Learning Curve - Cover

Learning Curve

Copyright© 2013 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Alena finds herself broke and her so-called Bf mistreats her more than usual then throws her out. Determined to remain in school, she places an ad offering her services for money. This takes her to men and places she never dreamed off.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size  

CULMINATION

Alena's world went black as Chang tied the silk blindfold around her eyes. She felt the brush of his fingers across her cheek as he gently tucked the hair behind her ear. She sensed his closeness from the scent of his Asian flavored cologne.

Chang's lips grazed the edge of her ear and whispered softy, "I promise you will never forget what follows, Alena."

Alena's skin was covered with goosebumps the moment he kissed her neck close to the color bone. She couldn't help but wonder what the others were doing, or about to do to her. And where was Ellie?

She listened to his footsteps recede across the wooden floor and her anxiety mounted. What the hell was going on?

Then he was back, striding across the floor... or was it someone other than Chang?

Gentle hands guided Alena backward until the edge of a bed pressed against the backs of her knees.

"Relax, lay back," Chang said calmly. So it was Chang and not someone else. But she was very aware of the others, just not how many there were involved in the night's entertainment.

Alena lay back and Chang tugged her hips towards him just a bit, so the back of her knees met the edge of the mattress and her calves dangled over the edge of the bed.
She heard the drawer slide open on the nightstand closest to her, heard him take something out; Alena couldn't identify the sound exactly, but hoped it wasn't a digital camera.

"Is that a camera?"

"What if it is?"

"I ... I don't want my picture floating all over the internet. It's not..."

"Shut up. It's for your host. He wants a keepsake of this evening. I can promise you it will never appear on the internet or anywhere else. He is a very private person."

This was a blatant lie. Chang had his own camera secretly recording his session with Alena. It would cost him his life if Mr. Mr. or Lee were to find out he was videoing what was going on. He feared both men, but felt the video was a form of insurance that they would understand should the time come when he had to tell them of its existence.

"Will we meet him?"

"Yes," he replied as he slid headphones over her ears and white noise filled them.

To Alena it seemed like she was cut off from the world. She thought, I can still smell and hear and after a moment added, and feel. She decided to see just what use she might make of those senses.

She had no idea how much time elapsed before the first drop of water hit her skin just below the navel. Her body flinched in surprise. She let out a soft moan when the warm wet washcloth was placed over her pelvis and draped down between her legs. It seemed to Alena that it remained in place for an inordinately long time, but in fact was only three minutes. During this time she wondered if Ellie was receiving similar treatment in another room.

When Chang removed the washcloth, the breeze from the ceiling fan caused her skin to feel ice cold.

Alena tried to sit up when he applied something light and foamy over the slight fuzz that had grown back since she'd shaved her pussy four nights earlier, but he pushed her back and told her to be still or he would use restraints.


Ellie, in the adjacent room was receiving similar treatment from the half Russian, half Mongolian, named Huáng.

He was patting something light & foamy over her carefully trimmed pubic hair. Her nose confirmed what her eyes could not--the scent was familiar to her, it was the same brand of shaving cream she used herself.

She giggled, for she had lacked the nerve to present a bald pussy to anyone, and now it was being done for her. Ellie tried to relax, but the blindfold and the thought of Huáng moving the razor over her delicate folds brought both fear and a high state of arousal.

Huáng's deft touches sent wave after wave of tingling heat through her body as the cool metal blade gently sliced through the short stubble covering her genitals. Her sense of touch was heightened when the razor left her skin only to return moments later with droplets of warm water after he'd wiped or rinsed the foamy cream away.

Ellie could help but moan when Huáng gently pushed her thighs apart and began to slowly shave along the sides of her folds, occasionally grazing her clit with a wet fingertip and sending a jolt of pure pleasure through her system.

Huáng signaled that he had completed his task by kissing the spot just above Ellie's clit now bereft of any but the smallest follicles. Ellie's hands went up and cupped his head. Huáng responded by letting his tongue glide across her freshly shaven skin, circling her clit, teasing her until she was moaning continuously.

Then with a short barking laugh, Huáng began to lick and suck on her clit while his finger circled the outside of her pussy, sliding effortlessly in the moistness from his mouth and her juices.

"Sooo good," she croaked happily as his finger slipped into her cunt and brought her to the cusp of cumming and managed to keep her on the edge for some time...


Alena's heart was pounding; there was a film of sweat covering her body as her orgasm neared.

Then Chang left her. Where was he? I was so close...

She heard him moving a few feet away, "Chang?"

