there was a look of shock on his face. What he had started out as a joke didn't seem so funny anymore.

"What about you Joan" my wife asked her friend, "Could you get interested in Rick?"

"Could I? I already am." She edged close to me on the couch.

"Now wait a minute" Michel said nervously. "I'm not sure I like this. It's all good and well to joke around but doing things is entirely different."

"Don't mid him, he's a stick in the mud. Always will be" Joan was annoyed.

"That's not so, but I have my idea of marriage and it doesn't include fooling around with someone else's wife; or letting my wife get laid by another guy." Michael protested.

"You mean you don't think either spouse should be unfaithful, right?" I asked, "No cheating, right?"

"Right"

"But would it be cheating if you knew what Joan was doing, from beginning to end? Would it if you give her permission? Would it if she give you permission? Would it if you could actually see each other?"

Michael was stumped for an answer, "Well, well..." He finally said, "Maybe not cheating, exactly but I believe that love and sex go together."

"Bullshit, you mean you that when you are walking down Fifth Avenue behind some good looking chick and you gets a hard on just watching her, you got to love her to enjoy screwing her?"

Again, Michael had trouble coming up with an answer, "I guess not but I do love Joan."

"Right and I don't but I sure as hell would love to fuck her. And wouldn't you love to fuck Lizbeth on that basis?"

Michael just nodded; the discussion was getting out of control so far as he was concerned. "What do you think about all this Joan?" he asked his wife.

"I think I agree with Rick:" she answered her husband.

Lizbeth and I looked at each other significantly. It was exactly as they had expected. Joan was ready for anything. Michael needed convincing.

The joint went around again and again while they discussed the idea.

"I think husband and wife should have a special relationship, an intimate one." again said a morose Michael.

"Intimate? Do you think sex is the most intimate thing you can do?"

"It's way ahead of whatever comes in second place." Michael said with a smile this time, pleased at his repartee.

"I don't agree." Intervened Lizbeth, "I think that good talk could be a lot more intimate than sex."

"Well I guess so," Michael replied, "but what does that prove?"

Then I said, "Tell you what, Michael, I'll take your wife into the bedroom and have intimate conversation with her and you can have an intimate conversation with mine right here. Is that all right? Would you mind?"

"No I guess not."

"But you would mind if I screwed your wife, even without the talk?"

Michael was having a lot of trouble defending his position by now, the, "I thing I'm basically monogamous." He said weakly.

"Don't bullshit me, you mean you have never wanted to screw another woman."

At that moment Michael had no reply. The conversation went this way for more than an hour, with Rick, Lizbeth and Joan all trying to convince Michael to go along with the idea; bit by bit he began to yield but he still had objections.

"Even if I buy everything you say and—I'm not sure I do—I'm worried about what it may do to our friendship. What would we say to each other afterward?"

"I hope I'd tell you that your wife is a great lay and that you'd say the same."

Michael just shrugged; by now he'd admitted that he'd like to bury his cock in my wife. He'd admitted that he wouldn't really be jealous if I did the same to Joan; he'd admitted that any other position amounted to a display of insecurity and a fondness for nineteen century morality, suspicious in one so young.

"Look," I said to everyone, "I think we shouldn't do anything, at least not tonight; Michael is just too uptight. Let's talk about after he thinks about it."

"We could do something less than screwing," Lizbeth suggested. "I mean, we could get naked, after all we are close friends. We should be able to be nude in front of each other. Would you have any objection to that, Michael?".

"No, I don't think so."

"We girls would even go first." Joan suggested.

"All right, all ready. Go ahead. If I stop this you'll say I'm a party popper and I wouldn't want anybody to think I'm a party-popper." Michael accepted.


The girls didn't need any more invitation than that. They scurried into the bedroom, laughing and giggling. We, Michael and I waited impatiently for them. When I looked at him I saw he had a bulge same as mine in our pants. The odor of marijuana had spread throughout the house and all of us were floating and laughter was always close.

After about ten minutes the two women came out of the bedroom both wrapped in huge bath towels. They sat down on the couch with us, Michael and me on opposite chairs.

"If you think you are nude you are only fooling yourself." I said in anticipation.

At that Joan dropped the bath from one shoulder allowing a tit to peep through for a moment. I had only gotten a glimpse but I wanted more; it was a beautiful conical tit with a large, eruct red nipple on the end.

Joan nudged Lizbeth and my wife dropped the towel briefly showing both of her large, soft looking tits. Her nipples too, were standing tall. At that both girls at a time let the towels slip to their waists.

I gazed with undisguised hunger at Joan's slender body; the when I glanced in Michael direction he was practically hypnotized by Lizbeth's fabulous tits.

Still holding the towel at her waist Joan motioned me over to the couch to sit beside her. Lizbeth dis the same with Michael and we accepted their invitation. Almost as soon I had sit down Joan's hand was at my crotch stroking my bulging cock through the fabric of my pants and fondling my balls. I looked over at my wife and saw she was doing the same to Michael.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.