Tyler Naked in School - Cover

Tyler Naked in School

Copyright© 2013 by Jean-Marc Tabs

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tyler Spano is the "new guy" at Shermer High. Coming from an all boy's school, he's unsure how this will turn out. Will he make new friends or will people reject him? Will the new program speed his integration process? This new story from the famous Naked In School universe is my first take on it. This is a work in progress. Be warned that there will be many sexual situations in this story, and notably lots of cum play.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Slow   School  

Program Week

MONDAY - Part 2

Tyler Spano

Thinking about what I should do next, I realized I was starving so I headed towards the cafeteria. It soon dawned on me that I was out in the real world now, not confined in a small room with all the other naked participants. I'd be the center of attention from now on, with nowhere to hide, and nothing to hide.

The floor felt bare and cold on my feet as I walked, my whole body could feel the slight breeze of air that was running through the corridor. I had a shiver. I couldn't feel more naked right now. And I knew I had to confront the whole school at the cafeteria...

Well, I couldn't do anything about it anyway, could I?

As I walked, I also started feeling the eyes of people I passed on me. After a while, a small group of girls started following me silently. I think they were taking a good look at my butt. I was pretty self-conscious at that point. At least I didn't have a hard-on, that would have been dreadful. But anyway, I couldn't hide myself and I needed to eat so I went on. These girls were pretty harmless after all.

After a couple of minutes of stalking on their part, I decided I had to do something. What the hell, I could use the opportunity to socialize, it's not like I had anything to hide anyway. Taking a deep breath, and trying to emulate Jared, I suddenly stopped, turned around and declared "Hello, my name is Tyler Spano, I'm in Tenth Grade. To whom do I have the honor of showing my butt to?" They burst out laughing. It wasn't my butt I was showing them anymore. I tried to keep a straight face.

"I'm Kathy," "I'm Cindy," "Danisha," "Emily."

"We're in Ninth Grade," Cindy added. "And we know who you are!" Danisha said, smiling.

I nodded sheepishly. "Well, glad to meet you, my ladies. I'm going to the cafeteria to eat and be groped, maybe you happen to have a Reasonable Request to ask of me?"

"Hmm, not really actually." Kathy giggled. "We were just ... watching your back. But the front isn't bad either!" They burst out laughing.

"Well, Tyler, let me think of something. Girls, what can we ask Tyler?" They mumbled together for a few seconds. I heard someone mention touching but another one answered "Eww Gross!" then they all agreed on something and turned to me.

"We would like you to do lunges for us!" They were still giggling.

"Oh I see, so you want to make a fool out of me, actually." I answered. The movie had been very clear on the repercussions of bullying the participants.

Kathy instantly looked sorry. "No, no, we don't want to make a fool of you..." They went back to their little chat. They finally emerged saying, "OK Ty, let us kiss you on the cheek and we will be done with you, OK?"

I smiled, "Granted!"

Each of them came up to me and kissed me lightly on the cheek. The last of them was Emily who instead of coming up to me knelt down and actually kissed my right ass cheek! I wasn't expecting that.

Danisha high fived Emily and out loud said "You did it!". They all laughed and went on their way. "Bye, Tyler! See you later!" was the last thing they said to me.

Then I stood there, alone. I looked down. My dick was hanging out for everyone to see ... Fuck.

OK, I really had to eat now otherwise I wouldn't have time for it, and I really hate afternoons on an empty stomach. I rushed towards the cafeteria and went straight to the front of the line. Well at least I have some privileges to balance my condition.

That was hard. No, not that, but seeing what was happening all around. It seemed like all the participants had groups of fans around them. I mean, talk about being exposed.

I hoped nothing bad was happening to any of them. People were starting to gather around me as well. Some girls had their eyes glued to my most private parts, but what surprised me most was that some guys were looking at me as well ... with angry looks actually.

I hadn't thought of that eventuality.

It seemed like several girls wanted to talk to me but couldn't bring themselves to do it. It was the very first day of the Program, ever. You can't expect people to be comfortable with it from the start, I guess. I know I wasn't.

After ordering my food, I started on my way to a table with my tray in front of me, but I was surrounded. I stopped and declared out loud, "You know, this is my lunch time right now, reasonable requests are not allowed. So be patient, I'll be available soon enough." Even if no girl had actually asked me anything. Anyway, this was a good strategy to get a little bit of air and space.

With that out of the way, I was able to see J.R. & friends at a table nearby. I went to see them but J.R. stopped me. He looked at me in the eyes, dead serious, and said "Ty, I don't know if that's really hygienic to let you sit at our table."

I started to feel like this Program would mark the end of my budding relationship with these guys ... It's not my fault I was naked, but I understand this situation is difficult for everyone.

