Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better! - Cover

Different Gyms Do Train the Body Better!

Copyright© 2013 by Duna

Chapter 1: Susan

Cheating Revenge Story: Chapter 1: Susan - A classical revenge story with the "mandatory" 4 parts 1. The past of the pair. 2. The discovering of the cheating. 3. The main (cruel) revenge part 4. Panorama epilog with romantic revenge situations, here are 4 romantic revenge situations. In the story there are 2 modern Figaro type revenge situations as well. As a puzzle magazine I ask my readers to find the 7 (seven) revenge weapons in the story. The benefit is good entertainment.

Caution: This Cheating Revenge Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Male   Oriental Female   Lactation   Teacher/Student   Violence   School  

My name is Burt Watson. I was born in a medium sized mid-western city. I grew up an only child in a typical all-American family. This is my story.

I was an athlete in high school, playing varsity team handball. Not a real popular sport in most parts of the country, but it was where I grew up. A fanatic coach from Eastern Europe organized this sport in our school.

I was a good athlete, tall and lean, but was drawn to team handball mainly because I liked pretty girls. Did I mention that the girls' team practiced on the court next to the one the boy's practiced on? Did I mention that those girls were beautiful? Our coach was pretty smart to have us practicing next to them every day; it certainly brought a lot of the school's best athletes to the team. Quite the honey-trap. With the motivation to practice, I eventually became the best scorer on the team.

A girl in my grade named Melinda Brolin was on the girls team. She was a beautiful, tall, blond girl with stunning gray eyes. Melinda and I became friends during our senior year of high school. Melinda was excellent in math and I was good with computers, so we had some things in common besides team handball. She found me handsome and funny, and we became an item. We lost our virginity with each other the summer after graduating from high school. We were lovers all summer, but after some weeks Melinda told me that because we would be going to college in different states it would be better for us to break up, rather than try to maintain a long-distance relationship. I was upset at the time, and we broke up then and there. I was single for the last month of summer.

It was after my break-up with Melinda that my neighbor, Tim Waskala hired me to help him build a swimming pool in his back yard. He offered me some cash and the free use of his swimming pool after we completed it. I needed some money to get my old car fixed, so it worked out perfectly. Tim took a couple of weeks off work and I helped him build the pool. His wife, Susan, would always bring us something to drink while we worked, and would prepare lunch for us. I would always ask for low-fat milk rather than soft drinks or beer. The first time I requested this she looked at me a little funny, but brought me milk. We finished the pool in less than two weeks, and Tim paid me more than promised. After we were done, he went back to work. I found myself at his swimming pool a lot for the rest of the summer.

Tim and Susan had two younger sons, aged six and eight. I liked the two boys and I played a lot with them out at the pool. Susan liked that I entertained her sons. I used the swimming pool nearly every day in August, and I began to notice Susan frequently looking at me with some interest. I have to admit that I looked at her with some interest too, as she was a beautiful twentynine year old woman with big tits and legs that went on for days. I especially liked when she was in her bikini and would hang out in the pool with us. She was originally from Eastern Europe and had a killer accent that never failed to put lead in my pencil.

One day, I was at the pool, and was getting ready to leave. The boys were in their rooms playing video games. I mentioned to Susan that I had to get some stuff for my college dorm. She told me that she knew of all kinds of sales and would help me with my shopping. She told me to go with her the next day that her sons would be busy with sports so we could have the whole day to spend together.

She then sauntered up to me, pushing her amazing breasts into my chest and ran her finger down my face.

She moved in close and whispered to me, her lips brushing ever so lightly against my ear, "You know, Burt, in my home country they have an expression. It translates to 'different gyms train the body better!'"

My hormones were raging, and my dick rose to the occasion, so I barely stammered out, "Wha, what does that m-mean?"

"It means, Burt," she said as she slowly pulled away to look me in the eyes with a look that said I was a piece of meat and she was a starving dog, "that a different lover would be most exciting for me."

I was frozen in place, "I'll see you tomorrow, Burt," she said with a twinkle in her eye. I stumbled home in a lustful daze.

I told my dad that I want to go to with Susan to shop for college supplies. My dad's brain worked quickly and got the whole story from me with a little prompting. He told me to consider that if I had an affair with Susan, she could lose her husband. He asked me if Tim divorced Susan would I leave college and marry Susan and raise and her children? I told him that I didn't love her, and didn't want to marry her. He told me to consider that while Tim was a nice guy, he was also a big, strong man, and would not stand for me sleeping with his wife. He told me to consider that Tim was a man, and would likely beat my ass if he found out that I had fucked his wife. He told me that while he and Mom would visit me in the hospital if I survived, but they wouldn't feel too badly for what would happen to me if Tim got a hold of me. That gave me another pause for thought. He also informed me that if Tim beat the hell out of me, he would go to prison. If that happened, would I leave college and would I help Susan and her children? By the end of our talk, I felt embarrassed. My dad persuaded me and I cancelled this adventure with Susan. I guess I had never thought of adultery before my talk with my dad, but he gave me a lot to think about. I realized that adultery was not something to condone or engage in. Everybody loses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.