"Shush," he said softly, already striding toward her. Alena derived a small comfort knowing that he hadn't abandoned her. The comfort faded as he raised her hand above her head and secured them to what was most likely the posts at the head of the bed.

"Chang, what... ?"

The next "shush" was more of a warning than anything else, and Alena went quiet as he secured each leg to a corner at the bottom of the bed, leaving her spread-eagled.

Bondage can be fun, Alena reminded herself as she waited for Chang's next move.

His hand caressed her cheek ever so briefly and Alena's mouth opened in preparation for his kiss.

It never came, but his cock did, and although surprised, she automatically began sucking it. Several seconds passed before she realized the cock didn't taste like him.

Then who is it? Alena wondered, but continued her sucking; after all she was being paid, she rationalized.

Her nose told her that Chang was standing close by. His cologne was unremarkable, but unmistakable. A moment later, Chang's hand brushed a stray lock of hair from her face and she realized how incredible sensual she found the situation.

She worked the cock in her mouth for all she was worth, tasting small amounts of precum and what might have been Ivory soap. Someone ... was it Chang? Was pressing their warm, wet lips to her nipple and sucking eagerly.

Alena moaned around the thickening cock, unknowingly sending a vibration into the mysterious man's cock causing it to tense then pulse twice before filling her mouth with cum.


"Did you see that?" Mr. Mr. said as he stroked his erection, oblivious to the fact that his companion could not help but notice.

"Yes, and look at how deliciously her tits are jiggling."

Mr. Mr. nodded in agreement just as Zhang Wei grabbed a handful of Ellie's black hair in his fist and gave it a firm tug...


His action caught Ellie by surprise and she moaned, opened her mouth and his erection flopped from her mouth. As his grip on her hair tightened even more, Ellie, nearing panic at losing a large clump of prized hair, strove to recapture his slimy prick by reaching desperately with her tongue to lick the head of his cock.

Stray hairs matted her sweaty face as she fought the impulse to strike at him with a fist to dislodge the hand in her hair. Zhang Wei laughed and swatted her across the bridge of her nose with his stiffened appendage, and she winced with the pain from the blow.

"Suck it!" he snarled, presenting his manhood to her again. Elli spit on the head and took him deep as he released his hold on her hair.


.

Ellie was beyond caring about the strange penis causing her cheek to bulge obscenely, it was quite long, perhaps the longest penis she'd ever encountered, but at the same time it was reed thin, which made it the thinnest one as well. But the one in her pussy was undoubtedly one to be treasured, and she had every intention of doing just that.

Whoever it was knew what he was doing, for each time he drove his manhood deep inside her, he took a somewhat different course. It wasn't that he had all sorts of venues to take, but he did vary his thrusting so that each movement covered a slightly different part of her vagina, bringing a different set of thrilling sensations.

It was Huáng who had shaved her, and she was almost convinced it was him whose cock was delighting her. But who else was there? Whose cock was she so hungrily sucking?"

Just then Huáng abandoned his finesse-like technique for a strident, old fashioned fucking--pounding furiously and bringing Ellie to an instant climax.

Her thighs quivered, her back arched and every muscle in her pelvis and abs tightened. She was having trouble breathing and coughed the longish cock from her mouth and gasped for air like a landed fish.

Uttering a deep, guttural moan, Ellie felt her juices pour out of her cunt as she came.

Huáng, or whoever it was, was working her clit as he thrust away at her, until she thought she couldn't stand it any longer. Then just as she was about to scream for him to stop, he pulled out of her and released a column of sperm onto her breasts.

"OHHH!" Ellie gasped--the pleasure of his sperm's heat was almost unbearably sweet.

And before she could react, the long, thin cock replaced Huáng's, pumping furiously into her and quickly wringing another tumultuous cum out of her.


The mystery man was pummeling Alena's cunt and had been for several extremely pleasurable minutes now. Alena found herself enjoying an almost continuous wave of pleasurable climaxes while being kissed and fondled by Chang. There was no denying the fact that it was the finest fucking she'd ever had, and she didn't want it to end.

Still, her heart was racing harder than if she'd spent an hour or more on a treadmill, and she was wondering when she would either pass out or have a heart attack.

Without warning it all stopped. She let out a whimper of disappointment, signaling her not wanting to end the session of undeniably pleasurable sex.

And it didn't. The cock that had been inserted in her pussy now found its way into her mouth and she began fellating him with a gusto she'd seldom reached while sucking anyone else's cock. She was rewarded moments later, when Chang moved between her legs and pressed his mouth against her quivering neither lips and started eating her out.

There was a heaven! Alena told herself and resolved to make the cock in her mouth erupt in short order.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.