"And I'm not sure I ever wanted to know ALL of you like that." Then there was silence. I was frozen in place, standing up next to the table, naked like a chicken carrying a tray. After a few seconds more of silence that seemed like hours, I started turning around.

"Nay, man. I'm fucking with you. Come here, bro." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Fuck ... you almost got me!" I said, man I was relieved.

As soon as I sat down, they all had a thousand questions for me. I calmed them down. "Listen, you know it's only been an hour since I've been like that. I don't know anything more than you guys. I'm just ... butt naked." They wanted to know how I felt. "Well, I kinda feel like killing myself right now but other than that ... I mean, if I had the choice, I wouldn't be showing you ... everyhing. You know? I have absolutely no choice in the matter."

Jake wanted to know what we had done since the auditorium. "Did you guys fuck? Did you finger Jennifer?" ... that was gonna be a long day.

Well, what the hell, I'd probably ask the same stupid question if the situation was reversed. "No, we didn't fuck or do anything sexual. Brown just wanted to talk to us so we know more what we're supposed to do or not do. So that we're more comfortable with the Program. Just like you guys actually, I guess."

"They want you to be comfortable?" he replied. "They had you get naked in front of the whole fucking school, man."

He was right. "Honestly, I don't know why they did that. Maybe to make everyone realize that this is not a joke. I should know."

"So... ," J.R. added, "Did they tell you why they chose you?"

"Well, Brown explained that it was probably because I was in an all-boys school last year."

"Aww man. Yeah, that must be it. And, you've been groped yet?"

"Well, no, not yet. I kinda feel like some girls want to touch me or at least talk to me but, in front of everyone like that, I don't think they have the balls." We all looked at each other and burst out laughing.

That got the attention of people around us in the cafeteria.

A few seconds later I felt cold hands touching my shoulders. Turning my head I saw a girl behind me, and her group of friends around her. The girl was pretty good looking, with long straight brown hair in bangs, and huge bright blue eyes. She had nice and soft features, a slight overbite and sexy, pouty lips that sported a slight grin. I think I saw her before, she was an upperclassman.

"What do we have here? Oh, a naked sophomore!" She ran her cold hands over my chest. I shivered again and it started to tingle between my legs. She saw my manhood waking up.

"My, my, that one doesn't need much to respond." Well, I couldn't help it!

It grew more. She stepped to my side and looked me right in the eyes. "Wow, if that continues to grow, I think I'll have to get myself a bite of sophomore!" And she bit her lip.

Fuck, she knew what she was doing, I was fully hard by now. Her grin became a smile. They laughed. "OK, let's go," she said. She winked at me, and they left.

"OK, so what was that about?" I blurted.

"That's Julie Ennis," J.R. answered. "She's a Senior. And ... she has a reputation with guys."

I grinned at that. "She's fucking hot!" I said, interested.

"Yeah, but hold on, here's the catch. She has a boyfriend." Fuck.

"And that boyfriend is Jeff Marlow, the captain of the wrestling team." Uber Fuck. I stopped grinning.

"And that guy's huge, all steroided up if you catch my drift."

"Alright, alright. But she's the one who assaulted me, you saw that. Why the fuck would she do that?"

"I don't know man, she's a little bit crazy they say. But honestly, don't go there, she's trouble."

"Of course I won't. Thanks for the warning ... but fuck is she hot."

"I know man. I know..." And we left it at that.

The rest of the meal was pretty uneventful. I kept my dick under the table so there was no onlookers. After that we all went our separate ways. Jake had stayed with me because we had the same class next, Math. We had 10 minutes before the bell rang. Leaving the cafeteria, we were greeted by another group of girls.

One of them said, "Hi, Ty!" I guess I was getting popular. "I have a reasonable request!"

"OK, what do you want?"

She smiled wide, "I want you to masturbate!" They all giggled at that.

Oh well. She was cute so I had no problem doing it for her, but jerking off in the middle of the cafeteria at school? Didn't feel right.

"I don't know ... What am I supposed to do when I have to cum?" They all went "Oh, gross!"

"Hey, don't say that." I stopped them. "Cum isn't gross, it's natural. You all want babies eventually, right? Well, it's the only way to have them." That was my first sexual advice ever! Yay me!

"And some say it's also good for the skin! Wink wink!" Jake joked. I laughed, but the girls didn't. He got a few insults and a slap on the arm. That calmed him down.

I stopped them again. "Listen, it's not that I don't want to grant your request, but I don't think it's appropriate to cum all over the cafeteria's floor. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah ... It's kinda gross." She agreed. "Well, maybe that's not a good request ... Hmm OK, I have an idea! Turn around and let us spank your butt!" The group of girls laughed.

