The Clothes Drive
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hunter decides to organize a used-clothing drive in which participants will have the option to participate in The Program for a full year. When participation isn't as enthusiastic as he'd hoped, Hunter starts to get creative. Note: It's best to read Hunter, Jeff, and Zach Naked in School before you read this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School   Nudism  

Friday, September 23, 2005

I had just gotten to class when the morning announcements began. After the Pledge of Allegiance and announcements of this week's sporting events, my mom's voice came over the intercom.

"The Katrina Relief Club will be hosting a special clothing drive starting next Monday. Students with a signed permission form can enter themselves in the Naked in School Program for the remainder of the school year, and donate their clothing to victims of Hurricane Katrina. Permission slips are available in the main office, and students who do not wish to participate in The Program may still donate new or gently used clothing. Volunteers from the Relief Club will be stationed in the gymnasium and cafeteria before school to collect the clothing."

For the first time since my first week naked, all eyes were on me. Apparently, word of our plans hadn't gotten out much. Seizing the chance, I asked for relief. Of course, Jeff volunteered to give it to me. I sat down on Ms. Lease's desk and grabbed his hair as he lowered his mouth onto my throbbing cock. I still had an attentive audience. Even if they weren't enjoying the show, people probably wanted to ask me questions. Jeff was getting really good at giving head, which wasn't surprising with all the practice he'd been getting in the past few weeks. He started out by running his tongue up and down my cock and then switched to sucking, hard. It wasn't long before I came. I was surprised when Jeff swallowed. Usually, we both prefer to get a facial, and show off the evidence of our activities for the rest of the day, but I have to admit that it felt really good.

I'd been right about people wanting to ask me questions. As soon as I stood up, several people raised their hands.

"If you have questions for Hunter, you can ask them after class," Ms. Lease said. Every hand went down except for one, a girl who had left her homework in her locker. My reprieve was only temporary however, as soon as I walked out of class, I was mobbed with questioners.

"Can I donate stuff I've outgrown?"

"What about stuff of my parents?"

"Can I volunteer my little sister for The Program?"

"Can I touch your cock?"

That last one took me by surprise. "Was that a request?"

"You bet!" The requester came forward. It was Bertha Byerly; I'd noticed that she was always particularly attentive when Jeff and I gave each other relief. That being said, I hadn't had a Request in what felt like ages. Once people got over the novelty of seeing me naked, they didn't find me all that interesting. As she tried her best to get me hard, I addressed the rest of the crowd.

"Everybody else, you can look up the details on our Myspace page." I made a mental note to set up a Myspace page and made my way through the parting crowd.

I set up the Myspace page in the computer lab during lunch. I had just enough time to scarf down something that was allegedly food before swim practice with Coach Overholt. I had swim practice again after school. Saturday was a home match against our traditional rival, Lake Conway Academy, so we all wanted to make sure we kept up our season-long winning streak. We ended up running an hour longer than usual, and by the time practice ended, we were too tired even to have sex, which for me, is saying something. Instead, I spent my time in the shower making plans for Jeff to sleep over Saturday and Sunday night.

When I got home, I ended up drafted into helping Aunt Truc and Uncle Cai pack. They were heading back to New Orleans early the next morning, but leaving Khac with us indefinitely. The schools in New Orleans hadn't started back yet, and I think they thought Khac was enjoying himself more with us than he would sifting through the remains of his house. He certainly acclimated better to the family tradition of nudism than either of his parents, and his dad had gotten really mad when he caught him jacking off with Jeff. They'd barely spoken to one another since then. I hoped this would serve as a bit of a cooling off period, sort of like when Jeff stayed at my house for a few days while his parents got over him being gay.

When we'd finished packing, we all sat down to dinner. Knowing I had a swim meet coming up, dad made a ton of pasta. Everyone else stayed up to play Scrabble, but I was so tired I went straight to bed.

I woke up early the next morning and saw Uncle Cai and Aunt Truc off before getting a few practice laps in. I went upstairs and pulled on a pair of board shorts, the most I was willing to concede to Adeline's decency laws. Mom, Dad, Khac, and Logan were similarly attired, while Quint was wearing the bathrobe Zach and I had left him. We drove to school, and I left the shorts in the car and headed to the locker room for Overholt's pep talk. After the pep talk we did a team huddle and headed out to the pool, where Lake Conway was waiting for us, still wearing swim suits.

Naturally, we kicked their speedo-covered asses. We decided to go out to lunch to celebrate. Jeff suggested we find a restaurant in Winter Gardens. That way, we could eat naked, since Winter Gardens had repealed its 'decency' laws. Everyone agreed and we all met at a Mexican place near the mall. The waiter seated us next to the window, and I think we ended up generating a lot of traffic, because the place was full by the time we ordered, and a lot of people were staring at us. Even without public decency laws, you didn't see an entire swim team naked that often.

Zach suggested that all the guys on the team get our ears pierced, as sort of a team bonding exercise. Everyone agreed and we headed over to the mall to find one of those stands where they pierce your ears. They were really glad to have all our business, especially because some of the girls decided to get piercings at the same time.

I volunteered to go first. The girl doing the piercings flirted with me a little bit as she got ready.

"I've never pierced a naked guy before."

"Really?"

"No, have you thought about getting anything done down there?"

I crossed my legs and grimaced. "No, thank you. I'm keeping all the needles above the waist."

She giggled and pierced my left ear. It actually didn't hurt that much. After she checked to make sure they were even, she did the other ear. I got off the chair, fished my wallet out of my backpack, and paid for myself. Then I went over to Jeff.

He really liked my new look. "Those earrings make you look sexy as hell," he whispered, "I almost want to go down on you right now." My cock stiffened at the suggestion.

"Really?"

"Well, not really, I mean there's a bunch of strangers looking at us, but kind of."

"Then let's save it for the car."

He obliged, giving me head in the backseat of Zach's car on the way home. Zach hit a bump right as I came, resulting in semen getting all over Jeff, me, and the upholstery. It made Jeff look incredibly hot, although I don't know how happy Zach's parents would be about it. When he'd finished, I returned the favor. This time, I managed to swallow eagerly gulping down Jeff's hot, salty cum.

We dropped Jeff off first, and I helped explain the ear piercings to his mother, who wasn't exactly thrilled about them. My parents were much more approving, and hinted that they might buy Quint or Logan piercings for their next birthday.

A little later that evening, Len, our church's youth pastor, called me. He had talked to our senior pastor, Reverend Hoyte, about our fundraiser, and she had suggested that we expand it to church.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.