"Err ... Well, I'm not sure that's a reasonable request. How many are you ... Five? Well, I'm OK with it if you do it gently."

"Promise!" They all said.

The situations I'm getting myself into ... And my butt, what do they all want with my butt?

I turned around, and they were gentle ... almost. They each spanked a few times and really had a blast doing it.

After a minute I turned back around and said "OK, that's enough. I think I've been nice enough for today. Thank you girls." My butt must have been red because I was feeling it.

I found it interesting that all the requests I received until now had involved some kind of power play and humiliation of me, the guy. I didn't know what the hell those girls were thinking. But they seemed to really get a kick out of doing this stuff.

On the other hand, I was happy to be a guy in this situation. I mean, most girls were too shy to talk to me. And I'm not scared of girls anyway. But imagine what it's like for those naked chicks in the Program, must be hell for them ... I mean, who would you rather have stalking you, 100 girls or 100 guys? Yeah, me too.

And I could only imagine what guys were requesting. I hoped they were respectful at least.

That's when my mind drifted to Alicia. The thought of her being on display and available to every pervert out there, that just didn't seem right. I realized I was so focused on my own misery that I hadn't even thought about her once. And what about that poor kid Charlotte? I hoped they were fine.

Tyler Spano, you were given an assignment, which is to protect and support Alicia Delfino. And I fully intend on doing just that. I swore to myself that after Math, I would do the right thing and check on her.

At that moment the bell rang. Jake had gone already. I guess he had grown tired of watching me get spanked. I couldn't blame him.

I went to Mrs. R's class, Math. I didn't really had my mind on calculus but whatever.

Mrs. R (Mrs. Rzepczynski, everyone calls her Mrs. R. for obvious reasons) saw me enter the classroom and I saw in her eyes that she was uncomfortable seeing me like that. Don't worry Mrs. R., I'm feeling just the same. After a slight hesitation, she gestured me to come to her and then popped the question in front of the whole class. "Mr. Spano, do you need relief right now?"

I dreaded that question. I think she did too. I was not about to jerk off in front of the class, that was nasty. If I had to be absolutely honest with myself, I think I did need relief but no worry, I could cope without a problem. "No Ma'am, I'm fine right now, thank you."

I think she was the most relieved out of the two of us.

"Alright, please sit down. The rules of the Program encourage teachers to use a participant in the context of the lesson whenever possible. Honestly, I have no idea how to do that as I do not believe mathematics and Mr. Spano really belong together." Right, thanks for the compliment.

She then added "Please do not take it the wrong way Mr. Spano, I respect your situation and I am here if you need anything."

"He wants you to give it to him, ma'am." What?!

I didn't see who said that, but I'm not sure whether he's crazy or just plain stupid. I don't think he realizes what he's in for. They've been very specific this morning about the repercussions of bullying a participant. And on top of that, the guy insults a teacher? Not sure where that lands you, but I don't think that's anywhere pleasant.

"Mr. Flynn, come to the front of the class, please."

"I didn't say that!" He said, with the exact same nasal voice.

"Mr. Flynn, I will not repeat it. Come here."

J.R. had described Mrs. R. to me. He simply told me not to mess with her because nothing, and he emphasized on the word nothing, got past her. I guess he was right. The guy probably thought he had been discreet, what a tool. He finally gave in and walked to the front. I recognized him. He was one of those who looked angry at me at the cafeteria. He was giving me the same exact look right now.

Flynn, as she called him, wasn't a looker to say the least. I don't know how to describe him other than by using the word "fat". I mean, really fat. Morbidly obese. He was sweating quite a bit. He was also a redhead with curly hair, and freckles all over his face. Other than that, he didn't look like a nice guy. Just something in his little eyes, and his angry look.

Mrs. R. told him to apologize.

"But, I'm not the one who said that! I swear!"

"That's enough! Apologize Mr. Flynn." He reluctantly apologized to her.

"Now, apologize to Mr. Spano there." She pointed at me.

"I'm not apologizing to that sleazy fucker!"

"Alright, I have had enough with you Mr. Flynn." She returned to her table and fumbled a book searching for something, obviously angry.

"It seems obvious to me that you did not understand the rules of the Program, so I will make it easier for you."

"No, don't suspend me already..." He begged.

"Oh no, I've got something way better in mind."

"As you should know, teachers are allowed to include any eligible student into the Program in case of abuse against a participant. I will not tolerate your attitude towards Tyler. Therefore, and so you can understand better what he is going through, I'm officially including you in the Program until the end of school activities tonight. You will have to remain nude and the school will keep your clothes. And consider yourself lucky not to be enrolled for a whole week."

"You can't make me do that!" Wrong answer.

"Oh yes, I can." She then took a small device from her pocket and pushed a button on it. Literally a few seconds later, two security guards like the ones at the auditorium this morning entered the class to ask what was going on. That was awesome, so the device worked just like the thing you use to ask for a nurse at the hospital.

"This young man has been disrespectful to me once and to the Program participant here twice. As a result, I enrolled him in the Program until tonight, to teach him a lesson in life."

One of the security guards asked the student's full name. "Jeremy Flynn," she answered. The guy then took a PDA out of his pocket and started searching for something on it. He then turned back to Mrs. R. and said "Yes, he's on the list, he can be included." He then turned towards Flynn. "You have two minutes to remove your clothes entirely or we will make you."

Flynn was in it completely over his head. He seemed like he didn't process anything anymore. As he didn't move an inch, after some time the guards went to him and undressed him themselves. They finally sat him down and took his clothes on the floor one by one. The whole thing must have taken 10 minutes.

I'm sorry to say but it was not a pretty sight at all, seeing Flynn naked. I really didn't want to see that. He had everything, the triple chin, the man boobs, the rolls of fat all over ... The guards then told him he could find his clothes tonight after school at the Principal's office. I guess he was going to get an earful there as well.

Anyway, he slowly got up, naked, and stood there for a minute. He looked around and realized that everybody was looking at his naked self. He had a frightened look on his face, like a deer in headlights, and was sweating heavily. Then it happened. He let out a loud, long fart.

Some laughed but most were disgusted. That was awful. Mrs. R. told him to go sit back in his chair, which he did. But the guy was totally out of it for the rest of the class. At least that calmed him down.

Anyway, the rest of the class went smoothly.

This got me thinking that up to this point, nothing really "interesting" had happened to me. Ms Brown said this week would change our lives, that we didn't realize how many extraordinary things would happen to us during our Program week. Right now, all it did was make me self conscious and subject to bullying. Girls didn't exactly throw themselves at me ... I wasn't really expecting them to do it, but one could hope, right?

But I couldn't "make" them jump me ... I just hoped they'd warm up to the Program and be more "liberated" and "open" in their own sexuality like Ms Brown said they'd be.

After Math, I went to find Alicia. I recognized some freshmen in the hallway so I asked them if they'd seen anybody in the Program besides me. Finally I found Hernandez, on display for a group of girls. They weren't touching him but were certainly enjoying the show. I asked him if he had seen Alicia and he told me that she was there just a minute ago, and she went that way. She wasn't far from where he had indicated, actually. There was a gathering of guys (and a few girls) so that was my clue. I had my own court of girls following me.

When I got close to the guys, they saw me and stepped back like I had the plague, I'm guessing they feared the nasty butt-naked guy. I then saw Alicia, sitting down with her back on the wall, legs spread and sobbing.

Instant anger.

"The fuck did you guys do to her?! Did they hurt you Alicia?" She slowly raised her head looking up at me, stopped at my dick and chuckled a little bit. Seriously, is my cock so laughable?

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, it's just ... it's weird seeing a guy naked like that."

"Well, you should look at yourself." I joked.

She looked down at herself then back at me and smiled. So I asked again, "Tell me, what did they do to you?"

"Nothing really. Just regular "show me tits, spread your legs" stuff, it's just ... It's hard you know..." She sobbed.

I couldn't help myself. "Well, not that hard actually, I swear I can do better." She looked at my cock again and giggled.

I then sat down next to her. "I've been thinking, I think we guys have it easier than you girls in this Program. I'm not afraid of all the girls following me around. I realize how difficult it must be for you.

"And there's also the fact that we look funny naked."

She first laughed, then looked at me with her cute eyes, slapping my arm "Tyler! You don't look funny!" She bit her lip.

"Heh, thanks. But you should have seen Flynn in my last class. Well, actually I'm not sure you would have enjoyed the sight..." She looked puzzled.

"He's a guy who actually insulted me and the teacher last period, and he was put in the Program for the rest of today."

"Oh, OK." She sighted.

"Alicia," I put on my best White Naked Knight outfit. "I'm not sure what I can do to comfort you right now, but I came here to show to you that you're not alone in this. I'll be there if you need me." She smiled.

She was lost in her thoughts for a moment, then said "Actually, you're right. I'm stupid to feel down about this."

"You're not stupid."

"I look at you and you're not letting this get to you. I should try to act like you, take it as a positive and move forward. I can't keep feeling constantly mortified."

"It's bad for your health." I say stupid things sometimes. Often.

She then looked at the guys surrounding us. "I'm ruining the experience for everyone here, aren't I?" They nodded.

She took my hands and was about to tell me something when the bell rang.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.